Everyone can relate to having toilet issues—we’ve all been there. There are several reasons why your toilet might need repairs, and the cost varies based on the damage.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Pickerington, OH
There are 154 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Pickerington
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsDerrick Littlejohn did a great job as always. He is very professional and explains what he found that needed to be fixed. I would hire again.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsDan from Ecoplumbers did a great job determining where leak was, communicating price and then fixing it. There was another problem that popped up after water turned back on, but he came back next business day and fixed a different sink.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsDan and Parker were great. They determined that I needed a general contractor to fix the problem because of the tile floor. They also recommended against other “fixes” I was considering. I really appreciated their professionalism and honesty
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsLevi was excellent with great customer service skills! This is the second time I have used Ecoplumbers. They were prompt, professional, and upfront about costs.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsSeth was fantastic! He was able to quickly assess the situation and provided options to fix the issue we had. We'll definitely use Eco Plumbers in the future.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsOur toilet was leaking at its base. Del was very professional and friendly. He reviewed the problem and provided several options for repair. We are very satisfied with the final results.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsThey did a wonderful job, were courteous, on time, and were very efficient and communicative. I especially like that they give me a senior discount. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsEverything went really great. Nate came in, checked things out and gave us a cost breakdown. He got everything done in a timely manner and had us look everything over before he left.
- Ohio Basement AuthorityThomas Ludwig and Casey Fleeman did my sump pump installation and were wonderful! They were on time, answered all of my questions and got everything done wonderfully.
- The Eco Plumbers & DrainsTook 1.5 hours, obstruction at 45 feet down line. Even cleaned out the gunk stains on the sink sides.
Plumbers in Pickerington
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Thomas E Holmes.
- Business Description:1-Tom-Plumber is a full-service plumbing, drain cleaning, and water damage company. Our dedication to fulfill the immediate needs of our customers, both commercial and residential, is at the heart of how way we operate. We are available all day, every day (24/7/365). By fostering a culture of trust, responsibility, and high expectations, we will be a dependable resource while never compromising on quality or safety. We are committed to excellence in all that we doRecent Review:They were professional and clean. They cleaned up any mess and did a good job.Casey O.
- Business Description:Whatever the task, large or small, our focus at The Eco Plumbers is on sustainability and craftsmanship in both materials and installation. Our goal is to help you explore your options, so that you can balance functionality, environmental friendliness, and price for your project. No matter what you decide, we'll employ our knowledge and experience to better suit you, your wallet and our environment. We are committed to prompt, professional and on-time service! For efficiency and quality, go w..Recent Review:Derrick Littlejohn did a great job as always. He is very professional and explains what he found that needed to be fixed. I would hire again.Teresa F.
- Business Description:Here at The Rooter Works, we strive to abide by our mission statement "quality plumbing, at a fair price". Wether you have a leaky faucet, clogged drain or plumbing nightmare. The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains is your one stop plumbing shopRecent Review:Had an excellent experience. Called and got an appt the next day. My plumber "Stoney" was polite, on time and efficient. He explained the problem and fixed it with little fuss. A real "old school" plumber. Would defintely call againcecilia m.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade, and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earing your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call todayRecent Review:We had two water heaters replaced with a single tankless water heater. Lance from Apex came in and gave us a straightforward quote. Lance and David explained the value and features we would see with our new tankless system. They clearly explained everything that was going to need to be done and did a great job all the way through completing our project. The work is clean and well executed. I will call Apex going forward for any of my plumbing needs. Great companyDavid F.
