Cables, cords, and wires are needed to power the devices in our homes, but hiding them all can be a real hassle. Learn 11 ways to put them out of sight.
Get matched with top Electricians in Nahant, MA
There are 125 highly-rated local electricians.
Matching on Angi
Recent Electrician Reviews in Nahant
- Sila Heating, Cooling, Plumbing and ElectricalWe just had our electrical panel updated. Mario and his team were fabulous! 5+!! I will recommend Sila to everyone because of the great experience we had. Fast service with with the best guys doing the best job at a fair price. What more could you ask for!!
- Rodenhiser Home Serviceseverything they did was excellent, their techs are highly trained, they work quickly and the end product for the install looks and works great. They have an annual maintenance contract that covers checkups in the spring for A/C, and the fall for the furnace. Never seen a more thorough report after each checkup. The office staff is very responsive and knowledgeable about all of their services, overall I would say they run a really great operation
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesThe Units are great. They were in and out in a few days. Everything went as expected. They are a little higher in price than others, but well worth the cost.
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesExcellent....Rodenhiser is always great and treats their customers with the utmost respect and kindness as this work was done at my elderly mother's house
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesVery well like always. I recommend them for important repairs or jobs. We've had so many rip off jobs and I never have to worry with their work. But be ready to pay up!!! I recommend purchasing your own parts prior to the repair vist save some money.
- AR Home Renovations CorpGreat Andre and team are trustworthy and reliable builders. We use them on multiple projects and plan to use for future as well.
- Cotti-Johnson Heating-Cooling-ElectricalGreat; they helped us choose size & placement, installation done on the and the minor item noted by the city’s electrical inspector remedied. Highly recommend, will use again for other services.
- Rodenhiser Home ServicesWork was overpriced and they were unable to find main breaker needed to get me back up and were planning to have one shipped from somewhere leaving me down for another day. I made a call myself and found it first try resulting in work done the same day but I sill got charged too much in my understanding
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.Beantown was really great to work with. We had all old shingles,tar paper and trim removed and had a window replaced. The new window was slightly bigger then the old one. It was no problem for the crew to install. The crews were punctual,respectful, knowledgeable and responsible. All old exterior siding was stripped, any rot found was dealt with, cleaned up at the end of each day. There was rot directly under the front door. The far corner of garage had massive rotting from years worth of small animals and ants.They were able to repair all areas without any problem. Any questions we had were answered in a timely manner. The materials were, are of great quality. They applied for and got the work permit from the town. They arranged for a dumpster to be delivered. Arranged for an electrician to come and remove exterior lights,meter and cables from house. We were told what and when things were going to happen. They have an attention to detail. The work included: Shingles,trim boards,tar paper, all nails pulled,wrapped entire house & detached garage in 2 different wraps, installed the new window, new siding & trim on both , new dryer and bathroom vent covers, new gutters and downspouts. They also boxed in the metal chimney pipe. Electrician came back and re attached meter,cables,etc to house. They also put up new lights we had picked out.The job was started on a Tuesday. Everything was completed 7 business days later. Our house went from the ugliest in the neighborhood to the most beautiful. We are still in awe of how nice it came out. We will not hesitate to call them again. Sincerely, Keith & Jo Beadlin
- D & S Partners ConstructionWe did a complete gut and rehab of our kitchen and back porch. It was a big job involving structural changes, electric work and all new plumbing in the house. The team was professional, polite, cleaned up after themselves, and communicated well what was going on. The quality of work was very nice, new woodwork trim to match existing windows and trim in the house, electric changes, there was so much to do. It turned out great, I am very happy with the results, and would hire them again
Electricians in Nahant
- Business Description:• 2019 Super Service Award Winner - 7th Consecutive Year! • For Over 20 Years, We have been Proudly Serving clients in the Greater Boston Area! • We offer both Residential & Commercial Services • T & G Electrical is a Certified Master Licensed & Insured, Locally Owned & Family Operated Electrical Company • Our commitment to excellence has earned us an impeccable local reputation with clients which we will happily share with you through our references • If you have a project, call us! • We w..Recent Review:George set clear expectations, asked for our input at every step, gave his own excellent suggestions, carried out clean work, excellent quality, left things clean. We were expecting to have to hire someone to patch up, but we didn’t have to as the work was so well doneAllon K.
- Business Description:Professional Quality Service is what you can expect from Matthew Burt Electrical. We provide a wide range of electrical services for your home, including complete electrical upgrades and electrical installation services for your remodeling projects. Electrical Upgrades Allow us to upgrade your power meter and electrical panel for a higher level of safety and reliability. We make sure that everything is completely up to code, and we also upgrade all types of wiring for homes and businesses. We..Recent Review:The improvements took five working days, and they did exceed my quote, but that was because of the changes I made as we moved forward. Matthew is a professional. He was the only contractor who presented me with a detailed itemized quote that covered everything I outlined in our walk through. In the process of doing the work, Matthew did have some helpful suggestions, which I approved. During our initial meeting he did tell me that he would need to pull a permit for some of the work I wanted done, and he did include that cost of the permit in the quote. He also told me there needed to be some upgrades made to my electrical panel, which he also took care of. When it was time for the inspection and sign-off on the permit, Matthew met the inspector and presented me with the sign-off document. Two weeks ago I called Matthew back to change my dining room fixture, and I was just as pleased with his professionalism and neatness as I was the first time. I would definitely recommend Matthew BurtJoyce T.
