Understanding how to care for your siding is important. We’ve created a list of ways to clean and maintain your siding to make it last for decades to come.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Fargo, ND
There are 7 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Fargo
- Northern Valley Construction IncJack is the best.. he does great work. He is the only contractor that I trust to be in my home when we are not there. He's on time , trustworthy, not to mention his work is exceptional. My husband and I will not hire anyone else for any remodel in our home. The only minor problem I have is I have to wait because the man is in high demand. That's a good problem for him, but not for me. I will wait for him though.
- T.L. Horton ContractingWe wanted to update the exterior of our 1950s rambler. Some of the work we wanted done was new siding, stonework, several new windows/doors, and to add a sliding glass door in the kitchen to give access to the backyard. We also wanted to make sure we kept some of the craftsmanship of our home, such as the cedar shake look, but with an updated look. Everything we ask for was delivered and then some! While working, everything was kept clean. We have three children and all workers were always cognizant of that with language and decorum. The time frame was also really fast. It was about two weeks total for everything to get done. Also, if ever I had questions, my texts were always answered promptly. One thing that I really liked was that the extra things that came up were never a burden to take care of. Sometimes with other companies we have dealt with, the company will grumble about having the extra work. Not Horton Contracting. He understands that things come up with older homes and, in fact, anticipates it. Some of the "extras" that our house needed was proper venting of a bathroom fan, electrical work for outside outlets, moving a radiator for our sliding glass door, and assisting us in getting attic A/C installed in our home. We have received so many compliments on our home that people have actually knocked on our door inquiring about the work. I would definitely recommend and hire T. L. Horton Contracting again
- RICK HALVORSON CONSTRUCTIONI CAN’T RECOMMEND RICK HALVORSON CONSTRUCTION ENOUGH!!!! IN A TIME WHEN IT IS INCREDIBLY HARD TO FIND AND TRUST A CONTRACTOR TO DO A JOB RIGHT, ON BUDGET, AND TO BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED THEM, RICK HALVORSON CONSTRUCTION IS THE ONLY ONE TO CALL!! Recently, my family and I decided to renovate our basement instead of moving to a new home. This is something we’ve never been a part of and were frankly pretty nervous about. After being in our home for 11 years, we’d built enough equity to get a loan, and remodel, but we had a very specific limit on how much we could spend. So when it came time to find a contractor we wanted to make sure we picked someone who was trustworthy first and foremost, reputable, and knowledgeable. We had worked with Rick before on some improvements to windows, doors, siding, etc, through the City of Fargo Renaissance program, and so naturally he was on our short list of contractors to obtain bids from. Rick’s bid was the best of the 3 that we received, and given our history with him and his business, we felt best going with him. I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW GOOD THIS DECISION WAS! The work done by Rick’s crew, most notably Ryan Schuette, was so much better than we could have hoped it would be. Anytime a decision needed to be made on how to best do a particular job, it was always done the right way and not the cheapest way. There was never a concern about keeping it cheap, only doing what was best for the house, and for the client. And I can’t thank them enough. Add to them their subcontractors, JDP Electric, and Magnell Plumbing. Scott from JDP was awesome, and listened to all my request for power outlet positioning, light switches, smurf tube, data lines, phone lines, everything down to the color temperature in the ceiling lights, and he made sure it was done just right. Mike Magnell from Magnell plumbing went so far above and beyond that I don’t even know what to say. Example: he recognized the fact that at some point in the future we might get a fridge with water, and ice maker etc… and noticed that once the bathroom ceiling was in we’d never get a water line in, so he just ran a water line, even though it wasn’t part of the bid, and that’s just one of the many extra value’s he provided. Rick and his team of workers, and subs are thoughtful, courteous, thorough, accurate, and precise with the work they do. Their is no notch higher than them, they are THE TOP NOTCH when it comes to this work! DO NOT hesitate to call them
