This guide features information on the costs to repair a brick wall, whether or not you need a brick mason to complete spalling, tuckpointing, or a full restoration.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Nahant, MA
There are 138 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Nahant
- AR Home Renovations CorpOne word: fantastic. Andre and his team have done numerous large projects for us over the past few years. Not only do they do a great job with the work itself, as people they’re all plain and simply “good guys”. Every time the completed projects have been highest quality and if there was ever an issue they’ll go out of their way to make it right quickly. I’ve not once needed to worry whether work would be completed, or if corners were being cut, and that type of peace of mind is so important in my decision to hire AR Home Renovation Corp again and again. Prices are not the cheapest, but you know you’re going to get an awesome result every time. Anyone looking for projects to be done big or small, I can’t recommend Andre and team highly enough
- AR Home Renovations CorpGreat Andre and team are trustworthy and reliable builders. We use them on multiple projects and plan to use for future as well.
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.I recommend Jim DelPrete and Beantown Home Improvement without reservation. I contacted them for an estimate after reading Angi's reviews and selected him both because of his approach to our projects and his competitive cost. He and his company met or exceeded my expectations from my first phone call through our final wrap up. In addition, with us having two major projects done back to back, Jim offered a significant discount on the roof replacement. I am confident you will be pleased with their work and would suggest at least contacting him for an estimate
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.Beantown was really great to work with. We had all old shingles,tar paper and trim removed and had a window replaced. The new window was slightly bigger then the old one. It was no problem for the crew to install. The crews were punctual,respectful, knowledgeable and responsible. All old exterior siding was stripped, any rot found was dealt with, cleaned up at the end of each day. There was rot directly under the front door. The far corner of garage had massive rotting from years worth of small animals and ants.They were able to repair all areas without any problem. Any questions we had were answered in a timely manner. The materials were, are of great quality. They applied for and got the work permit from the town. They arranged for a dumpster to be delivered. Arranged for an electrician to come and remove exterior lights,meter and cables from house. We were told what and when things were going to happen. They have an attention to detail. The work included: Shingles,trim boards,tar paper, all nails pulled,wrapped entire house & detached garage in 2 different wraps, installed the new window, new siding & trim on both , new dryer and bathroom vent covers, new gutters and downspouts. They also boxed in the metal chimney pipe. Electrician came back and re attached meter,cables,etc to house. They also put up new lights we had picked out.The job was started on a Tuesday. Everything was completed 7 business days later. Our house went from the ugliest in the neighborhood to the most beautiful. We are still in awe of how nice it came out. We will not hesitate to call them again. Sincerely, Keith & Jo Beadlin
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.We are extremely pleased. They did a fantastic job. The crew was excellent. They paid attention to every detail, did a daily cleanup and were very professional. I would be pleased to recommend this company to family and friends.
- D & S Partners ConstructionWe did a complete gut and rehab of our kitchen and back porch. It was a big job involving structural changes, electric work and all new plumbing in the house. The team was professional, polite, cleaned up after themselves, and communicated well what was going on. The quality of work was very nice, new woodwork trim to match existing windows and trim in the house, electric changes, there was so much to do. It turned out great, I am very happy with the results, and would hire them again
- Archadeck - Advantage Design & ConstructionWe are thrilled with our new porch. Krisoula was amazing and patient while we figured out exactly what we wanted to build, and the materials we wanted to use. She was extremely knowledgeable and guided us through the pros and cons of each decision we had to make in that respect. Her drawings really brought the project to life. Once we had the technical drawings from the Archadeck team, we discovered that the permitting process would require a variance because of city regulations, but she stuck with us and guided us through the process, even making sure that the application was completed properly. She even joined us on the prime time call with the Board of Appeals and spoke on our behalf. I’m quite sure that our approval wouldn’t have happened so quickly and easily if it weren’t for Krisoula’s help. Once construction started, Mike took over and he proved to be equally as patient and thorough. He was easy to contact and was always available to discuss the project. The crew working on our project was excellent and rather nice to have around the house. They were super friendly, respectful of our property, and did really high-quality work. In the past when we’ve had home renovations and repairs, we’ve had to pay close attention to the work to prevent mistakes or nonsensical construction. Not with this crew. Whenever I had a question, they had an answer and could explain how it was going to be resolved. And, if I didn’t like something, they were willing to change it. I’ve truly had to rethink what my role was supposed to be as a homeowner, because in the past I’ve had to micromanage the process. No one wants to do that, so this round of renovations was such a relief. Initial pricing and timing estimates were right on target. We had a few addendums, but our own fault for making some changes as the build was taking place. They were minor too. There were times when we thought we were going to have to pay more based on unexpected complexity of the build, but Archadeck never asked for more money despite the small surprises. Lumbar prices increased since we signed the contract, but we never heard a peep. Bottom line, the team was determined to get it done within the original budget, and even more importantly, they were determined to get it done right, to our liking. You really couldn’t ask for more! We would work with the Archadeck team again in a heartbeat. They were excellent partners on our porch build and exceeded expectations. We can’t wait for the nice weather so we can fully enjoy their hard work
- Archadeck - Advantage Design & ConstructionMike, Krisoula, and whole Archadeck team were fantastic. Walked us through every step of the process and were extremely through/detailed with what was happening on site every day. Job site was immaculate during the entire process as well. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a new deck/patio
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.I highly recommend Beantown Home Improvements. The estimate was done by the owner and he stayed right on target. They crew is very skilled. They were efficient, responsive and easy to communicate with. Our siding, roof and decks look amazing! It feels like we are in a brand new house!
