When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Get matched with top door installers in Fargo, ND
There are 9 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Fargo
- Fix-it With Flannery Handyman ServicesTerry is meticulous, clean , efficient and has the ability to think outside the box. He communicates well and does a great job!
- Fargo Lawn and Snow ProCould not have asked for better quality work and price was very competitive, thanks! Will definitely use again.
- T.L. Horton ContractingWe wanted to update the exterior of our 1950s rambler. Some of the work we wanted done was new siding, stonework, several new windows/doors, and to add a sliding glass door in the kitchen to give access to the backyard. We also wanted to make sure we kept some of the craftsmanship of our home, such as the cedar shake look, but with an updated look. Everything we ask for was delivered and then some! While working, everything was kept clean. We have three children and all workers were always cognizant of that with language and decorum. The time frame was also really fast. It was about two weeks total for everything to get done. Also, if ever I had questions, my texts were always answered promptly. One thing that I really liked was that the extra things that came up were never a burden to take care of. Sometimes with other companies we have dealt with, the company will grumble about having the extra work. Not Horton Contracting. He understands that things come up with older homes and, in fact, anticipates it. Some of the "extras" that our house needed was proper venting of a bathroom fan, electrical work for outside outlets, moving a radiator for our sliding glass door, and assisting us in getting attic A/C installed in our home. We have received so many compliments on our home that people have actually knocked on our door inquiring about the work. I would definitely recommend and hire T. L. Horton Contracting again
- Accent ContractingAccent Kitchen and Bath was a dream to work with. The salesman was super nice in helping us decide bathroom fixtures and flooring. He explained all the procedures before hand. They had to drill into the floor and even with all the drilling and dust, it never made it through our house. They kept the work site pristine and were always very professional. During our bathroom addition, our basement flooded. Accent was quick to respond and help us fix what was ruined. They were such miracle workers. It is now 2017 and our bathroom looks as beautiful as it did when they unveiled it to us. We loved all the quality products they installed. I would highly recommend them to anyone
- M & J Construction of Moorhead IncGreat company! The timeline was long but we we made aware of that up front and were willing to wait. Communication closer to the installation date could have been better, allowing us to be available on the days they were working in our house. That being said, we were very happy with the finished products. Excellent follow-up service
- HANDY GUY SERVICESAlthough disruptive to daily existence, as with any construction, all went well. The window wells were in place by late fall. Then the cracks and holes in the basement, next the bathroom in the basement and then the upstairs basement. Only hold up was when we ordered a new window for the bathroom with blinds between the panes. It was delivered 6 weeks later than promised. Since we purchased the majority of the materials, cost was lower and they did pick up the bigger items from the retailer
- DAKOTA CARPENTRY INCDid a wonderful job. Highly recomended. Hope to use them again this summer. Went above and beyond expectations. They threw in some extras for free.
- Jay Ray Home ImprovementFrom start to finish Jay was professional. I knew from the issues I'd had with my old door that removing them might be challenging. He was very good about cleaning up the mess and being organized. His work was definitely a grade A. I would definitely give him a all again and will give his name out to friends. I've learned from the past that cheaper is not always better. I called around and got lower costs, but I wanted someone who would do a good job
- Paragon RenovationsI have hired James multiple times to help me with various projects around my house. He has assisted me with building a closet, texturing walls, installing windows and door trim, and installing crown molding. He is always very professional and is a perfectionist with his work. He seems to always make time in his busy schedule to assist with a project when it needs to be done. James is also very friendly, which definitely helps when dealing with a contractor. I would definitely recommend him for any job, big or small, that needs to get done around your home
- Mike Byrne ConstructionMike Byrne Construction was good, but now he doesn't call me back. He was reasonable, he got everything done fairly quickly and he did exactly what I asked him to do.
Door Installers in Fargo
- Business Description:M & J Construction was founded in 1966. With over 40 years specializing in roofing, siding and remodeling M & J Construction of Moorhead, Inc. has seen many changes to it's industry. One thing that has remained constant is their commitment to their customers. They also install windows, doors and skylights, metal wraps around windows and doors, fascia & soffit. In the fall and winter months they provide roof maintenance, roof snow removal, ice dam melting and gutter cleaning. They are licensed..Recent Review:The made sure my vents were clear as requested.Amanda R.