- M & J Construction of Moorhead IncWhen we purchased our home several years ago, we inevitably knew that replacement of the shingles would have to take place in the near future. However, after owning the home for for two years, the shingles were showing significant signs of wear and many were curling. We contacted three different roofing contractors (including M&J Construction) in the area and received estimates from all three. From the onset of the relationship, M&J emerged as the leader. Within 48 hours of the initial call, we had received a bid from Mark and Lisa; but here is the kicker-they were the only company that informed us that the currently shingles on our home had been deemed defective by the manufacturer and a class-action law suit was currently taking place where we might be able to recoup some of the potential costs associated with the new shingles. Additionally, they presented the most competitively priced bid. Lisa informed my wife and I that they would be willing to assist us with the preparation of the paperwork for the lawsuit as well as taking pictures of the current roof, taking necessary measurements and removing shingles to submit to the manufacturer. Once we accepted the bid, the ball was moving immediately. The whole process was exceptionally smooth. The communication was timely and professional. The crew was friendly, worked very hard, did a great job of protecting our landscaping, and clean-up was thorough. My wife and I have the upmost confidence in M&J Construction of Moorhead and would not hesitate to recommend their services to others
- Price-Rite Home Improvement IncThese guys are great! They say that of the three things you look for--good, cheap, and fast--you can only have two of the three at a time. Price-Rite Construction is the exception to the rule. They gave us the best bid, started and finished the work sooner than expected, and did a superb job. Pete and Billy, the installers, were pleasant to have around, always willing to field a question, and careful not to comment on the less than perfect work I had done myself. I had asked the salesman about blowing in insulation during the work. He made a special trip out to check things out and made a suggestion that allowed us to insulate for substantially less. The owner inspected the site on several occasions to make sure the work was being done correctly. I really cannot reccomend them highly enough
- Encore Home ImprovementsSo far they have been very professional, we are really happy with them. they came out very quickly when we called them- they had a good response time and they communicated very well with us throughout the process. They also brought all of their sub contractors with them when they came out to talk with us about the job -so we can meet their sub contractors as well and be comfortable with them which I really appreciated
- M & J Construction of Moorhead IncI was very pleased with this company. The crew was very courteous and professional in there work. There prices was very reasonable. Overall, I was very satisfied with the work and I would use this company again.
- RICK HALVORSON CONSTRUCTIONHe's really good. They were easy to work with. They gave us good information so we could make a decision on what kind of siding to use. They got things done and we've been very happy with the work.
- Price-Rite Home Improvement IncEven better than we expected! The windows took about a week to remove and and install the new ones. The workers showed up ever morning at 8 am and worked until 5 or 6 in the evening. And the temp was well below zero the entire time.
- J D Thornington's Home Repair & MaintenanceI got to know them through a co-worker. They are very concerned about getting the job done correctly and they are very neat and clean; they do not leave a lot of construction waste on my property when they are done. If there is any problem, they are quick to fix it.
Siding Contractors in Fargo
- Business Description:Noble Roofing & Exteriors is a top-tier roofing company, dedicated to providing our clients with the best available services that fit within their budget. We commit ourselves to excellence and working hard everyday to deliver top-notch products and services to our customers. From the moment you contact us to the moment a job is finished, you can count on us to be consistent, professional, and ready to put your needs first. Our team is highly involved in our local roofing community. As indus..Recent Review:It was breathtaking. It was an excellent job.Elaine S.
- Business Description:FEBRUARY 2019 PLEASE CALL 651-248-5443 FOR ICE DAM REMOVAL! I am currently removing ice dams in the Twin Cities metro area. I have been removing ice dams myself across the country since 2009. I know how to remove ice dams without any damaging your roof. I am a hands on contractor, not a salesman. I perform 90% of all work myself with skilled/trained workers as needed. I take pride in providing the highest quality of workmanship. Thor Anderson Contracting Inc. is an experienced full service C..Recent Review:Thor did an excellent job; very professional and engaging! He was gentle on our older roof!Deborah R.
- Business Description:Timberline is not just about general contracting, we also try to bring knowledge and on-site experience to our role as your preferred roofing or siding installer; no matter the scope of the project. Residential and commercial property owners hiring our service in Minnesota and upper Midwest areas will take comfort in knowing that they have a professional, local contractor on their side. We have two business locations: White Bear Lake, MN, and Austin, MN that you can visitRecent Review:Great! Work was done quickly and everything was replaced and clean upon completion. Customer service was outstanding!Cosy K.
