In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Minnetonka, MN
There are 11 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Minnetonka
- Saint Croix Sewer Service, Inc.I highly recommend Saint Croix Sewer Service for septic services!! Tony and Lisa are extremely helpful and accommodating. Tony came out to the site a rainy Sunday to meet with us. He explained the entire process and the expected timeline to complete the project. They followed up with us throughout the process to make sure we are satisfied with each step in the project. There are no hidden fees or surprises. Excellent responsiveness, professionalism and quality of work for an unbeatable price
- KOTHRADE SEWER WATER & EXCAVTGOur sewer backed up and an inspection with a camera showed that the pipe to our septic tank was broken. I call Kothrade Excavating and Glen came right over to check it out and told me exactly what he needed to do. He emailed me a quote in a couple of days. The price was reasonable and we scheduled an appointment. Glen and Joel showed up on time with a small backhoe and completed the repair in a few hours. They used better materials and methods than the original installer had used. They were quite friendly and courteous and gave me advice on what to do and not do with a septic system. They completed the repair on time and for the agreed upon cost. We would hire them again
- Smilies Sewer ServiceSmilie's does the routine servicing and pumping of our system. They have always been skilled and reliable and their communication is great. When we developed a sudden problem recently (blockage on the line) we found out how absolutely awesome they are. They came out to investigate on a Friday night, came back Saturday morning and fixed the problem. Today they followed up with a camera inspection to make sure everything was as is should be. All of their employees were wonderful! I cannot say enough how happy we are with their service and being their customers
- Ende Septic Service, LLCEnde Septic Service was great to work with from explaining pricing and options, to scheduling, to actually pumping the tank. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. When onsite the took time to explain exactly what they were doing and why they were doing it. I will definitely be using them again in the future
- Wruck Excavating IncWorking with Wruck Excavating went really well. Tony was always available to answer questions. He was the only the who actually answered his phone and returned calls which had not been our experience with other excavating companies. We highly recommend Wruck Excavating.
- American SewerA dirty and difficult job. They lost eqipment during the septic tank line cleaning but restarted with new equipment. They get the job DONE. I recomend them highly,
- American SewerCame back from vacation to water backing up in our basement. 2 pm on a Sunday...who to call? Found Jonathan on the List, saw he had an emergency number to call and he was out at our house within the hour. We were back up and running within two hours total. Actually paid ahead to have him come back and camera the pipe that he found blocked, to ensure no future problems there. Kudos for speed and service-this is the company you want to call
- Scandia ContractingScandia Contracting politely informed me that they install, but do not pump septic tanks and that they do not know why angies list keeps referring people to them for pumping.
- Chip's Septic Service LLCHe did a great job. He came a day sooner than he said because of rain coming. He was friendly and professional.
- MORK WELL CO INCWe needed our entire septic system replaced. I sent bids out to 5 different companies, Mork was the first to respond! I had several questions, and Jodi, was always so quick to answer them. When the time came to chose, I selected Mork as they were considerably lower than the others. Trust me, in this case, the lower cost certainly did not mean lower service! They arrived exactly when they said they would, the gentleman that did the new system was so friendly and clearly enjoys his job. He took so much time explaining any detail I had questions on. After the new tanks and drainfield were in, he completely leveled our back yard, he even took time to fill in some low spots in our driveway for us! You will NOT be disappointed w/ Mork!
Septic Tank Companies in Minnetonka
- Business Description:We are a trusted and reliable, local professional Plumbing and Drain Company. We do all Plumbing repairs at a cost you can afford. We also fix all clogged drains i.e main lines, floor drains, laundry lines, bath tubs, showers, bathroom sinks, kitchen sinksRecent Review:Plumber arrived in no time and was friendly, explained what he needed to do, and gave us advice to keep the drain flowing. Will definitely recommend him for his work and will use him again in the future.Mark L.