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INCBill Germaine (owner) and his team at B&B Affordable Renovations, did an AMAZING job constructing the large addition to my home! Not only did Bill meet my expectations, but he also EXCEEDED them! His ideas turned my aspirations into reality, and left me with an addition much better than I could have ever imagined. Bill and his team were responsive, quick, caring, and thorough. Because of them I am now enjoying my brand new dining room, bathrooms, new basement and much more! THANK YOU BILL!! We will DEFINITELY be hiring you again in the future!
Siding Contractors in Nahant
- Business Description:My name is Colin Bray. I am the proud owner of E.B. Window and Siding. We are a family owned business since 1981! We install premium grades of vinyl siding (including vinyl shingles) with a focus on upgrading the energy efficiency of your home with the latest low profile exterior insulations and vapor barrier products. The days of styrofoam, Tyvek and plastic houses are over! Give us a call and a contractor (NOT a salesman!) will come out to meet you and give you a quick and painless assessme..Recent Review:Although in the end, I decided not to side my house, I'd highly recommend speaking with Colin at E.B. Window and Siding. He came out to meet and discuss the project twice. He provided three rounds of samples. And he provided me with addresses so I could see their work firsthand. While I can't vouch for their finished project, their customer service was wonderful (very patient) and I'd strongly recommend calling them for a projectJean M.
- Business Description:Winter Hill General Contractors is a privately owned business which takes great pride in the personalized, professional relationship that it strives to maintain with it's clients. Our goal is to provide quality workmanship at an affordable fair price. We depend upon word-of-mouth advertising and realize that building up our clientele will only come from happy customers who are satisfied and would recommend our services to their family and friendsRecent Review:Winter Hill was an incredible partner to have for our first renovation project. We had our kitchen fully gutted and remodeled, the floors sanded and restained, an internal wall removed, and painting and base boards in the entire first floor. From the beginning it was clear that Winter Hill was different from other contractors we had visit our home and give us quotes. Tiago was extremely thoughtful, friendly and full of great ideas. Where other contractors said no you can't do that, Tiago would say you can't do that, but offer another solution that got us what we needed. Our site director, Gustavo, and the 3 staff on staff on site were all friendly, great at communcating with us about progress, and hard working. As were the electrician and plumber they worked with. The quality of the work is fantastic, and they were very flexible with all of the personal touches we wanted to make. Timeline: The project started right on the day we scheduled with no delays, and ended after 5 weeks when they said 4-6 weeks and that was even with us adding on a few additional things mid-project. The time between when we first reached out and the start of the project was about 6 weeks, which was longer than we expected, but they were by far the fastest at getting us a quote and setting up a date once we accepted the quote. Finances: The amount we were quoted was substantially lower than other offers and there were no hidden costs. We paid what we were quoted plus the additional work we asked them to do mid-project. Responsiveness: On a few occasions we had to wait about 48 hours before hearing back from them but my sense they were both just very busy! Every other time they were great about connecting with us, but this was a small thing compared to all the other GREAT things about Winter Hill. We highly recommend Winter Hill to all of our friends and will be hiring them for any additional work we decide to take onLaule'a T.
- Business Description:Special Promotion for Spring 2014: Free full roof inspection and report. If you're considering a new roof and not not sure you need one, this free report will provide you with the information you need to make an educated decision. Also a Preferred Remodeler for James Hardie Siding.Additional Service Areas: Portions of Ashland Norfolk, Chelmsford Haverhill, Chelsea Saugus, Concord Maynard, Dorchester Braintree, Downtown & Norwood Brockton CountiesRecent Review:This is a follow-up to my previous review. ICS eventually contacted me to complete the necessary repair. We were promised the work would be done in March--we were put off until May due "to the weather". The repair itself only took a couple of hours. Nick contacted us about the repair and did a great job with his crew. They were neat, punctual, and thorough. Nick was great to work with and easy to talk to. Our whole experience took 8 months to get repaired. While the work was great, I wish the company had been more responsive to initial call and had responded with greater customer service--especially someone they had preciously done work forMary C.
