The Waterworks

Ohio Construction Industry Licensing Board
09/30/2017

550 Schrock Rd

Columbus, OH 43229

Our techs wear protective goggles, masks and gloves. We sanitize our trucks and areas of work. If you call today, we can come out today:)

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Have a mess on your hands? Our well-trained and certified technicians are available to fix all of your plumbing and drain issues, plus we do a whole lot more. We install sump pumps and water heaters, repair and install downspouts and main sewer lines plus we have heating and cooling division, The Comfortworks. All available 24/7. We offer guarantees on our work do that you know the work was completed right the first time! We belong to the Central Ohio Better Business Bureau and are a Consumer Choice winner 18 years running. Additional emails: Service@thewaterworks.com marketing@thewaterworks.com krose@thewaterworks.com Kassi Rose Customer Service Manager...

2074

4.2

plumbers (1991)drain cleaning (565)water heaters (195)sewer cleaning (149)well & water pump repair (100)drain pipe installation (80)excavating (44)gas leak repair (40)HVAC Companies (31)appliance repair (30)water softeners (14)handyman (13)

07/07/2021

Someone from The Waterworks promptly contacted me after I submitted a request through Angi. Bradley showed up right on time and walked me through what he was doing, was very knowledgeable, answered all my questions, and made sure the toilet was re-installed better than it was originally. Thanks!

Description of Work
Toilet Wax Seal Replacement

Work Completed On 07/05/2021

06/04/2021

Great! Employee was awesome! Very personable! People answering phones are very friendly! Did a great job start to finish. It was my 2nd time using them and I ll call them the next time needed!

Description of Work
Outside faucet needed replaced

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

[Member Name Removed], we are truly grateful for repeat customers like you who see the value and level of expertise in our company and technicians! Thank you so very much for the kind words and positive review, and for choosing The Waterworks! Joan

05/28/2021

Great, Arthur solved all issues expeditiously

Description of Work
Fix toilets, investigate master bathroom leak

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

Thank you so very much for giving our Arthur a high 5 and shout-out. We sincerely appreciate the recommendation! Thank you for choosing The Waterworks. Joan

05/11/2021

Very well. Our technician was polite, professional, and efficient.

Description of Work
We needed a new sump pump.

Category appliance repair,wells

Work Completed On 05/09/2021

04/27/2021

My overall experience with this company was great. 100%

Description of Work
They unclogged a drainage issue with my kitchen sink.

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/12/2021

[Member Name Removed] , we appreciate you taking the time to share your service experience, and should the need arise, will look forward to serving you in the future!. Joan

04/16/2021

The work was done well and the technician was great, but the cost of the service was grossly overpriced. For context, I had new floors installed and I needed to pull out the old toilet (which I did with no problem). We decided to purchase a brand new one and opted to have WaterWorks install it (since I didn't want to deal with the wax ring and risk scratching the new floors. I scheduled the appoin...

Description of Work
Install new Toilet

Work Completed On 04/16/2021

[Member Name Removed], I am so pleased to hear your are happy with the service and our technician was very professional! I am sorry our pricing did not meet your expectations. Our pricing includes not just time on the job, but equipment, tools, and knowledge as well. The exceptional level of expertise displayed by your technician allowed him to complete the job in a timely manner. As you mentioned...

03/25/2021

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY. In October they came out to install a battery for my Watchdog battery backup for my sump pump. By March the battery backup began beeping incessantly. I added distilled water and the system kept beeping. I knew that the Waterworks technician had run to Home Depot to buy the battery he replaced. So I a) Called Waterworks who said, sorry, you're out of warranty. and b) Calle...

Description of Work
Replace battery for sump pump backup

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

[Member Name Removed], I understand your frustration with your Watchdog battery backup. We installed a Basement Watchdog replacement battery for your Watchdog unit in October of last year, 2020. Watchdog has 2 sizes of 12 volt batteries that are compatible with your system. One larger size with a longer run time, and another smaller size with a shorter run time. Both are compatible with your Watch...

03/15/2021

Went with a1 pro services as they responded and were lowest price

Description of Work
Main service waterline teplacemrnt

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], we are glad your plumbing issue was addressed and you are pleased with the service. If we missed your call or were delayed in our response, please accept our apologies. We would have welcomed the opportunity to provide an estimate, however we do not have a record of a call or request to come to your home. Joan

02/11/2021

Very pleased with Angel who took my call, set up the appointment and informed me when the repairman would be arriving. Next day service for a non emergency repair. Nathan was very professional & nice, he answered all my questions, explained what he was doing & the cost. I will ask for him specifically the next time I need repairs. Thank you Nathan. Thank you Angie's list for the recommendation.

Description of Work
Toilet Repair

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the super review! We are thrilled Angel and Matt could come to your rescue. We are appreciative and grateful for your repeat business and will continue to come to your aid when you need us. Thank you for choosing The Waterworks! Joan

02/11/2021

Great! Even though website said phone lines were down, I was directed to send an email. I was contacted quickly, almost immediately after I sent email, to set up an appointment for the next day. Waterworks called us back and was able to schedule a same day appointment. Peter was wonderful! Real personable, very knowledgeable, and honest. Always have great service from Waterworks!

Description of Work
No hot water

Category appliance repair,plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

Mr. and Mrs. [Member Name Removed], It is great to hear our technician, Peter, was able to get to the bottom of your problem. Thank you for taking the time to leave Peter and The Waterworks a great review. We are happy to be at your service for all of your future repair needs! Joan

Plumbing, downspout cleaning & repairs, garbage disposals, main water line, water heaters, sump pumps, remodeling - kitchen & bathroom, sewers, heating, air conditioning, air quality, gas line installation, drain cleaning, trenchless pipelining, HALO water treatment & filtration systems, PipeBurst Pro. Commercial services include: hydrojetting & excavation,, hydro vac, trenchless pipelining, pipe patching grease traps, commercial ovens (pizza ovens), fire hydrants, backflow testing and certification.

Mold removal & remediation, water damage clean-up, basement waterproofing, painting, air duct cleaning, carpet cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing