What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Pinckney, MI
There are 25 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Pinckney
- MDH PaintingWonderful and surprising how much above average these painters were. The owner, Michael was always available and the results were a beautiful, professional job. Highly recommend!
- Greater Lansing Paint Company LLCRyan, Chase and Trudy cleaned and painted the exterior of my home and did an excellent job. They are prompt, hardworking, thorough and efficient. The exterior of my home is wood siding and there were lots of places that needed caulking and repair. The finished product is beautiful! I will definitely hire them again
- Pryme painting co.They were here 1 day and did a great job. I would recommend them as a very good company for all your paint jobs. Pat even helped me with a extra job of removing my heavy dinner bell so I could refinish it.
- Painter1 of Mid-MichiganPainter 1 was so professional and punctual. The crew did an amazing job on the outside of my house and did exactly what I wanted. I will be calling them again for future projects!
- Greater Lansing Paint Company LLCWe were extremely pleased with the work done by Greater Lansing Paint Company. Ryan was professional and prompt with the initial visit to go over the exterior of our home with us, and his estimate was reasonable. The communication was great via email/phone to schedule time and eventual dates to do the painting. Lots of attention paid to details - thorough power washing, replacing boards when needed, caulking, and even dealing with wasp nest. Two coats of high quality paint were applied by brush and roller. The crew of Ryan, Trudy, and Chase made this whole process comfortable and enjoyable while working efficiently and on time. We are so pleased with the results, that we are now contracting with them to do the interior of our home in the near future. Highly recommend this family owned business
- Ingham PaintingIngham Painting/Manuel did an excellent job painting our house. We appreciated all of the 'prep work' (caulking, cleaning and window trim repairs), and Manuel always kept us up to date on how the job was going. Manuel was always on hand to answer questions and everyone at the site was friendly and hard working. We're thrilled with how the house looks! And the job was completed ahead of schedule. We wouldn't hesitate to hire Ingham Painting again
- Ingham PaintingThe house looks GREAT. Manuel was easy to work with and went out of his way to make sure he was meeting expectations throughout the job. The weather was a challenge and he kept in close communication about the schedule. He is very personable, conscientious and provides a great service at a fair price. I wouldn't hesitate to hire him again
- Dave Green PaintsDave is an excellent painter very fast, very clean, no messes left behind. I would recommend him to my nearest friends and family. Overall very well priced very clean crisp lines !!
- Dave Green PaintsDave did a really nice job painting my house and my kitchen. He was very detail oriented and did not waste time. I would definitely hire him again and recommend him for any painting jobs needed.
- Full Color Painting LLCI whole-heartedly recommend Full Color Painting for painting excellence! I had a wonderful experience with Chad, the owner, and Jordan and Jesse preparing and staining the exterior of my cedar shingle sided house exterior and painting the extensive trim. They were meticulous in doing the painstaking work yet still remarkably quick and efficient. They completely transformed the place from one that looked peeling, faded and neglected to a thing of beauty. They did an absolutely amazing job and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results! They fully prepared the surfaces. They did extensive removal of things on the exterior like cables and hardware. They did a quality job power washing to remove old stain. They caulked between a doorframe and shingles. They put putty at some points where a couple of wood window frame sills were damaged. A wasp’s nest was removed without even asking. They even purchased and replaced a broken vent. They carefully took the time and trouble to nail in a number of loose shingles. They trimmed loose wood strips off a door. They thoughtfully spackled over uneven subsurface in high visibility area. Jesse did an excellent job fully protecting surfaces with paper and tape and helping throughout, and Chad and Jordan are stellar at power washing and scraping, painting and staining. Critically, Chad went up to paint three dormer monitor windows on the third story roof, and Jordan adroitly and acrobatically balanced on a ladder on a sloped roof over my vestibule to get to the second floor above, which were especially impressive challenges, requiring nerves of steel, and were really amazing to observe! I was incredibly lucky that they were able to at the last minute flexibly move up their schedule to paint my place when the roofers had to postpone. Then they were able to arrange to pack up and leave and then return a couple weeks later for a day’s work after the roofers had done their work to fashion about 35 decorative wood brackets under the eaves, which I know must have taken a lot of effort to paint as well as it is, and now look fabulous. Then Jordan took care of painting a couple of small pieces of trim the roofers had replaced and touched up door trim that the roofers had covered