Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Sandusky, OH
There are 4 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Sandusky
- Ohio Basement SystemsThe team was very professional from the get go. Arrived on time and performed the task on time and ahead of schedule. The men were very courteous in their work manner. Informed me of the things they were doing when I asked questions and explained everything very well and also in a way that did not make it hard for me to understand. There is also an employee coming back every couple of months to tighten the plates which I think is wonderful. Company offered a warranty which is something no other company offered me and I have worked with several to fix my many basement issues. I would highly recommend this company to anyone considering basement repairs
- B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELANDMardy arrived on time and was very professional. My husband led him to the basement and showed him the wall. Mardy informed us the pitting of the wall was just wear and tear and condensation. He suggested we paint the wall with an oil based paint made specifically for concrete. We also should him another wall which we had a crack repaired shortly after we purchased our home twenty years ago. He also suggested we use a concrete paint and caulk around the anchor plates. He went on to say our home did not have any structural problems and just needed minor maintenance. My husband and I were shocked because the previous day we had a competitor come to the house to give us an estimate and he preceded to say we had water issues and the cost to repair would be approximately fifteen thousand dollars. However, he just happened to have a cancellation next week and if we signed that very day he would discount the job by three thousand dollars.The other company was very persistent, fortunately we are not impulsive people and we informed him we wanted to do our "due diligence and contact other companies." Thank goodness we looked on Angie's list or else we would have spent thousands of dollars we did not have for unnecessary repairs. Bdry is an honest company a rarity in basement waterproofing. Also, the representative for Bdry informed us if we had water problems the most the repairs would be for a basement our size would be approximately six thousand dollars not fifteen thousand his competitor quoted us. All in all I would definately recommend Bdry to anyone having basement issues
- Everdry WaterproofingEverdry took care of the problem with professionalism and were always concerned that the job was done the right way. It is so nice to be able to use the basement for a play room for grand kids and for an art studio for my dad. BAS Norwalk
- Everdry WaterproofingEmployee showed up on time and kept things moving along. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He gave us a lot of information, and he didn't try to pressure us in to buying anything. He even left the pictures so I can file a claim under my home warranty. T. O. Bellevue, OH
- Everdry WaterproofingWere very professional and did the job in timely manner. Cleaned up each day before they left and answered any questions we had along the way. Basement has been dry ever since. Very pleased.
- Everdry WaterproofingThey did a lot of work. They were here on time and when they said they would be. If they were going to be 10 minutes late they would call. We did not have any issues with them. They were thorough and very nice people to work with. The company would call and see how the staff was doing. There was always a person there to answer the phone and that is what we liked about them. They were very dependable. The pricing was a little bit high but you get what you pay for. Other companies were cheaper
- The Basement GuysCracks developed in the basement walls. Water seepage occurred at the middle and/or bottom of the cracks. The Basement Guys not only fixed the symptoms (leaking walls), they also determined the root case of the fault. The cracks had developed because of settling of the foundation and placement of the deck onto the back of my house. Since re-doing either of those was not a viable financial option to me, they recommended repair using Carbon Fiber Roll and a chemical bonding agent. According to the manufacturer, in addition to waterproofing any leaks, this type of repair increases the load bearing capacity of that repaired area to a tensile strength higher than that of the existing wall. The repair was actually done very quickly and professionally. After the job was completed, there was no evidence that a repairman had even been there (well except for the repairs that had been done to the walls). We've had some pretty heavy rain on a couple occasions this fall, and the areas that had leaked in the past (from even a small amount of rain) are now completely leak free
- South Shore Home ImprovementsI haven't purchased property in 25 yrs and this was 70 miles away. So to say I was nervous would be an understatement. Chris was not only very helpful but also very understanding and I felt very confident in his ability to handle everything without my having to be there the entire time. South Shore Mobile Home is definitely the type of business you can count on!! Chris and his men took care of everything up to and including finding an exterminator to get rid of yellow jackets. I would highly recommend this business. I also heard from several people in Port Clinton that South Shore is the go to place for remodeling
- Everdry WaterproofingFirst of all he barely examined our basement. The representative claimed we needed to have the basement waterproofed etc. He then gave us an estimate of $15,000.00 and if we wanted the crawl spaced done it would be $18,000.00. However, he just happened to. have a cancellation and if we signed that very day he would give us a discount for 12,000 and 15,000 if we decided to include the crawl space. The representative was very pushy. We told him this was the only company we contacted and we would like to see other estimates. I contacted another company I found on AL. The other company informed us we did not have any foundation problems or water in the basement just condensation and told us to use a basement paint and to check our gutters. He also added "I maybe missing something but for a basement your size the cost would only be 6,000. We did not tell him how much THIS company estimate. Also while watching a remodeling show I saw a home get a totally new foundation by raising the house and putting in a concrete block foundation for 30,000. All I can say if you have this company come out be sure to contact other companies, do your homework,. If I would not have gone on this site I probably would have spent 15,000 on unnecessary repairs
- Everdry WaterproofingThe wall cracked and moved so much the steel beam BENT my wall was so bowed, about 4 inches that i could actually put my hand theough the crack that ran along 55 feet of wall.....i could see the out doors, they did have a warranty on the work they did . But I was told wall movement was not covered. I was also informed that the wall movement and crack was my fault because i did not wash the walls to get rid of mould that had been caused by moisture. I was under the assumption that they waterproofed the basement so there should not have been any moisture. I was also informed that within a few weeks that the wall would collapse. They said if i wanted it fixed i would have to pay full price for them to do again what they did the first time they had come in. This was only a couple years after they completed the work. When they had completed work the first time i was left to clean up their mess. I found that unacceptable. I did not think i should be lugging their left behind dirt and rocks out of my basement
Basement Waterproofers in Sandusky
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:Disabled Veteran owned and operated Company. We offer full service foundation repair and can take care of anything from a leaking basement to a sinking foundation. Along with any excavating needs.Recent Review:Couldn’t have asked for a better company to work with! They were very thorough and clearly took pride in their work. Exceptionally efficient and very reasonable prices! Would 100% use them again and highly recommend without reservation.Katie M.
