Gili's Automotive

Auto Inspections
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Towing

Our Rockville auto repair shop is located in Montgomery County conveniently by Twinbrook Metro. Whether you are traveling from Gaithersburg, Silver Spring, Bethesda, or Potomac, Maryland, our Certified ASE master technicians successfully perform work on your foreign or domestic car with state of the art computerized technology. At Gili’s Automotive we specialize in both foreign and domestic cars. European cars includes but not limited to BMW repair, Mercedes, Lexus, Land Rover, Volkswagon, Honda, Toyota, and Nissan. Domestic car repair at Gili’s includes but is not limited to Ford, Dodge, Jeep, Chrysler, GMC, and Cadillac....

At Nova Family Auto Service, our goal is to completely satisfy our customers. We have updated our facility with the latest computer and diagnostic equipment. We employ ASE Master certified technicians to provide dealer quality services at a fraction of the cost to you. You can trust us to fix your car right, the first time!

We are a detailing company that comes to you, we bring our own water and electricity and we can come to anywhere your car is at, we are very convenient because you don’t have to wait around at the detail shop for hours, check our website for extremely affordable prices. Click here to schedule your car detailing: https://www.smartchoicedetailing.com/book-appointment

Elden Collision Center has always maintained a distinguished reputation throughout the automotive and collision repair industry. We use UltraMate computerized estimating software that will give you a detailed line-item description of all labor charges and part replacements for your vehicle. We provide you with the print-out and explain the repair process in detail. With over 30 years of auto body collision repair experience we are able to give you a more accurate repair estimate which will allow you to make a much better decision. If you are making a collision claim against insurance then we will work your insurance company to receive approval for our estimate or we may use the estimate provided by your insurance company adjuster. We are committed to providing a level of quality that meets both the rigorous demands of the auto insurance companies and the Automotive Service Association (ASA). Without exception, we will repair your car right the first time to your expectations.

10/15/2020

My 25 year old Ford Ranger developed intermittent starting issues this year for the first time. Jiggling the key seemed to help so I watched some YouTube videos and attempted to replace the ignition lock cylinder. I could not get the old one out so I returned the part and towed the truck to Gilis to do the work. They did what I asked but advised that the starter also was worn out. They replaced th...

Description of Work
Replace starter and ignition lock

Category

04/05/2018

I have been taking my Ford Explorer to Gili's for service for 4 years. They charge a fair price for their excellent work. They keep up with technology - providing photos and detailied listing of prices and work. I highly recommend. Kristin Bethesda, MD

Description of Work
Brakes and oil change

10/27/2017

Because it was my first time taking my car there, a technician did a very thorough check of my car and sent me an email that itemized what had been checked and what needed to be done, in addition to the oil change, including pictures of problems that were detected. I then received a phone call from the technician, who described the extra work that needed to be done, and an estimate was provided. I...

Description of Work
I took my car in for an oil change, dropping it off in the morning, and taking Twinbrook metro to work downtown (a 10-minute walk). I ended up also needing brake repairs and a repair to one tire that had a nail in it; my windshield wipers also needed to be replaced.

Category auto repair,car tires

10/01/2017

I will briefly say that if you are a senior citizen, beware! There is a court date set for this case. Afterwards, I will update my review.

Description of Work
This matter will be resolved in court and this review will be subsequently updated.

08/04/2017

great my suv ml 350 was ready as promished

Description of Work
power steering pump leaking

Category auto repair

Auto Service. diagnostic services, check engine light ,Abs light, brakes, air condition and heating, tires, alignment, transmission service, schedule Maintenance ,Timing belt

Auto body, painting,