- Business Description:Licensed and insured electrician with all aspects including residential repair, wiring, additions, service and panel changes and upgrades, smoke detectors, outlets, lighting, fan install. Commercial installation, repairs, service installation and repair, service install, fire alarms, data networking. Solar repair. Industrial installation to include motors, controls, explosion proof, fire alarm
- Business Description:Electrical Contractor with prompt, reliable service for your home and business.
- Business Description:Here to help with all of your electrical needs. Give us a call today at 617-650-8151!
- Business Description:Since 2004, we have established the most reliable and trusted service around. We do the job right the first time and will not take short cuts to get a project done faster or cheaper. We do the work the way we would want it done in our own homes! It is of the utmost importance to us to be there for our customers when needed, whether it be nights, weekends, rain or shine, no matter how big or small the job. We are fully licensed and insured. Licenses & Affiliations: MA Journeyman License #50824..Recent Review:JP O'BRIEN where on time. Immediately began working on the project. The crew was very professional. Answered all our questions on this job and future jobs. Tarps were used on the floor and furniture, until work was complete. Clean up after the work was completed. Very happy with the work. Highly recommend JP O'BRIENSteven S.
- Business Description:As the country depends more and more on computers and other forms of automation to make life easier, dependence on electricity sees an equal increase. So when some part of your home’s electrical system begins to malfunction, you need a team that can correct it efficiently, and you need to be able to trust that the job was done right. The team at Sylvester Electric knows that this trust is extremely important, because of the potential for hazards in the event of poorly done work. However, thei..Recent Review:We heard back from SEI immediately after requesting a quote, and they were able to send an electrician to our house the same day. Ryan was courteous, dedicated to quality, professional, and mindful of cleanliness by wearing gloves and boot covers inside our houseHolly N.
- Business Description:8 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS FOR LANDSCAPING, PLUMBING AND CARPENTRY. CHARGES BY THE HOUR OR BY CONTRACT. DOES CHARGE OVERTIME. TRAVEL CHARGES FROM SHOP TO SITE. LIC # A7930.Recent Review:First they quoted and then installed 3 of these smoke alarms for $500, which I thought was a more than competitive price, especially since it also included a relay that would accomplish the interface work to the 24v security alarm system. Then I have known for a long time that I needed to bring both of my breaker panels up to code. So I asked them and one other local electrician to bid on the job. Fortunately, Leiser came in with the best price on that ($2200) and then did a great job with the new panels, while at the same, for a few more hours, replaced an attic fan motor that had burned out and ran a new 3 way switch line so I could force the fan on during the winter to improve attic cooling and air flow during ice dam periods. Since I had just installed a new roof with new soffit and ridge line vents, I expect this solution to be fantastic. The install team on both visits was great. Their email response was always fast. These guys are top drawerBrooks H.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate todayRecent Review:Furusa Electric was friendly, courteous, and respectful. Mr Furusa took time to explain different options available for the recessed lighting. He got our input throughout the process to be sure that we would be happy with the results. Furusa electric did an outstanding job, were precise in their work, and were careful not to make a mess. This is a company that puts its customers first and focuses on doing the right thing the right wayTatenda c.
- Business Description:We're a small family owned electric contractor based on the North Shore of Boston. JOLT stands for myself, John, my dog, Oliver, my wife, Lisa and our son, Trevor. I personally have over 25 years experience in the electrical field and would love to show you what customer service is really like. We answer the phone when you call, let you know if we're running 15 minutes late and are clean, articulate and polite. Oh yeah, and we do electrical work pretty well too. Check us out on the A&E TV sho..Recent Review:One of my 12 alarms went bleeping at about 11 a.m. at night. I called Joit at about 12:30 a.m. and ask they call me first thing in the morning. I got a call at 7 a.m. and they came that afternoon which was the day before Thanksgiving. All my smoke detectors were replaced with up to code hard-wired smoke detectors and an outlet replaced. The job was done professionally and John was very nice I'm very professional. I would hire it again. I did get a bit of sticker shock, but each of these smoke detectors on Amazon looks like it's about $40 so I don't believe it was outrageously overpriced. And I was truly grateful to find someone who came out the day before ThanksgivingNadia P.
Deals in Nahant for Electrician
Explore our Solution Center for helpful electrician articles
Outdoor kitchens are a great way to use your yard space with your family or entertaining. Here are some tips to keep your outdoor kitchen clean and maintained.
