Before you rent a home carpet cleaning machine for the first time, find out everything you need to know. From how many hours you should invest in carpet cleaning, which detergent to buy, and which machine is best, we’ve broken it all down.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Sandusky, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Sandusky
- RESTORE PRO INCExcellent! They got me in even through it was short notice and did a tremendous job. I could not have asked for more.
- Surface MasterThis company is awesome. I cannot believe the look and the smell of the carpets when Brian finished. We have two rental homes and needless to say they did not care about our house like we did and just left the place a dirty mess. We actually thought we were going to have to replace the carpets all together. One tenant had a dog (that she wasn't supposed to and the other tenant had 3 kids that were ...well...kids.) We saw an article in our local newspaper about Jeffs Surface Master and after using Stanley Steamer a few times (disappointed to say the least) we found Brian at Jeffs Surface Master and let me tell you, this guy is the best. The carpets looked better and smelled better than when we left it . I was amazed by how they turned out. They even fluffed back up like when they were new. Needless to say we will NEVER go elsewhere. This company has secured our business and we will tell everyone we know that this is the only place you need to call for any of your floor cleaning. You're the best Brian and we wish you well with this company you just took over. I don't think you will have any problem growing this business. Keep up the great work. Stacey and James Van Eerte
- ABSOLUTE CARPET CARE LLC.Was very flexible and responsive in getting appointment scheduled. Showed up on time. Very professional and I was very impressed with the work he did. Removed a few tough stains I never even noticed. Didn't try and nickle and dime me and add things I didn't need. I asked for a price to have my kitchen done and he suggested it didn't really need it instead of just blindly taking my money
- Surface MasterJeff was at a neighbors cleaning their carpets and when he was done he came to give me an estimate. He was very very pleasant to deal with and to talk to. He gave me an estimate and we scheduled a time on the spot. As we are selling our house, we got a call from the realtor stating they wanted to do an open house on the 15th of May, the call came an hour after Jeff and I scheduled our appointment. I immediately called Jeff to inquire about his schedule for Friday the 13th and he said he could fit me in, much to my suprise! He was here as he said he would be and ready to clean my carpets. I had 90% of the furniture out of the rooms I needed done and he was so kind to help with the rest without a grumble and a spring in his step. He sprayed all the spots on the carpets, however, could not guarantee they would not come back (as with all cleaning companies) b/c of the type of stain, the duration of the stain as well as how deep the stain had penetrated the carpets. He had this unbelieveable carpet scrubber that cleaned deep into the carpet fibers and lifted the carpet up. The traffic areas were not "smashed" down anymore. And I was able to put all my furniture back my nightfall (he was here at 9:00am) The bottom line...my carpets look awesome, and Jeff was just as awesome to work with and I would definitely have him come out again...Thanks Jeff
- HILL'S INTERIORS INCthey moved furniture -- put couch etc up on blocks -- floors look great -- plus , the price was also great --
- Adrian's MastercleanThey provided prompt and professional service. They got out stains that I could not and spritzing on the couch from a cat. They couch looked great after it's cleaning that was much needed. I would recommend this company to anyone.
- Surface MasterWe are extremely pleased with how clean the carpet came out. I had contemplated replacing the carpet, but I am so glad I didn't. It looks like brand new. Jeff was very polite, friendly and professional. He was very neat and when he left you couldn't even tell he had been there - except for the spotless carpet in the master bedroom. We will be having Jeff back to clean the whole upstairs carpet after we do some remodeling and painting
- ABSOLUTE CARPET CARE LLC.He arrived on time and went right to work. He was quick and efficient, and I am very happy with the results. I will be calling him to come back in the future.
- Surface MasterJeff was great and it was a good value for everything we had him do through out the condo doing several services in each room.
- Stanley SteemerSteam cleaned carpet in great room, hall and stairs. The man arrived promptly at the appointed time and did a professional job. The carpet looked great and the "traffic" lanes were gone.
Carpet Cleaners in Sandusky
- Business Description:AAA Standard Services Inc. is a family owned & operated company that is based out of the Toledo, Ohio area since 1964 which services both residential and commercial customers in the need of detailed and or specialized cleaning services. AAA hires it's own Employees that are both background checked & in compliance with substance abuse policies. NOTE: AAA DOES NOT hire it's Employees from temporary agencies. AAA also trains and certifies it's Employees through the IICRC/Cleantrust group to ens..Recent Review:Steve coordinated with our real estate agent for the time and place ... kept us informed and candidly advised us of actions needed ... he was very honest and professional - will hire him again for other possible projectSam C.
- Business Description:We are a family owned & operated business, our over head is low so we can pass the savings on to you. There is only two of us, a lot of people like. We can quote usually over the phone & payment is due upon service. Though bed bugs, roaches & ants may take several treatments, so we make payment plans. Also we have a carpet cleaning business witch is helpful. Many of our clients like to have their carpets done after & to sanitize, clean & kill any bacteriaRecent Review:I was referred to Dale's Pest Control by several neighbors due to their efficiency and effectiveness in dealing with spiders/bugs on lakefront property. They carried active Ohio certification and used all of their own equipment to service my home needs. I was pleasantly surprised that both co-owners were spraying another neighbors' home so they offered to quote & squeeze me in on the same day. They were both pleasant, professional, and family-oriented when it came to my adult children. I would highly recommend them to my friends and familyChristy L.
