If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Bloomington, MN
There are 14 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Bloomington
- Saint Croix Sewer Service, Inc.I highly recommend Saint Croix Sewer Service for septic services!! Tony and Lisa are extremely helpful and accommodating. Tony came out to the site a rainy Sunday to meet with us. He explained the entire process and the expected timeline to complete the project. They followed up with us throughout the process to make sure we are satisfied with each step in the project. There are no hidden fees or surprises. Excellent responsiveness, professionalism and quality of work for an unbeatable price read less
- KOTHRADE SEWER WATER & EXCAVTGOur sewer backed up and an inspection with a camera showed that the pipe to our septic tank was broken. I call Kothrade Excavating and Glen came right over to check it out and told me exactly what he needed to do. He emailed me a quote in a couple of days. The price was reasonable and we scheduled an appointment. Glen and Joel showed up on time with a small backhoe and completed the repair in a few hours. They used better materials and methods than the original installer had used. They were quite friendly and courteous and gave me advice on what to do and not do with a septic system. They completed the repair on time and for the agreed upon cost. We would hire them again read less
- Smilies Sewer ServiceSmilie's does the routine servicing and pumping of our system. They have always been skilled and reliable and their communication is great. When we developed a sudden problem recently (blockage on the line) we found out how absolutely awesome they are. They came out to investigate on a Friday night, came back Saturday morning and fixed the problem. Today they followed up with a camera inspection to make sure everything was as is should be. All of their employees were wonderful! I cannot say enough how happy we are with their service and being their customers read less
- Ende Septic Service, LLCEnde Septic Service was great to work with from explaining pricing and options, to scheduling, to actually pumping the tank. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. When onsite the took time to explain exactly what they were doing and why they were doing it. I will definitely be using them again in the future read less
- Wruck Excavating IncWorking with Wruck Excavating went really well. Tony was always available to answer questions. He was the only the who actually answered his phone and returned calls which had not been our experience with other excavating companies. We highly recommend Wruck Excavating.
- Scandia ContractingScandia Contracting politely informed me that they install, but do not pump septic tanks and that they do not know why angies list keeps referring people to them for pumping.
- Chip's Septic Service LLCHe did a great job. He came a day sooner than he said because of rain coming. He was friendly and professional.
- American SewerA dirty and difficult job. They lost eqipment during the septic tank line cleaning but restarted with new equipment. They get the job DONE. I recomend them highly,
- American SewerCame back from vacation to water backing up in our basement. 2 pm on a Sunday...who to call? Found Jonathan on the List, saw he had an emergency number to call and he was out at our house within the hour. We were back up and running within two hours total. Actually paid ahead to have him come back and camera the pipe that he found blocked, to ensure no future problems there. Kudos for speed and service-this is the company you want to call read less
- Smilies Sewer ServiceSmilie's response was excellent throughout. They came to diagnose the situation within hours of being called despite snowy weather and temperatures in the 20's. The office staff was sympathetic, knowledgeable, and helpful. All the staff were highly professional. I could not have asked for a better response and help in an urgent and difficult time. They have continued to help with prevention from freezing in future years read less
Septic Tank Companies in Bloomington
- Business Description:Sewer Repair, Septic System Installation, Repair, and DesignRecent Review:I highly recommend Saint Croix Sewer Service for septic services!! Tony and Lisa are extremely helpful and accommodating. Tony came out to the site a rainy Sunday to meet with us. He explained the entire process and the expected timeline to complete the project. They followed up with us throughout the process to make sure we are satisfied with each step in the project. There are no hidden fees or surprises. Excellent responsiveness, professionalism and quality of work for an unbeatable price read lessParmesh S.
- Business Description:We are a trusted and reliable, local professional Plumbing and Drain Company. We do all Plumbing repairs at a cost you can afford. We also fix all clogged drains i.e main lines, floor drains, laundry lines, bath tubs, showers, bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks read lessRecent Review:Plumber arrived in no time and was friendly, explained what he needed to do, and gave us advice to keep the drain flowing. Will definitely recommend him for his work and will use him again in the future.Mark L.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes.. read lessRecent Review:I would absolutely use this company again. I had them come out to take a look at my shower plumbing as my pipes froze with the cold weather. Dennis came out and started his diagnosis by removing the shower handle cartridge as he thought that could be the issue. After doing this and testing the shower he diagnosed that I probably had a pipe freeze in the garage. Dennis recommended either putting holes in my ceiling to locate the pipe, which was costly, or try heating the garage with a space heater and see if that helps. I decided to do that and give them a call if it didn’t work. As Dennis completed his work he said he was not going to charge me anything as it didn’t feel right to charge me when the problem wasn’t fixed by him....who does that these days? I’m glad to say that after a few hours, my shower is now working! So glad I chose this company to come out and look at my shower. They saved me a ton of money read lessSara P.
- Business Description:Benchmark Plumbing Inc. is a small shop licensed, bonded and insured to conduct plumbing business anywhere in the state in of Minnesota. Benchmark Plumbing has 27 years experience. Most estimates can be given over the phone. We have a one hour minimum charge of $185.00/hr and all service conducted there after billed in 15 Minute increments based on $115.00/hr. Benchmark Plumbing has been in business since 2005 and has been a referral based business until advertising on Angie's List in the spr.. read less
- Business Description:Water, sewer, storm water, hydrants, plumbing. 24/7 emergencyRecent Review:Cory and team from Precision Utilities are the best, very professional, always communicated with me and on-time delivery was flawless. He installed a gas line in our basement that was super tricky and he did an amazing job. Took away my old stove and installed the new stove. I would have had to pay Warner Stellian $300 to haul my stove away. I highly recommend this company! read lessTamara P.
