Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Sandusky, OH
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Sandusky
- Desborough Construction IncI hired Desborough Construction to remodel my condominium. Cosmetic portions of the project: remove wallpaper, repair drywall, paint. Electrical: Install canister lighting and light fixtures. Flooring: Install hardwood flooring throughout condo Bathroom: Complete remodel. Replaced tile flooring, vanity, toilet. Removed tub/shower combo and replaced with walk in shower with beautiful tile detail. I was told the work would take 3 weeks and I was given an estimate. Both were accurate. John Desborough and his co-worker Nate were courteous and professional. They offered suggestions when I asked for them and when I chose a questionable paint color, they contacted me after painting a wall to be sure it was what I wanted. It wasn't what I thought it would be and their proactive questioning saved time and money. I highly recommend Desborough Construction to anyone looking for a quality contractor that takes pride in the work they perform. It was an excellent experience and I am extremely pleased with the results
- Tusing Builders LtdThey are awesome. They cleaned up everyday. The estimate was about what we had paid. We hadn't used them before but we would definitely use them again. They respond day or night.
- Glovinsky Construction LLCThis company does top quality work, has excellent communication, and are trustworthy and dependable. I live in a 100 year old house that has needed a lot of work, with both big and small jobs. They are just as "picky" about the quality of their work as I am, if not more. They show up and get the job done, and they clean up their work area when they are finished. They go the extra mile for customers, and that is very much appreciated
- David R Webb Builder, Inc.As I said above, the repair work was done flawlessly and our unit is as good or better than it was originally. Very Highly Recommended!
- Northcoast Handyman ServiceThey are very prompt and efficient. The work is high quality and the work force perform their duties with accuracy, knowledge and skill.
- DESIGN WORKS CONSTRUCTIONThere is only a couple guys that do the work. They don't sub contract the work. We've been using them for a few weeks and they do a great job. Very friendly and dependable.
- Tusing Builders LtdTerrible experience from beginning to end. We signed a contract in June of 2012. We were told that they would start roof project in Sept. 2012 but they were so far behind schedule that they didn't begin until Jan. of 2013 and didn't finish until Feb. of 2013. We had numerous leaks that spring that Tusing tried to fix, but never did. Then we discovered that wooden posts on our flat roof were rotten where Tusing had attached new Duro-Last material, but Tusing never told us about the rotten posts. They just wrapped the new material around it. We had to discover it ourselves when we went up on the roof in the spring to inspect the work they had done. We replaced the posts ourselves and Tusing had to come back and redo that part of the roof! They said they didn't notice posts were rotten, even though they attached new roofing material to them, because it was too cold out at the time to notice rotten wood! Then we discovered our skylight was leaking because Tusing had damaged the drip edge when they went to put on new roofing material around the skylight. Thankfully they agreed to come back and repair that, although they denied causing the problem but they were the only ones who touched the drip edge of the skylight. Then this past winter of 2014 our screened in porch below our new roof started to leak and we had giant icicles inside the porch and frozen water on the porch floor. We sent Tusing pictures and when we called them about it, they claimed it wasn't their fault! It was due to the harsh winter we had and some copper gutters that we had repaired before winter set in! The porch area had never leaked before and Tusing refuses to do anything about it! (We even contacted the Duro-last company directly to ask them to inspect the roofing job and even offered to pay for the inspection, but we were told that they don't warranty residential installations, only commercial ones, so the warranty we have is worthless, too.) We are so frustrated with Tusing. WE would NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!!!!
- Tusing Builders LtdTerrible. They would show up and disappear for a while. They would come back. Ceiling drywall still has cracks and seams are showing even after they came back and fixed them. We had leaks which we now have a musty smell in the room. The baseboard heaters they installed just does not work. They started work oct 2011 and promised done by thanksgiving 2011 but wasn't complete until January. Electric work was to be included but got hit with an $3000 at the end. To their credit on that they only had us pay $1000.00. When storm sandy came through it leaked so bad we had to move our 55 inch tv which was broken. We have in ground pool and somehow they cut the line to the pool light. I have to pay someone else to fix it. I'm very I unhappy with them
- Tusing Builders LtdDid not go well at all. Contacted the company several times and they never called. This very uncaring, unprofessional company doesn't deserve ANY BUSINEESS from anyone.