- Business Description:Carpet Cleaning for the greater Mansfield and surrounding areas.Recent Review:We had 5 rooms and including stairs that needed cleaned. The company was prompt and very polite. The moved my couches and even clean the carpet behind them. Very knowledgeable about getting stains out and how to help protect my carpet. Great prices. Will hire them again in the fallPaula F.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated for over 50 years. We have everything you need from start to finish: A friendly, knowledgeable staff, Free in-home Consultations, Guaranteed Installation, Finance Options & Complete Warranty Service, including Carpet CleaningRecent Review:Terrible quality of carpet. It's been down for 3 years and it looks awful! The worst part was the installation! OMG it took them 6 hours to do a very poor job. My carpet is completely puckered. I can actually lift it 3 inches off the floor. I was told I can pay them $350 to restretch the carpet because I cannot provide PROOF of a cleaning. This may have been nice if they told me about that minor detail. $350 to stretch carpet that they installed wrong in the 1st place. Guarantee they didn't pay the installers that much money to begin with. I have had my house carpeted numerous times over the past 25 years and this is BY FAR the worst carpet yet! Its embarrassing! I will not recommend to anyone nor will they receive anymore of my business. Terrible serviceTracey J.
- Business Description:Been in the Insurance Restoration Business since 1992. Number of employees 15 to 25.Recent Review:Liberty Home Construction was recommended by my insurance company, Westfield. During one of our many wind storms some of my asphalt shingles fell off my roof. Called Westfield, and in two hours Liberty was at my door. Hank, the adjuster, told me that he will take off a completed shingle to take to the lab to see if the shingles could be matched. That was done about three weeks later, and never heard from Liberty. I called my adjuster on a weekly basis, to ask about the status of my roof, nothing from Hank. Westfield stated that my roof would be completely replaced. Jean from Liberty called and asked when I wanted to have the work done. I received no paper work. I asked the cost and Jean stated around $800. I stated "wow", that is for a complete roof. She said no, and told me that she would get back to me, and never got back to me. A few weeks, later, Westfield told me that they couldn't wait any longer for Hank to contact her or me. She sent me a packet of what was to be done, and a check. Finally, Rich from Liberty left a message on my answering machine. He asked me if I got the paper work, and did I want Liberty to replace my roof. He told me to call Jean. So that is what I did....Jean, had not idea what I was talking about. She placed me on hold to get Hank. He had no answers, he also didn't know who Rich was that called me a few days before. I don't understand why Westfield would recommend this company. Hank told me that he would call me to tell me what was going on with my roof. He never called, so I called him. He told me that it will take weeks to write an estimate. He wasn't very nice on the phone, and kept talking over me. Wow, this is the way that Hanks treats future customers from insurance companies. I'm writing my Westfield to state how disappointing I am with their choice on roofing companies. Westfield is so professional, I can't say that for Liberty Home Construction. I love my home, and I don't have good vibes from Liberty. No WAY will they touch my homero s.
- Business Description:Platinum Restoration is a locally owned contractor that specializes in insurance restoration projects, both commercial and residential. We offer our services to clients in Cuyahoga, Lorain, Huron, Erie, and Medina counties. Our Team has over 20 years of experience in the insurance restoration industry. We make sure that our phones are answered 24 hours a day by a live operator who will quickly dispatch prepared emergency workers to your siteRecent Review:Do not use this company. They are crooks. We had them clean up an unfinished basement flood last June. They had 3 people working for about 5 hours. Afterward, we still had to do a final mop and put everything back in place. We were charged $1200 for that job. This March, shortly after the covid shut down, our basement flooded again. Once again we had Platinum come to help clean the mess which was much less significant this time. They had 3 people working about 3 hours to clean up. After they were finished we again had to complete a final mopping and return all items back to their places. Part of the reason that we called them this time is because I’m pregnant and can’t be around harsh chemicals and I also cannot move large shelving units right now. In addition, with the covid shut down, we couldn’t ask family or friends to help watch the kids or help with clean up. Platinum did not provide us with any estimate or indication of cost until almost a month later when we received a bill for $2800. Think about all of the things you can buy with $2800. It’s clearly not a fair price. Platinum took advantage of us in our time of needJulie H.
- Business Description:Small local company able to do services upon request along with standard services. We make a custom clean that fits all of our clients needs at a reasonable price! Reliable dependable service with people that you can really count on
- Business Description:Your complete mobile marine detailing and maintenance choice.
- Recent Review:The work turned out pretty well. When you finish a work, usually you follow up and do a check if everything is ok, and that last piece of the customer service didn't seem to be there. But everything else was fine. They were willing to work with us and their price was not badCAROL W.
- Business Description:Professional restoration service for your home or business. IICRC Certified: WRI, FSRI, OCT. Experienced with insurance claims. 24 Hour Emergency ResponseRecent Review:We are very pleased with the end result. They did exactly what they said they would do and got it done before family arrived at Christmas. Extremely professional and at each step explained what they were going to do. On final inspection there were a few minor touch ups that needed attention. Those were corrected that day. They will be my first call next timeLance B.
Deals in Sandusky for Carpet Cleaners
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
When you’re a pet parent, dealing with household accidents is just part of life. Accidents happen, but sometimes a stinky smell can linger long after you’ve cleaned up the puddle. Learn how to get rid of the pet urine smell in your carpet.
Deep cleaning your carpets can instantly freshen up a living space. But should you prep your home before the professional carpet cleaners arrive? Once you've found the team for you, follow these 10 tips to get ready for their upcoming visit.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Bay View
- Lakeside Marblehead
- Port Clinton
- Berlin Heights
- Oak Harbor
- South Amherst
- Green Springs
- North Fairfield
carpet cleaners in Sandusky
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dale's Pest Control4860 Pineview Dr
- Dale's Pest Control
- Firelands tile and flooring625 Harrison st
- Firelands tile and flooring
- MG Carpet Care133 Harkness St
- MG Carpet Care
- Platinum Restoration104 Reaser Ct
- Platinum Restoration