Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in New Albany, OH
There are 102 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in New Albany
- Ohio Exteriors LLCRoofs were replaced on our large two story Georgian house and detached garage. A flat section on the house (a connector) had been previously replaced by another firm and was not replaced by Ohio. That other firm was not selected to do the work because of Ohio’s great responsiveness and knowledge shown in the quoting process. Ohio was priced slightly lower than that firm, but not the lowest among the three bidders. It all came down to trust. Ohio even ran our shingle selection through the approval process with our architectural review committee and got them approved for us. The shingles were on par with the quality of those already approved, but we’re less expensive. On the actual roof replacement, there were minor challenges with the dormer trim from the replacement work, which Ohio came back out and fixed within a couple of days. About a year later, there were some major wind challenges that blew off a couple of shingles on the vents and an animal pulled back some flashing to try to get into the attic, neither of which I would blame Ohio for. Ohio made those two separate trips out to fix those problems the next business day, even when the problem was not a roof replacement problem. I was impressed! Overall, we have been very pleased with our selection of Ohio Exteriors to replace our roof. We would definitely use them again and refer them to others. Thanks, Ohio Exteriors for a job well done
- A-1 Quality CarpentryIt went very well! Jeff was awesome to work with, responsive and super professional. The work was done faster than I anticipated. The deck looks and feels GREAT. I would recommend to anyone.
- Buckeye House PaintingWe had a GREAT experience with Buckeye House Painting. Katie and Bob were always responsive to our queries, always on time and efficient, and super helpful with color selection. Dulce and her excellent team of painters were true professionals and very skilled at their craft. Every part of this experience was what I would expect from a high-end service provider except the cost, which was very reasonable
- A-1 Quality CarpentryThe project was finished on time as mentioned in the contract and within the quote provided. Mr. Prude was professional and deck work was of high quality. He obtained the required the city permit and scheduled the inspection right after the completion of work. I would hire him again. Thank you.
- Honey Do Home Improvements LLCFred and his brother are great. They are always on time. We are very pleased with their work. They incorporated some of their ideas to make things look nicer. We would use them again.
- A-1 Quality CarpentrySo glad I found Jeff Prude with A-1 Quality Carpentry. Truly A-1 quality and service. Awesome guy and does great work with attention to detail! He listened, addressed concerns, and made sure nothing was forgotten. Very good spirited guy. Showed up when he said he would. Everything went smooth even after I needed to make a couple of changes to the original plans. Good communication too. He follows up and doesn't seem to skip a beat. My deck turned out even better than I imagined! I am 110% satisfied with the deck and quality of work. I highly recommend him and his company!
- Midwest MasonryThe job as always was very well done. The patio is amazing in the backyard of our new home. Max also did the work on the addition garage we had built. The floor and driveway extension. We have used Midwest before and will continue. We had a driveway, sidewalk, and aggegate patio poured at our old home, and were very happy with it as well. Max has always been fair, timely, and professional. He does exactly what he says he will, and makes suggestions if asked to improve the project. He and Darnell work their a**es off. Most of this years work was performed during the extreme heat, but they never slowed down. Anyone would be smart to hire this company. Daniel & Melissa Maso
- Mr. Handyman of West ColumbusFantastic!!! Sean Turner did the best job I could have hoped for. He cleaned the gutter and the downspout. Also reinstalled dislodged gutter guards and cleaned off the entire patio canopy. He is a great communicator; in that he informed me of every step of the process as he went. Took time to explain everything in "layman's terms" to this elderly lady client. I would hire Sean again in a heartbeat -- he is a fantastic individual. He was punctual and went right to work upon arrival
- MJH Construction LLCMyron was very responsive during a time when it has impossible to get help. I had an emergency situation where he coordinated with my plumbers to fix a problem that was causing off gassing, foul smell. He was on time, very professional & cleaned up well afterwards being sure to vacuum up all additional wood shards left on the floor. He was very pleasant to work with in a different situation
- Ohio Exteriors LLCOhio Exteriors replaced the siding and gutters on my house. They did a great job! I would definitely hire them again.
Contractors in New Albany
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact through email.Recent Review:Tony was a pleasure to have work done at our home. He did a wonderful job at a very fair price. With the lumber shortage Tony took extra care to source the cedar for the project. He is a very careful , conscientious and organized. Brought the right saws and tools for the job. Couldn’t be happier. He told us of the other types of work he does and we will use him in the future no question about that. Tony WorthingtoTony P.
- Business Description:Serving central ohio since 1996.
