Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Easton, MD
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Easton
- Advanced ClimateCare LLCVery pleased. The team arrived on schedule and went right to work removing the old heat pump and air handler. They installed the new Rheem system quickly and were done before 3pm on a very, very hot day. Temperature upstairs exceeded 96 degrees and it was even hotter in the attic crawl space where the air handler was located read less
- Service MasterThe refrigerator was a brand the company did not work on frequently yet the technician was able to diagnose the problem and diligently followed up to obtain the necessary technical manuals and parts to repair. The technician proactively kept me updated on where he was with obtaining information and parts and was very prompt in scheduling. This was the most diligent repair service technician we have encountered - highly recommend read less
- Dave Harrison Appliance Repair LLCUnfortunately washer was too old to repair and we decided to purchase a new one. Dave Harrison Appliance Repair was very timely to access the washer.
- Dave Harrison Appliance Repair LLCRefrigerator was repaired and cooling after repair and service was quick enough that I did not loose any food.
- Dave Harrison Appliance Repair LLCI had an old commercial stove in my kitchen and most of the parts had been discontinued. Dave was diligent in fixing it, researching the issue, finding rare parts and coming back when it sprang a leak. He really cared (and convinced me to get a new stove!).
- Home Systems Appliance RepairThe large majority of the time I've hired them, everything has gone very smoothly, A+, no complaints at all. The last time, however, it was not ideal. I had hired them to install a new cooktop on the stove, because the glass had cracked. Six weeks later, the glass on the new cooktop cracked. The tenants denied that it was their fault, and said it might have to do with the wiring. The technician who installed it went back out and, of course, claimed that there was nothing wrong with the wiring, and blamed the tenants. I still have no idea what the problem was and I ended up getting a whole new stove. It felt like HSRA took no responsibility for the fact that their installation might have been flawed, and they said their service and parts warranty didn't apply because it was the tenants' fault. That experience left a bad taste in my mouth. I will probably use them again since I have had other good experiences with them, but it felt like I got hung out to dry by both HSRA and the tenants, who just blamed each other and I had no recourse against either read less
- Belair Appliance RepairThe washer has a broken timer which they've repaired once before (years ago); he repaired it again. He warned me that it's on its last legs now, so he's checking into a replacement timer for me when the time comes, but meanwhile he's got it working again (it's an 11 year-old washer). Appliance repair is one area where I have no stress: I just call Belair and I can count on them to show up when they say they will and do a good, honest job read less
- Landers Appliance IncExcellent experience, including follow up. Same day service was a plus. Repairman was completely straightforward about cost of replacing motor in 10 year old washer, and pointed out that, for price, we might want to consider replacing the machine. As the washer model isn't made anymore, and we've been otherwise very happy with operation, we decided to replace motor. We also felt that we would eventually have been driven a little crazy by a mis-matched washer and drier, and would have had to buy a new drier, so that was a consideration, too. Within several days of the repair, the machine seemed imbalanced, and I called for another service visit. The same repairman returned that day and rebalanced the machine, at no charge. Definitely will use Landers again read less
- Atlantic Appliance Service IncTried to repair but the spinner was locked and would have been to costly to repair. He ordered a part that was going to cost me $300 plus labor. After getting part in and trying to repair he realized it would be more comprehensive so he didn’t charge for it and just charged a one time service fee after making several trips and ordering in parts that he ultimately didn’t us read less
- affordable appliance repairHe was able to diagnose the problem over the phone, saving time and money. It was the overload switch - which had fried to do all the power surges and outages we've had because of all the storms. He did need to order the part, but it he and the part arrived the next day. Very knowledgeable, professional, courteous and friendly. He valued my home, time and pocketbook. Job well done. He even followed up to make sure everything is ok read less
Appliance Repair Experts in Easton
- Business Description:I am sole proprietor. The buck stops here! Payment methods accepted are: cash, check or credit/debit card.Recent Review:Mr. Harrison was cordial, prompt and efficient. Although he couldn’t fix my problem that day, he promised to research the problem and get back to me the next morning. He did just as he promised and fixed my problem over the phone. I was able to avoid a much longer wait and a more expensive repair by Lowe’s service department . Since he repairs most appliances, Mr. Harrison will be at the top of my list to call in the future! A+++! read lessSharon B.
