Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Norwalk, OH
There are 6 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Norwalk
- MASONRY CONSTRUCTION COTom and his team did an excellent job in completing concrete and masonry work for the footers, crawl space, garage floor, and driveway of this major home addition. Tom was quick to quote the work and get the job started. The entire team was very professional, and did an excellent job of excavating and backfilling in a confined space – keeping their equipment within the property boundaries. The entire project was completed on time and within budget. I highly recommend Masonry Construction Co
- Matt’s Home ImprovementsThey came out and performed tuck pointing on a brick ranch house. He was very pleasent man, and he was very knowledgable. The work was very satisfactory, was busy from all the work he got from Angie's List so he had to delay project a few times. I would highly recommend him.
Masonry Contractors in Norwalk
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:Since 1986, Everdry Waterproofing has serviced over 80,000 basements, crawl spaces and slab homes- making us one of the nation’s premier foundation repair contractors. With custom tailored solutions, innovative products and a one-on-one approach in dealing with homeowners, our basement waterproofing team will help you create a safe, dry and liveable space in your basement. Everdry takes an active role in bettering our industry and enhancing our knowledge. We are a leader in Research and Devel..Recent Review:They did an excellent job taking care of our wet crawlspace problems. The crew run by Matt K worked quickly, and left everything looking better than when they arrived. I highly recommend EverDry for any crawlspace water issuesDaniel C.
- Business Description:Family business. Owner operated. We provide high quality at an affordable rate. Low overhead unlike the big guys. Call us for a free estimate!Recent Review:It didn't. No internet from contractor.Gary S.
- Business Description:Here at NEO Masonry we specialize in Brick, Block, Natural and Cultured stone, Outdoor Living Spaces, Pavers, Patios Fireplaces, (stone and brick) Retaining Walls, Egress windows and Glass Block (custom showers, Accent and partition walls) We see each project through starting with your picturesque vision until your project is complete. NEO Masonry began with an idea between two Union Brothers with strong family values and the love of the masonry trade in Medina County, Ohio. After traveli..Recent Review:They were excellent. They were prompt and on time. They did the job very cleanly. The price was very fair. I would highly recommend this company.Bryan M.
- Business Description:Bill Jackson Roofing is Ohio’s premier roofing contractor. We perform a variety of services including roofing, gutter installation and attic insulation. If you are looking for a roofing contractor for life then you came to the right place. We will make appointments on time because we understand your time is valuable. Let Bill Jackson Roofing Inc., and our 19 years of service perform the quality work you deserve at a fair price. For your convenience you can schedule an appointment below or fee..Recent Review:Excellent service. Crew was prompt, neat and very easy to work with.David B.
- Business Description:Taylor renovations is a owner-operated company. Our prices are very competitive and we stand behind our work. We like to leave all of our customers 100% satisfied. Give me a call today for your free no obligation estimate 419-561-1174 my name is John services offered but not limited to... Roofing Siding Soffit and facial Plumbing Painting ( Interior/exterior) Complete remodels And many more We have 12 years experience in these tradesRecent Review:John was fantastic. I was being transferred to Indianapolis for work and needed to sell my home quick. The old deck was terrible. John came in cleared out the old deck and got us a perfect new deck in one week! Our realtor said the deck was part of the reason we got a bidding war offers in days of listingKevin H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:C & C Masonry is a family owned business with over 15 years experience in concrete, masonry, and basement waterproofing and foundation repair. We provide you with the best solution for your needs and guarantee our work after the saleRecent Review:Terrible. I usually check online reviews for services I use but this outfit was referred to me by a friend of a friend. Sadly for me I didn't check until after I paid the down payment. I found nothing but 1 star reviews. For good reason. My project was a foundation for a 3 car garage. It took them two and a half months to do a 3-5 day job. (He was busy fishing and hunting) The concrete is wavy, not level, not square. The finish is supposed to be smooth. It is filled with swirl marks. I could go on and on. I questioned him about all of these things along the way and got nothing but excuses and lies. I've talked to other contractors and the reason bottom feeders like this are even in business is because the good ones are booked months in advance. Choose any company other then this one and you will be better offWayne S.
- Business Description:George's Roofing, Inc. has been serving North Central Ohio's communities since 1938. We employ local people on our projects and strive to use products made locally. Our only goal is to provide the finest quality in professional service from estimate to clean-up
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Berlin Heights
- North Fairfield
- Bay View
- New London
- South Amherst
masonry contractors in Norwalk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Doneright.inc6511 Sunderland Dr 1325 25th St NW
- George's Roofing, Inc.1111 Lowell St
- George's Roofing, Inc.
- HOME DEPOT INC715 CROSSINGS RD
- HOME DEPOT INC
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLCPO Box 46049
Middle Bass, Ohio
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLC
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- MY ROOF
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems