There are many reasons your carpet might have an unpleasant odor, ranging from the obvious to the unseen. Learn the common signs of carpet problems so you can track down the source of the smell and decide whether you need help from a pro.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 6 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- Atmos Solutions IncThank you for promptly addressing the potential for mold by cleaning up after the leak and ensuring the area was dry. Also, for removing and replacing the damaged flooring. We appreciate that you were able to get us on your schedule so quickly. We wanted to let you know how pleased we are with your crew’s work. The project went very well, and we are very happy with the results. Thank you for giving us such a fair price and for being so reliable. Your team of workers was polite, friendly, neat and on time. You all take your work seriously and it shows. We highly recommend Atmos Solutions to anyone seeking help with their renovation projects
- A1A Extreme Green Cleaning IncAfter an ac leak, our large area rug was soaked. We contacted A1A through Angie's List - Ron's response was almost immediate, with pickup by Ron and Nevin the following day, and return of the rug in about 2 weeks. Couldn't have asked for better service and the rug looks like new. Will be using them again soon to clean wall to wall carpeting and some upholstered furniture. Highly recommend this company: Best service we've had since we moved to Florida
- Octagon Cleaning and RestorationIt went great. Chris wa very polite, practiced Covid Precaustions and explained what he was doing. He left no mess and my carpets are cleaned.
- Octagon Cleaning and RestorationJob started a day later than scheduled due to their equipment being down. Job was originally scheduled for 5-7 days. Job actually took 2 weeks and salesman called into the third week saying the job was done. We have never had mold remediation done before and was selling our house. The explanation of how the job would go was vague at best. This is not a process we are familiar with having never been through it before. In the estimate there was a blanket statement of “any construction materials removed will not be replaced” (once again we were never explained anything about this process in regards to things being removed). Upon the job being completed the buyer noticed there was no mention of insulation replacement. We were 2 days from closing and had to hire someone to replace the insulation. The handyman hired to replace the insulation noticed other items had been removed by octagon. We were not left a list of items removed from the residence. I was just told by Matt Brown that “that’s why I gave you a referral of a weatherization company” for 8300$ one would think you might get a verbal explanation of items needing replacement or at least an itemized list. Hope we don’t need to go through this again because as Octagon will not be contacted again
- Octagon Cleaning and RestorationIt went very well. Mold was effectively abated (per post-process tests). Staff very friendly and respectful.
- 1-800 Wet CarpetWe had a water heater break that flooded our basement. The Wet Carpet response team was impressive, clean and respectful. They made the water damage restoration process so much better then it might have been, Thank you! . I highly recommend 1-800-Wet Carpet!
- SHAMROCK CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANINGHe came in and did an excellent job. A's all the way around. He delivered exactly what he said he would, in terms of quality and pricing. He did it in the time he said he would. He cleaned up after himself and was done in and didn't ask for a dime until I was absolutely happy and he walked me thru the job
- Thomas Carpet CleanersIt went pretty well. They were on time and took great pains to keep my cats from escaping outside or getting into the basement. They were nice guys overall. :) The cleaning products didn't smell strongly and everything was dry 6 hours later. Overall an excellent experience!
- Pro Clean and RestorationAn excellent job well done. I didn't need to tell them how to do anything. They knew exactly what to do and they did just that!
- Pro Clean and RestorationI paid $149 for 8 rooms of housecleaning via an Angie's List Big Deal offer, but the listed value for these services was $350. I was impressed to get a phone call from business owner Shawna Poulin within 24 hours of my purchase. She was very kind, professional, and eager to schedule a date for cleaning my house. I had some family-related complications at the time, so we agreed that I'd get back in touch when I was ready to set an appointment. When I contacted Shawna, she replied promptly and was very easy to work with in finding a mutually-convenient date and time. There was a slight glitch in finding my house, but Shawna phoned before the appointed hour to clarify her understanding of our location, giving me a revised ETA that I assured her was fine, and perhaps even better for us also. Shawna & Josh arrived when expected, driving an Audi sedan with her company's logo on a professional, magnetic car door sign. They introduced themselves, went with me on a quick tour of the house, and assured me that they could clean our 10 large-ish rooms plus hallways and stairs, in the 4-hour session (8 person-hours, with both of them working industriously). I was delighted to hear that! Due to some extenuating circumstances, I had spot-cleaned, but had NOT thoroughly washed walls, moved furniture to dust, vacuum, scrub floors, dusted bookshelves or the books and other items filling them, cleaned pictures on the walls or louvered window blinds, or the whirlpool bathtub, etc. in the last 2 years. But none of this phased the hard working team from Pro Clean and Restoration! They went at it and made a HUGE difference here! We are so grateful to have a clean house again. I should also mention that we have 2 kitties who have been shedding quite a lot: Even with my good Dyson vacuum, I had not really gotten a lot of the excess fur out of a large black futon, several upholstered chairs (favored by the kitties), carpets, and a large oriental rug. But all of these trouble spots and more were "like new" clean after Shawna & Josh worked on them! The amount of work done in this session was very impressive. The only downside to this team was that they smelled of cigarette smoke, and the room where they set down their jackets, etc. smelled like an old ashtray for a little while afterward. They were very good about going out to their car for a brief smoke or two (without being asked) while they were here, and we really don't begrudge those breaks, given the pace and thoroughness which which they worked
Carpet Cleaners in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:With more than 15 years' experience, our locally-owned-and-operated business in Maine gives you a wide range of excellent cleaning options at affordable prices. We personalize each service to meet our costumer's needs. Experienced and thorough staff members ensure that you receive the highest quality cleaning and organizational service. Additionally, we are available for special occasions including holiday cleaning, post construcion cleaning, capet cleaning, fire damage and move-in or move-ou..Recent Review:I can't praise Shawna and Josh high enough for the work they did. The house was in unbelievably bad shape, needing much trash removal, clutter removal, massive organizing,scrubbing and disinfecting a house with 7 rooms and 2 baths, plus a hallway that was in believable and unlivable shape. Added to that, they made many small repairs and picked up needed items (small rugs, locks, etc.). The job they did ran - expectedly - over 8 days and when they were done the place was unrecognizable. When they were done, you could, as the saying goes, eat off the floor. But more than that, they treated the inhabitants of the house, two elderly women and a single mother and child, with the greatest respect. Everyone was amazed at the magic they performed. They were efficient, didn't waste anytime, and more important, were totally trustworthy. I can only say that whatever job you have, they will do a remarkable job. Now that the house is cleaned I plan to hire them to do weekly cleaning. They earned every penny of their fee and then some. Thank you Shawna and Josh. You're amazingDaniel P.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Moving can be tough, we can help! Here at Your Family Move we can pack, move and set-up your new home with professionalism and care. We treat your home as if it was our own. Making Your Family a part of Ours! We offer Senior and Military discounts!Recent Review:They were responsive and did a wonderful job. They had to go back and did exactly what they needed to do. I would definitely hire them again if needed.Emma B.
