Want to get more lawn services jobs and grow your landscaping business? Improving your sales knowledge can help you increase your revenue and profits. Learn how to sell landscaping services with our list of tips and tactics.
Get matched with top Landscapers in New Albany, OH
There are 132 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in New Albany
- Pro's Mulch and Tree ServiceJay Sanchez and his crew did a super job. They worked diligently. They went above and beyond. They were patient and good listeners with what I wanted done. The beds were professionally edged, the landscaping looks terrific, and the trees were trimmed exactly as I requested. Everything was completely cleaned up afterwards, and they even blew off the paths and did some trimming around the beds. It looks fabulous! We would definitely hire them again
- Charter Oaks Tree & Landscaping Co IncVery impressed with this company. They went above and beyond what they said they would do (by cutting and removing things that weren't on the invoice but needed to be done). The team was easy to work with and cleaned up at the conclusion of their job like no other company I've used. Neighbors have already asked who they were because they did such a great job and I've recommended them to anyone who has ask for recommendations. I will use them again (and this time not need to do any comparison shopping because their prices, customer service and work is the best!
- Eagle Landscaping IncJohn, the owner of Eagle Landscaping, provided us with a complete service for all aspects of our yard and landscaping for our new home in Mentor. He helped us design a composite deck, patios in the front and back yards, paver driveway extensions and front entrance as well as landscaping that included perennial beds and a lawn. He also recommended an experienced irrigation company. We had several drainage issues with our property, and John worked very hard with his crew to solve all of them. John listened to what we wanted for our new home's landscaping and developed a plan that actually exceeded our expectations. We are very pleased with the final results and have received many compliments from our neighbors and family. The crew of Eagle Landscaping is hard-working and respectful of the homeowners. They were with us for almost two months in all kinds of weather. We admired their attention to detail and their reliability every day of the project
- YOUR PERSONAL GARDENERDoug and his team do a fantastic job - I was so lucky to have found him. This is the 2nd time I've used them and certainly not the last. The work is fantastic and priced very fairly.
- Landscape Fellas LLCLandscape Fellas do an amazing job. They work hard and pay attention to the details. Communication was excellent throughout different projects. I would highly recommend these guys!
- Tae's remodelingEverything went well, very satisfied with the quality of the work. They did the work for a great price and were very professional.
- Awesome Lawncare LLCIt went very well I am very satisfied with there work I will hire him again and I will recommend him to anybody awesome job
- E & L Lawn CareThey did a good job adding topsoil, grading and seeding. Nice group to work with. Went above and beyond to ensure we were happy.
- E & L Lawn CareThe crew came on time, were professional, cleaned as they worked, asked for my input, and made certain I was satisfied with the assignment. I would definitely hire them again and suggest them to others.
- Worthwile MowingAndrew and team did a wonderful job. They took the time to make sure the mulch is laid evenly and the lines flow nicely around the beds. Our yard has never looked better and we got a lot of compliments from our neighbors too. Andrew is a super nice guy and a pleasure to work with. We are super happy with their work and will definitely use them again
Landscapers in New Albany
- Business Description:We help people invest in the place they spend the most time. Whether we are picking up the phone or a shovel, every member of our enterprise is aligned with the long-term success of your landscape design project. Team up with Landscapes by Terra for the finest professional landscape design in Ohio. Complement your vision with our talented designers. Then, watch it brought to life by a courteous crew that keeps your project on schedule, on budget, and leaves you awake in the dream that began t..Recent Review:Not impressed. The estimator arrived early, so I had to interrupt work to meet him. Was not wearing a mask for COVID (I was). He took a few pictures and listened to what I needed. I did not get a good feeling from the conversation. Estimate was TRIPLE what others were. I will not consider them againjohn r.
- Business Description:We are a local owner operator landscape company serving both commercial and residential properties. From weekly mowing to full landscape renovation you can count on the Landscape Fellas to provide high quality service at great rates. With 10 years of experience you can trust us with your next project.Recent Review:I was out looking for landscape companies on Angies list. I did not choose this company in my decisions on who I wanted to look at my needs for landscaping but somehow they were linked to me from Angies list and they contacted me. Seemed like a nice guy and we scheduled for them to come out to discuss what I was wanting. Waited for 2 hours over the scheduled appointment time for them to come out. They never showed. What a disappointment and waste of my timeShirley C.
