Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in New Albany, OH
There are 210 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in New Albany
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsBrent was knowledgeable and efficient, also very professional and made sure I understood the problem and was clear with the options to fix the issue.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsFlush was done professionally and he talked us through the procedure so we could flush the tank ourselves if we wanted.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsMatt was very professional and efficient. He definitely went above our expectations and fix our problems quickly.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsAmmar arrived as promised and made quick work of the repair of a fancy kitchen faucet. It had refused to shut off when asked. Great for quick repair and professional service.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsMatt arrived on time, explained the procedure well, performed the service and explained the next step in the process.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsOur technician, Matt scoped out the blockage and quickly solved our floor drain issue. He was very polite and professional.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsMatt was absolutely wonderful. He was knowledgeable, kind and very professional. There were actually a few things contributing to the issue and rather than stopping after fixing the first issue, he made sure to continue to investigate to make sure everything was fully functional.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsGreat! Access required going through tiled wall, but he carefully cut out 4 tile group intact such that I will be able to repair the wall with minimal effort.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsAustin came out and was very helpful and made a stressful situation less stressful. Gave me a great price too! Would definitely use them again!
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsWell, pipe not leaking thus far.. 've had 3x service persons to work on pipe beforehand. Eco person showed what could be problem, and price scale. Senior option applied.
Plumbers in New Albany
- Business Description:Have a mess on your hands? Our well-trained and certified technicians are available to fix all of your plumbing and drain issues, plus we do a whole lot more. We install sump pumps and water heaters, repair and install downspouts and main sewer lines plus we have heating and cooling division, The Comfortworks. All available 24/7. We offer guarantees on our work do that you know the work was completed right the first time! We belong to the Central Ohio Better Business Bureau and are a Consumer..Recent Review:Someone from The Waterworks promptly contacted me after I submitted a request through Angi. Bradley showed up right on time and walked me through what he was doing, was very knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and made sure the toilet was re-installed better than it was originally. ThanksZack G.
- Business Description:Whatever the task, large or small, our focus at The Eco Plumbers is on sustainability and craftsmanship in both materials and installation. Our goal is to help you explore your options, so that you can balance functionality, environmental friendliness, and price for your project. No matter what you decide, we'll employ our knowledge and experience to better suit you, your wallet and our environment. We are committed to prompt, professional and on-time service! For efficiency and quality, go w..Recent Review:I would not recommend due to exorbitant pricing. Cost of snaking the kitchen drain and replacing a 6 inch section of pipe was $622. The job took them 45 minutes. They did offer a cheaper option ($400) but this did not include fixing the leak. Obviously I should not have had them do the job, but I knew nothing about plumber pricing. I subsequently discovered that Jack Woods and The Waterworks would have done the work for hundreds lessRobert S.
- Business Description:1-Tom-Plumber is a full-service plumbing, drain cleaning, and water damage company. Our dedication to fulfill the immediate needs of our customers, both commercial and residential, is at the heart of how way we operate. We are available all day, every day (24/7/365). By fostering a culture of trust, responsibility, and high expectations, we will be a dependable resource while never compromising on quality or safety. We are committed to excellence in all that we do
- Business Description:Mission Statement “Quality Plumbing & Backflow at a Fair Price” is both our motto and mission statement. Here at McDermott Plumbing & Backflow we strive to achieve this goal each and every day by providing both our repeat and new customers superior plumbing and backflow services at a price they can afford. Our mission statement was developed by our company founder and owner Michael McDermott when he founded the company in early 2009. Michael is the 5th generation master plumber as well a..Recent Review:Very well. Mike McDermott analyzed the unusual drain design and was able to clear it quickly. Two other plumbers had been unsuccessful over a period of more than a year.Jeremy H.
- Business Description:Thank you for choosing Discount Drains. We are a family owned company serving all of Columbus and surrounding areas for all of your plumbing and drain cleaning needs. We pride ourselves on quality installations, customer service and great communication at unbeatable prices. Call now for a FREE, no obligation in home estimate! 614-747-556Recent Review:I would rate them three stars. I had to reschedule the appointment with them twice. Poor communicationMatt R.
