Jeff Mac Home Inspection

Founded 2015 • With Angi since February 2016

North Carolina
North Carolina Home Inspector Licensure Board
09/30/2021

Are you looking at buying a new home or putting your current one on the market? At Jeff Mac Home Inspection, you get the most personal and professional approach to home inspection. I personally perform all inspections from start to finish. I take pride in providing the utmost integrity in every inspection and giving an informed, and thorough report.Recently featured in the Home Design section of the Charlotte Observer on how to decipher a inspection report. Born and raised in North Carolina and having spent 30+ years in the construction industry brings my credentials to the forefront. ...

A-PRO HOME INSPECTORS

Family owned Business. Inspections Commercial and Residential. Radon Detection(Continuous Monitoring) Mold ,Asbestos, Lead Testing, Water Testing (Basic and Clear Water)

JC Grant Inspections, LLC

JC Grant Inspections is one of the most respected names in the home and commercial inspection business. JC Grant Inspections provides services to a wide variety of clients, including home buyers and sellers; commercial property investors, owners and tenants; real estate agents and attorneys; employee relocation companies; banks; and field service companies. No matter what type of inspection a client is looking for, JC Grant Inspections offers the services our clients need.

Inspect The Triad

Angie's List Super Service Award Winner for 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 - This is the highest honor given annually to the top 5% of qualifying businesses on Angie’s List. Inspect the Triad is a locally owned business founded by Lee F. Boyd. Lee has been "Providing Peace of Mind" as a Licensed General Contractor for 35 years and as a Licensed Home Inspector for 25 years in North Carolina. Inspect the Triad is fully licensed and insured. We understand that the decision on which home to buy will be one of your most important decisions and largest investments. Your home is not only a financial investment, but a family investment. We conduct each inspection as if it were being conducted on my own home. Inspect the Triad is focused on providing high-quality service and complete customer satisfaction.

10/01/2020

Patrick F.

Great Jeff offered years of experience during his visit

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection

Thanks [Member Name Removed] and thank you for your service sir.

08/19/2020

Walter F.

good and very informative

Description of Work
Home inspection

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]

06/30/2020

Kimberly M.

It was good. He was personable, honest, and humble

Description of Work
Home Inspection.

Thank you !!!!!

06/27/2020

Janine B.

They went above and beyond, very dependable, reliable, effective, ethical, quick and informative.

Description of Work
They did a home inspection service.

Thank you. !!!!!!

06/24/2020

Brittany R.

It went well.

Description of Work
They did a home inspection.

Category home inspection

Thank You [Member Name Removed] !

06/24/2020

Andre C.

He was great. Good.

Description of Work
He did a home inspection.

Category home inspection

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

11/15/2016

Fanny S.

Jeff responded quickly to my inquiry and we set an appointment for the next day. He was on time, professional and very pleasant.

Description of Work
Home inspection

08/18/2016

Crystal M.

Jeff was very professional. He took his time and was very thorough. After inspections were complete, he sat with my husband and I and went over his findings in detail. Highly recommend Jeff!

Description of Work
Preformed inspection on our home.

07/12/2016

Sandra W.

Jeff was very professional and went right to work. He found several issues with the home that I would have never known until it was too late. He prevented me from purchasing the wrong home!!

Description of Work
Full home inspection

07/06/2016

Jennifer C.

I cannot completely fill out this portion of this question because there were no dues and don'ts the only thing that I can say is that Mr. McAlexander told me things to do and how to go about doing them and what not to do as far as maintaining my septic tank and maintaining my hot water heater and maintaining my air handler

Description of Work
Mr. McAlexander with Jeff Mac home inspections was everything I could have expected from him he treated me with fairness he treated me with kindness and even doubt with my children as they were running around he took his time to carefully inspect my house before I purchased it even allowed me to walk around with him as he looked at various things on the exterior as well as the interior every step he took I took along with him and all my questions that I had for him work carefully and honestly answered he made me feel comfortable and even treated me as if I was like his own daughter I will definitely be using Mr. McAlexander with Jeff Mac home inspections again and for all my other future home purchases thank you Mr. McAlexander I really appreciate you time you were very awesome thank you so much

Jeff Mac Home Inspection