- Business Description:The Super is a family owned business offering quality contractor services for large and small projects from complete home renovations to small handyman jobs. ESTIMATES ARE FREE! A partial list of services include: - kitchen remodels - bathroom remodels - flooring installation - hard wood, Pergo, ceramic tile - interior & exterior doors - drywall - trim - decks - privacy fenceRecent Review:We had our bathroom remodeled, replacing a vanity, extending the shower and using stone and tile combination for floors and walls. We had heating installed under the floor tiles and an electric ladder towel warmer installed on the wall. We used imported fixtures that had caused a little trouble to install and Jeff was able to figure it out. Our tiling was done in quite a complicated pattern. Jeff did a very good job, little imperfections here and there, but not easily visible. I am very demanding when it comes to craftsmanship and was happy with how much detail Jeff paid attention to. Jeff also gave us good advice several times during the project. Jeff was very honest about what he could do and used other professionals for work he was not comfortable with. All of his sub-contractors were excellent. Jeff was very punctual when it came to agreed meetings and communication. We had a few hold ups in the project, caused mostly by us due to our wrong assumptions or by delayed material delivery (i.e. the tiles we have chosen were on a back order). Jeff was very patient with us. We are planning to re-model our guest bathroom next and we will absolutely ask him to do the job for usIrena C.
- Business Description:Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We pro..Recent Review:Outstanding customer service from salesman all the way through to install crew. Everything was top notch and extremely happy with final outcome. The product quality was amazing and the looks to match. Even with this whole covid pandemic American WeatherTechs was able to deliver as promised. Would use them again for all my exterior needsLou I.
- Business Description:Since 1986 our company has grown and so have our capabilities. We now have a broad range of products and services to offer, and the experience to bring all these options together to give each of our customers the best possible result. From a new front door, to a complete exterior home makeover, Newlook will always deliver the best products and service availableRecent Review:We had some wind damage a couple years ago and we hired Ed and his team to do the replacement. They did a great job then and the price, quality of work, responsiveness and professionalism was excellent. Two weeks ago we had some minor wind damage (one piece of siding came loose) and I contacted Ed and his team to do the repair. Ed came out, provided a free inspection and even was courteous enough to offer the repair free of charge. The repair was completed this week and once again was great work. If we have any additional siding projects in the future, New Look is who I will be calling. Definitely would recommend New Look to any and all who have a siding jobNeil H.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated for over 40 years, we treat your home like we treat our own. We specialize in interior and exterior home services including but not limited to painting, staining, gutter cleaning and replacement of both 5" and 6" gutters along with wood repair/replacement, drywall instillation and repair. We have the capabilities to tackle any project you may have in mind. There is no job too big or smallRecent Review:My experience was they’re unreliable. On May 12 I claimed their gutter cleaning deal on Angi that was $185 for cleaning up to 200 feet of gutter. I received Redemption Code ANGE-759EF9939C30 by email. A week went by and I didn’t hear from them so I called on May 20 and left a message. A lady called me the next day. She didn’t know anything about a deal or a redemption code on Angie’s list but she said the price was $185, the same as the deal, and so we scheduled for afternoon of Friday May 28 at $185. She called at 11:30A Tuesday May 25 and asked if they could come that afternoon instead of Friday. I said Yes. I was waiting for service on my car but expected to be home by noon. When I learned my car would take several more hours, I borrowed a car and got home around 12:30. By 4 PM, no one had come so I called and asked if they were still coming and was told yes unless they got backed up. I asked “well how will I know? I have to pick up my car before 6.” She asked my address and said she’d find out where they were. By 5:35P, no one had called back and no one had come. I had to go get my car. I left a note on the door to call me. When I got home at 6:15, the note was still on the door. The lady called me at 6:45 and said she was very sorry but they wouldn’t be coming today. I told her that I felt they had screwed me, it was very bad business to ask a customer to accommodate you and then not show and I’d find someone else. She called right back and offered $35 discount. I told her no, you’re unreliable, you asked me to change on short notice to accommodate you and then burned me by not showing up. I said I don’t want to do business with them. I changed the scheduled date on very short notice at their request, waited all afternoon and they never showed. It's outrageous to do that to a customer. This was also the first time I’d ever claimed an Angie’s list deal and after learning it was their regular price, not a deal at all, I will be very suspicious of something Angi presents as a deal when I do a search for a service. A disappointing experience all aroundVIRGINIA S.
