Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Nahant, MA
There are 144 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Nahant
- Rodenhiser Home Serviceseverything they did was excellent, their techs are highly trained, they work quickly and the end product for the install looks and works great. They have an annual maintenance contract that covers checkups in the spring for A/C, and the fall for the furnace. Never seen a more thorough report after each checkup. The office staff is very responsive and knowledgeable about all of their services, overall I would say they run a really great operation
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesThe Units are great. They were in and out in a few days. Everything went as expected. They are a little higher in price than others, but well worth the cost.
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesBoth Rodenheiser employees were polite and courteous. They listened attentively and I was given a full explanation of work performed. Incredibly nice experience
- Sila Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and ElectricalPro: responsive Con: no price transparency They were the first to respond to the Angie's List inquiry, which was great. And they had availability to come out that same day. However, they refused to give any kind of price quote over the phone, not even a wide range. They wanted to come out and do an assessment for $89, and would only give a price quote at that time. I got them to tell me what their labor cost was ($90 per half hour), but they wouldn't discuss how long the job was likely to take, or whether we could at least put an upper limit on the job. If they came out for the assessment and ended up quoting some outrageous number, I'd still be on the hook for the $89 assessment. For such a simple job (ended up being about $300 plus materials), this was a bit silly. I already had all parts onsite, and could provide descriptions and pictures. I ended up booking with MJ Eisenhauer instead, as they gave me a fair price range in advance, as well as explaining what would affect the final cost. Maybe Sila's approach would make sense for more complicated jobs, but for simple stuff, I would look elsewhere
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesPlumbing work went very well. But we asked to re-silicone our shower unit and the door hardware was damaged in the process. It was action above expectations so we're not complaining, but we paid for it and are still awaiting replacement hardware to use the shower. Other than that, the work was done professionally and cheerfully. Other than the shower issue, the work was a 5
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesVery well like always. I recommend them for important repairs or jobs. We've had so many rip off jobs and I never have to worry with their work. But be ready to pay up!!! I recommend purchasing your own parts prior to the repair vist save some money.
- Sila Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and ElectricalExcellent. Received a call by 9 AM and was told someone could be at my house by noon. Then, the office called to confirm the time and informed me of the plumber's name. We discussed the problem, and I was actually happy when I found out I could actually replace the toilet - since it was quite old. The work was completed by midday in a very professional way. I was very pleased with the work and will definitely use this company again. I am not sure about the total price - it might have been high - but not unreasonable
- Baker Elman PlumbingOverall satisfied with the way the team handled the problem, which is that of intermittent temperature fluctuations at the shower. (We initially had a boiler service call from a different company, and that other company had concluded that the shower temperature control (Symmons Temptrol) was the only issue.) Susan and Lisa were professional and helpful in scheduling the work and notifying us just before the plumber(s) arrival on the day of the repair. John and Smith repaired the shower control (the issue that had been diagnosed by the other company). After the repair, we found that hot water continued to be intermittent... The following is what impressed us: John and Smith returned same day to further check temperatures existing at the boiler, a sink fixture, as a consistent temp, but fluctuated over a short period of time. (Time to call the boiler company again...
- Baker Elman PlumbingI was completely satisfied. Quick service, and the tech was friendly, responsive and professional. When I initially called with my problem, they were completely honest with me, that was the contributing factor to go with them. I will most definitely employ them with all my future needs!
- Baker Elman PlumbingThe plumber was very professional and efficient. He removed our old garbage disposal and installed a new one in approx. 30 min.
Plumbers in Nahant
- Business Description:SUPER SERVICE AWARD 2020, 2019,2018,2017,2016, 2015, 2014 AND 2013 PLUMBING. Hot & Cold Plumbing & Heating LLC is a full service plumbing and heating and gas-fitting company. We are diversified in the plumbing and heating industry. We are fully licensend and insured. (MA Master License #15556 NH Master License #4796 MA Oil Burner Technician #127758). If you are looking for a plumbing and heating and gas-fitting company that puts customer service and quality of work first. Give Hot & Cold Plum..Recent Review:Eric responded right away to my quote request, scheduled a time, provided a clear quote, and stayed in touch until the work was done. The work itself was done professionally, with good communication throughout the process. He will be my first call whenever the next job needs to be doneDamon G.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:We recently purchased our home and during the final walkthrough we discovered a toilet leak. We called Brad and he came immediately and fixed the issue - he was prompt, clean and professional and took the time to explain why we had the problem and how he was going to fix it. Brad also ran all new plumbing for our master bathroom as we wanted to update the shower, tub and sink fixtures and connect them to new copper and pex lines to avoid issues in the future. We can’t thank Brad enough for setting us up so we won’t have to worry about plumbing issues for years to come! Highly recommend Brad if you’re looking for someone to show up when they say they will and work had to get the job done when they said they would. Hard to find that these dayschris c.