in black fingerprints. Both times they left my property thoroughly cleaned up, including taking care to fastidiously collect scraped lead-based paint chips that were removed over plastic sheeting (and I was very glad that Chad is certified to do lead-based paint work). Personally I found each one of them to be friendly, good-natured, responsive, nice, polite, dependable, and a pleasure to work with over the course of about 14 days it took to get the job done. The price was very reasonable. Remarkably, Chad did not collect a deposit, actually fronting the cost of supplies, is true to his word at scheduling two months out without a signed contract, and patiently communicated with me by email beforehand several times so that my questions were adequately answered concerning the techniques he and his team would use. On top of that Chad gives a two-year workmanship warranty, which I find exceptional, while being fully confident everything will last considerably more years than that. They used Sherwin Williams Duration paint and Woodscapes stain. From start to finish, they made what could have been a stressful experience one that went smoothly. In the future, Full Color Painting is the only painting company I will want to use to get a magnificent paint job - I recommend them highly
House Painters in Pinckney
- Business Description:Painter 1 paints interior and exterior residential housing.Recent Review:Painter 1 was so professional and punctual. The crew did an amazing job on the outside of my house and did exactly what I wanted. I will be calling them again for future projects!Katie a.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated business specalize in general contracting. We offer a wide varitey of services and pride ourselves on superior workmanship and top notch customer service. Please reach out to us directly at 734-660-5159.Recent Review:Good quality work and good value! We would hire them again. Mike & his son gave a thorough walk-through during the estimating visit and discussed options with us. Work items were placed out of the way at the end of each work day. We were pleased with the final result & expect we'll be using their services againJudy S.
- Business Description:Gaul Painting LLC is a privately owned, interior/exterior paint contractor specialized in delivering clients of all sizes a superior paint product. Our company philosophy is to make sure things get done right, and we stand by that on every project. Founded in 1986, we have over 30 years of knowledge and expertise on paint and stain products, surface preparation, and applications. We also specialize in wood rot and drywall repair. If a premium paint job that will last for years is what you are..Recent Review:We were very satisfied with the friendly service and the teamwork that was done. All the painters demonstrated that they take great pride in their work and each one demonstrates that they care enough to do what it takes to achieve a great result. The 'boss' came by frequently to check on things and we felt we were part of a team that wanted a great outcome for our sake. We were encouraged to use a Men-Wood stain for best up-keep and beauty even though it was more expensive and a newer product on the market. We pushed the limits a bit because we were bold with our color choice but in the end we all were happy with it, including the painters! That being said, we were given plenty of opportunity to change our minds before we committed to it. As in any house project, there were unexpected challenges and opportunities for learning new things, and this team was always up for that, even staining pine! We opted to do the trim ourselves, but we have been equipped with tips and tricks to make that go easier and with more confidence. A relationship has been begun that we can continue to enjoy when we need painting experts to assist. I know they are anxious to see final photos when we get our work done so that we can all rejoice together in a job well done! I didn't crop the picture because I wanted to show the overall effect in our setting. We still have work to do on the decking and, of course, the trim. This house was purchased in March, so we are glad to have this much done alreadyKaren N.
- Business Description:As a Ypsilanti painting specialist our commitment to customer service and product quality is second to none. We are a fully insured and licensed painting company with the staff and materials to complete a painting project of any size. Our professional painting staff members must go through a rigorous quality and criminal background check to ensure that you get only the safest and highest quality services. Some of Martinez Painting Co's past clients have commented on the courteousness of our ..Recent Review:Excellent. They are very versatile and have done anything that you can think of. He has painted almost ever room in my house. He is super dependable and trustworthy. I would highly recommend him to others.James Norman n.
- Business Description:4th Generation painters dedicated to quality. Free estimates. No deposit required. 5 Year Warranty. Proudly using Benjamin Moore products. Give us a call today for a free estimate!Recent Review:I could not have asked for better service and attention to detail. Tony and his crew were on time, answered my questions, and communicated with me throughout the process. Finally, I found a company that does what they say they are going to do and does it.Russell H.
