Tri County Water Conditioning

Founded 1979 • With Angi since April 2007

Small family owned business for over 65 years. Mission is to provide our customers the highest quality products, service and education for all families water problems. We offer leasing, rental and purchase options for water softeners and drinking water systems. Additional DBA - EcoWater Systems....

Staff Picture

+13 more images

water softeners (134)plumbers (41)water heaters (8)well & water pump repair (1)HVAC Companies (1)

05/12/2022

Firoz B.

Colby, the sales representative, was professional and explained what he was doing to test the water and so forth. We will go with the Company as is needed in the future

Description of Work
Estimate on Reverse Osmosis

Work Completed On 05/10/2022

02/25/2022

Mark S.

Since working with Tri- County with just salt service in 2019 up until a water softener replacement in Feb. 2022 every employee that I've been engaged with us been stellar. From salt service, sales, installation, service, management...... I couldn't be more impressed with each and every employee.....Bill, Jason, Chris, Mark just to name a few are so incredibly awesome to work with when most companies are backing away from human interaction as much as possible, they make the effort to engage as much as possible. I'd use them again in a heart beat!

Description of Work
Water softener replacement

Work Completed On 02/22/2022

03/10/2021

Aimee K.

Nick the installer knew what he was doing and made some recommendations about the salts to purchase compared to what I already had in stock, and how to maintain the equipment to last. He was professional and friendly. He also made recommendations about the amount of salt to fill the tank. He was polite, friendly, professional and cleaned up upon leaving the house.

Description of Work
New water install

Cost $348.97

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

01/05/2021

Amy U.

Well, also looped whole house water to water softener

Description of Work
Install RO system

Work Completed On 01/05/2021

10/14/2020

Tami N.

Excellent!! Great meeting before to go over what to purchase and installation team also superb! Very friendly and good explanation of equipment

Description of Work
Water heater replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

09/12/2020

Kevin S.

Great!! Very thorough, courteous & professional. Considerate of wooden floor when moving stove. Completely tested stove and other gas appliances (fireplaces) to ensure everything was working properly. Would hire again and would highly recommend. Thanks, Nick! Kevin

Description of Work
Install new gas line for new gas stove. Then connect the new stove.

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

08/11/2020

Lynette D.

All the staff we dealt with were very professional. They took time to answer our questions and concerns. On the day of installation, Nick and his partner arrived on time. They took care to protect the flooring, cleaned up when they were done and went over the operation of the water heater with me.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

06/02/2020

Craig S.

The service was great. I called Tri County Water after another service technician from another company came to my house and told me my water softener could not be repaired and suggested that I could purchase a new water softener installer for $1,249. When Try County Water arrived, they had the parts on hand and completed the repair work in less than an hour. Chris, who serviced our unit, was extremely professional and friendly. My only regret was that I did not call Try County Water first.

Description of Work
Repaired water softener that was continually draining

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/28/2020

Rose Mary W.

As usual, Chris, the serviceman, was on time and neatly dressed. He called ahead when he was 10 minutes from my house, which is helpful. Chris has been to my house before and has always been professional and efficient. If there is an issue, he will explain it to me. Most recently, he detected a leaking valve, told me about it, then replaced it. The company will send me a notice when it is time to change the filters, which helps me to stay on top of maintenance. Office personnel are helpful with setting appointments on my schedule. I trust this company.

Description of Work
Change filters in reverse osmosis water system.

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

03/03/2020

Mark S.

Very well Nick and Andy did a great job and we would highly recommend them for your plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

12/13/2019

Chris C.

The process was great! Nick and Andy were efficient and friendly, and were careful about keeping the house clean as they worked. The whole process -- setting up, removing the old unit, installing the unit, cleaning up -- went faster than I expected; they were done in under 90 minutes. Additionally, they heard a motor noise unrelated to the water heater, brought it to my attention, and helped me track it down (turned out to be the air exchanger).

Description of Work
Replace an old water heater with a new one

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

12/19/2018

Rick C.

Everything went fantastic. The sales manager Jason Anglin is an honest man, he tests your water and only sells you what you need to have fantastic tadting water.The installer named Mark was a friendly man that does a absolutely professional installation. It really looked great! Very happy with this company!