- Business Description:Sean, the owner of Murphy Family Services, first worked alongside his electrician father when he was a mere 14 years old. The experience stuck with him, and in addition to a college degree, he went on to attain his master electrical tradesman license. Today, he and his team at Murphy Family Services carry on the tradition and perform all skilled home services, installation and repairs, from electrical services, to plumbing, heating and cooling and handyman. Easily book and get deals and prici.. read lessRecent Review:This company does not communicate over phone. Only text messages. I'm sorry, I'm not going to communicate everything I need done at my house over a text message like a 15 year old child.Rich M.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated business. We service the eastern shore of Maryland to Baltimore and all of Delaware. We have provided maintenance services for residential and commercial properties. We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality, and customer service that we provide to meet the consumers needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations .. read lessRecent Review:It went good. He came in and diagnosed a problem. He ordered the part and when the order arrived, he came in and changed it. It's been fine since then.Robert M.
- Business Description:First Choice Garage Doors Inc. has been in business since July 2004 with garage door expertise of over 14 years. Main office in Easton Maryland but we cover all of Delaware,Maryland and Virginia. Residential & commercial overhead doors as well as garage door motors read lessRecent Review:Great! The technician replaced the broken spring and checked out the entire mechanism that operates the door. Everything is working like new. Professional and reasonable cost. Thanks!Mary S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:10 years experience in all major appliance repair field. Family owned and operated. Fast diagnostic easy scheduling. We service all brands of appliances. We value our customers as part of our family.Recent Review:Alex was very personable and thorough while fixing my dryer. We also discovered it needed a vent cleaning which he did the same day. The prices are unbeatable and I will hire again! I recommend this company to anyone looking to get services done in there appliances read lesscrystal c.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Offering you the best customer service and satisfaction for Appliances and Kitchen Remodeling for over 80 years! We offer you the largest selection in the Greater Washington DC and Baltimore Metro Area. Visit the location nearest you to explore our outstanding selection of quality products and services read lessRecent Review:Not well. I guess they learned something from the situation of another Angi reviewer, so they recommended I hire a plumber to replace the shut-off valves, rather than try to turn the stuck knobs themselves. It's frustrating to have a dishwasher I can't use sitting in my kitchen... now I"m searching for a plumber to do the necessary work. While I appreciate not having a flood in my house, I really thought ordering from Bray and Scarff would mean getting an installation team able to deal with such situations... Would feel better about the situation if B & S had offered a plumber reference read lessLF V.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Royal Oak
- Saint Michaels
- Queen Anne
- East New Market
- Wye Mills
- Church Hill
- Shady Side
appliance repair services in Easton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ABW Appliances Showroom: Silver Spring 8951 Brookville Rd
Silver Spring, Maryland
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance Repair Rockville MD9801 Allenford Cir
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- assa construction services,llc8805 Oxwell Ln
- ABW Appliances Showroom: Silver Spring
- Dave Harrison Appliance Repair LLC7204 Maryland Ave.
- Dave Harrison Appliance Repair LLC
- First Choice Garage Doors Inc29528 Canvasback Drive
- First Choice Garage Doors Inc
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- J.R Remodeling Inc1485 Eden Drive
- J.R Remodeling Inc
- Lusby's True Value122 Market St
Pocomoke City, Maryland
- Lusby's True Value
- M D WEBBER APPL & REFRIG SVC102 WASHINGTON ST
- M D WEBBER APPL & REFRIG SVC
- OC Laundry2237 Worcester Highway
- OC Laundry
- Provident Electric5702 Industry Ln B-17
- Provident Electric
- Spichers Appliances & Electronics13427 Pennsylvania Ave
- Spichers Appliances & Electronics
- THREE J'S COMPANY LLC11 Halley Pl SE 2
Washington, District Of Columbia
- THREE J'S COMPANY LLC
- Vent Masters16320 Cambridge Ct
- Vent Masters
- Wrights Appliance701 Market St
- Wrights Appliance