House Doctors

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2007

House Doctors is the professional handyman service you can trust for all of your home improvements and repairs. We provide the highest level of professional workmanship because all of our technicians are screened, licensed, bonded and insured. Our uniformed staff will show up on time and complete your projects to your satisfaction, providing you with the kind of reliability, quality and service you deserve. Our mission is to make home repair and improvements easier for you. We promise to treat your home like it's our own. You can trust House Doctors to take care of all of your home improvement needs. Our goal is for complete customer satisfaction on every job, and our labor is GUARANTEED for one full year. Give us a call today to help you transform your home into the one you've always desired!...

wallflowers wallcoverings

sole-proprietorship,offer a 10% discount to emergency personnel and educators.

Satisfaction Painting Services

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Jp Cortes painting

With 20 yrs of experience, JP Cortes Painting has built a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. Our sense of pride, is apparent in every project we complete. Call JP Cortes Painting, today and we will be there in your time of need.

04/24/2018

I couldn't get them to call me back

Description of Work
Replace drywall and baseboards in guest bathroom

Category handyman service

According to our phone log, Mr. [Member Name Removed] called the first time on 4/3/18. We returned the call and left a message for Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Mr. [Member Name Removed] returned our call on 4/5/18, and we returned his call, again having to leave a message. We did not hear back from Mr. [Member Name Removed] until we received this review. We are certainly at fault for not continuing to try and reach Mr. [Member Name Removed]. However, we did try to reach him originally, and the last call made was ours with a message to give our estimator Eric Tysinger a call back. We regret any misunderstanding and certainly regret that we were not able to assist him with his work. Steve Cranford

10/18/2017

Simple job took months to resolve and still wasn't done correctly. Floor leaked, drywall was never finished, door was incorrectly installed (workman mistakenly drilled holes in the $700 door which we provided because he didn't read the directions), put one of the doors in backwards, and now the door hangs loose and falls off its rollers. The various workmen (one for every task) all tried to blame each other and failed to coordinate. We are left with a hole in the drywall, a leak that took two months (and numerous emails) for House Doctors to fix, and a brand new shower door that can't be repaired. Below are photos of how they left our drywall, and the shower door that swings loose and falls off the track. Shoddy and unprofessional.

Description of Work
Install a shower stall and hang shower door.

Category drywall,handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling

10/16/2017

Smooth. Mike knew exactly what to do and was clear about the process.

Description of Work
Screendoor installation

09/07/2017

Arrived on time and worked smoothly and quickly. Email-texting was a bit of a struggle setting up days and times, but all else was excellent. A bit more expensive than our last handyman, but Martin worked in a little bit extra work on each of his two visits, so we are pleased.

Description of Work
Moving into older home, so gutter work; new screen door; mount window box; repair, remove mold, and retile around the tub/shower; mount ceiling light fixture.

Category ceramic tile,electrician,gutter cleaning,handyman service,doors

05/22/2017

I was very happy with the the work. Caleb, who did the work, asked if I was happy after each repair. He was very careful in his work and made sure things were just right. I was also pleased with the prompt response to my inquiry & the scheduling of the work.

Description of Work
I had a variety of small repairs & maintenance done. These included touching up paint on porch railing, re-attaching a 2nd window, repairing shelves, fixing doors that were sticking, repairing a hole in the wall behind the furnace, and cleaning light fixtures I can't reach. One of the light fixtures is in the 2-story foyer & required an extra tall ladder.

05/22/2017

Fine. I was given the estimate that I requested.

Description of Work
Did not hire, but price seemed acceptable.

01/03/2017

Made appointment for estimate - they never showed up.

Description of Work
Re-roof wooden utility building

12/26/2016

Work was done as scheduled and I was pleased with how great they were to work with.

Description of Work
Replace a rotten portion of an outside door frame, replaced a broken sink stopper, and adjusted a closet door so that it latched properly

Category handyman service,plumbing,woodworking

12/20/2016

Employee worked very hard in summer heat. I liked results of work. Cost seemed high but probably in line with other providers; I am not familiar with the market for maintenance costs.

Description of Work
I had deck refinished. Some boards needed replacement and then deck sanded. washed and sealant applied.

Category decks,handyman service,deck cleaning,pressure washing

12/06/2016

Fabulous work. The workmen tore out the old ladder, resized the opening to accept the new ladder, and installed the new ladder. I would certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Installed new attic stairs in garage.

Category handyman service,woodworking

Handyman, remodels, carpentry, drywall, painting & wallpaper, cabinet installation & refinishing, window/door installation/replacement, trimwork, moldings, decks/porches, fascia/soffit repair, baths/kitchen/basement remodels, siding repair/replacement, handicap services, walk-in tubs, grab bars, flooring, screen porches/decks, weatherproofing, weather stripping, caulking, plumbing & light fixtures, counter-tops & shelving. We also offer in-home accessibility to include retrofit of baths & doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard