There are many different factors to consider when estimating the cost of hiring a professional landscape architect for your home. Factors like square footage, water features, and the project’s scope can all affect how much you can expect to pay.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Easton, MD
There are 15 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Easton
- Sotelo Landscaping & Hardscaping, LLCWe've been using Gerardo for years and have always been thrilled with his work. Most recently he took down 4 medium sized trees and removed their stumps, cleaned up flowerbeds from the fall, and laid new mulch down. He always gives a great price and the work is immaculate. Highly recommend!
- Boni LandscapingContacted contractor & we agreed to meet. He did not show and did not contact me back within 4 days. I contacted him again & we again agreed to meet. We did meet (he was late) & discuss the job. I emailed photos + sketches + property survey plat + detailed descriptions & measurements. After not hearing back from him for 1 week, I contacted him & he stated he was almost done the estimate, but the next day he came back and said he would not be able to do the job. All of this took 22 days, 2 - 300-mile round-trip drives by me to meet with him, plus a number of back-and-forth emails. All for nothing. Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend him
- Edward's Lawn & Home LLCKyle showed up for all appointments on time, he presented a professional contract and completed all work as scheduled. His pricing was reasonable, he offered different options and we are very pleased with the work he did.
- Baileys Pro LandscapingJoel went above and beyond with every thing we asked him to do. We sold our lakehouse, but if we ever go back to SML, we will definitely call him to work for us again.
- Blue Sky LandscapingThey are outstanding, they did a great job. I will hire them again to install a a fire pit and some decking and brick work. This guy works really hard, on time, personable and they work very hard for you all day long. I would highly recommend them to other person who are looking for landscaping services
- Yard By Yard Makeovers LLCI was looking for curb appeal because I was going to put my house on the market, He is very good at making sure the yards look nice and has great curb appeal.
- Sotelo Landscaping & Hardscaping, LLCGreat job! Everything went very smooth. It can be hard to get landscaping done, no one ever responds. Sotelo was very responsive and did exactly what we agreed to and it looks great. I would definitely recommend and plan to use him for all my landscape needs.
- Sotelo Landscaping & Hardscaping, LLCGerardo came out the same day as my call to assess the property and work being requested. The assessment was quick and took all of 10 minutes. Aside from the labor, he figured we would need about 10 yards of mulch for the job and a few days to complete. He initially quoted $1600 for the job, but in further discussions we settled on $1450. Having received other quotes from other landscapers for several hundred more, I felt this was a fair price. He arrived around noon the next day, and by the time I arrived home that evening he had already cleaned out much of property. Gerardo informed me that he would be back the next day with mulch in order to finish out the job. As promised, he completed the job the next day in the early evening. The property looks amazing! I had forgotten how nice the outside of our house CAN look when properly maintained! I'll definitely consider using Sotelo again in the future
- Chesapeake Landscapes, LLCBrad answered my call in March within a few days of my call. I had called several other businesses but he was the only one to return my call! He set of a time for a consultation and design. He told me it would be the middle of April when his crew would be here. They were here just as promised. The crew was very professional and promptly showed every day. I wish I could give Chesapeake Landscaping a higher grade than A+! I highly recommend them and would definitely hire them again
- RossLand LandscapingWork was completed as described quickly and efficiently. Reasonable price quotes and provider did not charge more than quoted. Responds to phone calls and e-mails within a day. Would definitely use again.
Landscapers in Easton
- Business Description:We are a family-owned-and-operated, local business that has been serving MD, VA and DC area since 1997. Over the years, we have earned a reputation for providing the very best tree services around. Every member of our team is fully trained and licensed in every aspect of tree care. For over nineteen years, our Certified Arborist and skilled tree crews have nurtured the green investments of the homeowners, municipalities, institutions, and associations in the area. Hometown Tree Experts combi..Recent Review:Hometown Tree Experts provided a first class service from start to finish. They removed several large trees on our properties for a great price and did an excellent job. All tree limbs, trunks, branches (etc) were dropped with precision (very talented crew). We would hire them again and we plan to provide referrals to our neighborsAnthony M.