- Business Description:Northern Valley Construction Inc has been proudly serving the greater Renovations community for many years. We Specialize in Kitchens & Bathrooms Our first priority has always been the satisfaction of our customers, and we take great pride in both the quality of our work and the quality of the customer service we extend to each and every one of our clients, regardless of the size of their project. When trusting Northern Valley Construction Inc with your home remodeling project, you are trus..Recent Review:They did an excellent job. They knew what their doing. We were really happy with the service. They were very pleasant to work with and we trust them. They were very honest and hardworking.Deborah R.
- Business Description:M & J Construction was founded in 1966. With over 40 years specializing in roofing, siding and remodeling M & J Construction of Moorhead, Inc. has seen many changes to it's industry. One thing that has remained constant is their commitment to their customers. They also install windows, doors and skylights, metal wraps around windows and doors, fascia & soffit. In the fall and winter months they provide roof maintenance, roof snow removal, ice dam melting and gutter cleaning. They are licensed..Recent Review:The made sure my vents were clear as requested.Amanda R.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Sundance Spas Dealer, Bullinger Enterprises Ltd, Eastside Machine Co Inc, Peak Financial Services Inc, ReechCraft Inc, Western Products Inc, EMCO Building Products.Recent Review:It went great especially Dale he was the installer and he was really great. It was wonderful and great company to work with.BARBARA O.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Enigma Constructs LLC is a Home Improvement Contractor. We specialize in 6 categories: Roofing, Siding, Carpentry, Gutters, Drywall and Insulation. We are a small company willing to work for you!! We know how expensive home repair and renovations are and always work with Homeowners to get what they want at a fair price. Bigger companies quoting you $20,000 for a 20 square roof? Ha, that's ridiculous! We'd do it for a fraction of the price. What kind of fraction? Depending how we're feeling th..Recent Review:We called asking whether he was intending to pay the guy he hired and he said this I quote “ I am not gonna pay him be cause you called me” and he also said this “ if you wanna deal with it come over here and suck my d**kGavin B.
- Business Description:ALL AROUND HOME REPAIRRecent Review:This handyman practices inhumane ways of removing squirrels from his own personal property. He has been seen taking a cage of live squirrels and drowning them as a means of removal. He should be shut down and charged for animal cruelty and tortureKelsey M.
- Business Description:We provide all your exterior remodel needs! Such as siding, windows, soffit, fascia, seamless gutter and also new construction! We only deal with top of the line products because or customer deserve the best!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Vinyl log siding costs vary. But this economical option is more durable than wood, doesn’t require staining, and can transform a house to give it a rustic cabin-like charm.
Board and batten siding is a popular design choice that adds visual interest on otherwise blank walls. Vertical strips of wood create a textured, rustic look. We examine the factors affecting the cost of board and batten siding near you.
Find siding contractors in
- West Fargo
- Lake Park
- Pelican Rapids
- Twin Valley
siding contractors in Fargo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dig N DesignPO Box 907
Fargo, North Dakota
- Dig N Design
- Fargo Siding & Windows351 7th Ave S.
Fargo, North Dakota
- Fargo Siding & Windows
- HALVERSON SIDING INC OF BARNESVILLE906 8TH AVE SE
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- HANDY GUY SERVICES810 5TH AVE S
- HANLON CONSTRUCTION355 EDGEWATER DR
West Fargo, North Dakota
- Home Design and Supply301 Center St
West Fargo, North Dakota
- HALVERSON SIDING INC OF BARNESVILLE
- Keith Francis & Sons Construction1825 Main Ave
Fargo, North Dakota
- Keith Francis & Sons Construction
- LChadwick ConstructionPO Box 9024
Fargo, North Dakota
- LChadwick Construction
- M & J Construction of Moorhead Inc621 14th St North
- M & J Construction of Moorhead Inc
- VanVleet Construction8416 Dupont ave n
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- VanVleet Construction