- Business Description:We are a full service company able to take care of any of your property needs. From installation of large outdoor living projects, to mowing and maintaining your property, Property Worx has it covered! We also offer custom 3D Designing. All installations are in house and we do not use any sub-contractors! It is our dream to provide top quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction all over OhioRecent Review:I would not recommend Property Worx after all the struggle and misinformation I went through. Though their workers did a good job on my fire pit and sitting wall, working with their designers/project manager/owner was a terrible experience and they did not take accountability for it – somehow seemed to be all my fault. From Property Worx first firing the project manager I was originally working with and no one telling me nor listening to me what was previously discussed with him, to all the miscommunication on what was included/not, to not listening when I was ready to start the project and blaming me for the delays, to being given an electrical allowance - one that I was promised by the project manager they fired I would not come close to as it was just a buffer in the event we needed to install a new outlet or put the lights on a switch (we did not go with those options) - but then was still charged the full amount was a mess. When I asked for a detailed invoice to see where the discrepancies were in the electrical allowance and why the price was so high, I got a high level explanation and was never provided one. In fact, they turned defensive as if they were hiding something or making up for something somewhere else. I even asked to speak to the owner and sent an email to the project manager’s boss asking to speak, however no one returned my calls or emails. It went silent on their end, except for the project manager asking for his money three times/weeks before the invoice was actually due. I never once mentioned a discount of any sort, and was planning to pay the full amount without any hassle as I just wanted to be done dealing with them. All I asked for was a detailed invoice, one an organized company should have, and they couldn’t/wouldn’t provide one. Either the labor to do electric was greater than 60% or the upcharge on the materials was outrageous. With what started out as a positive experience with the first project manager, unfortunately ended badly with terrible/rude customer service and poor communication. I will not be recommending them to anyone and regret choosing this companyJared W.
- Business Description:Family run business since 2001. We mow, trim and blow the lawns on a weekly or bi-weekly schedule. We also mulch and trim bushes. Just give us a call for a free estimate. 614-832-4727Recent Review:Andrew and team did a wonderful job. They took the time to make sure the mulch is laid evenly and the lines flow nicely around the beds. Our yard has never looked better and we got a lot of compliments from our neighbors too. Andrew is a super nice guy and a pleasure to work with. We are super happy with their work and will definitely use them againJ L.
- Business Description:We built our business on dependability, affordability, and commitment to details. A Treemendous Design (A Division of Darby Creek Nursery & Landscape) is committed to providing our clients with the very best services available. Our goal is to form not only a working relationship with our clients, but a lifelong friendshipRecent Review:It went better than we expected. Their crews are GREAT to work with and they really did a great job, better than we were even expecting. Definitely would highly recommend them and we will use them again.Dustin T.
- Business Description:We are your local source for landscape services, providing each customer with exceptional service. Our team will supply our residential and commercial customers with superior lawn care services, making their property stand out above the rest. If you are in need of updating your landscape look, our landscape design team will be happy to work with you and help your vision become reality. Allow our landscapers to show you the quality work you should expect coupled with customer service you deser..Recent Review:We strongly do not recommend this company. We regret we did not do more background research before hiring them. Jay, the owner, took the money and ran and left his workers to finish the job. We were told they would fix the problems we asked them to fix, but they left without fixing them. We contacted Jay immediately after the job and he said he would come back to fix the problems. He never called back or came back. We were left with a hatchet job on our hedges. After a month of many ignored phone calls and messages and a text message sent with photos, we have gotten no response and we are being completely ignored. We had to hire someone else to come and fix the mess they made of our hedges. In 22 years of us living here, E&L was the most expensive hedge trimming and the absolute worst job. Buyer beware. Jay, the owner is a sweet talker and plays on being a vet to get you to think he is honest and responsible, which clearly he is not. He is truly an embarrassment to all honorable veteransAndrew B.