- Business Description:Highly skilled craftsmen perform at the top of their field. We display attention to detail & we are very conscientious on every job. The owner stops by job sites regularly to maintain the quality you expect.Recent Review:They forgot about my first scheduled appointment and never called. I missed an entire day of work because the estimates are between 10 and 2 and they refuse to call on the way or give u a smaller window. 2nd appointment they were late I had to call again if it wasn't for a very sweet professional manager Lauralee I would have canceled especially since Brittany was so nasty about them forgetting me the 1st time. I will only schedule with Lauralee from now on im a realtor and have a ton of work and even more referrals so you would think they would give me star treatment but sadly only Lauralee doeEllen F.
- Business Description:We are fully licensed, bonded and insured and know that the only measure of success is the satisfaction of our customers. EDC offers video camera inspections, drain cleaning, basement waterproofing, sewer line repair and replacement in your home or businessRecent Review:Very well responded quickly and solve the problem in a professional way,Most of all they clean the site and left it better than they found itLarry T.
- Business Description:C & C Masonry is a family owned business with over 15 years experience in concrete, masonry, and basement waterproofing and foundation repair. We provide you with the best solution for your needs and guarantee our work after the saleRecent Review:Terrible. I usually check online reviews for services I use but this outfit was referred to me by a friend of a friend. Sadly for me I didn't check until after I paid the down payment. I found nothing but 1 star reviews. For good reason. My project was a foundation for a 3 car garage. It took them two and a half months to do a 3-5 day job. (He was busy fishing and hunting) The concrete is wavy, not level, not square. The finish is supposed to be smooth. It is filled with swirl marks. I could go on and on. I questioned him about all of these things along the way and got nothing but excuses and lies. I've talked to other contractors and the reason bottom feeders like this are even in business is because the good ones are booked months in advance. Choose any company other then this one and you will be better offWayne S.
- Business Description:Our products and services encompass every phase of home improvements at highly affordable pricing; Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Roofing, Kitchen & Doors and more; Our mission is to service clients at each possible level. Working with a multitude of banks and financial institutions, we strive to make every project cost effective
- Recent Review:Installation was done as schedule, and worksite was left clean and in good order. Thank you!Ira S.
- Business Description:Lakeshore Excavating, LLC has been proudly serving northern Ohio for the past 27 years. The company, formally known as D & J Builders was founded in 1983. The firm became a limited liability company in 2009 and changed its name to Lakeshore Excavating, LLC. The magnitude of the jobs that the company can take on range from residential excavating projects, to site work for commercial projects such as sanitary and storm sewer installations, and waterlines. One thing that will never change is th..
- Business Description:Additional email -DalesQualityDecks@contractor.net.
- Business Description:Revolutionary Insulation is a company that is here to acomidate all of our customers needs. We know insulation can be a costly expense, so we strive to meet your needs. We push our discounts were our competition wont. Let my family be apart of your healthier living
Deals in Sandusky for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Lakeside Marblehead
- Port Clinton
- Berlin Heights
- Oak Harbor
- South Amherst
- Green Springs
- North Fairfield
waterproofing contractors in Sandusky
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Foundation Waterproofing806 Nottingham Drive
- Advanced Foundation Waterproofing
- Bazar Home Improvements3541 W RoseBud Dr
Port Clinron, Ohio
- Bazar Home Improvements
- C & C Masonry720 Pine St.
- C & C Masonry
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Interior Basement Waterproofing & Construction538 S. Park Avenue
- Interior Basement Waterproofing & Construction
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLCPO Box 46049
Middle Bass, Ohio
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLC
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- The Basement Guys1633 Thornwood Dr
- The Basement Guys
- Xtreme Xteriors 6187 Lake Ave
- Xtreme Xteriors