- Business Description:Owner operated interior specialist carpenter. I am on every job and complete all work personally. From kitchen and bath to full room remodels, I will work diligently to bring your dream home spaces to life. Call today for a free in-home consultation and comprehensive quoteRecent Review:I could not be more pleased with how things turned out. Trent is a perfectionist and it shows in his work. I think it's hard to find someone you can trust when it comes to contractors, he was always here when he said he would be, very conscientious and respectful of the fact in was in someone's home. I would highly recommend Trent and his workMARIA S.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of remodeling services. Whether you want your bathroom completely remodeled, wanting to add a full or half bath, a kitchen remodel, hard wood floor installation, tile backsplashes, full basement finish renovation, or anything in between - we are here for you. When you hire 614 Design & Remodel you can be assured that your home remodel will be completed correctly and and with quality the first timeRecent Review:Michael performed a full remodel of our master bathroom and we couldn't be more happier with the results. I would like to provide as comprehensive review as possible from our first interaction until job completion: First Interaction - January 2020 My wife and I bought our house in 2017. Our house was built in 2013. The prior owners had a septic issue that caused $25k of damage in the Master Bath right before we purchased. While the prior owners rehabbed the damage, it was poorly finished. Thus, we knew we had to fix the poor construction. In January 2020, my wife pursued several referrals from friends to hire for this job. It felt like dating as each contractor came with their own issues. Too expensive, not engaged, not responsive. This led my wife to research options on Angie's List. She contacted Michael and received a very quick response to come out for a quote. On Michael's first visit, we were sold with Michael's approach. He was very direct and transparent with his approach, his remodeling philosophy and his timeline. Ultimately, we received two comparable bids; Michaels and someone else. We selected Michael because he was more responsive, was equally excited to work on our project and simply, easy to work with. We selected Michael in January; paid our deposit and were advised of a ball park start date of June 2020. Pre Project Planning Between the time when we selected 614 Design (January 2020) until project go-live (June 2020), our world forever changed via COVID19. Michael was very responsive and transparent with providing updates to us on when his last project would finish and our project would launch. This was important to us as we worked from home and had the kids there during the early stages of the pandemic. This allowed us to plan appropriately while we had strangers in our house for the first time in 3 months. Michael was also upfront and strategic with planning expectations. Based on our remodeling plans, he provided us with a purchase item purchase list as well as recommended stores to select from. He also provided guidelines as to when each item had to be in the house to keep the project on-time. That was extremely helpful. The list was daunting and his guidelines helped my wife and I prioritize our selection process. Its not easy making all these selections :). Project Go-Live Michael hit his target go-live date. He arrived on a Monday and quoted roughly 30 days to complete the project. Our only other experience with a contractor was at our previous home with a basement finishing that took 6 months. We were leery of his 30 day quote. The project went quick as Michael projected, but I must say he did not sacrifice speed for quality. Michael was very thorough in his work. As he worked through the various stages of the project, he would constantly offer advice and feedback with this detail or that. Michael has a very consultative approach, meaning he provides options for us to choose from based on his experience. It helped us weigh the pros/cons of each decision. Project Completion Michael ended completing the project in 30 days as first projected. We were very happy not only with the timeline, but the quality of work. After the project completed and Michael moved onto the next, we noticed a slight filmy texture on the tile floor. We tried to clean it but it remained. We contacted Michael to inquire on a solution. He came out the next day and was able to remove it. That action spoke to not only the integrity of his company, but his dedication to quality. Recommendation In a world of so many contractors, it is tough to know you are making the proper contractor selection when choosing to remodel any part of your house. I recommend you include 614 Design and Remodel for any remodel project as part of the quoting process. While you should gather several quotes, I challenge you to balance your decision making process between both cost and the professional approach of each contractor. 614 Design and Remodel should stand out near the top if included in the quoting processTodd W.
- Business Description:Ace Handyman Services is locally owned and operated by Westerville residents Paul and Laura Hammer. We specialize in everything from two-hour quick fixes to full bathroom remodels and everything in between. Our craftsmen are full time Ace Handyman Services employees who are background checked, insured, bonded, and average 15 years' experience in the trades professions. We service the northeast side of Columbus and its surrounding areas including Westerville, New Albany, Blacklick, Gahanna, Ga..Recent Review:Keith did fantastic work. We've used Handyman Matters Northeast multiple times before, and were just as happy now with Keith's work. We were very pleased with how everything looked, and how it stayed within the quoted price. We'll use these guys again next time we need more work done around the house!GREGORY L.
- Business Description:Residential remodeling company providing "custom solutions for complete remodeling" in the Central Ohio area. Kresge Contracting, Inc. is a national, regional and local award winning full-service remodeling company specializing in kitchens, baths, additions and basementsRecent Review:Outstanding planning, design, and implementation! We appreciated that Mark Kresge and his experienced team listened carefully, followed our budget requirements, and built a beautiful and practical kitchen with craftsmanship and care and ahead of schedule. Highly professional, skilled and ethical. We highly recommendjennifer m.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Lewis Center
- Upper Arlington
general contractors in New Albany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Basement 2 NV11077 Saylor Rd
- A Brush of Class Painting Services Inc11828 Crouse-Willison Rd
- A Buckeye Construction LLC1856 Ridgebury Dr
- A-1 Quality Carpentry911 ROBINWOOD AVE
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A-Team Construction & Maintenance Co.644 Old Farm Rd
- A:Z Contracting, LLC8220 Richardson Rd.