- Business Description:Give us a call for your Plumbing & Heating needs.Recent Review:Since most plumbers in my area aren't open on Saturday, Colin was a lifesaver. He was very efficient, professional, honest and overall a really nice guy. He even texted me to let me know when he was on his way. His prices are reasonable (with the coupon it was $2090 for a brand new water heater and installation), and even gave me a quick quote for another project I might do in the future. I would highly recommend him to anyoneKathryn T.
- Business Description:Morris Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to be Essex County’s most trusted HVAC team since 1998. Whether you need AC or heater maintenance, repairs, or complete replacements and new installations, the local company can handle it. Expect quality work and customer care every time. Morris Heating & Air Conditioning responds quickly, arrives as scheduled, and leaves no mess behind. Additionally, the company is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any emergency heating or cooling in Ipswi..Recent Review:Peter is a knowledgable and professional in his work. He explained everything thoroughly in a way that could be understood. He was also very personable. I would highly recommend Morris Heating and Air Conditioning of Ipswich Mass. We have been very pleased with the service for over ten yearsYsidro R.
- Business Description:We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring ..Recent Review:We just had our electrical panel updated. Mario and his team were fabulous! 5+!! I will recommend Sila to everyone because of the great experience we had. Fast service with with the best guys doing the best job at a fair price. What more could you ask for!Shirley S.
- Business Description:I'm a plumber trying to start my own business. I've been doing plumbing for about 4 years, and I'm very passionate about it. I am studying and working hard to have a good future.Recent Review:Rafa did a fantastic job installing our new range! He came by yesterday afternoon to disconnect the old range, and again this afternoon after the new range had been delivered to set it up. He and his partner worked efficiently to connect the range, level it, and test it to make sure it was working correctly. He was super responsive via text, always on time, and his prices are very reasonable. We’re planning to hire him again in a few weeks to install our new kitchen sink. Very glad we found himAmber P.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest, we will be out of the office from December 23rd to January 8th. We will resume regular business on January 9th, 2020. Please feel free to leave a message or request a quote and we will be in contact with you as soon as we return. Plumbing experience of over 20 years. 24 hour emergency service. All calls personally answered. Three time Super Service Award winning company. Winner of the 2013 Angie's List Best Contractor AwardRecent Review:Petros and his assistant got to my house quickly, diagnosed the problem and gave me some options. They fixed the problem quickly and went the extra mile to install a new cleanout in my basement so it would be easier to snake the drain in the future. Petros took the time to explain what he had done and why. He was very friendly, easy to deal with and he charged me a fair price. I will definitely be calling Floros Plumbing from now onGreg P.
- Business Description:NOTE: Please call us at 781-983-1858 to schedule service. We are not able to follow up with emailed or messenger requests due to work volume/all hands being in the field. S Ferro Plumbing & Heating is a Locally owned & operated. We provide 24 hour On-Site Service. FREE Estimates on all work - Commercial or Residential. Fully licensed and insured to perform all your plumbing and heating needs!!!! Prefers phone calls for quicker response time.Recent Review:Our hot water heater broke on Sunday evening and by Tuesday morning Steve had replaced it for 50% the cost of a quote given by another company. Steve responded to my Angie's List request for quote within 1 hour and provided a quote over the phone which was great because I had already taken time out of work to meet another plumber for a quoteCourtney P.
- Business Description:FOR FASTEST RESPONSE TIME PLEASE CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 978-790-8002. Eisen is a local, licensed and insured company that has worked hard to build a reputation for dependability and quality. Serving the residents of the Massachusetts North Shore since 1987, Eisen is proud to be one of the leading plumbing, heating, and gas fitting service contractors in the area. Our number one priority at Eisen is to provide homes and businesses with safe, prompt and reliable service. Years of experience in Pe..Recent Review:Our bathtub faucet had a drip that was getting progressively worse, and the diverter on the faucet also wasn't working well so that the flow of water from the shower head was pretty weak. I called Josh based on his reviews on Angie's List, and he agreed to come over the next morning. He arrived when he said he would, was very polite and professional, and didn't mind explaining the steps of the repair since I was curious. It's been a little over a month since the repair and all is working well. Josh warrants his work for a year, which is nice. I would definitely hire him again if I have another plumbing issueMatthew F.
- Business Description:Full service plumbing and heating contractor.Recent Review:John and his helper drained my boiler system so a kickspace heater could be removed. The heater did not have shutoff valves on it so I couldn't do it myself. They did did the work quickly and refilled my system and made sure it was operational. I thought the price was very reasonable for the work performed. He is at the top of my call list. <br /GEORGE D.
