Aquarius Home Services

Founded 1987 • With Angi since January 2004

Aquarius Home Services is the top home service provider in Minnesota and Wisconsin. Offering expert service in HVAC, Water Softeners, Plumbing and Electrical . Our work is backed by a 100% performance guarantee.

4.1

water softeners (115)HVAC Companies (65)plumbers (39)water heaters (16)appliance repair (13)home energy audit (5)septic tank service (1)

11/21/2022

Sara P.

Would 100% recommend this company to anyone that has HVAC needs. From start to finish everyone that I interacted with was helpful, knowledge, and kind! Spending a lot of money on a new furnace, air conditioner, and water heater is never fun, but Aquarius made it so easy. They listened to what I was looking for and make recommendations that would serve my needs (and not just the most expensive option). They were very accommodating with my schedule and were able to install everything while I was out of the State. Everyone made it easy for me to trust getting everything installed when I was not around.

Description of Work
Furnace, A/C, and Water Heater Installation

06/28/2022

James K.

Kinetico went perfect. Checkup not good at all. Eric never followed up on our conversation with a quote. Interesting that we are not having issues and we had another service rep look at it and he said it is working fine. Kind of feels like I was getting worked over by Aquarius. I wonder 🤔 . I also wonder if I had issues with my furnace or if it was getting worked over on that check up. 😒. Kind of think it is how Aquarius works. What ever happened to the good old days when you could trust someone to show up and give you an honest opinion.

Description of Work
Maintenance of Heating and Air and bough a kinetico systems and had it installed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water softeners

Work Completed On 05/01/2022

06/21/2021

Anna D.

Fantastic! Rance is a repeat service person and always professional and informative!! Have used them for almost twenty years and have never been dissatisfied! Highly recommend!! Just make sure he’s available should we need them again!!:)

Description of Work
Water softener

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 06/21/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us your feedback with Rance and for the recommendation! We appreciate you being a valued Aquarius customer and look forward to providing you with excellent service for years to come!

05/11/2021

Christopher W.

I was a customer of Freedom Heating and Air Conditioning for many years but since the acquisition by Aquarius Home Services I have to recommend any other company. I worked with Freedom for over six years having them tune up my boilers and furnaces at my home and rental properties as well as the odd repair. They did good work for a fair price. Over the last year I have been increasingly disappointed with them as their prices are higher than average and their work quality has become unacceptable. Most recently I had a cracked heat exchanger. They came to replace it and charged me $1,800. I found that to be too high and called to speak with a manager who lowered it to $1,300 which was more appropriate given the exchanger was under warranty. The heat exchanger was not installed correctly; I learned much later that they forgot a baffle plate. My furnace overheated multiple times. I called them to repair their mistake and they came out twice without figuring it out. They instead told me that I needed to replace the zone heating control system as well as my furnace. I contacted Stafford Home Service who within five minutes, and without opening the furnace, correctly diagnosed the problem. I reached back out to Aquarius and asked them to follow the instructions from Stafford to fix my furnace which they did and it worked as Stafford said it would. Given that Aquarius had come out to my home a total of four times before my furnace was fixed and that I had to pay Stafford to diagnose the original installation problem, I asked Aquarius to discuss a refund. I called and left messages and was told someone would call me back multiple times with a decision. And how did I get an actual decision? I had to place a one-star review on Google and Facebook. The same day as the one-star review I got a call from Chad at Aquarius who wanted to do whatever it took for me to take down the bad review. I agreed to take down the review if they refunded me the entire $1,300 for the heat exchanger repair that they screwed up as well as install, at no cost to me, a new blower motor that they said would need to be replaced soon. They agreed, refunded me, installed the blower motor and I took down the original review. I write this new review because today, less than a month after installing the new blower motor it makes a terrible noise when it operates. I called Aquarius hoping that they would stand by their work and come to repair it. I was told that Aquarius will no longer do business with me by a manager who was passing along a decision from Chad. The morale of the story; if you expect a company to provide competent work for a fair price do not call Aquarius Home Services.

Description of Work
Replace Heat Exchanger and Install New Blower Motor

Work Completed On 04/15/2021

Aquarius Home Services stands by our reputation and our customers. We are disappointed that it has come to the point of needing to discontinue providing any customer our services. We take great pride in providing our customers top quality service and products, at a fair price, but we will no longer be giving away free services. Thank you.

