A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Easton, MD
There are 3 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Easton
- Rainmaker IrrigationOn time and very professional. Would definitely have them continue to do our yearly maintenance on our system.
- Sandbox LandscapingWent great!! Gordon and his team showed up when they said they would and did the work that was agreed to. Attention to detail was much appreciated. Gordon kept me up to date via texts and made great suggestions as to the final project. Additionally he suggested an automated watering system which he said if I bought he would set up. I did and he did. A nice finish to a great job and no extra charge for this setup
- Capitol Sod & IrrigationI have been using them ever since we bought the house. I have had them do many projects for me including install a sprinkler system as well as a heated driveway. I have been using him for all of our landscaping and yard work needs for over 2 years now. Jason is usually the guy who comes out and he takes very good care of us. He always use non toxic products on our lawn per our instruction. Anytime we have an issue he is able to handle it in a very timely fashion
- Rainmaker IrrigationThe owner John is terrific. I have an annual agreement with them for $150 a year. The quality is good and they are very reliable. They are very professional.
- Jim Hall Real EstateJim provided Rainbird system at a fair price compared to other estimates. Installation completed in 2 days. Crew was tied up on a commercial installation, so Jim personally showed up on agreed date and began install himself. All trenching was hand dug. Not as deep as I would have liked, but satisfactory for our location. Design was limited by local HOA restrictions on placement of sprinkler heads in right-of-ways, so the ideal design could not be executed. Final install does cover all areas, but overlap required to reach all areas in the right-of-ways seem to be slightly inefficient and may use more water. Depth of runners was shallow and when I had the lawn aerated, one runner was punctured. Jim was able to install the manifolds in the crawlspace, so no outside pits and maintenance much easier. We did have one leak in the crawlspace from a hole in one of the main lines. Seems the line was punctured on the roll before installation. When discovered, I called Jim and he responded within an hour and made the repair. Since install, the system is working very well
- Green LawnsOwner Bill Sapp is professional and knowledgeable. All work was performed on time as promised. Bill has been prompt in responding to all my questions and concerns. When I discovered that the new pipe for the sprinkler system was leaking at the connection in the crawl space, he was prompt in responding but his crew was unable to correct the leak, requiring me to bring in a plumber at an additional $180 cost. It's too soon to say how effective the weed killing and reseeding was, but I am confident that Bill will respond to address any issues and capably bring about a satisfactory result. I have the impression that Bill may have reached outside his service territory to undertake the job at my property beyond what he would normally be comfortable with (the Angie's List description was apparently overbroad), but we are both adjusting to make it work (my contribution is a $50 travel fee for scheduled service visits)
- Capitol Sod & IrrigationGood work, hard workers. Owner a tad slow on responding to communication but a good person. Gets the job done.
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5022My lawn does not look that great. whoever they had come out last year to do the work did a horrible job and it has not looked good since. I had them come back and it did not do any good.
- Capitol Sod & IrrigationThe owner is very unresponsiveness and acts like he's doing you a favor. Unprofessional and shoddy work. Overcharges and skimps on materials and his labor crew had 2-3 ppl actually working and 2-3 others standing around doing nothing. Fail.
- MVP IrrigationThis company is HORRIBLE!!!! Pat cannot keep ANYTHING straight even when it is in writing. Rescheduled several times. Can't keep work orders straight to save their lives. Their techs are rude and late and do not leave your property the way they found it. You get what you pay for with this Company! STAY AWAY!!!
Irrigation Systems Installers in Easton
- Business Description:Blue Sky Landscaping has been a dream come true. For a long time we wanted to launch Blue Sky Landscaping and through our hard work and perseverance we did so in 2012. We have the experience and people needed to take care of every landscaping need you may have. We come from humble beginnings and we are proud to be family owned and operated and to serve the Baltimore areaRecent Review:They did not show up and would not return any phone calls from me. If l can't trust somebody on angie list how can l trust anybody on angie list.robert w.
