Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Sandusky, OH
There are 5 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Sandusky
- Roszman Roofing & RemodelingThe whole process was very smooth! They were very quick to get back to us and completed the job in one day! They did an amazing job! Thank you!!
- Mitchell Construction and RestorationFrom the beginning, Dave was very easy to work with! He is extremely fair and honest. He communicated every step of the way and kept me informed of any issues that came up. He does quality work quickly and his prices are great! I will definitely use Dave and Mitchell Construction in the future!
- RIVER FLOORS INCJeff Cooper was very personable, yet professional. When I contacted him after getting his name from Angie's List, he came right out and had an estimate for me later that day. His guys did the work quickly and efficiently. I will definitely call Jeff at River Floors for any future flooring needs!
- FREMONT FLOOR COVERING OUTLETI've used them several times and I'm very pleased with them. They do a very good job. They're very timely. They give estimates to you and explain things very well. I called the next day and they're ready to go and it's good for a cash and carry because it's for a commercial building. They did a very good job. Their prices are very good too read less
- Jay's Stone & Tile InstallationUpdated kitchen from floor to ceiling and Jason Petroskey, sole proprietor of Jay's Stone & Tile Installation, did all the tile work including floors, counter tops and backsplash and did an amazingly beautiful job. When it came time to do the flooring in the living room, entryway and dining room the following year, I immediated contacted Jason again and he put down laminate flooring in my living room and then did a custom tile job in the entry way and dining room. The outcome was spectactular! When it came time to update the master bedroom another year later, Jason was contacted again to put down laminate flooring and as always, did a terrific job. I highly recommend his services. He knows what he's doing and is very detail oriented and takes great pride in his work read less
- Discount Flooring & DesignI went in looking for just one room and found a special deal that I ended up getting 3 rooms done for nearly the same price I thought I would be spending on one. The sales lady at the counter was really nice and very helpful! The installer was very professional and vary helpful. My overall experience with this company was great and I have already referred my friends and family there read less
- South Shore Home ImprovementsI haven't purchased property in 25 yrs and this was 70 miles away. So to say I was nervous would be an understatement. Chris was not only very helpful but also very understanding and I felt very confident in his ability to handle everything without my having to be there the entire time. South Shore Mobile Home is definitely the type of business you can count on!! Chris and his men took care of everything up to and including finding an exterminator to get rid of yellow jackets. I would highly recommend this business. I also heard from several people in Port Clinton that South Shore is the go to place for remodeling read less
- My Floors By Prints & PaintsThe quality of the work was excellent. The worker was polite and punctual. We had to wait several weeks to get the job begun, but once he started the job was completed in a timely fashion. Our only complaint was the cost. We felt the prices were exorbitant and we will not have Prints and Paints ( now My Floors) do any more work for us read less
- Courtlee Interiors1. Ordered flooring but wasn't told about paying half of the fee until they were called and asked when it would arrive. Then found out about paying half. This set the project back about 1 wk. 2. After paying for the flooring, was told that it would take an extra week for installation. 3. Installers were to arrive between 9 and 9:30 am. They arrived at 10:45 am. 4. They wanted to reschedule because the stove was not moved. We moved the stove in about 4 mins and they began installation. 5. Extremely poor installation. Cuts and rips in the flooring and spilled over glue on the flooring that cannot be removed read less
Flooring Contractors in Sandusky
- Business Description:Highly skilled craftsmen perform at the top of their field. We display attention to detail & we are very conscientious on every job. The owner stops by job sites regularly to maintain the quality you expect.Recent Review:worst company ever I was overcharged the guys left a huge mess they had to come back 3 times and its still not right now they won't even respond!greg l.
- Business Description:Fully Vaccinated, Fully Insured, Owner Operated Interior/Exterior Painter. Great prices for Excellent work. I paint with precision...no tape :) Interior Includes: Walls, Ceilings, Trim, Crown Molding, Stairways, Cabinets, Doors, and Banisters. Single Story Exterior Includes: Siding, Windows and Trim, Garage Doors, and Shutters. I also do Decks, Porches, and Signs. I've worked for 3 separate contractors as their detail painter and have been told I'm the best they know. I've been painting both .. read lessRecent Review:Exceptionally professional and friendly team. Work completed in prompt and clean manner.Tawana C.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Sandusky Home Interior Inc.Recent Review:Every interaction we had whether it was while we were in the store with Clare, or when Corey came to measure and later to install was helpful and professional. I chose this store due to their reputation about how responsive they are if you ever have any problem in the future. So far no problems but there is peace of mind knowing this read lessPaula S.
- Business Description:5 TIME ANGIE'S LIST SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER!!! Professional roofing company serving all of northwest Ohio. Specializing in all aspects of roofing; SHINGLE, METAL AND RUBBER. We are fully insured, and a SELECT SHINGLE MASTER Roofing Contractor. We offer the best warranty in the roofing business. Now with offices in Findlay, Upper Sandusky, and Bowling Green to serve all of North West Ohio! Let us put our expertise to work for you. We look forward to helping with your next roofing or remodel.. read lessRecent Review:The Roszman Roofing team arrived on site per schedule and completed the job on time as promised. The crew was dedicated to our job, wasted no time and worked safely throughout the project. Justin, Noah and Kingdom kept us appraised throughout the job, thus ensuring no surprises were encountered. The team also were very thorough in cleaning up the job site upon completion. The finished roof looks great. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Roszman Roofing. You will not disappointed read lessCharles S.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th.. read lessRecent Review:Basement waterproofing. The crew they sent me was very courteous, and friendly. They did a great job and the price was right. I would highly recommend this company.Genevieve J.