- Business Description:Magic Carpet Cleaning & Restoration in South Portland, Maine doesn’t just specialize in carpet cleaning; we are also certified water damage restoration specialists. We are a local company based out of South Portland Maine serving the entire Southern Maine area including Portland, Cape Elizabeth, Scarborough, Saco, Falmouth, Cumberland, and Biddeford. Magic Carpet Cleaning & Restoration service technicians are IICRC certified water restoration technicians. Our technicians are courteous and pro..Recent Review:Magic Carpet was called in after a faulty construction project damaged 25' of our roof line resulting in water damage to the insulation and wall board in my ceiling and walls. It was literally raining into my home on Christmas morning! The company was fast, knowledgeable and very professional. All wet insulation and materials were removed and surrounding areas tested for moisture issues. Everything was then professionally dried out with mold remediation procedures performed. Dan was very through and worked through the stress and mess; we have every confidence in their work. We highly recommend this company for disaster restoration as well as other servicesKen A.
- Business Description:Has your home or business been damaged by a fire? Octagon Cleaning and Restoration is your Maine source for all of your fire damage recovery needs. We offer water extraction (water removal), fire and smoke restoration, water damage restoration, water damage cleanup, and fire smoke damage restoration, as well as carpet cleaning services and commercial carpet cleaning. Our services don't stop there! Are you in need of black mold removal or air duct cleaning? We have you covered! Our superior ai..Recent Review:I called Octagon the day after we had an upstairs water leak. The next day, Octagan had scheduled a technician to assess the damage and set up the mitigation solutions to dry out the damage before mold could set in. Everyone from Octagon was friendly, professional and very responsive. If you need a fast, reliable and effective response, you will find it with OctagonStephen H.
- Business Description:Welcome to Mr. Handyman, where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Mr Handyman technicians are insured, background checked and full-time employeesRecent Review:It went very well! I've already rehired them to come do more work for my home.Cornelius B.
- Business Description:We are a full service property maintenance company. In addition we complete demos and complete remodels/builds as well.Recent Review:Did all of what was required and the work orders were canceled on last day. Being ignored about paymentnathan g.
- Business Description:Let Bragdon's Cleaning Service clean your home or business to your exact specifications. Our Cleaning Associates are experienced, insured and bonded professionals. They will clean your house like it was their own. We clean every part of your house. Cleaning is done with a personal touch from Bragdon's Cleaning
- Business Description:Owner operated.
- Business Description:Window Cleaning & Property Maintenance for the business and the home.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Vacuuming doesn’t always get carpets clean. Sometimes you need to give your flooring a deeper cleaning to make sure that you’re not leaving pet hair or dirt embedded in your carpet fibers. This guide breaks down some common carpet cleaning methods.
Find carpet cleaners in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
carpet cleaners in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Armor Cleaning Services37 Glen Street
- Armor Cleaning Services
- Caron's Cleaning Services121 Old Lewiston Rd
- CARPET SERVICES29 HALL ST
- CARPET SPECIALIST189 PARK RD
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
- Cleaning Genies, LLC619 Roosevelt Trail
- Clearwater Cleaning Inc.75 Bean St.
Hollis Center, Maine
- COASTAL CLEANING SOLUTIONS, INC50 LORD RD
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Custom Cleaning Co. / Carpet Cleaning Specialist137 Fogg Road
- Caron's Cleaning Services
- Eastern Carpet63 Pleasant Hill Rd
- Eddie and Sons Carpet and Upholstery7 Heritage Drive
- Elite Restoration
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Elitecleaningservicesme@gamil.com226 Old Portland Rd
North Waterboro, Maine
- EnviroClean Floor Care & Restoration170 John Roberts Rd. Ste. 12
South Portland, Maine
- Eastern Carpet
- Finn Property Maintenance & Handyman Services
- Finn Property Maintenance & Handyman Services
- Graves & Sons Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning4 Leighton Street
- Graves & Sons Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- Keith's Cleaning Service120 Center St
- Keith's Cleaning Service
- Magic Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Inc623 Main St
South Portland, Maine
- MIKE'S CARPET CAREpo box 871
- Molly's Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning, LLC34 Josiah Lane
- Mr Chimney Handyman78 Rome Ave
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
- Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland190 Riverside St
- Magic Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Inc
- No Dust Are Us354 Clarks Pond Pkwy
South Portland, Maine
- No Dust Are Us
- Your Family Move, LLC7 Davis St
- Your Family Move, LLC