Artistic Landscapes by Squires Inc

Founded 1976 • With Angi since July 2006

Additional contact name - Anthony Squires....

AlwaysGreen Turfcare

AlwaysGreen Turfcare

We are a full service lawn and landscape company, specializing in mowing and weed and feed applications. We are pesticide certified and have been servicing the triad since 2006. Please call, text, or email for a free estimate.

Offers by AlwaysGreen Turfcare on Angi

06/15/2017

He came out and he did exactly what I wanted done. He had excellent ideas on how to get my front yard looking better. It's just the way that he designed it and fixed it and everything and planted flowers that come back every year. The flowers are beautiful. One plant will have red blooms and another will have white and the other may have yellow. I was extremely pleased with him. My yards not that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He designed and did landscaping for my front yard. He put down pine needles. He planted 3 azaleas and then at my mailbox these small plants that come up every spring.

08/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Conditioned Patio Soil, sketch proposed landscaping of patio |Father and Son team work well together, communicated well, delivered what they promised, written contract with easy to follow plant maintenance instructions

04/02/2015

05/19/2011

I’ve always been happy with their service. They are always here when they say they are going to be; so they are reliable. The quality of work and responsiveness has always been good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Artistic Landscapes by Squires for lawn and yard work. The last time they were at my place was probably a month ago for weed control and seeding.

CATEGORY lawn service

07/31/2006

THEY WERE POLITE AND ON TIME. THEY WERE INTERESTED IN WHAT KIND OF PLANTS THAT I WANTED THE OTHER PLANTS TO BE REPLACED WITH. THEY CLEANED UP THE MESS WHEN THE JOB WAS DONE,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY REPLACED ALL OF THE PLANTS IN OUR YARD.

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscape design, installation and maintenance, tree, shrub, lawn fertilizing, seeding and aerating, shrubbery pruning, feeding, bed mulching, flower bed & weed control.