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- ABBRUZZESE BROTHERS INC7775 Smith Calhoun Rd
Plain City, Ohio
- ABS Interiors of Mid-Ohio LLC681 Brae Burn Road
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- ACTION PAINTING & HANDYMAN1223 CAROLYN AVE
- Adams Contracting2281 Alisons St
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Advanced Concepts Inc10311 Slough Rd
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Interior Finish Carpentry & Floors5421 Sinclair Rd 614 402 3107
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- All Inclusive Roofing2635 Queensway Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- ALL STAR PAINTING1144 Mcneil Drive
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- American Master Craftman135 S Reynoldsburg-New Albany Rd
- American Vinyl LLC41 South Grant Avenue
- American Weathertechs LLC - Columbus651 Lakeview Plaza Blvd
- AMIRAULT'S REMODELINGPO BOX 1105
- ANDERSON REMODELING & CONSTRUCTION LLC6144 Jefferlyn Dr
- Ansten Handyman Services295 Winter Hill Pl
- APCO | The Architectural Products Company777 Michigan Ave
- Apex Property Pros LLC1246 Hubbard Rd.
- ARK PRODUCTIONS76 W TULANE RD
- AROUND THE HOUSE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC370 MEADOW KNOLL CT
- ARROWHEAD CONTRACTORS INC399 POSTLE BLVD
- ASA Remodeling264 W Main St.
- ATW Interiors1414 N Hague Ave
- Avanti Home Improvements,LLC6777 Retton Rd
- AW Construction4860 Briargrove Dr
- Awesome Woodwork420 E 5th Ave B
- A Basement 2 NV
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- Backwood Builders LLC1493 Forest Brooke Way
- Baker Group Remodeling12302 Roberts Rd
- BALL DECORATINGPO BOX 60
- BARKER CONTRACTING SERVICES137 WEISHEIMER RD
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BB&M GROUP LTDP.O. Box 1423
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Beaty Contracting1222 Shagbark Rd
- Bell Tree Productions LLC8608 Morris rd
- BEN-TEL COMMUNICATIONS/KRAFTED BY KOHLER5540 ROCHE DR
- Benchmark Roofing668 Radio Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Bidner Construction and Remodeling LLC433 denwood court
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- Billingsley Carpentry4002 Summerstone Dr
- BJD Construction Services404 S Monroe Ave
- Blasing Home Improvements5653 Balkan Pl.
- BOLON CONSTRUCTION & DESIGN2551 MCVAY BLVD W
- BONAVUCATURA CUSTOM CARPENTRY52 MONTROSE AVE
- Bone Dry Roofing Inc -Columbus3500 Parkway Ln
- Bowers home and lawn177 S Wayne Ave
- Boyden Renovations LLC3310 Cabin Rd
Grove City, Ohio
- Bradley Builders Inc182 W Royal Forest Blvd
- Brainard's Woodworking For Your Home5730 Worthington Rd
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Broadview Windows97 S Liberty St
- Broski Services & ConstructionP.O. Box 329
- BRYAN BARNES952 Willow Bluff Dr
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Bubs Handy Services5266 Williamsburg Cir
- Buckeye Basements Inc406 Firestone Dr
- Buckeye Building Solutions Ltd52 Westerville Sq #217
- Buckeye Construction and Renovations342 S. Main st.
- Buckeye Handyman And Remodelinga80 Clinton Heights Ave
- Buckeye Home Consulting, LLC8151 Storrow Dr.
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye House Painting204 S Liberty St
- Buckeye Restoration4004 Miller-Paul Rd
- Building and Construction Services LLC340 W 2nd Ave
- Burgett Painting & Home Improvement1480 Ellsworth Ave
- Burke Independent Contracting105 S Hartford Ave
- B & L CONTRACTING
- C & H CONSTRUCTION2791 MAPLEWOOD DR
- C and R handyman services124 north clinton st
- C.C. Handyman Services1764 Lucks Rd
- Cabo 21 - Renovations755 Richard CT
- Camelot Construction and Design3842 Carberry Dr
- Capital City Millwork173 Heatherdown Dr
- Capital City Property Management 4455 Stinson Dr W
- Capital City Property Services5462 Crenton Dr
- Capital Flooring, Interiors and Carpentry10694 Ashville Pike 59
- CAPITAL OUTDOOR342 EMORY ST
- Care Industries, Inc2352 Bohnburg Ave
Grove City, Ohio
- CASE HANDYMAN & REMODELING OF COLUMBUS13910 CENTER VILLAGE RD
- Casillas Construction2030 County Rd 156
- CASTLE CARE HOME SERVICES LLC217 ST ANTOINE ST
- CASTLE DRYWALL266 N SYLVAN AVE
- Central Ohio Construction Group, Inc744 S. High Street
- C & H CONSTRUCTION