All Clear Dryer Vent Cleaning

Founded 2015 • With Angi since March 2016

We are a local dryer vent cleaning business serving the greater Kansas City metro area. We employ some of the best technicians in the business with years of experience in both residential and commercial dryer vent cleaning....

Aardvark Residential and Commercial Services, Inc.

When you need the best chimney sweep and repair services the Kansas City area has to offer, you can trust the experts at Aardvark Residential and Commercial Services, Inc. Our team of chimney sweepers has been serving the Kansas City area for more than two decades, providing quality chimney cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, air duct cleaning, and pressure washing for residential and commercial properties. We pride ourselves on our customer service and quality of work, and we want you to see the Aardvark difference.

Duct Doctor USA of Kansas City

Duct Doctor USA of Kansas City is Americas #1 Duct Cleaner. We are the authority in healthy, safe and effective cleaning. Our entire process was created to be the safest in the industry when considering your home, pets and most of all your Family. At Duct Doctor, Cleaning is a science to us so you can expect only the best! Our standards are strict, One of them is the no price sacrifice! Which means you get a cleaning with the HIGHEST quality without ever sacrificing on the price. We 100% Guarantee all of our work !

R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing

We started the Tankless Water Heating push in Kansas City. We have been the number one Rinnai tankless water heater installer in Kansas City for the last ten years. We have done this through training, lowest installation pricing, never charging additional money if not warranted. We focus on the repair of plumbing fixtures and equipment, including water softening and filtration systems. Lastly, the Hydronic Furnace was pioneered by us in the Kansas City market, installing more than any company in the United States!! Thank You for finding us and we hope to serve you well. Award winning.

Offers by R Mech Heating Cooling & Plumbing on Angi

07/17/2021

Dan was quick and efficient. Scheduling was easy. Fee aligned to the price I was quoted when I scheduled. He arrived early. Walked me through the process. Provided before and after pictures of my vent.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent

01/21/2021

I highly recommend this company. Dan is professional, courteous and thorough. He finished his previous job and called to see if he could come early. My dryer vent looks great now!! Thank you Dan Pat Chapman

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

11/11/2020

Showed up on time and was very professional. Took pictures so I could see what they were going to clean and that they were in need of cleaning. My dryer is running so much more efficiently. I will definitely use again and recommend their services. I did not price other companies, so I do not know how they compare, but I felt like it was a fair price.

Description of Work
dryer vent cleaning

11/03/2020

Very well. Prompt service with pictures before and after with an explanation of vent and reasons for lent build up.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

10/25/2020

We scheduled a dryer vent cleaning with All Clear and after inspecting, Dan informed us a cleaning wasn't necessary at this time and he only charged us for the inspection instead of performing a full cleaning. He provided excellent service and answered all of our questions about our current system. We highly recommend All Clear and we will definitely rely on them for all of our future dryer vent n...

Description of Work
Vent Inspection or Cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning

Dryer Vent Cleaning, Repair & Installation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check