- Business Description:Specializing in lawncare and landscaping! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was excellent. They were hardworking. They were very reasonable on price. They were perfectionist. They are coming back on the next 2 weeks for Spring. I will highly recommend their landscaping services.Robert E.
- Business Description:We are a Westerville family-owned landscape company with a focus on the details. We make your yard look the way you want it, whether it's a complete yard design/installation, or solving a troubling landscape issue. We personalize your yardRecent Review:general maintenance work and planting two arbs.MARILYN C.
- Business Description:We are a local company providing professional service with beautiful results. We offer special promotions and discounts. Contact us for details.Recent Review:This is my first time to hire a landscaper-- Kellan and his team far exceeded my expectations. They were always on time and worked long hours each day to make sure the job was perfect. They made my landscaping perfect and even did more than I asked. I wasn't sure what exactly needed done, but Kellan always had great recommendations. I was blow away with how good they made my brick sidewalk look. It was leaning towards the house. They ripped it out and re-did the whole sidewalk. Kellan was very honest and professional. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a landscaper. Check out the before & after picturesEdward B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Marc’s Mulching and Lawn Care provided an excellent service for an excellent price! Their services were on a professional level and I would most definitely hire them again in the fall.Vladimir N.
Deals in New Albany for Landscaping
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
A good landscaping website can help you land more sales and build your credibility. Read our list of must-have pages and ideas for your website to help potential clients find you and drive more business for your lawn care company.
How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Find Landscapers in
- Lewis Center
- Upper Arlington
Landscapers in New Albany
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & M Landscaping & Lawncare2263 Johnston Rd
Upper Arlington, Ohio
- A & RJ Landscape11764 Trenton Rd
- A Treemendous Design6368 Scioto & Darby Creek Rd
- A Woman's Touch Tree Care781 Northwest Blvd Suite 205
- A&B Landscaping Service135 Danbury Rd
West Jefferson, Ohio
- A&J Lawn Care Inc.5070 Haughn Rd.
Grove City, Ohio
- A-1 Concrete Leveling2199 Lockbourne Rd
- A-1 Lawn and Landscape7974 Ambrose Bnd
- A-1 LAWNCARE7286 COOK FARM DR
- A-1 Quality Carpentry911 ROBINWOOD AVE
- A-1 Remodeling and Repairs538 Chatham Rd
- AA ALWAYS AFFORDABLE1933 E DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD
- ABBRUZZESE BROTHERS INC7775 Smith Calhoun Rd
Plain City, Ohio
- Absolute Irrigation Inc6456 Linworth Rd
- Absolute Landscape & DesignsPO Box 211064
- Absolute Property Maintenance And Lawn CarePO BOX 361714
- Ace Carpentry Brothers6150 Mink St SW
- Ace Home Servicing1255 N Hamilton Rd
- ADAMS CUSTOM PAINTING & CONSTRUCTION889 LONGBOW CT. C
- Adams Eden Landscaping12568 Croton Rd
- Adonai Property Services, LLC908 Lockmead Ct
- ADVANTAGE LAWN CARE & LANDSCAPINGPO BOX 3293
- Affordable Home Remodeling863 Lakefield dr.
- Affordable Home Renovations27499 US-23 S
- Agriesti Remodeling5146 Northtowne Blvd
- Agroscapes1900 Polaris Parkway, Suite 450
- Agroscapes11471 Goodman Road
- Agroscapes113 West Wheeling Street
- AJL Endeavors LLC4694 Cemetary Rd Ste 207
- AK Irrigation10855 Fancher Road
- AKERS TREE SERVICE1085 FOREST DR
- Alex Patios2983 Easthaven Dr S
- Alexander's Landscaping & Lawncare729 Hunters Run
- Alexander's Lawn & Property Services3937 Broadway
Grove City, Ohio
- All Around Home Maintenance698 Musgrove Rd
- ALL SEASON LANDWORKS INC13818 CENTERBURG RD
- All Seasons Grounds Keeping3901 Groveport Rd
- ALL STAR SERVICES8275 CREEKSTONE LN
- ALLIANCE LAWN CARE797 BLACKLICK RD
- ALLSCAPES MANAGEMENT LLC141 SHARPE AVE
- Altered Scapes Inc6691 Blue Holly Drive
LEWIS CENTER, Ohio
- Alvito Landscape Co. 1740 Ross Rd
- American Handyman902 E Gambier St
Mount Vernon, Ohio
- Ansten Handyman Services295 Winter Hill Pl
- Apex Property Pros LLC1246 Hubbard Rd.
