Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Port Clinton, OH
There are 7 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Port Clinton
- MASONRY CONSTRUCTION COTom and his team did an excellent job in completing concrete and masonry work for the footers, crawl space, garage floor, and driveway of this major home addition. Tom was quick to quote the work and get the job started. The entire team was very professional, and did an excellent job of excavating and backfilling in a confined space – keeping their equipment within the property boundaries. The entire project was completed on time and within budget. I highly recommend Masonry Construction Co
- Matt’s Home ImprovementsThey came out and performed tuck pointing on a brick ranch house. He was very pleasent man, and he was very knowledgable. The work was very satisfactory, was busy from all the work he got from Angie's List so he had to delay project a few times. I would highly recommend him.
Masonry Contractors in Port Clinton
- Business Description:Here at Real Deal Remodeling we are a locally owned and operated company, that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a wide variety of quality home improvement services. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your personal satisfactionRecent Review:They were kind to first time home buyers and explained things in great detail. Lance was willing to stay late and answer our many questions, talk through what he saw each step of the way, and how to proceed from there. Lance is very personable and easy to approach. He has worked in this field his whole professional life and has seen a lot in his time. His employees are also quite experienced in the field and willing to share their knowledge just as Lance does. My ability and confidence in how to manage home repair has increased greatly. All exterior walls of the basement were waterproofed in approximately two weeks of work, with new cement laid first, followed by drylock; the basement windows got a silicone seal around the edges, and new window well covers were installed. Now, our basement is dry and safe. Real Deal Remodeling is not a company that hastily paints drylock on the walls and proclaims the basement waterproofed. Where Lance really shone is with the paint colors for the living room. He helped us narrow down our selection for the accent wall around the fireplace, and multiple visitors have complemented us on our design choices. It is high praise when visitors to one’s home wonder aloud about remodeling and redesigning their own homes. No more antique white on every wall in the house for usAndrew K.
- Business Description:At Jasak Roofing & Construction , we are focused on providing exterior residential services such as roofing, siding, windows, masonry repairs, gutter repairs and much more with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. We have a family owned and operated crew with over 30 years of experience together in different exterior fields making our jobs completed with professionalism and accuracy every time! We are highly focused on respect, ..Recent Review:Owner was professional and responsive to calls and questions. Signage in my neighborhood from a current job. Small, family owned and operated makes for personal service and covered specifics of my three layer, residential jobThomas A.
- Business Description:Construction company and consulting engineering firm for residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, and retail clients.Recent Review:Really well. Everything was done that was agreed on. Josh and his his crew showed up on time, stayed in touch when waiting for materials, and stayed in touch after the job was completed.Jason J.
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:21st Century Window is an independent full-service window installation company (We Do Not Do Repairs). We sell and install windows made by Anderson, Marvin, Pella, Sunrise, and more! By being an independent window broker, we have the freedom to use a variety of window products and innovative new designs. The customers needs can be best fulfilled by having a variety of options in regards to manufacturers and pricing. We also work with your finances and set up a three payment plan during the pr..Recent Review:I was so happy with my first experience with this company, that I hired them again in 2021 to replace a door wall and 2 windows in my living room. The guys who installed the windows clearly cared about the quality of their work, and it shows in the results. My new windows look great and are problem-free. The workers were careful around my furniture, and thorough about cleaning up. I was pleased with the overall professionalism of 21st Century Window, and I wouldn't hesitate to hire them againDave P.
- Business Description:We have been in the foundation, waterproofing, and drain tile business since 1961. Our other business- 'Tri State Concrete" has been installing foundations for over 50 years. Warm and Dry, LTD was started on our 51st year to provide professional basement and crawlspace waterproofing and repairs. We came to see a real need for top quality repair work for homeowners that have problems with their foundations. There are a lot of companies out there doing really shady work. We have re-repaired so ..Recent Review:The contractor provided good communication and even called to check on our opinion of the work once the job was finished. They had plastic down between the entrance and the basement to help alleviate tracking construction material and snow through our homeHeather S.
- Business Description:Since 1986, Everdry Waterproofing has serviced over 80,000 basements, crawl spaces and slab homes- making us one of the nation’s premier foundation repair contractors. With custom tailored solutions, innovative products and a one-on-one approach in dealing with homeowners, our basement waterproofing team will help you create a safe, dry and liveable space in your basement. Everdry takes an active role in bettering our industry and enhancing our knowledge. We are a leader in Research and Devel..Recent Review:They did an excellent job taking care of our wet crawlspace problems. The crew run by Matt K worked quickly, and left everything looking better than when they arrived. I highly recommend EverDry for any crawlspace water issuesDaniel C.
- Business Description:For more than 30 Years John has specialized in the restoration of wood shake and shingle, slate, tile and old style roofing and exterior systems. With our experience and knowledge of restoration, installation methods have improved the life of roofs by many years past the manufacturer's generally accepted expectancy. We attract quality tradespeople who take pride in their work and step up to the challenges that come our way. We strive to provide the best in quality of service and long lasting ..Recent Review:The job was mostly completed. John did not respond to our request to repair loose shakes. We paid upfront for maintenance of roof and gutters. Because he didn't appear after several requests, we hired a gutter cleaner and will hire another maintenance company. We paid a pretty price and resent that he has be AWOlJudith B.
- Business Description:C & C Masonry is a family owned business with over 15 years experience in concrete, masonry, and basement waterproofing and foundation repair. We provide you with the best solution for your needs and guarantee our work after the saleRecent Review:Terrible. I usually check online reviews for services I use but this outfit was referred to me by a friend of a friend. Sadly for me I didn't check until after I paid the down payment. I found nothing but 1 star reviews. For good reason. My project was a foundation for a 3 car garage. It took them two and a half months to do a 3-5 day job. (He was busy fishing and hunting) The concrete is wavy, not level, not square. The finish is supposed to be smooth. It is filled with swirl marks. I could go on and on. I questioned him about all of these things along the way and got nothing but excuses and lies. I've talked to other contractors and the reason bottom feeders like this are even in business is because the good ones are booked months in advance. Choose any company other then this one and you will be better offWayne S.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Lakeside Marblehead
- Bay View
- Oak Harbor
- Berlin Heights
- Green Springs
masonry contractors in Port Clinton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 21st Century Windows33228 W 12 Mile Rd Suite #146
- 21st Century Windows
- Above and Beyond Contracting16020 wilson
- Above and Beyond Contracting
- C & C Masonry720 Pine St.
- C & C Masonry
- Everdry Waterproofing2930 Centennial Rd
- Everdry Waterproofing
- George's Roofing, Inc.1111 Lowell St
- George's Roofing, Inc.
- HOME DEPOT INC715 CROSSINGS RD
- HOME DEPOT INC
- Jasak Roofing & Construction3460 Liberty Ave
- Jasak Roofing & Construction
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLCPO Box 46049
Middle Bass, Ohio
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLC
- MY ROOF115 dexter
- MY ROOF
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems
- Quality Decks LLC304 1/2 Boundry St
Oak Hill, Ohio
- Quality Decks LLC
- Warm and Dry LTD4046 County Road M
- Warm and Dry LTD