- Business Description:Ende Septic Service is a family-owned and operated business that provides septic pumping, sewer maintenance and repair services. Voted the "Company That Does It Right," as seen on Kare 11. We pride ourselves on a well built reputation as a company that goes above and beyond to help out the customerRecent Review:Ende Septic Service was great to work with from explaining pricing and options, to scheduling, to actually pumping the tank. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. When onsite the took time to explain exactly what they were doing and why they were doing it. I will definitely be using them again in the futureJoe E.
- Business Description:SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING! GREAT JOB! GREAT PRICE! CALL NOW FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH.Recent Review:Excellent service! I called in the morning and Dave came out that afternoon. He quickly diagnosed the problem, gave me an estimated cost, and he got to work. The main sewer pipe in my basement is nearly impossible to access, so he had to access the pipe by removing the basement toilet. He was able to clear the blockage in approx 90 minutes. He replaced the worn wax seal under the toilet, and bolted the toilet in place again. Dave had to make several trips into the basement with his heavy equipment, and was careful to not dirty my floors. Dave's time and cost estimates were very accurate, and very reasonable. American Sewer most definitely did a "great job, at a great price, and dispatched a technician the same day" I calledkaren s.
- Business Description:Aquarius Home Services is the top home service provider in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Offering expert service in HVAC, Water Softeners, Plumbing and Electrical . Our work is backed by a 100% performance guarantee.Recent Review:So happy about our RO System! Thank-you James F! Also, thank-you Brandon H for informing me about the benefits of water treatment! Best decision I have made in 2021. James did a great job explaining everything & answered all my questions. Nice guy & professional from start to finish. Thank-you AquariusPJ H.
- Business Description:SOS Drain & Sewer Services, Inc. is a drain and sewer cleaning company serving the entire Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN, metro area. We have been cleaning all types of drains and pipes, big and small, since 1941. We specialize in drains and sewer lines, and we provide video inspections for residential, industrial, and commercial customers. Our experienced drain cleaning rechnicians are dedicated to providing our customers with excellent services. SOS Drain & Sewer Services specializes in: • Cl..Recent Review:I have been using them for decades for the tree roots in the main line sewer of my old house. In the beginning, I waited until the clogged sewer caused water in my basement, but they suggested a preventative cleaning every two years. This has solved the problem. Once they found some of the clay tile pipe was blocking the sewer, and I had that repaired. I am very happy with their service, and they give a discount to Angie's List members as wellSusan K.
- Business Description:Family owned company that provides commercial and residential plumbing and drain cleaning.Recent Review:I had a leaky trap in my kitchen sink and the leaking part was apparently a rare one that no store recognized or carried. So I needed to hire a plumber to assess the situation and fix it somehow. I received a visit from a different plumber who concluded extensive in-wall pipe replacement was needed to fix the problem. I needed a second opinion so I asked Drain Pro to see what they could do. I sent pictures in advance so the plumber from Drain Pro would understand the situation. When the Drain Pro plumber arrived, he confidently told me that he'd reviewed the pictures and knew exactly what needed to be done. He got down to work and in less than 20 minutes he had replaced all of my kitchen sink pipes. Along the way he was extremely professional, easy to talk to, didn't leave a mess, and was on-time based on the appointment schedule. I'd gladly recommend Drain Pro based on this seamless and reasonably-priced experience I hadCara S.
- Business Description:Additional phone - (612) 293-4009, (651) 777-6498, (651) 454-0534, (763) 559-3522, (612) 788-4950, (763) 519-3905, (763) 427-1926, (800) 768-6911. Additional DBA's - Roto-Rooter, Roto-Rooter Service Company.Recent Review:New Year's Eve emergency service. Water / sewer line was not draining, and water was backing up into downstairs bathroom. Roto Rooter had someone on the area, and they came within an hour. The rep unclogged the drain through the basement shower. It took about half an hour. Problem solved quickly. We were able to use a $50 coupon from the yellow pages. The rep and the person on the phone were both friendly. <br /Bennett H.
