Central Minnesota Tree Service LLC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since March 2003

4 Employees. No subs. Cost determined by job. No travel charges. Award winning....

We specialize in all phases of lawn maintenance, yard work, gutter cleaning, roof cleaning, snow removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Hi my name is Duane I own a small local lawn and care service company we’re an family operated and Are located in Minneapolis and also provide services to the surrounding metro if for any reason you can’t reach me and can also give my manger a call Donovan Collins 612-501-2912

Bachler Lawn Care is locally owned and operated and has been proudly serving Anoka county since 2012. Our mission is to provide quality service at a timely and affordable rate. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal, and we achieve that through our mission and by always conducting business in a professional manner. Most importantly, we are grateful for all of our past, present, and future clients and look forward to doing business with you!

08/17/2019

I was worried about soil compaction on my lawn. Although they had a tracked carrier with low ground pressure which supposedly would not compact the soil, they nevertheless carried the sawn logs by hand and wheelbarrow instead of using the carrier. The rope work was impressive also. I intend to use Ryan again for future work

Description of Work
Removal of two trees, one of which was suspended horizontally 15 feet above the ground.

08/13/2018

Bid process went well. This company was one that I was pleased with as far as the interview process went and price was within range of others. I simply received a bid from a different company that I was very impressed with the interview process.

Description of Work
Received a bid from this company to have 2 huge ash trees removed.

04/19/2018

They were great. They were super Neat and very nice to my pets.

Description of Work
They trimmed our trees.

09/11/2017

It went well. They cleaned up all the wood and left our yard in good shape.

Description of Work
We had them take down a big maple tree in our back yard that had sustained damage from a storm. They were punctual and very professional.

09/06/2017

Everything went well. The trimmer coordinated with the neighbor since the only access to the limbs were through his back yard.

Description of Work
We had two large limbs of a backyard maple tree removed. The limbs were pushing down on the power lines running from the pole to our house and to the neighbors house.

Tree Removal, Tree Trimming, Brush Haul off, Stump Grinding, and storm damage