- Business Description:Camp Construction is a full service remodeling contractor that specializes in Roofing, Siding and Gutters. We proudly serve Erie County and the surrounding areas.Recent Review:Paid nearly $2500 for new gutter system last fall. Gutters clogged up this spring and discovered the gutter guard was never installed. Responsive to fix but left a mess in the yard and left screws and debris all around the work area. The clogged gutter also clogged my new driveway drain that was recently installed a month ago. I do not recommend this company read lessScott M.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated for over 50 years. We have everything you need from start to finish: A friendly, knowledgeable staff, Free in-home Consultations, Guaranteed Installation, Finance Options & Complete Warranty Service, including Carpet Cleaning read lessRecent Review:Terrible quality of carpet. It's been down for 3 years and it looks awful! The worst part was the installation! OMG it took them 6 hours to do a very poor job. My carpet is completely puckered. I can actually lift it 3 inches off the floor. I was told I can pay them $350 to restretch the carpet because I cannot provide PROOF of a cleaning. This may have been nice if they told me about that minor detail. $350 to stretch carpet that they installed wrong in the 1st place. Guarantee they didn't pay the installers that much money to begin with. I have had my house carpeted numerous times over the past 25 years and this is BY FAR the worst carpet yet! Its embarrassing! I will not recommend to anyone nor will they receive anymore of my business. Terrible service read lessTracey J.
- Business Description:Been in the Insurance Restoration Business since 1992. Number of employees 15 to 25.Recent Review:Liberty Home Construction was recommended by my insurance company, Westfield. During one of our many wind storms some of my asphalt shingles fell off my roof. Called Westfield, and in two hours Liberty was at my door. Hank, the adjuster, told me that he will take off a completed shingle to take to the lab to see if the shingles could be matched. That was done about three weeks later, and never heard from Liberty. I called my adjuster on a weekly basis, to ask about the status of my roof, nothing from Hank. Westfield stated that my roof would be completely replaced. Jean from Liberty called and asked when I wanted to have the work done. I received no paper work. I asked the cost and Jean stated around $800. I stated "wow", that is for a complete roof. She said no, and told me that she would get back to me, and never got back to me. A few weeks, later, Westfield told me that they couldn't wait any longer for Hank to contact her or me. She sent me a packet of what was to be done, and a check. Finally, Rich from Liberty left a message on my answering machine. He asked me if I got the paper work, and did I want Liberty to replace my roof. He told me to call Jean. So that is what I did....Jean, had not idea what I was talking about. She placed me on hold to get Hank. He had no answers, he also didn't know who Rich was that called me a few days before. I don't understand why Westfield would recommend this company. Hank told me that he would call me to tell me what was going on with my roof. He never called, so I called him. He told me that it will take weeks to write an estimate. He wasn't very nice on the phone, and kept talking over me. Wow, this is the way that Hanks treats future customers from insurance companies. I'm writing my Westfield to state how disappointing I am with their choice on roofing companies. Westfield is so professional, I can't say that for Liberty Home Construction. I love my home, and I don't have good vibes from Liberty. No WAY will they touch my home read lessro s.
- Business Description:Platinum Restoration is a locally owned contractor that specializes in insurance restoration projects, both commercial and residential. We offer our services to clients in Cuyahoga, Lorain, Huron, Erie, and Medina counties. Our Team has over 20 years of experience in the insurance restoration industry. We make sure that our phones are answered 24 hours a day by a live operator who will quickly dispatch prepared emergency workers to your site read lessRecent Review:Do not use this company. They are crooks. We had them clean up an unfinished basement flood last June. They had 3 people working for about 5 hours. Afterward, we still had to do a final mop and put everything back in place. We were charged $1200 for that job. This March, shortly after the covid shut down, our basement flooded again. Once again we had Platinum come to help clean the mess which was much less significant this time. They had 3 people working about 3 hours to clean up. After they were finished we again had to complete a final mopping and return all items back to their places. Part of the reason that we called them this time is because I’m pregnant and can’t be around harsh chemicals and I also cannot move large shelving units right now. In addition, with the covid shut down, we couldn’t ask family or friends to help watch the kids or help with clean up. Platinum did not provide us with any estimate or indication of cost until almost a month later when we received a bill for $2800. Think about all of the things you can buy with $2800. It’s clearly not a fair price. Platinum took advantage of us in our time of need read lessJulie H.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Deals in Sandusky for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- Lakeside Marblehead
- Port Clinton
- Berlin Heights
- Oak Harbor
- South Amherst
- Green Springs
- North Fairfield
flooring installation in Sandusky
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Disc0unt Flooring and Design220 W Perkins Ave
- Disc0unt Flooring and Design
- Ex Amish Construction LLC4017 Center Rd
- Ex Amish Construction LLC
- LIBERTY HOME CONTRACTORS INC13936 ENTERPRISE AVE
- LIBERTY HOME CONTRACTORS INC
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Platinum Restoration104 Reaser Ct
- Platinum Restoration
- S & H Blinds & Floors2124 Cleveland Rd
- South Shore Home Improvements1599 S Anderson Rd
Port Clinton, Ohio
- Stanley Steemer1802 Rosewood Dr
- Stanley Steemer13806 State Rte 772
- Stanley Steemer1231 Park Ave E
- Stanley Steemer12526 State Rte 235
- Stanley Steemer109 Portland St
- Stanley Steemer618 W Main St
- STEFFANNI CARPET LTD107 TOWNSEND AVE
- S & H Blinds & Floors
- Young's Carpet One Floor & Home460 SE Catawba Rd
Port Clinton, Ohio
- Young's Carpet One Floor & Home