- Business Description:We are providers of construction services in the Massachusetts area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Monteros INC has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service that our customers continue to rely ..Recent Review:The service was very good. I've been using his service for a year now and he always do a very great job. The communication was well. He responds to my inquiry quickly. I would absolutely hire them again. If There was a problem he will be the I'll contact. He was a very, very good contractorJuan Carlos r.
- Business Description:Capital Construction is an award winning General Contractor located in South shore serving Boston metro and surrounding areas. Capital Construction is a contracting specialist that handles all types of projects including Roofing Asphalt, Slate, & Rubber) James Hardie Siding / Cedar Siding, Custom Carpentry, Custom Copper Work, Masonry Plastering, and Interior/Exterior Painting. Large custom remodel / renovation projects available upon request. Based in Boston, the services of Capital Construc..Recent Review:Capital Construction does a great job, with different crews covering delivery of materials, construction, and clean up. Jay Avagianos was our project manager, monitoring the job and answering our questions. The stairs and landing are solid and we are very pleased with the outcome. Their installation team did an excellent job. ( We did a roof project with them in 2015, which we are still pleased with as well.) Would strongly recommend considering Capital Construction for work at your homeCheryl L.
- Business Description:Peguero Construction has provided the residents of Massachusetts with exceptional, lasting roofing, siding and other home exterior improvements. With over 10 years of experience and service to the community, our team has built a solid reputation on the quality of our work. We understand the importance and investment that goes into a new roof, windows or doors. Our trained and knowledgeable technician makes it the entire process easy for you. Give us a call today for more information about our..Recent Review:These guy's did everything they said they would in exactly the time frame given to us. Everything went super smooth and I'm extreme satisfied with the finish product. Special thanks to Ray. I will definitely be in contact when it's time for siding on my houseBen P.
- Business Description:We are a highly experienced roofing company serving the Greater Boston area. We are specialists in all types of roofing. We Also specialize in siding replacement, exterior painting , and deck repairs. Customer service is our #1 goal and we treat our customers with a professional experience. Call today for your free estimate ! We take all major credit cards and offer financing.
- Business Description:CORE Remodeling Services, Inc. is a full service remodeling design and build firm. We specialize in remodeling kitchens, bathrooms, basements, attics, additions, whole house renovations, deck building, siding, window and door replacements in the Worcester County MA and Metro West MA area. Please read our project minimum requirements at the end as we do not complete installs or repairs . We are committed to developing long-term relationships with our customers. We will exceed expectations and ..Recent Review:We hired CORE for a kitchen remodel and couldn’t be happier with the results. Throughout the entire process (which we delayed multiple times during the design phase due to Covid), Corey and his team team were extremely courteous, prompt, and professional. Communication was never an issue, and I always felt that our concerns were taken seriously and our questions were thoroughly answered. When we were having problems dealing with a vendor, Corey stepped in immediately to smooth things over and followed up to make sure that we were satisfied with the outcome. We will certainly look to CORE for any future remodeling needs. If you’re planning a big project, you absolutely want to work with a company you can trust every step of the way – CORE is that companyBrian S.
- Business Description:Serving Boston's North and South Shore for the past twenty years. Free estimates available. Both large and small jobs welcomed. Fully licensed and insured. Work is always done to the customer's satisfaction.Recent Review:We needed some patching done to our dining room ceiling, Phil did a great job can't tell where the repairs were made. Phil was always on time, showed up when he said he would, always cleaned up, and gave us a very fair price. Easy to recommendJohn L.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of services that are customization to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:My wife and I hired A &G to completely remodele our basement. Complete gut job new ceiling and walls , move plumbing new electrical install new shower toilet vanity & laundry sink also added a closet in laundry/bathroom area and all new doors 3 interior and 1 exterior new flooring and stairs they did a great job they came when they said they would and completed the job on time we got several quotes and they came in on our budget They also installed a jacuzzi in my master bath plumbing and tile work came out beautiful. I highly recommend A & G I would hire them again , as a matter of fact I have hired them to do exterior vynal siding of my housKeith S.
Deals in Nahant for Siding
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Learn the typical costs of materials and labor to install concrete log siding, which offers the look of wood siding or a classic log home without the hassle.
Finding a complementary siding color can be tricky if you have red brick on your home. Here are some paint ideas that will give your red brick a colorful kick.
