Live green and save cash: Conserving water, composting and using fewer harsh household chemicals not only helps planet Earth – it’s good for your septic tank.
Get matched with top septic system services in Prior Lake, MN
There are 8 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Prior Lake
- Capra's Utilities IncWe had our old septic system replaced with a new mound system by Capra's this week and the process went flawlessly and the job done by Mike Capra and his crew was done quickly with all phases of the install well coordinated. The hilly terrain of our lot, numerous oak trees and large pond required a very technical installation. Throughout the process, Mike was on top of everything, was available to provide answers to questions and would kept us informed of anything he needed us to do. We highly recommend Capra's Utilities
- Saint Croix Sewer Service, Inc.I highly recommend Saint Croix Sewer Service for septic services!! Tony and Lisa are extremely helpful and accommodating. Tony came out to the site a rainy Sunday to meet with us. He explained the entire process and the expected timeline to complete the project. They followed up with us throughout the process to make sure we are satisfied with each step in the project. There are no hidden fees or surprises. Excellent responsiveness, professionalism and quality of work for an unbeatable price
- Sewer ServicesThey charged me $350 to clean my filter which would have taken less then 10 minutes had the driver not broken the filter trying to reinstall. Next week they brought out a new filter. Less than 2 months later my filter alarm is going off and they won't come out and look at it unless I pay another $300. This is clearly an issue that they created and they refuse to make it right
- KOTHRADE SEWER WATER & EXCAVTGOur sewer backed up and an inspection with a camera showed that the pipe to our septic tank was broken. I call Kothrade Excavating and Glen came right over to check it out and told me exactly what he needed to do. He emailed me a quote in a couple of days. The price was reasonable and we scheduled an appointment. Glen and Joel showed up on time with a small backhoe and completed the repair in a few hours. They used better materials and methods than the original installer had used. They were quite friendly and courteous and gave me advice on what to do and not do with a septic system. They completed the repair on time and for the agreed upon cost. We would hire them again
- American SewerA dirty and difficult job. They lost eqipment during the septic tank line cleaning but restarted with new equipment. They get the job DONE. I recomend them highly,
- American SewerCame back from vacation to water backing up in our basement. 2 pm on a Sunday...who to call? Found Jonathan on the List, saw he had an emergency number to call and he was out at our house within the hour. We were back up and running within two hours total. Actually paid ahead to have him come back and camera the pipe that he found blocked, to ensure no future problems there. Kudos for speed and service-this is the company you want to call
- Smilies Sewer ServiceSmilie's does the routine servicing and pumping of our system. They have always been skilled and reliable and their communication is great. When we developed a sudden problem recently (blockage on the line) we found out how absolutely awesome they are. They came out to investigate on a Friday night, came back Saturday morning and fixed the problem. Today they followed up with a camera inspection to make sure everything was as is should be. All of their employees were wonderful! I cannot say enough how happy we are with their service and being their customers
- MORK WELL CO INCThey could easily have told me that it needs a new pump or a new tank something which would end up more than a $1000. Actually it was something about a pressure switch or something along that line. The bottom line is they could have told me that it was $1500 and I would not have known the difference and they fixed it for less than a $100. They were very prompt and courteous
- MORK WELL CO INCWe needed our entire septic system replaced. I sent bids out to 5 different companies, Mork was the first to respond! I had several questions, and Jodi, was always so quick to answer them. When the time came to chose, I selected Mork as they were considerably lower than the others. Trust me, in this case, the lower cost certainly did not mean lower service! They arrived exactly when they said they would, the gentleman that did the new system was so friendly and clearly enjoys his job. He took so much time explaining any detail I had questions on. After the new tanks and drainfield were in, he completely leveled our back yard, he even took time to fill in some low spots in our driveway for us! You will NOT be disappointed w/ Mork!
- Drain Pro-Plumbing, IncOur kitchen sink stopped up at night. We called Drain Pro for service the next morning. They confirmed and came out a little after 9 a.m. Technician Dave snaked out the pipes which had clogged from several years of buildup. Problem solved. Drain Pro has been our go-to plumbing service for years and we have always been extremely satisfied with the work of Troy and his crew. They're professional, courteous, friendly, capable and reasonably priced. (We got a 10% discount for being repeat customers.
Last update on September 23, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Prior Lake, MN
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Chicago homeowners with septic systems who perform annual maintenance can avoid costly backups.
While it’s tempting to procrastinate certain home projects and repairs, there are some you really shouldn’t put off. Here are 12 projects you shouldn't avoid any longer.
Find septic tank services in
- Apple Valley,
- Elko New Market,
- Eden Prairie,
- Saint Louis Park,
- New Prague,
- Tonka Bay,
Septic Tank Contractors in Prior Lake, MN
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Aart's & Tim's Quality Plumbing225 County Road 81 2nd floor
Osseo, Minnesota 55369
- Al's Check Cashing1434 93rd Ln NE
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55449
- All Ways Drains Ltd567 Shoreview Park Rd
Shoreview, Minnesota 55126
- American Sewer9001 Emerson Ave S
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55420
- Aquarius Home Services 3180 Country Dr
Little Canada, Minnesota 55117
- A Aart's & Tim's Quality Plumbing
- Ende Septic Service, LLC24910 Territorial Road
Rogers, Minnesota 55374
- Ende Septic Service, LLC
- Jim's Excavating & Pumping LLC12175 Cty Rd 51
Cologne, Minnesota 55322
- Jim's Excavating & Pumping LLC
- M&B Drain LLC4432 231st CT NW
Saint Francis, Minnesota 55070
- Matt's Plumbing Solutions LLC6652 145th Ave. NE
Columbus, Minnesota 55025
- MORK WELL CO INC7303 185TH AVE NW
Anoka, Minnesota 55303
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of The Twin Cities5155 E River Rd
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55421
- MS EXCAVATING INC12125 70TH ST W
New Prague, Minnesota 56071
- M&B Drain LLC
- Precision Contracting8351 Lake Dr
Circle Pines, Minnesota 55014
- Precision Contracting
- ROOT-O-MATIC SEWER SERVICE5215 lakeland ave n
Crystal, Minnesota 55428
- ROOT-O-MATIC SEWER SERVICE
- TECHTRON ENGINEERING INC640 E MAIN ST
Anoka, Minnesota 55303
- TECHTRON ENGINEERING INC
- Viking Sewer and Drain23005 137th Avenue North
Rogers, Minnesota 55374
- Viking Sewer and Drain
Septic tank companies that service Prior Lake
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.