- Business Description:We were acquired by Economy Tree Service on the eastern shore of Maryland in January 2021. We still operate out of Crownsville MD and have the same crew and dedication to great work from start to finish.Recent Review:The crew did an excellent job and the price was fair. I would definitely hire again.Carrie A.
- Business Description:Premier water feature design and installation for Delaware, MD and the Eastern Shore (CAC) Certified Aquascape Contractor Pond Construction, Watergardens, Natural Swimming Pools, Pet PondsRecent Review:old pond removed and new pondless water feature installedLori H.
- Business Description:BedRock Siteworks was established in Chester County Pennsylvania in 2003. We provide excavating, stone base and concrete foundations, concrete driveways, retaining walls, and storm water management solutions. Working together as a team, we strive for quality, service, and integrity, both personally and professionally, making a positive difference for our clients and for everyone we touch. Our professional goal is to produce the very best services for our clients at an affordable price. Above ..Recent Review:It was excellent. They were fast, responsive, and the quality of work was great.mike n.
- Business Description:Baylites Outdoor Lighting is the HIGHEST RATED Angie's List Architectural Landscape Lighting company serving the Richmond surrounding area since 2006. We offer the highest quality fixtures and equipment at competitive prices, with fantastic warranties. We are attentive to our customer wishes concerning their Outside Lighting needs now and into the future. Since 2014 Baylites has earned the esteemed Angie's List Super Service award which reflects the company's consistently high level of custom..Recent Review:Baylites far exceeded the competition offering the best value proposal to modernize our aging neighborhood clubhouse lighting. Lewis was very professional in all aspects of dealing with us and the final lighting solution is gorgeous. His warranty and customer support are not matched by anyone in Virginia. We highly recommend Baylites for your landscape lighting needs.Jim W.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated.Recent Review:Paul and crew did exactly what they said they would do. It turned out awesome- pleased as punch ! Jony did a wonderful job fixing a slate step and grout. Will definitely refer to customers !!!Dave W.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:Hello! We are M&C Handymen Service! We take great pride in our team, experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet your needs. It is our absolute mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and qu..Recent Review:They are hard Workers! The really cleaned up my place nicely.Bill A.
- Business Description:Improvement Zone, LLC is a family-owned company catering to the discerning homeowner seeking quality home repair, performed by trustworthy and reliable craftsmen. Our Annapolis office covers Anne Arundel County, the Baltimore area, the Eastern Shore and the District of Columbia. Our business is designed to make the home improvement process effortless for the homeowner. Our Home Pulse Program is specifically geared to provide the homeowner with peace of mind. For an annual fee, we visit you..Recent Review:These guys are fantastic. We have used them for several years to power wash, clean windows and wash the patio and walkway. Excellent serviceDebra J.
- Business Description:Nature is all around us, craft your landscapes with Us today. We take pride in everything we do. Our service areas include; Queen Anne's county, Talbot county, Anne Arundel county, and Howard countyRecent Review:It was awesome. Very experienced and knowledgeable staff. Chase took care of us.Michael B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
If you want to be a successful landscaper, there are a few things you need to know. Learn what it takes to attract, convert, and retain customers in this helpful guide for landscapers.
Many businesses face the challenge of a slow off-season, from landscaping to roofing. But with these eight off-season marketing strategies, you can make money and gain new clients year-round. Keep reading for more.
Find Landscapers in
- Royal Oak
- Saint Michaels
- Queen Anne
- East New Market
- Wye Mills
- Church Hill
- Shady Side
Landscapers in Easton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-fordable Tree Service, LLC3 Church Cir #274
- Absolute Lawn Care29532 golton drive
- accurate asphalt and construction309 Augustine Herman Hwy
- ADG Contractor3120 Collie Lane
Falls Church, Virginia
- Advanced Arborist Solutions1700 MASEFIELD CIR
- APM Advanced Pest Management - Elkton913 N Bridge St
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Aspenn Environmental Services DC LLC1430 Jersey Ave
North Brunswick, New Jersey
- Atlas Tree Service4806 howard place
CHESAPEAKE BEACH, Maryland
- A-fordable Tree Service, LLC
- B. C. Builders29012 Rabbit Hill Rd
- Bailey's Tree And Landscaping10762 Settletown Pl
- Bartlett Tree Experts - 31217913 S Talbot St
Saint Michaels, Maryland
- Baylites Outdoor Lighting6113 Friesian Ter
- BedRock Siteworks LLC461 Old Wilmington Rd
- Bee Landscaping, LLC11 Coldstream Ct
- BLUE MOON LAWN CARE120 CHOPTANK AVE
- Blue Sky Landscaping710 Americana Dr 5A
- Briddell Property Management 11879 Hickman Dr
- Bryant's Property Contracting308 Crystal Rd.
