A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Get matched with top fence companies in Fargo, ND
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Fargo
- Precision Lawn Care & LandscapingVery Bad ; the flagpole and surrounding area was fine but the areas where they seeded had more weeds than grass and took longer to grow than the spot seeding i did myself; there were more weeds in the replacement rocks coming throu the weed barrier. The fencing they put up is good but there was at least a 12 inche section from the last post to the house which allowed for the animals to sneak out; I called and emailed them and told them i was disapppinted and told what was going on but it didnt seem like they cared -- i started pulling the weeds myself and relpanting seed in areas that they SHOULD have seeded i defiantly will NOT be requesting their service again and will direct friends and referrals to OTHER landscaping companie read less
- Liberty Fence & Deck CoIt did include two gates into the backyard. What stood out the most was the quality of the materials and the quality of the installation. The fence has been holding up good.
- Liberty Fence & Deck CoThey were timely and very knowledgeable. We had a custom project and they provided exactly what we asked for and the quality was superb! We were very happy with the deck and would hire them again without question. We have recommended their fence and deck services to several people.
- Liberty Fence & Deck CoLiberty Fence people did a very good job. They addressed issues when they came up and installed the fence exactly as we requested. They followed up promptly when the project was completed. Overall, we are very happy and would highly recommend Liberty Fence.
- Liberty Fence & Deck CoEverything went quite smoothly, and really not much of a story. Liberty came out and gave me a quote, cheaper than Dakota Fence (though not by much given my choice of steel posts and cedar planks) and I chose them for the work. Everything went up great. Came out one week to set the steel posts, and a week late put up the rest of the fence in one sitting. No fuss, good communication, good advice, no drama, pics attached read less
- Liberty Fence & Deck CoThey did a good job to make the gate look good and work good, that is not on a level surface. The job needed expertise to do it right.
- Liberty Fence & Deck CoVery good experience working with Jeff at Liberty Fence Co. Jeff was very responsive from the beginning with providing the quote the day after I called him for one. The quality of the product is very good and has stood the test of the wind storms that have since come through. There were a couple places where a few nails were missed, causing some loose boards, but nothing significant that caused damage or me to question the quality of the work read less
- Liberty Fence & Deck CoWe called to request a bid, very prompt and professional. We accepted his bid and set up the time to complete the fence. They were prompt, did a nice job, and cleaned up after they were done. We were very satisfied.
- Liberty Fence & Deck CoA co-worker has had them put in a chain link fence at her place and she couldn't wait to tell me the same thing about the team work as well as the great customer service she received too. I'm not one to name drop, but this is one company I proudly give the name and who I worked with.
- Liberty Fence & Deck CoThey did a great job were on time and the fence looks beautiful. They cleaned up after themselves and I would highly recommend them.
Fencing Contractors in Fargo
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape read lessRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secure read lessERIC M.
- Business Description:Our mission is to express our commitment and perseverance to quality for our customers. Our purpose is to build a full service lawn care, landscaping and concrete company of superior strength, competence and reputation. We want to excel in the ground maintenance industry by helping our clientele with lawn care, landscaping, concrete installation or any professional yard needs. We guarantee to stay on top of the latest industry trends so that our customers will always get the best service nece.. read lessRecent Review:Very good, all work was done just as i wanted.Jon D.
- Business Description:We have 14 employees installing all types of fence and decksRecent Review:The crew working on my project obviously didn't get the message that the existing gate, which WAS in great shape, was going to be reinstalled and used with the new extended fence. They threw it in their trash pile & damaged it a little, but still used it. The new posted were installed way lower than the existing posts, so now the gate stands 6" or more higher than the post that it's attached to and it looks awful! I called the owner many, many times to have them come back and correct this. He kept saying they would make it right because he wanted happy customers, but it never happened. I meet with the owner 2-3 times at my house, to point out this obvious mistake his crew made and he said they would come back & fix it, but Never did!!! That was 2 years ago, and my gate not only looks awful next to the fence, but it's breaking every time I have to open & close it. This is because they also made the opening for the gate it small. The job they did with the original fence was great, and we had also hired Liberty Fence to put up a wood fence around a very large yard at our previous home and they did a great job, but after they just walked away from correcting their screw-ups on this job, I would never hire them again. In fact, right now I have to find & buy new gate since the current one doesn't open or close anymore read lessDawn G.