- Business Description:D&A Renovations is an owner operated home improvement and remodeling company based out of Wixom, MI. With just over 10 years of experience, our goal is to "Build your dreams into a reality!" Whether it's a full on remodel or just a fresh coat of paint, we are here to turn your house into the home of your dreamsRecent Review:Great! Very professional, completed projects in a timely manner. We will use D & A Renovation again!Judy K.
- Business Description:ML Quality Painting is a painting company in Saline, MI. We've been in business for 12 years with 20 years of experience. We pay attention to what you need out of your painting company.Recent Review:ML Quality Painting sealed my garage floor in the fall of 2020. The job had been postponed from the previous year due to the weather at the end of the season. Matt kept a record of the project details with my selections for colors and materials, and had them handy when I rescheduled the job. He was very clear about the project schedule, what work would be done on each day, and when I would be able to use garage again. He started work on schedule and the project proceeded exactly as he outlined. Matt was very well organized, punctual, and worked efficiently and carefully. The garage now looks great. I’m happy to recommend himDavid M.
- Business Description:In business since 2000, we've been serving Greater Grand Rapids reliably for over 20 years. Our contractors are GAF Master Elite certified and multiple President's Club Award winners. The Better Business Bureau has given us an A+ rating for our quality product and customer service. Roofing, windows, siding, and remodeling projects all guarantee quality in our contracts. We'll do your job right the first time, every time. Professional salesmen will quote you fairly and honestly, and our contra..Recent Review:Extremely poor communication and expensive. The only times they were prompt on communication was to collect the deposit and to collect the balance once the job was done. Originally signed the contract on 12/09/2020 and heard nothing for a month. Without notice the builder showed up a month later only to identify that what was quoted is not possible. We then signed an addendum on 01/20/2021 for the work. There was no communication for over another month until I contacted them and asked for an update. On 03/04/2021 I was messaged that the work would start on Monday, 03/08/2021. When the work did not start, I asked for an update and was told the work would start by 10 AM the next day... Again it did not. Work finally started on 03/10/2021, took about 10 days to complete since the workers were here a bit sporadically. Ultimately, the work done was acceptable and the builder was a nice guy. I fully understand that the weather needed to be warm enough to pour cement without jeopardizing the integrity of the cement but for the premium I paid to use a Avalon I expected much better communication throughout the process and it should have been done and cleaned up within 3-5 daysPhil T.
- Business Description:We are a full service, family oriented, integrity based painting company with over 35 years of dedication for meeting and exceeding our customer's expectations. We excerpt professionalism from start to finish in everything we doRecent Review:Very well. TGM Painting have excellent employees: Xyrish, Randy, Aaron, and Jason were professional, knowledgeable about the work, and friendly. Our home looks beautiful. Thank You so much! ChrisChristina M.
- Business Description:Amazing Floors is a locally owned and operated Flooring Company offering Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, and Tile flooring. We deliver an amazing experience from start to finish for every flooring job. Visit our showroom today to explore our diverse selection of flooring productsRecent Review:Could not be happier. Amazing floors was very responsive and professional. They came out to the house and showed us a bunch of carpet samples. We thought we would go into the store and check out even more and we are happy we did. Great selection and fair pricing. Had to have my floor leveled and they did a terrific job. What I thought was gonna be a big problem, they fixed in a couple of hours. Installed the carpet today and it looks fantastic. The fellas did a great profeional job. Even moved my furniture back into the room for me. As my wife and I are in our 70's it was greatly appreciated. We will return to Amazing Floors when we get our next room doneWilliam J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
If your metal railings could use a makeover, wrought iron paint can make them look new again. It’s a simple, budget-friendly project you can complete in less than a weekend. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Find exterior painters in
- Whitmore Lake
- South Lyon
- New Hudson
- Ann Arbor
- Grass Lake
exterior painters in Pinckney
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Van Go Painting9513 west Washington road
- A&J Painting10985 Bunker Hwy
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- A-1 Painting Management120 N. Washington Square Suite 805
- Able Painters4941 Bacon Rd
- Able Painters LLC3630 Kibby Rd
- ACCENT HARDWOOD FLOORS INC6735 DIVINE HWY
- Acclaimed Painting3161 Oakwood St
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- ACE ROOFING CO5226 Lippincott Blvd
- Adams Power Wash10575 Clark Rd
- Advanced building and renovation3030 Section Rd
- Advanced Property Maintenance35105 Markey St
- Alamo Drywall & Painting LLC2667 Moreno Dr.