Drywall Contractors in Sandusky
- Business Description:We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us today
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:Highly skilled craftsmen perform at the top of their field. We display attention to detail & we are very conscientious on every job. The owner stops by job sites regularly to maintain the quality you expect.Recent Review:worst company ever I was overcharged the guys left a huge mess they had to come back 3 times and its still not right now they won't even respond!greg l.
- Business Description:Platinum Restoration is a locally owned contractor that specializes in insurance restoration projects, both commercial and residential. We offer our services to clients in Cuyahoga, Lorain, Huron, Erie, and Medina counties. Our Team has over 20 years of experience in the insurance restoration industry. We make sure that our phones are answered 24 hours a day by a live operator who will quickly dispatch prepared emergency workers to your siteRecent Review:Mike, Larry and Kevin are a great team. They each listen to concerns, and follow through to make things right. I am grateful to each of these pleasant and knowledgeable men.Jean J.
- Business Description:Been in the Insurance Restoration Business since 1992. Number of employees 15 to 25.Recent Review:Liberty Home Construction was recommended by my insurance company, Westfield. During one of our many wind storms some of my asphalt shingles fell off my roof. Called Westfield, and in two hours Liberty was at my door. Hank, the adjuster, told me that he will take off a completed shingle to take to the lab to see if the shingles could be matched. That was done about three weeks later, and never heard from Liberty. I called my adjuster on a weekly basis, to ask about the status of my roof, nothing from Hank. Westfield stated that my roof would be completely replaced. Jean from Liberty called and asked when I wanted to have the work done. I received no paper work. I asked the cost and Jean stated around $800. I stated "wow", that is for a complete roof. She said no, and told me that she would get back to me, and never got back to me. A few weeks, later, Westfield told me that they couldn't wait any longer for Hank to contact her or me. She sent me a packet of what was to be done, and a check. Finally, Rich from Liberty left a message on my answering machine. He asked me if I got the paper work, and did I want Liberty to replace my roof. He told me to call Jean. So that is what I did....Jean, had not idea what I was talking about. She placed me on hold to get Hank. He had no answers, he also didn't know who Rich was that called me a few days before. I don't understand why Westfield would recommend this company. Hank told me that he would call me to tell me what was going on with my roof. He never called, so I called him. He told me that it will take weeks to write an estimate. He wasn't very nice on the phone, and kept talking over me. Wow, this is the way that Hanks treats future customers from insurance companies. I'm writing my Westfield to state how disappointing I am with their choice on roofing companies. Westfield is so professional, I can't say that for Liberty Home Construction. I love my home, and I don't have good vibes from Liberty. No WAY will they touch my homero s.
- Business Description:We are the Home Depot of Sandusky ohio. We are here to meet all your home improvement needs, and deliver the best customer shopping experience possible to you.
- Business Description:10% off for Seniors & Military. Interior Painting, Drywall Repair, & Wallpaper Removal.
- Business Description:Complete Drywall Service
- Business Description:Handyman Services. One Call Does it All. Big Jobs and Small we do it all. Free Estimates, Fully Insured, Very Reliable..
- Business Description:Mother and Daughter team with over 25 years of experience,will offer a variety of services for your home or office see list or ask us.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Find drywall contractors in
- Bay View
- Lakeside Marblehead
- Port Clinton
- Berlin Heights
- Oak Harbor
- South Amherst
- Green Springs
- North Fairfield
drywall contractors in Sandusky
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Handyman Services1806 Pelton Park Ln
- 1 Handyman Services
- Ex Amish Construction LLC4017 Center Rd
- Ex Amish Construction LLC
- Northcoast Handyman Service608 Oakland Ave
- Northcoast Handyman Service
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Ryan Henry Builders3929 W Caro Rd
- Ryan Henry Builders