- Business Description:When you call us, our goal is a friendly voice on the phone, a fast response, up-front pricing, and quality work performed by a professional technician. Because we know our customers are the reason we are in business, we will call you to make sure you are satisfied with our service. Our uniformed technicians are dispatched in lettered trucks as local as possible to keep our prices reasonable. Call us today to set up an appointment and ask about our competitive flat rates. Let us show you the .. read less
- Business Description:Twin Cities Water Heater Experts Our technicians are highly qualified and skilled experts in Eagan with an impeccable reputation for their quality work and customer service. You can rely on us to get quick, hassle-free and dependable work done at fair prices. Our Eagan plumbers are a team of ten talented people who get the job done professionally and at an affordable rate. You can trust our team of professionals to get the job done right read lessRecent Review:Kert Thor was punctual, professional, and did a great job of replacing our hot water heater.William C.
- Business Description:No extra charge for nights, weekends and holidays. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional DBAs - Roto-Rooter, Roto-Rooter Service Company.Recent Review:The tech came, did the work and left. Courteous and efficient.Kathleen G.
- Business Description:Ende Septic Service is a family-owned and operated business that provides septic pumping, sewer maintenance and repair services. Voted the "Company That Does It Right," as seen on Kare 11. We pride ourselves on a well built reputation as a company that goes above and beyond to help out the customer read lessRecent Review:Ende Septic Service was great to work with from explaining pricing and options, to scheduling, to actually pumping the tank. Everyone was friendly and very helpful. When onsite the took time to explain exactly what they were doing and why they were doing it. I will definitely be using them again in the future read lessJoe E.
- Business Description:SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING! GREAT JOB! GREAT PRICE! CALL NOW FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH.Recent Review:We are glad we called American Sewer for our needs. Ben was VERY professional, respectful, honest and real from beginning to end! We appreciate that more than anything! The job got done quickly and correctly the first time read lessSerban S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Repairing a septic tank costs an average of $1,582. Most job costs range between $572 and $2,614.
Find septic tank services in
- Saint Louis Park
- Eden Prairie
- Apple Valley
- Prior Lake
- Golden Valley
- Mendota Heights
- West Saint Paul
- Falcon Heights
- Inver Grove Heights
- South Saint Paul
septic tank services in Bloomington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Minneapolis2665 4th Ave Ste 21
- 911 Restoration of Minneapolis
- A Aart's & Tim's Quality Plumbing225 County Road 81 2nd floor
- AAA Sewer & Drain Cleaning3080 15th St NE
Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
- ADVANCED SEPTIC SOLUTIONS INC7505 320TH ST W
- Al's Check Cashing1434 93rd Ln NE
- All Ways Drains Ltd567 Shoreview Park Rd
- American Sewer9001 Emerson Ave S
- Aquarius Home Services 3180 Country Dr
Little Canada, Minnesota
- A Aart's & Tim's Quality Plumbing
- Dahle Enterprises of Morristown LLC25525 Independence Ave
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- DJK Pumping Services6319 Cambridge St
- Drain King Inc.7740 Beech St NE
- Drain Pro-Plumbing, Inc8815 209TH ST W
- Dahle Enterprises of Morristown LLC
- GN Excavating Inc25614 Goodwin Rd
- GN Excavating Inc
- Harrison Plumbing7700 Sierra Pkwy
- Harrison Plumbing
- Ingleside Engineering & Construction, Inc.4920 Hwy 55
- Ingleside Engineering & Construction, Inc.
- KRUEGER EXCAVATING INCPO BOX 729
Prior Lake, Minnesota
- KRUEGER EXCAVATING INC
- M&B Drain LLC4432 231st CT NW
Saint Francis, Minnesota
- MADSON CONSTRUCTION CO8480 NORRIS LAKE RD NW
Elk River, Minnesota
- Matt's Plumbing Solutions LLC6652 145th Ave. NE
- Metro Earthworks18950 Territorial Rd
- MEYER SEWER SERVICE5325 MANNING AVE S
- Mike's Septic Service17121 Mushtown Rd
Prior Lake, Minnesota
- MORK WELL CO INC7303 185TH AVE NW
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of The Twin Cities5155 E River Rd
- M&B Drain LLC
- OLSON'S SEWER SERVICE/OLSON'S EXCAVATING SERVICE17638 LYONS ST NE
Forest Lake, Minnesota
- OLSON'S SEWER SERVICE/OLSON'S EXCAVATING SERVICE
- Saint Croix Sewer Service, Inc.4501 Allendale Dr
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Septic Check6074 Keystone Road
- Sewer Services25648 200 St
Belle Plaine, Minnesota
- SOS Drain & Sewer Services Inc4825 Hanover Rd
- St. Peter Well Drilling45823 State Highway 22
- STEINBRECHER CO INC13792 247TH AVE NW
- Saint Croix Sewer Service, Inc.
- Viking Sewer and Drain23005 137th Avenue North
- Viking Sewer and Drain
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO