Robinson Construction Service Corp

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

With more than 25 years of experience; Robinson Construction assists customers in the roofing and remodeling industry to produce high quality projects while adhering to tight schedule and budget. We do this by providing quality control on each project. We’re fully insured, licensed and comply with zone regulations, building codes, and other laws....

JD Paint Pros LLC

JD Paint pros is a company of professionals who specialize in painting anything and everything. With over 20 years of experience there isn't a job we cant handle. Your satisfaction is our priority. check us out on google for more reviews and pictures @ JD Paint Pros LLC

A1 Pressure Washing WS LLC

A1 specializes in all exterior house cleaning. Roof washing, house washing, gutter cleaning, concrete cleaning. When you get your house cleaned you want to have peace of mind that your property is taken care of. Here at A1 we have the knowledge and training to accomplish that. I started my company in Louisiana and ran it for 5 years. My family and I decided to move to North Carolina. I am trying to regrow my community clients in a new area.

Wright Paint LLC

As an established, professional painting company for property managers, facility managers and building owners in the Triad area, we take every potential commercial or industrial paint job seriously. Our quality approach ensures that we will be punctual, organized and that we will deliver the value our clients expect.

06/24/2021

Terrie E.

Maria and JC were wonderful to work with. They answered all of our questions and made the whole process easy. The entire crew did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area looking to have a roof replaced or repaired.

Description of Work
Roof replaced

02/11/2021

Jaime Lee G.

Beautifully. They followed their time line which is rare for companies like this. Their work was flawless. The crew was kind and considerate of us and of each other. They kept the job site impeccable. I've hired them again at my new home.

Description of Work
Roof and windows replacement.

Category roofing,replacement windows

THank you . We are very happy to get the opportunity to work on your project.

01/28/2021

Cecil T.

I highly recommend this company. J.C. and Freddy are very professional, courteous and a pleasure to work with. The quality of work that their skilled roofers performed was outstanding.What I appreciate most was their honesty and the level of communication that we received. Due to weather issues, it put a time frame longer than we had anticipated.It was definitely worth the wait. Thanks, Cecil and Beverly Thompson

Description of Work
Metal roof replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

Thank you so much for the opportunity to work in your project.

01/28/2021

Becky W.

Rotten boards were found which they replaced. All flashing was replaced with double flashing and new gutters installed. Fiber cement boards replaced all the trim boards and this required curved surfaces that they did perfectly. They were very meticulous in all the work they did and even vacuumed the attic when finished. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced clay roof

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney caps

Thank you for the opportunity to help you protect and beautify your home.

12/10/2020

Vera B.

JC, Freddie and their crew were very professional and responsive. I would definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of exterior wall

Category remodeling,siding,interior painters

Thank you Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you in this project.

10/22/2020

Alban R.

Excellent, above and beyond. Freddie did a fantastic job matching the new shingles with the existing one as such that you are not able to see where there was even a repair performed. JC was prompt in responding to my requests/ questions. Would definitely recommend this company, no surprise, courteous, on time, professional and above expectation results. A+++++

Description of Work
Roofing repair And chimney flashing replacement

Category roofing,asbestos removal

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] For the opportunity to help with your roof needs.

10/02/2020

Christopher Z.

Impeccable craftsmanship and a pleasure to work with. From day one, JC was flexible and transparent with the design and estimate process. The prices were highly competitive with other quotes we received for a complete rebuild of our second-story deck. Each day on the project, Freddie was happy to talk through progress and work with new ideas that we proposed. They were efficient and thoughtful, and we are ecstatic with our new deck!

Description of Work
Deck Rebuild

Category decks

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]

09/25/2020

Andy A.

I really like talking and was very knowledgeable/professional about the servicing of my project.

Description of Work
Responded to service request.

Thank you, looking forward to work with you

08/25/2020

Mame W.

Excellent job!!!...very thorough and meticulous with their work and follow-up...Mame

Description of Work
Roof replacement

07/30/2020

Brian K.

It went excellent. JC and Freddy are true professionals. The communication was great and the quality of work was top notch.

Description of Work
I needed two sky lights replaced along with some shingles and copper flashing.

Category garage builders,skylights

Robinson Construction Service Corp

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2013

1004 N Main St Suite 103

High Point, NC 27262

We specialize in all types of roofs and remodel home improvements. In roofing new or tear-off standard or architectural shingles and custom metal roofs. We also do interior remodeling such as counter tops, hardwood flooring, and painting. In new construction we do additions, deck or porches, new or replacement windows, new or replacement siding.

pluming, electric