E&B Wooley Inc

Founded 1977 • With Angi since March 2011

4699 Carroll Cemetery Rd

Carroll, OH 43112

We specialize in exterior sewer drains,waterline replacements and camera service....

12/22/2021

Tyler B.

Excellent customer service, great value, completed all work on-time and as promised. Would 100% recommend and hire again.

Description of Work
sewer repair and hydro jetting

Category excavators, plumbing, sewer cleaning

07/31/2021

MARIA K.

They never showed up.

Description of Work
Camera inspection of exterior drain pipe.

Category concrete repair, drain pipe

01/23/2019

Mike D.

My experience with the company was great, they did good work. I would absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
Drain pipe installation.

Category plumbing, drain pipe

01/21/2019

Brent C.

They are a professional and courteous business. Definitely would hire again. Quality and professionalism at its best.

Description of Work
Basement excavation, grading, and trenching services.

Category excavators, plumbing, pavers, gravel, drain pipe

01/21/2019

Sandy S.

I have used this company for many years and everytime has been a pleasure and professional. Every project has been done to exact orders and on time.

Description of Work
Excavation

Category excavators

04/08/2016

John P.

Wooley provided courteous and timely estimates and details regarding utility work. He was great to speak with and when when find that next property we will certainly use this company.

Description of Work
Provided quick quotes and information regarding underground excavating and utility work required to build a new house. We did not end up having the work performed because we were pursuing the purchase of land and we ended up not purchasing the property.

Category excavators, plumbing, drain pipe

04/07/2016

lee H.

Description of Work
Never returned communication

Category plumbing, drain pipe

11/24/2015

Michael C.

Eric and his crew showed up at 830 and worked all day to replace our leaking water main. Every member of his crew was courteous and friendly, and the work they did appears to be top notch.

Description of Work
Replaced broken water main

Category drain pipe

10/10/2014

Don D.

My experience with Wooley couldn't have been better. They showed up at 7:30 a.m. and were done by 9:30. Four men and a small backhoe dug down along my basement wall, fixed the leak and added a sleeve to prevent a future break, and cleaned up inside and out. They charged $550. I had an estimate from one of those basement specialist companies--$1472.50 for the very same job.

Description of Work
Repaired broken water main

Category plumbing

09/12/2013

JOSEPH M.

Heath and his crew carefully excavated around the area of the suspected blockage or break and found that the original drain line had not been properly connected when it was originally installed and had caused the four-inch plastic drain line to become clogged with mud and stop working. Heath connected the four-inch drain line as it should have been connected when it was originally installed. He connected the drain line from the house and the existing clean-out pipe to the existing drain line with a 45 degree elbow. Before I called Eand B Wooley, I had started to install a collection sump box where the four-inch line connects to the six-inch farmer's tile drain line. Heath connected the lower end of the green four-inch PVC drain line to the six-inch farmer's tile drain line and my collection sump box with another 45 degree elbow to complete the installation. He tested the connection and the water flow to make certain the line was draining properly before filling in the area he had excavated. After confirming that the drain lines were working, he carefully filled in the areas of excavation and leveled the ground to make certain damage to the surrounding grass was minimized. I was completely impressed by the professional work Heath and his crew accomplished to isolate, identify and correct the problem of the original installation. Heath's services were very cost-effective. While the results of the new installation haven't been tested by a heavy rain and high ground water, I'm confident the system will work better than originally installed. I highly recommend Eand B Wooley for anyone's excavation and drain line problem-solving and repair.

Description of Work
I have two sump pumps to manage ground water around the basement of my house. The two sump pumps are connected by a 150 foot-long four-inch green plastic PVC pipe to a six-inch farmer's tile drain line that carries the ground water away from my house. The four-inch drain line had stopped working at a clean-out pipe about 100 feet from my house and I called E&B Wooley for assistance. Eric Wooley responded and came to my house to discuss several work options with me. Based on our discussion, he sent Heath to inspect the clogged drain line with a fiber optic television camera several days later. The inspection confirmed that the line was blocked or broken and Heath attempted to open the blockage. He succeeded in cleaning out some mud, but could not elimate the obstruction and scheduled a return to excavate the area of the blockage. A week later Heath returned with a small backhoe and crew to complete the work.