- ALEX CONSTRUCTION & SERVICE LLC5513 JOSHUA ST APT 11
- All American Decor and More5785 Beuna Parkway
- Amazing Floors33114 Dequindre Rd
Sterling Heights, Michigan
- Avalon Building Concepts5017 Division Ave S
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- A Van Go Painting
- Bryjess Services
- Bryjess Services
- Cantrall Can The Handy Man5912 Schafer Rd
- CAP (Class Act Painting)620 Bridge Ave B
- Chads Awesome Painting & Decorating 2006 Lovell Ct
- Chimney Rescue Squad1860 S. Francisco Rd.
Grass Lake, Michigan
- Clark Construction2300 Rush Lake Rd. #1
- Classic Craftsmen4227 Burgess Rd.
- Clutterbug, LLC16641 Towar Avenue
East Lansing, Michigan
- Collier's Painting LLC540 w willow
- Custom Built Design & Remodeling2037 W Grand River Ave
- Cutting Edge Painting405 Kent St
- Cantrall Can The Handy Man
- HALM & PERKINS, LLC4964 Algonquin Way
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Dandy Dave Handyman5825 Hilliard Rd
- Hardrock Construction Services LLC125 S Cherry St
- Hartmeier Custom Painting5208 Schlenker St
- Hi-Tek Custom Painting Systems8612 Kalamazoo River Dr
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- His Workmanship Landscape and Moving Services4519 Toledo Ave N
- Home Wreckers Construction Co2145 Georgetown Blvd
- HONSOWITZ PAINTERS,INC.106 MEATH RD
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- House Doctor2050 Curdy Road
- HALM & PERKINS, LLC
- Indoor Outdoor Renovations and Remodeling15768 Lakeside Village Dr
Clinton Township, Michigan
- Indoor Outdoor Renovations and Remodeling
- Mahon's Painting LLC147 South Truhn Road
- Maintanence Tech2016 Worden St
- McDowell's Tile & Sons6430 Cheshire Dr
- McGeorge Service's
Mt. Clemens, Michigan
- McHandyMan LLC1523 E M36
- McN Painting2275 E Lake Lansing Rd
East Lansing, Michigan
- Metz Building & Development6338 Layton RD
- Michigan Refinishing109 E Plain St
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
- Mid-West Michigan Home Improvements 1550 Jeffrey Dr
- MIDWEST CONSTRUCTION INC35526 Ford Road
- Multi Construction ServicesPO Box 1222
Walled Lake, Michigan
- My Handyman of Ann Arbor, Saline, and Chelsea8186 Jackson Rd. Suite E
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Mahon's Painting LLC
- Ostlund A Service Co105 East Main St
- Ostlund A Service Co
- Painter1 of Mid-Michigan311 S Magnolia Ave
- Park Residential & Commercial Services LLC8754 Kidley Dr
Sterling Heights, Michigan
- Peninsula Contracting Inc5983 Kinyon Dr
- Personal Professional Services3914 Cambridge Ct
- Pietila Brother Painting and Powerwashing 2704 Pleasant Valley Rd
- Pittsfield Painting519 N Elm St
- Platinum Paint Coatings LLC1320 West Lenawee St
- Preferred Painting351 E Unadilla
- PREMIUM FINISH DRYWALL AND PAINTING404 Webb
- Professional Handyman148 Belmont lane 11
Whitmore Lake, Michigan
- Professional Home Repair5678 Edson St
- Property Resource LLC5120 W St Joe Hwy
- Painter1 of Mid-Michigan
- R E Moon Specialty SVC Inc915 S Zeeb Rd
Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Rainier Painting Co4751 Saline Waterworks Rd
- RayRay Property Presevation410 S. Francis
- RC's Interior Painting & Custom Artistry
- Reputable Remodels By P.C.
- Ries renavations841 brookside drive
- RNS Services1411 Penbroke Dr
- Rob-N-Sons16520 forest hill
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Rolling Forward L.L.C.2373 West Blvd.
- R E Moon Specialty SVC Inc