- Business Description:Absolute Fence LLC is a growing company that serves the Fargo/Moorhead and surrounding areas. We do not sub-contract our work out. All work is done by our trained employees. We typically require half down upon signed contract, with the remaining balance due upon completion of work. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards. A 3% convenience fee will be added to all card transactions read lessRecent Review:My neighbor needed fence work done and contracted with Scot at Absolute Fence. Without notice to her as to when the work would be done they came while she was out of town and took down a portion of that fence. I live on the other side of that fence I came home to find a huge gap in the fence. A section that had not yet fallen down was propped up from my side of the fence with boards from the broken fence ( You can only put them up from my yard...seems like trespassing to me) I have an aggressive 90 pound dog that happened to stay inside the house and a three month old puppy that I had just begun housebreaking, I talked to the polite workers Justin and Derrick asking why no one had rung my doorbell to tell me before the fence came down. I also told them that we were all lucky that the large dog had not come up from the basement where she sleeps and seen them. After two days of having to take my dogs for walks and cleaning up puppy's messes on my carpets because she couldn't go outside using our dog door, the workers came back. I asked to them to tell their boss to call me. Scot called me and when I expressed my concern that he had taken down a common fence and set up a dangerous situation and caused me a great deal inconvenience his response "First Time I ever had a problem with a neighbor." When Scot was asked if he felt any duty to give me notice. "No, your neighbor should have done that" When asked why he didn't put up temporary fencing " We don't do that" When asked what would happen if a child wandered out of my yard "Its your job the watch your kids" When asked what happened if the dog had attacked someone " You should have posted warnings" My summary is that he handled this very unprofessionally read lessBenjamin B C.
- Business Description:Dakota Fence is a fence company that provides fence installation, fence repair, and fence maintenance. Dakota Fence offer maintenance free fences. We are proud to be the exclusive TREX and Bufftech distributor in North Dakota. We've been in business since 1972 and have offices in Fargo, Bismarck, Minot and Williston North Dakota read lessRecent Review:Nick called me and told me he will be over the next day to give a quote. No call No show. A week later still no show.Mike A.
- Business Description:Fence Installation & Repair
- Business Description:Amazing Handyman For all you're home improvementRecent Review:Dado is wonderful to work with. He does such quality work I would not go anywhere else. I sent him a list of some odd jobs and finish work in the basement to complete quickly so I could list me house and he was able to get right out and even found a leak that I was unaware of. I had to have a plumber fix the leak, since it was a main drain issue, but Dado came right back out at short notice to fix the drywall from the plumbing repairs so I could get it ready to show read lessLaura M.
- Business Description:Remodeling and Home Repair. We can help with all your home repair and remodeling desires. Call for free estimate.
- Business Description:ALL AROUND HOME REPAIRRecent Review:This handyman practices inhumane ways of removing squirrels from his own personal property. He has been seen taking a cage of live squirrels and drowning them as a means of removal. He should be shut down and charged for animal cruelty and torture read lessKelsey M.
- Business Description:We are your one stop shop for doggy daycare, dog training, pet grooming and boarding and so much more! Our experienced staff includes Three dog groomers with over 50 years of combined experience. We provide exceptional care and constant love and attention for your pooch. We treat each pet as our own and are committed to building relationships with each owner and animal that visit us. We Pride our selves in Cleanliness and Our new building suited to just Dogs is perfect for our Services. We'.. read lessRecent Review:They lost our dog. We went to pick him up and he was gone :(Jennifer C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wrought iron is classic, stylish, and regal. The total cost of installing a new wrought iron fence can vary significantly based on the size, design, and materials. This article will provide you with an estimate to help you get started.
A corrugated metal fence is a great way to give your yard a sleek, modern look while also saving a little bit of green in the process. This guide will break down the costs of building this type of fence and what you should consider before doing so.
Find fence companies in
- West Fargo
- Lake Park
- Pelican Rapids
- Twin Valley
fence companies in Fargo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Better Home Solutions5 lind blvd
Harwood, North Dakota
- Better Home Solutions
- Fayette Roofing and Remodeling 1003 11th St NE
Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Fayette Roofing and Remodeling
- J MALCOLM THOMPSON CUSTOM122 10TH ST N
- J MALCOLM THOMPSON CUSTOM
- Kelley Green Outdoor Services
West Fargo, North Dakota
- Kelley Green Outdoor Services
- Majestic Pro2298 59th Ave S
Fargo, North Dakota
- Majestic Pro
- NorthStar Fence4684 25th St N
Fargo, North Dakota
- NorthStar Fence
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut
- Prairie Dog Daycare, Grooming, and Boarding, Train5370 51st Ave S B
Fargo, North Dakota
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven
- T.L. Horton Contracting401 7th Ave South
Fargo, North Dakota
- T.L. Horton Contracting