Find siding contractors in
siding contractors in Nahant
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A&A Construction LLC7 Fulton St
Hudson, New Hampshire
- A&A Services Home Improvement115 North St
- A&B Lumber Co., LLC129 Sheep Davis Road
Suncook, New Hampshire
- A&G Association Inc24 Observatory Ave
- A&M General Contractors & Builders LLC232 S Main st
- A-Team Roofing, Siding and Painting155 Crescent St.
- A.C. Castle Roofing100 Cummings Center Suite 113E-5
- A.D. Builders300 brickstone square 201
- AA Extreme Roofing Inc102 Bowers St # 1
- AAA Chimney and Roofing/Home Improvements1295 Beacon St. P.O. 743
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- abc company inc841 Worcester St
- ABC Supply Company INC / Bradco / Wickes (Check Pa25 Union Ave
- ABCO ROOFING and Construction10 Meghann Lane
- ABL Home Improvement IncPO Box 22
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Accurate Masonry ConstructionPO Box 202
- action siding & remolding3 pinewood rd
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- ADD EQUITY HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC23 MAPLE SPRING DRIVE
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Gutter Systems Inc50 Tyler Drive
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- ADVANCED VINYL SIDING236 Danforth St
- Advantage Contracting19 Amburg
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Precision2 Bradford street
- Affordable Roofing & Siding5 Granite St
- AFM Carpentry corp.668 Robbins ave #13
- AFR Construction & Services18 Henry Ave.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- AJ Walsh & Sons159A Waverly Rd
- AJ's Home Services Inc1565 Lakeview Ave
- Alaa 76 Broadway
- ALBERT'S IMPROVEMENT SVC11 PARKER HILL TER
- Albion Painting52 Lime St
- Alexis Home Remodeling98 Rossmore Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- All American Contracting4 Universal St. Building 4 Apt 8
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- ALL DESIGN REMODELING INC.80 1/2 Main St Suite#2B
- ALL SEASON WINDOWS & INSULATIONPO BOX 8229
- All Seasons Exteriors Inc.45 Pleasant St
- ALL SEASONS HOME REMODELING369 SOMERVILLE AVE
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Allbello Carpentry7 Sheffield St.
- Allcrest Construction6 Middlemost Way
- Allied Building Concepts38 Heywood Rd
- Alloes Painting352 Main st
- Allstar Remodeling25 Simonds Farm Road
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- Alpha Construction & Design Inc41 Browning Rd
- ALPHA PRO PAINTING AND CARPENTRY33 Whitman St
- Alvamerica25 Clarendon St
- Alvarez General Construction 124 Ocean St
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- AM&GM Contracting25 Rimmon St.
Manchester, New Hampshire
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- america construction31 henry st
- American170 shurtleff
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Dreamwrights Custom Builders121 Dudley Road
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- Amsan Construction & RemodelingPOBox 945
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Andrews General Contracting117 Holden St
- Andy Welch10 Woodbine Street
- Antoniel Painting & Finish1000 Governors Dr
- AP Windows & Siding Company497 Hooksett Rd 312
Manchester, New Hampshire
- ApexOne Weatherization and Construction140 Clubhouse Lane
- Aproserv756 Princetone Blvd
- Arcaya remodeling35 Harvard St
- ARCH PAINTINGOne Presidential Way Suite 109
- ARCHER'S Exteriors Inc155 MEMORIAL BUSINESS PARK DR Unit B
- Arctic Systems233 Sandy Hil Dr
- ARRIA CONTRACTING22 PUTNAM ST
- Arron Enterprises7253 E Dewberry Ave
- ARTHUR O'SHEA156 LIBERTY ST
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- Ashwood Construction & Remodeling19 Stafford Road
- Associate Roofing Inc21 Arnold St
- Associated Framing Contractors IncPO Box 1536
- At Your Service Painting & Remodeling78 fuller st
- Atlantic Shores Construction40 Barouche Dr
- Atlas Contracting, Inc.87 Beaver Street Unit B
- AUDETTE AND SONS HOME IMPROVEMENTS47 Homestead Rd
- Aureli Construction707 Winthrop St.
- AWC Builders LLC19 Vinton Dr
Concord, New Hampshire
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC
- B G Construction175 Metcalf St
- B&A Construction LLC341 SIlver Lake Rd
Hollis, New Hampshire
- B&R Fournier Construction Inc496 Winthrop St 155 Trenton St. Pawtucket, R.I. 02860
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Bardi Construction Up on the Roof87 Parsonage Way
- BARROWCLOUGH CONTRACTING341 RANTOUL ST
- Barry Fine Homes & Renovations IncPO Box 3057
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- B G Construction