- Business Description:Call today for a free consultation. Our team of certified arborists provides expert tree services, trimming, removals, insect and disease prevention and more. All Davey Tree specialists are licensed, bonded and insured and committed to personalized client service and accomplishing your property goals. Contact us today to get startedRecent Review:They wanted $2400 to remove my tree. Said it would take 3 people 8 hours to do so. Another company did the job in 3 hours with 3 people and only charged $900.Ron M.
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible.Recent Review:I used their service for two seasons, and received 7 treatments plus an Aearation & Overseeing at the end during each season. I must say that their formula works because after the first couple of treatments, my yard went from a dirt pile to sprouting full, very green grass. At the end of the two seasons, most of my yard came in, with the exception of a few bald spots near the garden. I gave them a C for price, because they are on the higher side when compared to other services-particularly the aeration service. I do like that their customer guarantee provides that they will come back out and repeat your last treatment if you aren't satisfied or aren't seeing results, and I've only had to do that twice in two seasons. Unfortunately, if you aren't home to catch the service tech who is treating your lawn, it's almost impossible to get anyone on the phone directly from the office. Calls always go through a central customer service line, and I've never spoken to my service tech, even after leaving a message or two. Which is why I gave them a C on responsivenessMeisha W.
- Recent Review:owner of the company threatened my life!Sebastian G.
- Business Description:Additional address - Po Box 159, Woodbine, MD, 21797.Recent Review:Well, the company did not replace the large tree that bloomed. They fired the best man they had...horticulturist. AND they started doing a poorer and poorer job of "maintenance" even though they took my money every month. I finally switched. And am happier for itsusan l.
- Business Description:Full service landscape company.
- Business Description:Additional contact names - Andy Beyerlein & Pamela Beyerlein. Additional DBA - Mid Atlantic Plumbing & Water Treatment Systems. Licensed Master Plumber servicing our customers since 1989. Financing and rental options availableRecent Review:They replied that the parts would be hard to find due to age of the system. Then recommended that I upgrade the system to a new system. I replied that I had contacted them trying to find someone to repair the system. They replied that I could find the parts on line and hire someone to do the job. Looks like all they wanted to do was sell me a new systemDaniel C.
- Business Description:We are a complete yard and out door improvement service minority owned and operated
- Business Description:Aquaworks is locally owed and operated right here in Denton, MD. We have been seving the Eastern Shore for five years now. We accept cash or check for payment. A down payment is required depending on size of job. The remaining balance is due apon completion. Operating hours are scheduled by appiontment
- Business Description:Bill Sapp Completed his studies in Turf and Ornamentals at Rutgers University in the mid eighties and proceeded to have a wonderful career on various golf courses in Colorado , Arizona, and Maryland. He moved to Delaware to assist with caring for his aging grandmother, and started Green Lawns in 1996. Green Lawns has been providing quality lawn and landscape; maintenance, design and installation in Delaware ever since. We've got a nice little lawn care business. We hire qualified employees ..Recent Review:Nothing, the guy was not even aware that he have the job paid to him.Diego M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Royal Oak
- Saint Michaels
- Queen Anne
- East New Market
- Wye Mills
- Church Hill
- Shady Side
lawn irrigation services in Easton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AquaWorks711 Camp Rd
- Blue Sky Landscaping710 Americana Dr 5A
- Blue Sky Landscaping
- DOBSON LAWN & LANDSCAPE INCP.O. Box 1231
Saint Michaels, Maryland
- DOBSON LAWN & LANDSCAPE INC
- Lerch Brothers Landscape Contractors14538 Old York Rd
- Lerch Brothers Landscape Contractors
- Natural Concepts Landscaping And Fencing1 MerryWeather drive
- Natural Concepts Landscaping And Fencing
- Sandbox Landscaping7237 Friendship Rd.
- shore lawn care and landscaping1306 sudlersville road
- Signature Lawn and Landscape29517 Nancy Street
- Solid Root Landscaping LLC6608 Ocean Gateway
- Sposato Landscape1605 Race St
- Sandbox Landscaping
- VH Contractors7755 Emerson Rd
- VH Contractors
- Whitaker's Landscape & Construction56 Newport Dr
- Whitaker's Landscape & Construction