- Applied Lawn Care Ltd45 Israel St
- Aqua Doc Lake & Pond Management10779 Mayfield Rd
- AQUAMARK SPRINKLER SYSTEMS9050 AMITY PIKE RD
Plain City, Ohio
- Aquarium Adventure3632 W Dublin-Granville Rd
- AQUATICO UNLIMITED INC.PO BOX 13
- Arbaugh Tree Service2800 Pickerington Rd
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Archadeck of Columbus1491 Polaris Pkwy Ste 172
- ARCHITECTURAL GARDENS INC313 ROCKY FORK DR
- Arrow Fence of Ohio LLC181 W. Johnstown rd.
- At Home Putting Greens7401 Bridlespur Ln
- Austins landscaping
- A & M Landscaping & Lawncare
- B&E's Consolidated Services1727 Bar Harbor Rd
- BACKYARD GARDENERS147 RUSTIC PL
- BAKER LANDSCAPING LLC3246 SCIOTO GLEN DR
- BAMA FIX-ALL806 RENICK ST
- Barbeau Lawn and Landscape LLCP.O. Box 2729
- BARRY RIDGE LANDSCAPING1034 MEDHURST RD
- Barton Brickscapes875 Walnut Dr
- Barton Builders Inc13170 Basil Rd NW
- BASIC TREE CARE & LANDSCAPING415 OBANNON AVE
- Beacom Construction Co LLC5437 County Rd 25
- Bello Giardino LLC708 Internet Dr
- BENCHMARK CONSTRUCTION & DEVELOPMENT3045 E. 5th Ave.
- Bentley Lawn Care LLC480 S Grener Ave Ste C
- BETTER WAY GARDENING3325 WILLIAMS RD
- BILDSTEN LANDSCAPE SERVICE, INC.1080 Camden Ave.
- Billing's Home Services3057 Shadywood Rd
- Bio Green Ohio6724 Perimeter Loop Rd PMB 150
- BJ's Lawn Care3721 Panama Dr
- BLAKEMAN LANDSCAPING & IRRIGATION1455 HOLTON RD
Grove City, Ohio
- Bluegrass Tree&Lawn 2170 N Lake Dr
Columbia, South Carolina
- BOB'S LAWN CARE119 OAKLAND PARK AVE
- Bobcat And Backhoe Service - Gil Goodheil2777 Liebs Island Rd.
- Briarwood Farm631 Cherry Glen Rd
- bricklandscapes14 E Lakeview Ave
- Brookside Lawn Service6050 Stone Rd
- BROOKSTONE LANDSCAPING2927 RUSHBURY DR
- BROTHERS CUSTOM LANDSCAPING540 LEACREST PL W
- Brothers Irrigation and Lighting1425 Community Park Dr
- BRULA NURSERY4130 Oxford Dr
- Bryants Home Repair4379 Alameda Dr.
Grove City, Ohio
- Buck & Sons Landscape Service Inc7147 Hayden Run Rd
- Buckeye All Seasons12630 Cherry Lane
- BUCKEYE ASPHALT PAVING & PROSEAL4830 CINCINATTI ZANESVILLE RD NE
- Buckeye Handyman And Remodelinga80 Clinton Heights Ave
- Buckeye Home Pros and Property Maintenance7611E Sawmill Commons Lane
- Buckeye Homescapes281 High St E
- Buckeye Landscaping & Sodding250 Lowery Ct. Unit B
- Buckeye lawn care and services llc1487 Kenmore road
- B&E's Consolidated Services