04/16/2021

Jeff D.

Did a great job. Were very professional.

Description of Work
Replaced my furnace

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that everything went great for you!

Amino A.

It was good. They knew what they were doing. They were good. They were professional.

Description of Work
They installed a new air conditioner and heater system for me. The also installed a ventilation system for me.

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback. We are so happy to hear that everything went good for you and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Jim A.

It was a good service. They were polite.

Description of Work
They checked our furnace.

Work Completed On 01/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that your service was good for you!

PJ H.

So happy about our RO System! Thank-you James F! Also, thank-you Brandon H for informing me about the benefits of water treatment! Best decision I have made in 2021. James did a great job explaining everything & answered all my questions. Nice guy & professional from start to finish. Thank-you Aquarius.

Description of Work
Installed RO System

Category water softeners

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback! We are so happy to hear that everything went great from start to finish. If you need anything else, we are here for you! Thanks again!

Joseph T.

Great job. There were on time and the service technicians were easy to work with and explain to me what they were doing.

Description of Work
Heating

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate you choosing to trust in Aquarius for your home service needs!

Gail R.

Professional, quality work in a timely manner. No mess when job was completed.

Description of Work
New furnace installed

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We are so happy to hear your service went great for you! If there is anything else you need, let us know! Thanks again!

Bridget P.

If you want it done right, these are the ladies and gentlemen who get it done. Whether it's their water services or their HVAC, they get it done right time and again... Their owner Jeff is hands-on, and it's impossible to articulate how helpful he is! They'll get my business over and over...

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are very grateful to have customers such as yourself. If there is anything else you need, definitely let us know! Thanks again!

Char J.

Very happy with the work. Have been customer for 10+ years. Always courteous and cleans up work after themselves. Products that we have purchased from them have been hassle free. When our furnace went out, I called them in the late morning for service and they had a repairman at our home a few hours later. Also didn’t hurt that we are paying monthly service contract for our softener as my husband and I can’t carry the salt bags anymore.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair, water softeners

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are happy to hear that you are very happy with the work done! If you need anything else, definitely let us know! Thanks again!

Shelley A.

EXCELLENT WORK AND EMPLOYEES WERE THE BEST! GREAT WORK ETHICS AND ON TIME. THE BEST!

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 03/12/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so grateful for your kind words and thankful to have you as a valued Aquarius customer!

Ella G.

Furnace check points. It went very well. The Service Man was very friendly & knowledgeable. He was very thorough. He went over everything with me.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are happy to hear that everything went very well for you! If you need anything else, let us know. Thanks again!

Beth J.

Mike was great! Very knowledgeable. They do a great job communicating when they are coming and what they ar doing.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C adding a zone system

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are happy to hear that your service was great for you! We appreciate your business!

Greg D.

very well. Happy with the system and the install.

Description of Work
water filtration and softening

Category appliance repair, water softeners

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so glad you are happy with your system and install and we appreciate you being a valued Aquarius customer!

Barbara A.

Great! Furnace was fixed within 2 hours of my phone call.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback, we appreciate it!

Carol W.

Great! The tech was very knowledgeable and tidy.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback! We are happy to hear that everything went great for you!

Karen A.

Everything went great. Staff was very knowledgeable and explained new systems well.

Description of Work
New furnace, A/C and water osmosis system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water softeners

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback! We are happy to hear that everything went great! We appreciate you being a valued Aquarius customer!

Marv W.

Great customer service ‼️. The service tech sent was/is absolutely awesome ‼️. Their install of my unit about a year + ago was flawless !!! They answered my questions & concerns in a quick & respectable manner ❗. I would recommend them , no question about it ‼️❗‼️

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words and for the recommendation! Our customers are always our number one priority and providing great customer service is our number one goal! We are grateful to have you as a valued Aquarius customer!

Betti D.

Great.. servIce Was great and tech was very professional. We would definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 02/19/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! We are happy to hear that your service was great for you! Thanks again!

Paula M.

Excellent customer service. Skilled and courteous techs. Filed rebate for me! Follow up call appreciated. Class act!

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 02/12/2021