Figure out the cause of your light bulbs burning out too soon. There are several potential causes: the type of bulb you're using, the fixture itself, or your home voltage.
Find Electricians in
Electricians in Nahant
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1HandyTech Corp.35 Elm St
- 1HandyTech Corp.
- A & D Electric575 Washington Ave
- A & J NELSON ELECTRIC INC171 ESSEX ST
- A & S Electric, Inc.4 Shadowbrook Ln Apt 30
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A M CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INC52 NANTASKET AVE
- A Quality Electrical ServicePO Box 564
- A-PHASE ELECTRICPO Box 4084
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- AC Electric34 Belair Dr
- Accurate Automotive15 Bedford St
- ACG ELECTRIC, ALARM & SECURITY LLC43 Pemberton Road
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- ADILSON ELECTRIC SERVICES967 BROADWAY
- Adriatik Agolli Electric172 evans street
North Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Electric55 woodman circle
- Advanced Electrical Service560 Massapoag Ave
- Advanced Electrical Service CoP.O. Box 761207
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES23 Kondelin Rd
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Fans - The Fan Doctor9 Gumpas Hill Rd
Pelham, New Hampshire
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alexander Technical Resources1263 Glenwood Ave SE
- Alix Berube Electric55 littleton rd 25D
- ALL DESIGN REMODELING INC.80 1/2 Main St Suite#2B
- ALL ELECTRIC WORKS40 Maple Lane
- All Pros Electric Inc10 Middlesex Avenue
- ALL SEASONS HOME REMODELING369 SOMERVILLE AVE
- ALL-TECH ELECTRIC INC1 Malden St
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- ALTA CONSTRUCTION329 Summit AV 16
- ALTERNATE ENERGY60 Fire House Rd
- ALZATE ELECTRIC2 turner st
- Amandas Fuel100 Hicks Ave
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- AMERICAN ELECTRICIANS SERVICES,LLC45 Trapelo Rd # 1
- AMG ELECTRIC746 Saratoga St
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Angelo Santucci Inc. landscape Contractors95 Adams St.
- ANGWIN ELECTRIC9 MAPLE ST
Concord, New Hampshire
- ANTHONY E DOYLE ELECTRICIAN1420 PROVIDENCE RD
- Antoniel Painting & Finish1000 Governors Dr
- APC Integrated176 Neponset Ave.
- Appel Electric Co IncP.O. Box 838
- Applied Power Design17 Hunt Road
- Arcaya remodeling35 Harvard St
- ARCHIBALD ELECTRIC6 PROCTOR CIR
- Arnold Greene Electric326 W Hollis St
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Arron Enterprises7253 E Dewberry Ave
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Boston300 Manley St
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Art Nici Electric68 Putnam Rd
- art nici electric68 putnam rd
- Associated Elevator Companies Inc.583 Forrest Road
South Yarmouth, Massachusetts
- Audio - Video Alternatives, LLC419 Andover Street Conceptual Showrooms inside Ethan Allen Furniture
North Andover, Massachusetts
- AV Electrical Systems LLC.65 QUINCY SHORE DR. #1
- aw contracting179 Beale St
- Awesome Home, Inc.52 Gerry Road
Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
- A & D Electric
- B P Logue & Co. Inc.3 Industrial Way Unit C
- BAJ Construction Corp2 Rhodes Pl
- BAKER ELECTRIC45 OAKLANDvale Ave.
- Barnes Electrical Contractors & Fire Protection137 Sheridan Ave
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- Barros Companies Inc164 East St
- Bartlett Electrical Services56 Wood St
- BASCO SECURITY INC143 PRISCILLA DR
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- Bateman Electric29 Bradbury Ave
- Baystate Builders550 Adams St
- BB Homes69 Sharon St apt 2
- Bce Electrical ContractingPO Box 211
- Beauregard Electric771 Tiffany St
- Beck CoP.O. Box 05
- Bellingham Electric250 Pulaski Blvd
- BENOIT'S LIGHTING INC16 PLEASANT ST
- Bernardi's Electric197 Grapevine Rd
Dunbarton, New Hampshire
- Berry Mechanical Services, Inc.3 Milton Way
- Bert Murphy Construction Inc71 Belcher Cir
- Bertola Custom Homes & Remodeling248 River Street
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- Best Price Electric LLC17 Friend St
- BIGELOW ELECTRICAL CO INC1 PULLMAN ST
- BILL MURPHY ELECTRIC15 NAPLES AVE
- Bill Tracia ElectricalPO Box 219
- BISESTI ELECTRIC & ALARM COPO BOX 447
- BJ Handyman
23 bainbridge st , Massachusetts
- BLS Electric 12 Oakledge Rd
- Bob Batchelder Superior Builders14 Patrick Ave
- BOB FARRELL- ELECTRICIAN42 PINEHILL RD
- Bogen Electric LLC274 W Acton Rd
- BOISSONNEAULT ELECTRIC CORP36 Chuck Drive
- B P Logue & Co. Inc.