No need to call the professionals—here’s how to deep clean your carpets with a carpet steamer and how to clean them thoroughly without a machine.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Wells, ME
There are 6 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Wells
- Atmos Solutions IncThank you for promptly addressing the potential for mold by cleaning up after the leak and ensuring the area was dry. Also, for removing and replacing the damaged flooring. We appreciate that you were able to get us on your schedule so quickly. We wanted to let you know how pleased we are with your crew’s work. The project went very well, and we are very happy with the results. Thank you for giving us such a fair price and for being so reliable. Your team of workers was polite, friendly, neat and on time. You all take your work seriously and it shows. We highly recommend Atmos Solutions to anyone seeking help with their renovation projects
- A1A Extreme Green Cleaning IncAfter an ac leak, our large area rug was soaked. We contacted A1A through Angie's List - Ron's response was almost immediate, with pickup by Ron and Nevin the following day, and return of the rug in about 2 weeks. Couldn't have asked for better service and the rug looks like new. Will be using them again soon to clean wall to wall carpeting and some upholstered furniture. Highly recommend this company: Best service we've had since we moved to Florida
- Octagon Cleaning and RestorationIt went great. Chris wa very polite, practiced Covid Precaustions and explained what he was doing. He left no mess and my carpets are cleaned.
- Octagon Cleaning and RestorationIt went very well. Mold was effectively abated (per post-process tests). Staff very friendly and respectful.
- Octagon Cleaning and RestorationJob started a day later than scheduled due to their equipment being down. Job was originally scheduled for 5-7 days. Job actually took 2 weeks and salesman called into the third week saying the job was done. We have never had mold remediation done before and was selling our house. The explanation of how the job would go was vague at best. This is not a process we are familiar with having never been through it before. In the estimate there was a blanket statement of “any construction materials removed will not be replaced” (once again we were never explained anything about this process in regards to things being removed). Upon the job being completed the buyer noticed there was no mention of insulation replacement. We were 2 days from closing and had to hire someone to replace the insulation. The handyman hired to replace the insulation noticed other items had been removed by octagon. We were not left a list of items removed from the residence. I was just told by Matt Brown that “that’s why I gave you a referral of a weatherization company” for 8300$ one would think you might get a verbal explanation of items needing replacement or at least an itemized list. Hope we don’t need to go through this again because as Octagon will not be contacted again
- SHAMROCK CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANINGHe came in and did an excellent job. A's all the way around. He delivered exactly what he said he would, in terms of quality and pricing. He did it in the time he said he would. He cleaned up after himself and was done in and didn't ask for a dime until I was absolutely happy and he walked me thru the job
- 1-800 Wet CarpetWe had a water heater break that flooded our basement. The Wet Carpet response team was impressive, clean and respectful. They made the water damage restoration process so much better then it might have been, Thank you! . I highly recommend 1-800-Wet Carpet!
- Thomas Carpet CleanersIt went pretty well. They were on time and took great pains to keep my cats from escaping outside or getting into the basement. They were nice guys overall. :) The cleaning products didn't smell strongly and everything was dry 6 hours later. Overall an excellent experience!
- Pro Clean and RestorationThey were successful to get everything out. They were on time, even early. They did a great job. They even got out the juice stains that were in our carpet.
- Pro Clean and RestorationOur furniture and carpet are fairly old and Pro Clean and Restoration did an incredible job on them. They look so amazingly better. Also, no terrible chemical smell, just clean and nice. We so appreciated their efficiency and professionalism, along with their very nice personna. They took great care in everything they did. They were here right on the dot as scheduled...such a refreshing experience all around! We will definitely use their services again and highly recommend them to everyone. Cindi K., Harrison, ME
Carpet Cleaners in Wells
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Has your home or business been damaged by a fire? Octagon Cleaning and Restoration is your Maine source for all of your fire damage recovery needs. We offer water extraction (water removal), fire and smoke restoration, water damage restoration, water damage cleanup, and fire smoke damage restoration, as well as carpet cleaning services and commercial carpet cleaning. Our services don't stop there! Are you in need of black mold removal or air duct cleaning? We have you covered! Our superior ai..Recent Review:This was over the memorial day weekend. Matthew came within hours. He wore a mask throughout. very efficient with timing and communicating by text. He really did an excellent job .I have not been billed yet. I cannot comment on money or price. I was given an estimate and I expect it to all go well. very grateful , Joan and Jefjoan b.
- Business Description:With more than 15 years' experience, our locally-owned-and-operated business in Maine gives you a wide range of excellent cleaning options at affordable prices. We personalize each service to meet our costumer's needs. Experienced and thorough staff members ensure that you receive the highest quality cleaning and organizational service. Additionally, we are available for special occasions including holiday cleaning, post construcion cleaning, capet cleaning, fire damage and move-in or move-ou..Recent Review:Shawna and Josh worked for us before. This time they did a thorough job on our windows throughout the house. They were on time and very professional. Thw indows looked great and we'll use them every year for this and other jobs. <br /Michael R.
