A slab leak refers to a leak underneath your home’s foundation. If left untreated, slab leaks can damage your foundation, floors, and walls. We’ll cover everything you need to know about slab leaks, plus what to do to fix this issue.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Sandusky, OH
There are 3 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Sandusky
- Ohio Basement SystemsThe team was very professional from the get go. Arrived on time and performed the task on time and ahead of schedule. The men were very courteous in their work manner. Informed me of the things they were doing when I asked questions and explained everything very well and also in a way that did not make it hard for me to understand. There is also an employee coming back every couple of months to tighten the plates which I think is wonderful. Company offered a warranty which is something no other company offered me and I have worked with several to fix my many basement issues. I would highly recommend this company to anyone considering basement repairs
- Concrete Pro's LLCdespite prolonged inclement weather and a large backlog, they managed to squeeze me in in a timely fashion.
- Everdry WaterproofingEmployee showed up on time and kept things moving along. He was very knowledgeable and friendly. He gave us a lot of information, and he didn't try to pressure us in to buying anything. He even left the pictures so I can file a claim under my home warranty. T. O. Bellevue, OH
- The Basement GuysCracks developed in the basement walls. Water seepage occurred at the middle and/or bottom of the cracks. The Basement Guys not only fixed the symptoms (leaking walls), they also determined the root case of the fault. The cracks had developed because of settling of the foundation and placement of the deck onto the back of my house. Since re-doing either of those was not a viable financial option to me, they recommended repair using Carbon Fiber Roll and a chemical bonding agent. According to the manufacturer, in addition to waterproofing any leaks, this type of repair increases the load bearing capacity of that repaired area to a tensile strength higher than that of the existing wall. The repair was actually done very quickly and professionally. After the job was completed, there was no evidence that a repairman had even been there (well except for the repairs that had been done to the walls). We've had some pretty heavy rain on a couple occasions this fall, and the areas that had leaked in the past (from even a small amount of rain) are now completely leak free
- Everdry WaterproofingFirst of all he barely examined our basement. The representative claimed we needed to have the basement waterproofed etc. He then gave us an estimate of $15,000.00 and if we wanted the crawl spaced done it would be $18,000.00. However, he just happened to. have a cancellation and if we signed that very day he would give us a discount for 12,000 and 15,000 if we decided to include the crawl space. The representative was very pushy. We told him this was the only company we contacted and we would like to see other estimates. I contacted another company I found on AL. The other company informed us we did not have any foundation problems or water in the basement just condensation and told us to use a basement paint and to check our gutters. He also added "I maybe missing something but for a basement your size the cost would only be 6,000. We did not tell him how much THIS company estimate. Also while watching a remodeling show I saw a home get a totally new foundation by raising the house and putting in a concrete block foundation for 30,000. All I can say if you have this company come out be sure to contact other companies, do your homework,. If I would not have gone on this site I probably would have spent 15,000 on unnecessary repairs
Foundation Repair Contractors in Sandusky
- Business Description:Ohio Basement Systems, founded in 1999, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. Ohio Basement Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and Home Builders Association of Greater Cleveland. They devote years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect th..Recent Review:Fine Larry was very friendly was and explained every thing and Richard was very good too . Stayed to finishKay H.
- Business Description:We are fully licensed, bonded and insured and know that the only measure of success is the satisfaction of our customers. EDC offers video camera inspections, drain cleaning, basement waterproofing, sewer line repair and replacement in your home or businessRecent Review:Very well responded quickly and solve the problem in a professional way,Most of all they clean the site and left it better than they found itLarry T.
- Business Description:Disabled Veteran owned and operated Company. We offer full service foundation repair and can take care of anything from a leaking basement to a sinking foundation. Along with any excavating needs.Recent Review:Excellent would recommend to anyone.Forest g.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Roots Construction has 25 years experience.
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Description:The Basement Guys has 48 employees. We offer free inspections and design sessions to homeowners. Most major credit cards are accepted. We have great financing options available as well.Recent Review:Great quality work. Very pleasant work crew.Cynthia C.
- Business Description:Forever Foundations has the expertise and tools to repair sinking foundations, and more importantly, systems for making sure they don't sink in the future. Our helical piering systems will cause minimal soil disruption, and will provide vital structural support to your foundation. If your foundation settling was the result of poor drainage, we can improve your drainage system and soil hydrology to ensure that your foundation remains on a firm footing
- Business Description:We are a fully insured, licensed, masonry business. We do both residential and commercial work. We also specialize in carpentry, kitchen,bath, game room remodeling, & roofing. Also serve other portions of Ohio. Please ask for details
- Business Description:My primary business is consulting on buildings that have construction defects that allow moisture intrusion, rot, mold, etc. I also work with builders on new buildings to assist in the sequencing and selection of products to prevent moisture intrusion, promote long-term building performance, ie., concrete curing, roof flashing, window and door installation, moisture barriers, basement waterproofing, etc
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
Damage to your home’s foundation can cause cracked floors and walls, unevenness, and more. Learn common signs of foundation damage, along with what you can do to fix it and prevent it.
Keeping up a maintenance routine can help prevent foundation damage. You’re also more likely to spot issues early on before they become serious. Here are seven tips for protecting your foundation to keep your house structurally sound.
Find foundation contractors in
- Lakeside Marblehead
- Port Clinton
- Berlin Heights
- Oak Harbor
- South Amherst
- Green Springs
- North Fairfield
foundation contractors in Sandusky
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advanced Foundation Waterproofing806 Nottingham Drive
- Advanced Foundation Waterproofing
- CURB MASTERS CONCRETE CUTTING3370 Eberly Rd NE
- CURB MASTERS CONCRETE CUTTING
- Forever Foundation Repair Ltd1308 Neubrecht Rd
- Forever Foundation Repair Ltd
- Gasser Builders Inc2215 Eastern Rd
- Gasser Builders Inc
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLCPO Box 46049
Middle Bass, Ohio
- Lakeshore Excavating, LLC
- MoistureTech Consulting940 Juliana Street
Parkersburg, West Virginia
- MoistureTech Consulting
- Ohio Basement Systems7950 Bavaria Rd
- Ohio Basement Systems