- Business Description:Here at The Rooter Works, we strive to abide by our mission statement "quality plumbing, at a fair price". Wether you have a leaky faucet, clogged drain or plumbing nightmare. The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains is your one stop plumbing shop
- Business Description:Local family owned and operated reputable plumbing company since 1995. 24/7 Residential and Commercial Full Service Plumbing Company Repair, Replace, Remodel, Excavation and Gas Lines. Chamber of Commerce small business of the year. 18 Employees. Upfront pricing structure. Readers choice award from the Delaware Gazette Best Plumbing Company . License #23169.Recent Review:Misleading pricing. They say it's $145 to come out and for the first hour of work. Although if you need any work done they charge you additional regardless if it takes longer than 1 hour. For example, I had them come out to fix 2 toilet flaps which took them 15 minutes. There was also a faucet that needed to be repaired. They told me it would be an additional $170 to get the faucet repaired regardless of how long it took them even if they would be able to repair it in the hourRick N.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service, that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate, with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large, or sm..Recent Review:Aaron came on time and replaced my toilet and water valve, which I found was leaking before he got here. He went and got a new valve and had everything done and working in a little over an hour. I would definitely use again and recommendDENNIS M.
- Business Description:Approx 20 employees. No subs. Charges by the hour. Travel charges may apply. No service fee. Extra charge for after-hours service. May contact via phone or email. Award winning.Recent Review:Great! The plumber who came to our house had 40+ years of experience. He knew exactly how to address our plumbing problems and even educated me on how to easily and simply test for toilet seal leaks and how to keep the kitchen drains and garbage disposal in better condition. I really appreciated that! He worked extra hard at unsticking the garbage disposal blades to save us the cost of purchasing a new one when ours was still in good condition. I felt he treated our house and our plumbing problems with as much care and thought as he would his own. But that's typical of the experience I've had with this company through about 15 years of using their services. They are exceptionalDOROTHY R.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade, and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earing your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call todayRecent Review:I thought I only had a clogged sink ( lesson learned: never put put sauerkraut in a garbage disposal.) The plumber Holden cleaned it, but there was another clog still. Holden detected there was a issue behind the wall. He requested another plumber with more years on the job (Chase) to confirm before I ran into expenses. Chase came out did a thorough review, then walked me through what he thought was going on - that there was decay and likely heavy rusting behind the wall. These pictures show you some of what he ended up finding. Long story short the pipes behind the wall were in bad shape. Thank God for their help otherwise this would have created even bigger problems when they started to leak. Honestly I didn't want /expect to spend money in December on plumbing (no offense to Apex), but major flooding would have cost so much more in the end. I highly recommend themJodi A.
Deals in New Albany for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in New Albany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- .American Mechanical Group Inc5729 Westbourne Ave
- 1 GR Builders6740 Huntley Rd Ste C
- 1-Tom-Plumber5905 Green Pointe Dr S
- 19811065 Bluff Vista Dr
- 1A Budget Painting3743 Paris Blvd E
- 1st Pick Home Improvement LLC
1423 Chambers Road, Ohio
- 1st section plumbing1580 Kenmore Rd.
- 24/7 Plumbers in Columbus540 E Starr Ave
- 3D DISASTER KLEENUP OF COLUMBUS4110 PERIMETER DR
- 614 Design and Remodel 250 E Park St
- 614 Property Maintenance
- 614-Plumber372 Morrison Rd, Unit G
- 911 handyman3871 Oakbrook Ln
- .American Mechanical Group Inc
- A & B Plumbing1993 Kenton St
- A 1 Appliance Repair384 Brisbane Avenue
- A 3 Aces Plumbing Drain Cleaning5126 Bressler Dr.
- A Basement 2 NV11077 Saylor Rd
- A Buckeye Rooter Service35 Dolby Dr
- A G & D MAINTENANCE16 DOVER PL
- A Handyman for All Seasons6590 Barrett Ln
- A Mann Plumbing Ltd3396 Columbus Rd
- A Plus Appliance and Plumbing Installation205 S Hamilton Road
- A SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING COMPANY1794 BELMEAD AVE
- A Water Solution IncPO Box 184
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- A&J Plumbing and Mechanical, LLCPO Box 1616
- A-Plumbing, Inc.P.O. Box 2524
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A-Z Plumbing Services inc.
