How long does a contractor have to warranty their work? Warranty lengths may vary by contractor and by state. We’ll cover how long work warranties typically last and what to look for in a warranty before you start your next home project.
Get matched with top home warranty companies in Pinckney, MI
There are 4 highly-rated local home warranty companies.
Recent Home Warranty Reviews in Pinckney
- America’s Preferred Home Warranty IncAmerica’s Preferred Home Warranty was great to deal with! Every person I spoke with on the phone was polite and professional, they made the warranty claim process very easy and straightforward. Because the failed heat exchanger on my old furnace is no longer available, they were able to help towards the cost of a replacement furnace. I decided to upgrade to a much higher efficiency unit which not only saves on propane & electric bills but is MUCH more comfortable! They also worked great with my HVAC company. I would highly recommend them to anyone
- The Home DepotWe did not pay anything as we had the warranty. They had a sale which made me go with The Home Depot. We were without a refrigerator for five days. My husband told them it was the compressor and they said no it would not be the compressor but it was. My husband is a retired engineer and they were arguing with him. Eventually they did fix it. The parts were not quickly available. We had to wait until they shipped the parts. Therefore, we were without the fridge for five days. They did reimburse us for food. I put in a claim for $77 and they paid that within a week. The reason they did not have the parts was that they said where would do the compressors break and they thought it was something else, and as soon as they changed that part it did not work, so they knew it was the compressor. I would use their services again in the future
- America’s Preferred Home Warranty IncTerrible so far. Outcome to be determined yet. More of the story needs to be written. The amount of money I sought for my claim is $1,200. This will only increase as the problem gets worse. Based on my experience as of this writing I would not recommend this company. Beware. The response that has been made by APHW in response to my report is competely inaccurate. Contrary to the allegations of APHW, my claim was filed before the warranty expires. It is very sad and regretable that they cannot honor their own promise. I have only begun to pursue this matter further in numerous areas. As APHW continues to not honor a warranty and my claim that was filed on time and properly, my problem only gets worse and increases in cost
Home Warranty Companies in Pinckney
- Business Description:Consumers Energy is one of the nation's largest combination utilities, providing electric and natural gas service to nearly 6.8 million of Michigan's 10 million residents, in all 68 Lower Peninsula counties.Recent Review:I have a plan from them. They have their own appliance repair people who came out for my washer. They were very knowledgeable with new appliance model but they were also knowledgeable about old appliance like the one that I haveFlora C.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Lakeside Service Company is a Michigan licensed heating and cooling installation/repair service located in Livingston County. We have been in business since 1983 and our success is attributed to our commitment to team member education and our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Give us a call today to find out more about what we offer. Commercial or residential, our technicians can service any heating and cooling system. Our number one priority is customer service, getting the job done righ..Recent Review:It was a good company. They were very professional as well.shari p.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.Recent Review:HVAC professional told this Home Warranty Inc that I had a leak in my A/C coil and would leak again if filled. Home Warranty Inc said that I had to pay for it to be refilled at a cost around $500 at my expense to see if it leaks???? I paid my premiums for over 2 yrs and the 1st time I call them to put in a claim they told me I would have to pay out of my own pocket before they would fix the A/C despite the the HVAC told them it wouldn't fix the problem and the RF 22 old refrigerant would leak into the air which they seemed not to care it is environmentally bad & illegal. Read their fine print in detail the list what they won't cover and what I was told is they repair things not replace them. Plus they have a cap on how much they really will spend to fix A/C units. ($2,500) Which means anything they to repair on your A/C deducts from that cap per year. But their advertising sure makes it look like they would fix A/C issues and happily take your money! FL F.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:The Pitchford group.com was founded id 1989 by Jim and Pam Pitchford. Jim is a full time associate broker with REMAX Real Estate Professionals. Jim also has earned the following designations. E-Pro - Electronic Professional, ABR - Accredited Buyers Representative, CRS - Certified Residential Specialist. Jim has been chosen to teach real estate classes and to participate in leading statewide panel discussions It would be our honor to serve as your team
- Business Description:Real Estate is our Specialty. Here at Coldwell Banker Town & Country, we specialize in working with Buyers and Sellers of Real Property. Our clients are 1st Time home buyers, investors, business owners, Vacation/2nd Home Buyers, Builders, Luxury Home Buyers and People that are Looking to downsize or upgrade their home! Town & Country is Family Owned and Operated and has been in the community for 40 years. As of 2018, there are 4 additional locations: Howell, Pinckney, Fowlerville and Pinckney..
- Business Description:Moisture Warranty is the only national moisture warranty for protecting stucco homes from the damage of moisture intrusion. Protect yourself and your home and clients with MoistureFree Stucco Warranty.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home warranty company articles
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
A lifetime warranty on home appliances, fixtures or the house itself can last far less than a lifetime. In fact, it may only last for a few years. Here’s how to figure out what “lifetime” really means and how to protect yourself.
Find home warranty companies in
- Whitmore Lake
- South Lyon
- New Hudson
- Ann Arbor
- Grass Lake
home warranty companies in Pinckney
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- American Residential Warranty
- BRIGHTON TOWN & COUNTRY822 E Grand River Ave
- BRIGHTON TOWN & COUNTRY
- Jim and Pam Pitchford at Remax6607 W Saint Joseph Highway
- Jim and Pam Pitchford at Remax
- Lakeside Service Company4367 South Old US Hwy 23
- Lakeside Service Company
- MoistureFree Warranty20227 Railroad St
Cornelius, North Carolina
- MoistureFree Warranty
- Rescue Link8880 Ward Pkwy
Kansas City, Missouri
- Rescue Link
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- Surface Link