- Business Description:Magic Carpet Cleaning & Restoration in South Portland, Maine doesn’t just specialize in carpet cleaning; we are also certified water damage restoration specialists. We are a local company based out of South Portland Maine serving the entire Southern Maine area including Portland, Cape Elizabeth, Scarborough, Saco, Falmouth, Cumberland, and Biddeford. Magic Carpet Cleaning & Restoration service technicians are IICRC certified water restoration technicians. Our technicians are courteous and pro..Recent Review:Having used the services of Magic Carpet over the last several years, I had NO hesitation calling them. The firm is capable of a multitude of home-related "cleaning" including water damage restoration on site. Although I have not had the need for heavy duty work, I would certainly call Magic Carpet for it/ <br /> Everything about this company is superb, including the personnel and owners. <br /> For the record, I should state that I am not a relationJudith C.
- Business Description:Moving can be tough, we can help! Here at Your Family Move we can pack, move and set-up your new home with professionalism and care. We treat your home as if it was our own. Making Your Family a part of Ours! We offer Senior and Military discounts!
- Business Description:We are a full service property maintenance company. In addition we complete demos and complete remodels/builds as well.
- Business Description:All Oxi Fresh Employees are highly trained full-time technicians. We do not use independant contractors. All employees are subject to a background investigation conducted by a third party agency prior to being offered employment. We accept checks, cash and major credit cards but checks are preferred. Payment is due at the time of servicRecent Review:I thought I was hiring a steam carpet cleaning company. NOT SO. The owner of the franchise used a dry chemical that left the carpet feeling gummy. The process, which he didn't seem to want me to observe, spread the dirt around and made the entire area dingy. What's more, there definitely wasn't a strong vacuum used because 2 weeks later my cleaning lady went over the same carpeting and her clear canister showed an enormous amount of dirt! The owner of the franchise kept claiming that the fact that the pad was old affected the way the job turned out. When I had my carpet steam cleaned a couple of years ago the pad was never mentioned and the job turned out very well. I'm sorry I didn't use those folks again. This process left my rugs dingy and sticky. I need to pay to have them steam cleaned. Double expense! Do not use this company. When I tried to phone the owner 2 days after the "cleaning," the phone rang and someone picked it up then hung up immediately. I tired calling 2 or 3 timesKaren D.
- Business Description:Elite Cleaning Services LLC provides superior Residential and Commercial Cleaning Services throughout Southern Maine. We have many great discounts and savings opportunities for your family or business to take advantage of so call us today
- Business Description:?
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Stains don’t have to ruin your fabric, upholstery, and carpeting. If you’ve got household staples, you have stain removers at your disposal. Find out our top stain removal tips here.
Many homeowners get their carpets cleaned when the seasons change. But are you supposed to tip a carpet cleaner for their service? If so, how much? Here's what to know.
Find carpet cleaners in
carpet cleaners in Wells
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 603 Mobile Detailing2 Puzzle Ln unit 4
Newton, New Hampshire
- 603 Mobile Detailing
- Armor Cleaning Services37 Glen Street
- Armor Cleaning Services
- CARPET SERVICES29 HALL ST
- CARPET SPECIALIST189 PARK RD
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
- Cleaning Genies, LLC619 Roosevelt Trail
- Clearwater Cleaning Inc.75 Bean St.
Hollis Center, Maine
- COASTAL CLEANING SOLUTIONS, INC50 LORD RD
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- CARPET SERVICES
- DAN'S CLEANING CO77 ELM ST
North Berwick, Maine
- DiamondMG & Services498 Westbrook St
South Portland, Maine
- Dirigo Property Services LLC850 Plains Rd
- DM Group
Salem, New Hampshire
- Domestiks Professional Cleaning Services110 Main St Ste 1010
- DURACLEAN FABRIC SPECIALISTS20 NEW RD
- DAN'S CLEANING CO
- Eastern Carpet63 Pleasant Hill Rd
- Eddie and Sons Carpet and Upholstery7 Heritage Drive
- Elite Restoration
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Elitecleaningservicesme@gamil.com226 Old Portland Rd
North Waterboro, Maine
- EnviroClean Floor Care & Restoration170 John Roberts Rd. Ste. 12
South Portland, Maine
- Eastern Carpet
- Finn Property Maintenance & Handyman Services
- Finn Property Maintenance & Handyman Services
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J&S Contractors Llc
- Keith's Cleaning Service120 Center St
- Keith's Cleaning Service
- No Dust Are Us354 Clarks Pond Pkwy
South Portland, Maine
- No Dust Are Us
- Quick cleans 203 S Main St
Rochester, New Hampshire
- Quick cleans
- Window Cleaning Crew129 Adams Rd
- Window Cleaning Crew