- A.B. Robertson Excavating LLC225 Nashoba Avenue
- A2Z REMODELING6628 HEATHERSTONE CR
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- AB Plumbing & Contracting LLCPO Box 453
- ABC Home Services707 S Front St
- ABL temp services Llc45883 Snowden St
Murray City, Ohio
- ABLE BUILDERS & INSPECTING6690 CANAAN CIR
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AC Construction LLC141 Oak Canyon Dr
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Accurate Flooring & Countertops2485 N High St
- Accurate Plumbing7595 Fishel Dr S
- Ace Carpentry Brothers6150 Mink St SW
- Ace Home Servicing1255 N Hamilton Rd
- ACE OF INTOWN SERVICE187 S ASHBURTON RD
- Acr Drains220 S Burgess Ave
- Adams Contracting2281 Alisons St
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- ADAMS CUSTOM PAINTING & CONSTRUCTION889 LONGBOW CT. C
- Adena Brook Group232 Overbrook Dr.
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Action Plumbing586 Skyline Drive
- AFFORDABLE APPLIANCE SERVICE2877 BELLWOOD AVE
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Agriesti Remodeling5146 Northtowne Blvd
- AIS Renovations Ltd4394 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- AL'S SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING & PLUMBING16291 SHERMAN ST P O BOX 403
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- Alibrando Plumbing1342 Lockbourne Rd
- All Around Home Improvements10694 Ashville Pike
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- All Comfort Mechanical Inc.651 Lakeview Plaza Blvd. Suite F
- All Hours Emergency Plumbing, LLCP O Box 376
- All Lines Gas & Plumbing LLC1138 E Innis Ave
- Allied Plumbing & Mechanical LLCPO Box 1421
- Alpha Omega7345 Havens Rd
- Alum Creek Heating & CoolingPO Box 352 # 61
- Amanda Plumbing Sewer & Drain4425 Columbus Pike
- American Air3945 Brookham Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - COLUMBUS2230 N Wilson Rd
- ANCHOR MAINTENANCE SERVICE2578 ELLIOTT AVE
- ANDERSON GAS & WATER LEAK SERVICE INC922 HART RD
- ANDREWS SEWER SERVICE1579 Morton Ct
- Andy's Affordable Electric Service4277 Parkshore Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Ansten Handyman Services295 Winter Hill Pl
- Anthem Homes6253 Post Rd
- Apex Plumbing Pros6700 Schrock Court
- APEX SYSTEMS INC1515 ROSEHILL RD
- Aqua Systems4080 Indianola Ave
- AQUA-FLO Plumbing & Mechanical103 Cedar Hill Rd
- Aqueduct Plumbing & Air330 Jefferson Park Dr
- ARCHITECTURAL VIDEO SYSTEMS INC6591 BLACKHAWK CIR
- Arkem Construction7635 Coronado Blvd S
- AROUND THE HOUSE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC370 MEADOW KNOLL CT
- ARROWHEAD CONTRACTORS INC399 POSTLE BLVD
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbus 3050 Switzer Ave
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- AT HOME MAINTENANCE1296 SLADE AVE
- At Your Service Handyman5316 Ruth Amy Avenue
- Atlas Butler4849 Evanswood Dr
- A & B Plumbing
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- B.P. Plumbing, Inc7923 Cheshire Rd.
- Baas Extreme Painting & Restoration LLC 4390 Deveron Ct
Grove City, Ohio
- Backflow Guy6749 Meadow Creek Dr. #102
- Baker Group Remodeling12302 Roberts Rd
- Bari's Plumbing6456 Kings Charter Rd
- BARKER CONTRACTING SERVICES137 WEISHEIMER RD
- Bart Fey HVAC & Waterproofing LLC164 Blendon Rd
West Jefferson, Ohio
- Bartholomew Plumbing1066 E Livingston Ave
- B & L CONTRACTING