Chicago homeowners with septic systems who perform annual maintenance can avoid costly backups.
Get matched with top septic system services in Independence, MO
There are 12 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Independence
- A-1 Sewer & Septic Service Incwent very well. the person who performed the service was very professional and informative and cared about what he was doing, not just doing the service and leaving. He was interactive and informative. I appreciated him.
- A-1 Sewer & Septic Service IncBruce, the service guy with A-1 Sewer was professional, courteous, informative and took care to explain what he was doing and why. I would definitely hire him again. Overall very pleased!
- Reddi Services IncThe technician, Justin T. successfully snaked the drain and cleared sink. We live in a very old farmhouse and the plumbing is not installed conventionally but he understood and did a great job. Justin was very friendly and professional. We have used Reddi Services several times before and always had a good experience. Twice, the technician called us to let us know they were running late due to another issue that was taking more time than they thought and we appreciated the update
- A-1 Sewer & Septic Service IncChuck came to the house and cleared the line in no time. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and the price was very reasonable. I will definitely use A-1 Sewer again and recommend to my friends and family. J.L. Stilwell, KS
- A-1 Sewer & Septic Service IncDon at A1 went above and beyond to help us when our grinder pump failed on a holiday weekend. He worked on getting us a pumper truck to get us by until Monday when the new pump could get installed. Paula and Austin were very helpful when I called. They made me feel like my call was important. Josh took the time to call the night before a holiday and talk my husband through some things we could try prior to our appointment. Overall A1 was very professional and courteous
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupWATERJET SCAM.....$700 FOR 10 MIN OF WORK.....STUCK GARDEN HOSE DOWN PIPE AND SAID CANT BE FIXED CYA......SCAM SCAM SCA
- Reddi Services IncIt was a great they were fast & personable .. We did have to wait for the City inspectors for a couple of hours which was a bummer ,but the services received were excellent!! The guys were great could not have asked for a better crew...
- Reddi Services IncWe had an event (wedding) at our ranch, and two hours before the start , the septic backed up and none of the plumbing worked. Reddi services told us they would be there if they could but since it was short notice maybe not. They were there 20 minutes later, drained the septic and saved the day for the bride (and us!) Professional office staff and site staff (Richard) Would highly recommend to anyone
- Reddi Services IncWe have searched for a good plumbing service for years and we finally found one. Reddi services were prompt, efficient, friendly, and cost effective. Both of the technicians were great. (Richard and Simon)
- Reddi Services IncGreat work - contractor was able to vacuum out the main line eliminating the need for a separate rooter service call.
Last update on January 14, 2023
Septic Service Contractors in Independence, MO
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Live green and save cash: Conserving water, composting and using fewer harsh household chemicals not only helps planet Earth – it’s good for your septic tank.
While it’s tempting to procrastinate certain home projects and repairs, there are some you really shouldn’t put off. Here are 12 projects you shouldn't avoid any longer.
Find septic tank services in
- Sugar Creek,
- Blue Springs,
- Kansas City,
- North Kansas City,
- Grain Valley,
- Lees Summit,
- Pleasant Valley,
- Lake Lotawana,
- Roeland Park,
- Mission Hills,
- Prairie Village,
- Oak Grove,
- Kansas City,
Septic Tank Contractors in Independence, MO
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Complete Professional Restoration5701 Bennington Ave
Kansas City, Missouri 64129
- Complete Professional Restoration
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- EXPRESS SEPTIC & GREASE TRAP CLEANING4015 N 123RD ST
Kansas City, Kansas 66109
- EXPRESS SEPTIC & GREASE TRAP CLEANING
- Five Star Mechanical Contractors Inc5415 Raytown Rd
Kansas City, Missouri 64133
- Five Star Mechanical Contractors Inc
- InspectorNick.comPO Box 1101
Lees Summit, Missouri 64063
- Lutz Plumbing Inc21961 W 83rd St
Lenexa, Kansas 66227
- Lutz Plumbing Inc
- MAYES PLUMBING INC501 S McCleary Rd
Excelsior Springs, Missouri 64024
- Metro Mechanical Services228 Marshall Rd
Platte City, Missouri 64079
- Midwest Restoration Technologies4338 E 142nd St.
Grandview, Missouri 64030
- Missouri Quality Plumbing Electrical & Remodeling711 NW Cambridge Ct
Blue Springs, Missouri 64015
- MAYES PLUMBING INC
- NorthSide Plumbing975 Swift Ave
Kansas City, Missouri 64116
- NorthSide Plumbing
- Quality Septic & Sewer, INC.11404 W 117TH TERR
Overland Park, Kansas 66210
- Quality Septic & Sewer, INC.
- Sewer Surgeon LLCPo Box 10732
Gladstone, Missouri 64188
- Sewer Surgeon LLC
Septic tank companies that service Independence
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.