Deals in Nahant for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Nahant
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- 1-800-PLUNGERPO Box 8574
- 1HandyTech Corp.35 Elm St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Andover1 Dundee Park Dr
- 24/7 Plumbers in Beverly380 Cabot St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Boston96 Business St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Burlington1 North Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Concord747 Main St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Lexington29 Hartwell Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Mansfield171 Forbes Boulevard
- 24/7 Plumbers in Newton112 Needham St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Norton253 Mansfield Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Plymouth118 Long Pond Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Reading580 Main St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Wellesley10 Prescott St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Worcester1191 Millbury St
- 4 Seasons PlumbingP.O. Box 774
- 781 Plumbing Corp.140 Kennedy Drive
- 911 Restoration of Boston83 Morse St
- A & J PLASTERING11 WOODBINE ST
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A JULIAN PLUMBINGNEW ADD 35 KINGSBURY RD
- A M CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INC52 NANTASKET AVE
- A Pelosi Plumbing & Heating38 Emerald Rd
- A Plus Plumbing & Heating15 Hancock st
- A Pro Rooter24 South St
- A&G Association Inc24 Observatory Ave
- A+ Plumbing Heating & Cooling7 Elm ST
Manchester, New Hampshire
- A-1 NEW & USED PLUMBING & HTG30 PROSPECT ST
- A.L.I. Plumbing Services64 Fairview Ave
Nashua, New Hampshire
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- A1 NEW AND USED PLUMBING AND HEATING SUPPLIES30 PROSPECT ST
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- aaa radiator enclosures163 Beech Ave
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- Abington Plumbing & Heating1133 Washington St
- Abington Plumbing Heating & Cooling140 Brockton Ave.
- Abington Sewer Service1420 Bedford St.
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- Above Quality Plumbing & Heating40 Eaton Rd
- AbriamBarkerCarpentry26 Cary Ave.
- ABS DRAIN9 ESSEX ST
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Absolute Precision Plumbing, Heating & Cooling5 Wildwood Rd
- Absolute Water System LLC100 Shirking Rd
Epping, New Hampshire
- ACTION PLUMBING64 CONWELL AVE
- Adams Street Plumbing272 Adams St.
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- ADD EQUITY HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC23 MAPLE SPRING DRIVE
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Affordable Cabinet Refacing18 Dundee Park # 10
- Affordable Construction27 Norwood Street
Suite 348, Massachusetts
- Affordable Plumbing Heating and Gasfitting100 Den Quarry Rd
- Affordable Services LLC22 Roosevelt Ave.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Aklit Plumbing & Heating55 Alpena Ave
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alex Rooter112 Chestnut St
- Alexander Plumbing4A McDermott Farm Road
- Aliston Plumbing and Heating340 N Harvard St
- All Drain Service IncPO Box 130
- All Hours Plumbing Heating & A/C4126 S 4900 W
Salt Lake City, Utah
- all kleanservices30 shore dr unit c
- ALL SEASONS HOME REMODELING369 SOMERVILLE AVE
- Allan Kitchen Gallery1033 Turnpike St Rte138
- Alley St Plumbing and Heating35 Alley St
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Allson Sewer Cleaners281 Western Ave
- Allston Plumbing201 Cambridge St
- Allston Plumbing & Heating259 Cambridge St.
- Allston Sewer & Drain229 Brighton Ave.
- ALTA CONSTRUCTION329 Summit AV 16
- ALVAN'S PAINTING186 POWELL ST
- Amandas Fuel100 Hicks Ave
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Leak Detection - Boston & New England26 Middle Rd Unit 4
- American Made Masonry LLC9 Locust St
- Andover Emergency Plumbing9 Lupine Rd.
- Andover Plumbing & Heating139 River Rd.
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Andujar's Home Improvement28 Short St
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- Antrim Coast Painting LLC58 Union St
- Aqua Plumbing113 Jenkins Rd
- Arcaya remodeling35 Harvard St
- Arlington Plumbing & Heating18 Elmore St.
- Arlington Plumbing Experts42 Lowell St.
- Arlington Sewer & Drain34 Dudley St
- Arron Enterprises7253 E Dewberry Ave
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Boston300 Manley St
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- ASB Plumbing & Heating Co140 Glenwood Ave
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- Ashland Emergency Plumbing49 Oregon Rd.
- Ashland Sewer & Drain311 Eliot St.
- Aspen Environmental270 Lawrence St
- Assured Service Plumbing Heating & A/CPO Box 369
- Auburn Lulu Plumbing & Heating136 Central St
- Auburndale Emergency Plumbing411 Lexington St
- Auburndale Plumbing & Heating146 Pine St.
- A & J PLASTERING
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.