Category excavators, drain pipe, sewer cleaning

05/15/2013

Alicia R.

The team at Eand B Wooley, lead by Heath, were amazing! We were sold on Heath within minutes of meeting him for the estimate. He was friendly, professional, and experienced. He knew right away the nuances of our situation having an older house with sewer, water, and gas lines very close together. He easily explained how he would approach the repair and the potential pitfalls that could occur and how each would be addressed. After choosing to work with Eand B Wooley contacting Heath for the follow-up items on scheduling and additional questions was a breeze. Heath gave us an estimated work time and called 48 hours prior to re-confirm. He handled everything - the permits, materials etc. The day of the repair Heath and the guys (John and Nick) showed up on-time and got to work right away. Within the minutes the trench was 6' deep. Within 3 hours they had replaced 13' of pipe, retrieved a broken snake left by the previous service company, back filled the trench, and had cleaned up the work area. Heath and the guys were very friendly and easily answered all of my questions. It appeared that the three of them had a great rapport with each other and enjoyed their work. Another plus of working with Eand B Wooley is that they have the ability to email estimates, receipts, and accept credit card payments!

Description of Work
A portion of our sewer drain pipe had cracked and failed resulting in water back-ups in our basement. RotoRooter had attempted to clear the drain (to the tune of $655...) before we realized the pipe was collapsing. They suggested replacing the entire drain pipe, despite the estimated 10' of damaged drain pipe (to the tune of $6,000 and paying extra for hydro-excavation). The technician from RotoRooter was way to salesy so we looked to Angie's List for a suitable contractor. We called 3 different contractors and found E&B Wooley to be the BEST option!

Category drain pipe

06/27/2012

Steve Z.

Heath was professional and accomodating right from the start. He was willing to work with my work schedule for the initial visit and kept me informed along the way. He went out of his way to save us money. He went ahead and camera'd the sewer line at no cost. He excavated the site by the "T" and replaced the necessary piping. He replanted the bushes/flowers that needed to be move and reinstalled the fence. He even rented his own blacktop machine, because the company he usually uses, couldn't come for a few days.He sent me step-by-step photos of the work! And he did this all around the weekend he got married!!

Description of Work
We had some backup in our basement drain. We had originally called another company to snake through the blockage and camera the sewer lines. I received a 2nd estimate from Wooley. He looked at the DVD from the other company, but went ahead and recamera'd the line himself to be sure. He thought the collapsed line was right at the "T", where the sewer line meets the city line. He also thought he did not need to replace as much piping as the other company indicated. He excavated the site, removed the fence, some bushes and flowers.He replaced the pipingReplaced the blacktop in the alley according to code in our cityReinstalled the fence and bushes/flowersWhen the work was done, you couldn't even tell he had dug up the alley, except for a few dead flowers. He sent me photos of all the steps of the work, since I was at work and couldn't watchHe was very professional, accomodating. I would definitely use him again!

Category excavators, drain pipe

04/12/2012

Susan V.

Heath came out to camera scope my sewer line that kept backing up. It turns out that tree roots kept getting into the line at each 2 foot segment joint. He gave me a couple of different options but I went with replacing the line. He scheduled the installation quickly, got the permit, excavated the part of the yard where the line needed replaced (it was very exciting for the kids to watch from the window), put in the new line, got the sign-off from the inspector, and filled in the hole all in the timely manner.

Description of Work
I had the main sewer line (exterior) replaced.

Category excavators, drain pipe

Discount Drains

Thank you for choosing Discount Drains. We are a family owned company serving all of Columbus and surrounding areas for all of your plumbing and drain cleaning needs. We pride ourselves on quality installations, customer service and great communication at unbeatable prices.

The RC Team

The RC Team is a full-service general contracting company to cover all your needs. From the excavation of a new house, remodeling an existing kitchen, to the installation of a new deck, we do it all.

Hastings and Sons Concrete

We specialize in everything concrete. Need that drive way fixed or extended? Sidewalk crumbling? Does the Mrs. want a beautiful stamped patio to entertain guest in the backyard? We have over 30 years experience in the industry and we are fully insured. Call us to schedule your free estimate.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Sewer, water, down spout, install and repair, Basement foundation exavation. If it can be dug up and fixed we can do it.