- B. C. Builders
- Castellanos Yard services and painting 751 Hemlock St
- CAWLEY LANDSCAPE & DESIGN,LLCPo Box 242
Saint Michaels, Maryland
- CDI Services LLCPO Box 92
- Chapel Valley Landscape Company3275 Jennings Chapel Rd
- Chesapeake Landscape & Design1300 Defense Hwy
- Chesapeake Lawn And LandscapePO Box 133
- CS Lawn & Landscape, Inc.1107 Butterworth Court
- Castellanos Yard services and painting
- Garden Treasures29350 Matthewstown Rd
- GREAT SCAPES BY E S I INC102 E Bay Front Rd
- Green Lawns437 Blue Heron Rd
- Greenscapes Land Care, LLC13031 Rosedale Cannery Rd
Still Pond, Maryland
- Greenwood Creek Landscaping LLC856 Thompson Creek Rd
- Garden Treasures
- IMPROVEMENT ZONE LLC114 Westley Ave
Severna park, Maryland
- IMPROVEMENT ZONE LLC
- J A HOOD ELECTRIC1750 BURRIER LN
- J W Beisel Maintenance Services LLC1801 Queen Anne Dr
- J.R Remodeling Inc1485 Eden Drive
- Jacob Landscape1 Malvern Rd
- JAN KIRSH LANDSCAPES LTDPO BOX 246
- JERNIGAN'S ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES22725 STEVENSON RD
- JOHNSON TREE REMOVAL710 RED LION BRANCH RD
- J A HOOD ELECTRIC
- KATYA'S LANDSCAPES303 RAILROAD AVE
Saint Michaels, Maryland
- KATYA'S LANDSCAPES
- LA+A studio, llc4423 Underwood St
University Park, Maryland
- Laird Services
New Kent, Virginia
- LaMana Consulting Foresters309 Fellowship Rd Suite 200
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- LandArt Associates LLCPO Box 921 / 3913 Mountain Rd.
- Landscape Artistry LLC702 Mason Rd
- Lawn Masters12516 Deer Point Circle
- Lerch Brothers Landscape Contractors14538 Old York Rd
- LHS Lawn & Landscape5715 Manadier Road
- LA+A studio, llc
- M&C Handymen Service312 Main St
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Milford Construction Corp.9021 Arden Station Rd.
- Molina's Contruction INC7532 Quail Run Ln
- MoveNScape 112 Old Solomons Island Rd
- MVP IrrigationPO Box 69
- M&C Handymen Service
- Natural Concepts Landscaping And Fencing1 MerryWeather drive
- Natural Concepts Landscaping And Fencing
- River Birch Landscaping and Design, LLC103 Long Creek Way
- River Birch Landscaping and Design, LLC
- Sandbox Landscaping7237 Friendship Rd.
- Scott Services LLC15510 Montanus Dr. Suite G
- Severn Tree Svc1015 GENERALS HWY
- Shore Creations Lawn Care3011 Old Route 50
- shore lawn care and landscaping1306 sudlersville road
- Signature Lawn and Landscape29517 Nancy Street
- Solid Root Landscaping LLC6608 Ocean Gateway
- Sposato Landscape1605 Race St
- Sandbox Landscaping
- Team Pro Moving Company LLC38 H St
- The Davey Tree Expert Company12721 Ocean Gtwy
- The Gravel GuruPO Box 385
- The Ready Companies1406 Forrest Ave. Suite B
- The Wise Guys3226 Violet Ave
- The Yard Guy Inc.P.O. Box 1005
- TREADSTONE HARDSCAPESP.O. Box 429
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 58951350 First State Blvd
- Team Pro Moving Company LLC