- Business Description:When you call us, our goal is a friendly voice on the phone, a fast response, up-front pricing, and quality work performed by a professional technician. Because we know our customers are the reason we are in business, we will call you to make sure you are satisfied with our service. Our uniformed technicians are dispatched in lettered trucks as local as possible to keep our prices reasonable. Call us today to set up an appointment and ask about our competitive flat rates. Let us show you the ..Recent Review:The install went well. I plan on using them again.Derik A.
- Business Description:We are a general contracting business that can cater to almost any and every residential homeowners needs, only excluding electrical and plumbing. We started doing business in the Lawn Care industry and continue to do that, but are looking to expand. What we can bring to the table that almost every other company cannot is availability. Most companies are booked for 2-3 months in advance, while we can do jobs within 2 weeks notice! We also are very attention to detail oriented. A small busines..Recent Review:Peter is great and hardworking. I had to get rid of my last gardener due to subpar work so I hired Peter. He does a fantastic job with lawn care; I’m very happy! As for snow removal, my driveway, walkway and front deck are cleared once 2 inches of snow fall. He has even returned a few days later to recheck. Glad I found him!Dona W.
- Business Description:Timberline is not just about general contracting, we also try to bring knowledge and on-site experience to our role as your preferred roofing or siding installer; no matter the scope of the project. Residential and commercial property owners hiring our service in Minnesota and upper Midwest areas will take comfort in knowing that they have a professional, local contractor on their side. We have two business locations: White Bear Lake, MN, and Austin, MN that you can visitRecent Review:Great! Work was done quickly and everything was replaced and clean upon completion. Customer service was outstanding!Cosy K.
- Business Description:Northern Valley Construction Inc has been proudly serving the greater Renovations community for many years. We Specialize in Kitchens & Bathrooms Our first priority has always been the satisfaction of our customers, and we take great pride in both the quality of our work and the quality of the customer service we extend to each and every one of our clients, regardless of the size of their project. When trusting Northern Valley Construction Inc with your home remodeling project, you are trus..Recent Review:They did an excellent job. They knew what their doing. We were really happy with the service. They were very pleasant to work with and we trust them. They were very honest and hardworking.Deborah R.
- Business Description:Bath fitter is north America's leading acrylic bathtub, shower enclosure and tub to shower conversion company. Our bathtub refinishing products are custom molded to fit over existing fixtures for quick and clean bathroom renovations that last a lifetime. Best of all, we can complete the installation in just one day without compromising quality. Additionally, we make it a priority to stay on top of the latest consumer trends in bathroom design and bathroom renovations to consistently meet the ..Recent Review:Bath Fitter of Roseville did an excellent job of planning and installing the conversion of our bathtub/shower to a stand-alone shower. They provided us with quality materials, a variety of brands/accessories, and the workmanship required to putting it all into place. Their lifetime guarantee, along with on-going support and information on routine maintenance is reassuring. We love the look and comfort of the new shower. ExcellentDonna W.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Sundance Spas Dealer, Bullinger Enterprises Ltd, Eastside Machine Co Inc, Peak Financial Services Inc, ReechCraft Inc, Western Products Inc, EMCO Building Products.Recent Review:It went great especially Dale he was the installer and he was really great. It was wonderful and great company to work with.BARBARA O.
- Business Description:FEBRUARY 2019 PLEASE CALL 651-248-5443 FOR ICE DAM REMOVAL! I am currently removing ice dams in the Twin Cities metro area. I have been removing ice dams myself across the country since 2009. I know how to remove ice dams without any damaging your roof. I am a hands on contractor, not a salesman. I perform 90% of all work myself with skilled/trained workers as needed. I take pride in providing the highest quality of workmanship. Thor Anderson Contracting Inc. is an experienced full service C..Recent Review:Thor did an excellent job; very professional and engaging! He was gentle on our older roof!Deborah R.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
This guide explores the various factors that affect the cost of installing an interior door, including size, material, and type. Learn more about the cost of installing doors inside your home.
Find door installers in
- West Fargo
- Lake Park
- Pelican Rapids
- Twin Valley
door installers in Fargo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 4 Seasons Handyman Service LLC1919 5th Ave South
- 4 Seasons Handyman Service LLC
- M & J Construction of Moorhead Inc621 14th St North
- M & J Construction of Moorhead Inc
- PK Construction Inc5919 53rd Ave S
Fargo, North Dakota
- PK Construction Inc
- VanVleet Construction8416 Dupont ave n
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- VanVleet Construction