Description of Work
Reverse Osmosis water system installed

Work Completed On 12/19/2018

10/29/2018

Jan P.

Great! I was expecting it to be more as it was an emergency call and we were completely at their mercy. They put the softener in the house 9 years ago. Wonderful product and great company.

Description of Work
A new cylinder replaced on softener. We didn’t know what was wrong until they diagnosed it

Work Completed On 10/29/2018

10/17/2018

Diane R.

Tri-County water has been my go-to company for all my water treatment needs. Some years ago they installed an iron filter that removed iron and hydrogen sulfide gas from our water. Then they upgraded our reverse osmosis system with a larger tank and easy to switch out filters. Most recently, to prepare my house for sale, the water was tested from an outside hydrant and found to have an Arsenic level that exceeded the acceptable guidelines. Tri-County Water then tested the water inside the house that flowed through the iron filter and found that the Arsenic level was a tiny fraction of what was in the well water. The office personnel as well as the technicians that service the equipment are knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. I think they're great!

Description of Work
installation of iron filter, reverse osmosis system, and, most recently, reduction of Arsenic level in the house water

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

08/13/2018

Jim S.

the tech was there in a day or 2 and performed the rebuild system is working good

Description of Work
water softener replaced or rebuilt

Work Completed On 01/18/2017

04/02/2018

Dennis B.

Service was excellent. I had a window of 8 to 8:15. A lot different from other providers. He was on time had system installed, and with another co worker removed the old system and was done by 10am. We can already tell the difference. Strongly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace existing system

Work Completed On 03/29/2018

01/29/2018

Richard B.

This company is nearby, responsive, and communicates well. Jason came out, tested our water, and recommended replacement of our 20 year old water softener which stopped working last Fall, about 3 years after moving here. A couple of days later, Mark did the install, instructed us on the features of our system, and provided the info needed to call and schedule a city inspection. The inspection went well and Jason returned after a few days to do a final water test. I'm happy about a connected device for the house and my wife is happy about the suds in the shower. As a bonus, everything is neatly tucked under the stairs and there won't be any more salt dust getting on the water line and regulator. I was tempted to give a lower grade on price, but I had decided earlier that having a local company with a good reputation is worth something to me so I didn't shop around. I feel it was expensive; I don't know if I could have done better, but I don't have any regrets. Everyone was informative and pleasant to work with and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Water softener replacement.

Work Completed On 01/29/2018

Review for Tri County Water Conditioning - 5333 160th St, Prior Lake, MN - 36792604

01/16/2018

Susan C.

They always respond quickly and professionally. We have used their services for many years. Dependable.

Description of Work
Delivered purchased salt. Also Maintain R/O water system and water softener.

Work Completed On 10/17/2017

12/30/2017

Steve A.

Excellent! Chris, our technician, was super knowledgeable and helpful. In our case, He recommended repairing rather than replacing our softener and that turned out to be a great decision. Courteous and professional he gave us great service would not hesitate to have them come out again and to continue to purchase my water softening hardware there!

Description of Work
Softener repair

Work Completed On 12/29/2017

12/14/2017

Debi A.

Efficient and thorough with repairs. Provided options.

Description of Work
water softener repair

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

10/27/2017

Robert P.

Chris was awesome. AWESOME! He was so helpful, kind and quick. We highly recommend Tri County-

Description of Work
We needed help getting back on track with our water softener. We had let it lapse for a couple of years!

Work Completed On 10/27/2017

10/09/2017

Jeff G.

Great,always fast and professional service

Description of Work
Adjusting and resetting our soft water system. We purchased it through them when we built our home, and we have really lousy water. They keep it running perfectly ,as well as the reverse osmosis system, It's great not having to buy bottled water, it all works great. Super fast on service calls the few time we've needed them. Great company!

Work Completed On 04/05/2017

10/06/2017

Deanna M.

Chris did a great job, is very knowledgeable and professional. Nice to be able to get a few more years out of a 22 yr old unit. I thought the parts were pretty expensive, but that appears to be an issue with EcoWater systems in general.

Description of Work
Valve repair of an EcoWater softener.