- Business Description:Precision Utilities is a full service plumbing company committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Water, sewer, storm water, hydrants, plumbing. 24/7 emergencRecent Review:Cory and team from Precision Utilities are the best, very professional, always communicated with me and on-time delivery was flawless. He installed a gas line in our basement that was super tricky and he did an amazing job. Took away my old stove and installed the new stove. I would have had to pay Warner Stellian $300 to haul my stove away. I highly recommend this company!Tamara P.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:Noticed water in the basement, Called Mr Rooter for a quote, they wouldnt give a quote but said a plumber would come out and quote. Plumber came out next morning and quoted $900-$1000 to jet it out. So I said I will try it with a snake first. Tried it with a snake and didnt have any luck. Around 9pm called Mr rooter to have them come out and Jet it out. Guys came out and quoted $1300 now. We couldnt use sinks, toilet, showers etc... unless that drain was cleaned out. So I was in a dead end and had to get it done. I felt like they knew that and thats why the charge so high. It took them aprox 30 min from arrive to packing and leaving. They got it done but $1300 in under 30 min was an insane charge. Service was good, pricing was horribleVal S.
- Business Description:Comprehensive Inspections, Inc. provides unique and extremely valuable services. Certified Home Inspection and Thermal Infrared Thermography services. Our team of professional home inspectors and trained Infrared Thermography inspectors can report on conditions and situations that may require serious money to fix; before you make a buying decision. Conversely, this report arms you with a valuable negotiation tool – if you decide to move forward. We are available to inspect your property and..Recent Review:I had an excellent experience with Jeff and Neil. I am in the process of purchasing my first home and Jeff made sure I was 100% comfortable with the home and his inspection results before he left. The report was very thorough and will help me understand maintenance tasks and other things about my house after we close. There wasn't a square inch of the property he did not look at. I definitely recommend these guysJon L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Minnetonka
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A Aart's & Tim's Quality Plumbing225 County Road 81 2nd floor
Osseo, Minnesota 55369
- AAA ABBOTT PLUMBING230 LONGFELLOW ST NE
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55432
- Al's Check Cashing1434 93rd Ln NE
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55449
- All Ways Drains Ltd567 Shoreview Park Rd
Shoreview, Minnesota 55126
- American Sewer9001 Emerson Ave S
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55420
- Aquarius Home Services 3180 Country Dr
Little Canada, Minnesota 55117
- A Aart's & Tim's Quality Plumbing
- Ende Septic Service, LLC24910 Territorial Road
Rogers, Minnesota 55374
- Ende Septic Service, LLC
- Jim's Excavating & Pumping LLC12175 Cty Rd 51
Cologne, Minnesota 55322
- Jim's Excavating & Pumping LLC
- KRUEGER EXCAVATING INCPO BOX 729
Prior Lake, Minnesota 55372
- KRUEGER EXCAVATING INC
- M&B Drain LLC4432 231st CT NW
Saint Francis, Minnesota 55070
- Matt's Plumbing Solutions LLC6652 145th Ave. NE
Columbus, Minnesota 55025
- MEYER SEWER SERVICE5325 MANNING AVE S
Afton, Minnesota 55001
- Mike's Septic Service17121 Mushtown Rd
Prior Lake, Minnesota 55372
- MORK WELL CO INC7303 185TH AVE NW
Anoka, Minnesota 55303
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of The Twin Cities5155 E River Rd
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55421
- M&B Drain LLC
- OLSON'S SEWER SERVICE/OLSON'S EXCAVATING SERVICE17638 LYONS ST NE
Forest Lake, Minnesota 55025
- OLSON'S SEWER SERVICE/OLSON'S EXCAVATING SERVICE
- TECHTRON ENGINEERING INC640 E MAIN ST
Anoka, Minnesota 55303
- TECHTRON ENGINEERING INC
- Viking Sewer and Drain23005 137th Avenue North
Rogers, Minnesota 55374
- Viking Sewer and Drain