- Business Description:Approx 20 employees. No subs. Charges by the hour. Travel charges may apply. No service fee. Extra charge for after-hours service. May contact via phone or email. Award winning.Recent Review:I showed the plumber exactly where the leaking drain was above our kitchen stove, inside the stove exhaust hood. His comment was “I can’t work under there”. He then proceeded to cut large holes in our kitchen ceiling to supposedly find the source of the leak. After determining there was neither leak nor drain pipe there, he cut another section where I had originally indicated. He then determines that it can be fixed “under there” but will take “two guys”. He left. I then called Jack Woods and talked to Rex. I told Rex what had transpired and asked who was going to pay for fixing and painting our damaged ceiling. I told Rex that I expected them to cover that cost, within a few days I received an “estimate” for the cost of two plumbers to fix the leaking drain in the amount of $1067! I got another plumber’s estimate and got the drain fixed with “one guy” for less than $300. Now to add insult to injury, Jack Woods sent ME a bill for $94.00 for the original visit that destroyed my kitchen ceiling. My intention is to send Jack Woods a bill for cost to repair and painting of my ceiling. Rex was at least professional on the phone, the plumber they sent out was nothing short of arrogantDavid R.
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated Business. Our licensed, experienced plumbers will repair, replace, and upgrade your plumbing; toilets, showers, disposals and more.
- Business Description:With over 10 years of experience we can take care of all your excavation/outdoor plumbing needs! Call us today for a free quote!! We will guarantee customer satisfaction and worry free warranties.Recent Review:Very professional, gave options. Fair priced.Taylor i.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service, that we provide to meet the consumer's needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship, and complete customer satisfaction, from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate, with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large, or sm..Recent Review:Aaron came on time and replaced my toilet and water valve, which I found was leaking before he got here. He went and got a new valve and had everything done and working in a little over an hour. I would definitely use again and recommendDENNIS M.
- Business Description:We are a family and veteran owned company specializing in drain cleaning. Our technicians use the industry's leading equipment to diagnose and resolve any of your drain problems. Using our state of the art, made in the USA, hot water hydro jetting machine and camera system enables us to provide you with the best results. Anything from just a kitchen sink to main sewer line or to your downspouts, we have it covered! We also can just do a camera inspection which comes with a file of a video of ..Recent Review:Outstanding - efficient - fast response! I love that this company is family owned in Lancaster. Michael was professional, knowledgeable, and walked me through the entire process answering all of my questions. I Highly Recommend Joe's Drain CleaningRebecca C.
Deals in Pickerington for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
Backflow preventers stop contaminated water from being siphoned back into the water supply when pressure changes. See where you might need a backflow prevention system in your home to protect your family’s water.
Find Plumbers in
- Canal Winchester
- New Albany
- Buckeye Lake
Plumbers in Pickerington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- .American Mechanical Group Inc5729 Westbourne Ave
- 1 GR Builders6740 Huntley Rd Ste C
- 1-Tom-Plumber5905 Green Pointe Dr S
- 1A Budget Painting3743 Paris Blvd E
- 1st section plumbing1580 Kenmore Rd.
- 24/7 Plumbers in Columbus540 E Starr Ave
- 3D DISASTER KLEENUP OF COLUMBUS4110 PERIMETER DR
- 614-Plumber372 Morrison Rd, Unit G
- .American Mechanical Group Inc
- A & B Plumbing1993 Kenton St
- A Basement 2 NV11077 Saylor Rd
- A Buckeye Rooter Service35 Dolby Dr
- A G & D MAINTENANCE16 DOVER PL
- A Plus Appliance and Plumbing Installation205 S Hamilton Road
- A SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING COMPANY1794 BELMEAD AVE
- A Water Solution IncPO Box 184
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- A&J Plumbing and Mechanical, LLCPO Box 1616
- A-Plus Inspections, LLC260 Links Dr
- A.B. Robertson Excavating LLC225 Nashoba Avenue
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- AAA Renovations, LLC140 N. Roys Ave
- AB Plumbing & Contracting LLCPO Box 453
- ABC Home Services707 S Front St
- ABL temp services Llc45883 Snowden St
Murray City, Ohio
- Able Contractors LLC2671 sawbury blvd
- Absolute General Contracting180 Birch St. Apt B
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AC Construction LLC141 Oak Canyon Dr
- Accu-Spec Construction Services294 Zimpfer St
- Accurate Flooring & Countertops2485 N High St
- Accurate Plumbing7595 Fishel Dr S
- Ace Carpentry Brothers6150 Mink St SW
- Ace Home Servicing1255 N Hamilton Rd
- ACE OF INTOWN SERVICE187 S ASHBURTON RD
- AFAB Services64 West Street
- Affordable Action Plumbing586 Skyline Drive
- AFFORDABLE APPLIANCE SERVICE2877 BELLWOOD AVE
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Plumbing Repair3130 Chicken Coop Hill Rd
- AIS Renovations Ltd4394 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- AL'S SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING & PLUMBING16291 SHERMAN ST P O BOX 403
- ALBERT'S REMODELING AND REPAIR, LLC256 AINSWORTH AVE
- Alibrando Plumbing1342 Lockbourne Rd
- ALL AMERICAN PLUMBING, LLC1428 E. SOCIAL ROW ROAD
- All Around Home Improvements10694 Ashville Pike
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL CHOICE HOME IMPROVEMENTS LLC346 Wyndham Park S
- All Comfort Mechanical Inc.651 Lakeview Plaza Blvd. Suite F
- All Lines Gas & Plumbing LLC1138 E Innis Ave
- Allied Plumbing & Mechanical LLCPO Box 1421
- Alpha Omega7345 Havens Rd
- American Air3945 Brookham Dr
Grove City, Ohio
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - COLUMBUS2230 N Wilson Rd
- ANDERSON GAS & WATER LEAK SERVICE INC922 HART RD
- ANDREWS SEWER SERVICE1579 Morton Ct
- Andy's Affordable Electric Service4277 Parkshore Dr
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Apex Plumbing Pros6700 Schrock Court
- APEX SYSTEMS INC1515 ROSEHILL RD
- Aqua Systems4080 Indianola Ave
- AQUA-FLO Plumbing & Mechanical103 Cedar Hill Rd
- Aqueduct Plumbing & Air330 Jefferson Park Dr
- ARCHITECTURAL VIDEO SYSTEMS INC6591 BLACKHAWK CIR
- Arkem Construction7635 Coronado Blvd S
- ARROWHEAD CONTRACTORS INC399 POSTLE BLVD
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbus 3050 Switzer Ave
- ASSET ONE125 LINDEN AVE
- Atlas Butler4849 Evanswood Dr
- A & B Plumbing
- B & L CONTRACTING4445 GARY WAY
- Baas Extreme Painting & Restoration LLC 4390 Deveron Ct
Grove City, Ohio
- Backflow Guy6749 Meadow Creek Dr. #102
- Bari's Plumbing6456 Kings Charter Rd
- Bart Fey HVAC & Waterproofing LLC164 Blendon Rd
West Jefferson, Ohio
- Bartholomew Plumbing1066 E Livingston Ave
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- Basement Repair Specialists Inc2974 Valleyview Dr
- Bath Fitter - Columbus7465 Worthington Galena Road Suite C
- BATHROOM & KITCHEN SERVICES LLC5841 EMPORIUM SQ
- BAUM CUSTOM INTERIORS AND EXTERIORSPO BOX 775
- Baumann Plumbing22 Westerville Sq
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Beechwold Ace Hardware4591 N High St
- Beinhower Bros. Drilling Co12733 Johnstown Utica Rd
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing3663 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- Berger Building Services6615 Julian Rd SW
- Best Service Heating & Cooling4011 E Main St
- BETTER MAINTENANCE & REMODELINGPO BOX 1884
- Beyond Brilliance 114 N Buena Vista St
- BIC Remodeling2927 Culver Dr.
- Bill Ahrens Plbg & Htg8751 Burns Rd
- BILL ALLEY3745 WYNDS
- Bill Bolton Handyman Service492 Garfield Ave
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- BKM Construction LLC237 Curtis Street
- Blessed Plumbing Inc2288 Stemen RD NW
- BMCorp Plumbing Services369 Columbia Dr
- BOBS BBB SEWER DRAIN SERVICE,LLC9599 State Rte 104
- Bowman's Roofing & Home improvement , Handyman390 Morrison Rd
- Boyden Renovations LLC3310 Cabin Rd
Grove City, Ohio
- Bozman PlumbingPO Box 651
- Brighton Works233 Brighton Rd.
- Brown's Remodeling2210 Koebel Rd
- B & L CONTRACTING