When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Nahant, MA
There are 5 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Nahant
- Cerrato Survey LLCScott was great. I needed a survey completed because my neighbor thought he owned half of my driveway. Scott came out and did my survey, and gave me a CAD drawing as well as a certified plan. However, my neighbor was still not satisfied, so Scott came out again to stake the yard and re-check some measurements. I would definitely recommend Cerrato Survey
- RealMapInfo LLC.RealMapInfo llc did an awesome job, very courteous, professional, on time, and within budget. Drone/3d services were exceptional. I would definitely recommend Todd Chapin and RealMapInfo llc for any home improvement project. They even posted my property on their new service geodaka.com
- RealMapInfo LLC.TODD was an extreme pleasure to deal with, he made the process extremely easy. I would recommend TODD to anyone looking to get their land surveyed, His drone service with the 3-D plan was remarkable,Top-notch service!!!
- Edward J Farrell SurveyorWe bought a house in Malden and wanted to get land surveyed to put up a fence. Edward came recommended from a friend who had their Stoneham property surveyed and was one of the only surveyors that was able to perform the services we needed. Everything was very straight forward—the time estimate he provided was between 4-6 weeks, but his team had everything wrapped up (stakes, markers, and plot plan) to us within 3 weeks. Everything was really easy and smooth
- MEDFORD ENGINEERING & SURVEYWe were applying for a building permit and our city requested a certified plot plan with proposed structure. We hired Chuck Veneziano (Medford Engineering and Survey), and we are extremely pleased with his service! His price was very competitive, with the shortest lead time! He performed survey on time (despite blizzards and snow), made the necessary corrections for the architected structure - and even pointed out the error in architectural drawings!! It was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you Chuck
- Cerrato Survey LLCI had an exceptional experience with Cerrato Survey. Scott and his associate conducted a boundary survey and produced a beautiful existing conditions plan of my small residential lot in preparation for a hardscaping and fencing project. Couldn’t imagine a more professional and friendly team, and I also really appreciated how respectful they were of my neighbors’ properties while taking measurements. Anyone looking for high-quality work at a fair price will be delighted with the service they provide. Thank you for laying the foundation for my construction project
- SNELLING & HAMEL ASSOCIATESWe had a wonderful experience with Snelling and Hamel! They were prompt, professional and EXCELLENT communicators. Will definitely hire again - thank you, John Hamel!
- Cerrato Survey LLCCerrato Survey is excellent. Scott was responsive to my emails he committed to a time frame and showed up as promised. I would use Cerrato Survey again and refer them to anyone looking for a survey.
- Frank McDonaldI would say it was a very good experience. Frank and his helper showed up and staked out my land, which is very thick and unkept in the woods. They showed up on time and really went above and beyond marking out my options for garage placement and property boundaries. I have heard horror stories of companies charging a arm and leg so I was a bit scared of what it would cost but all said and done I was very happy with the price and service. I would definitely use them again and I have recommended them to my friends and they have had good experiences
- Dennis O'Brien Land SurveyingI could not have been happier with their services. Extremely responsive, thorough and professional. Would highly recommend them.
Land Surveyors in Nahant
- Business Description:Welcome to Merrimack Engineering Services Experience and commitment to excellence are the building blocks that have helped us achieve a stable, prominent presence in the Merrimack Valley. Count on our dedicated team of Land Survey, Civil Engineering and Environmental Consulting professionals to devise plans or offer solutions to your specific problems. We have consistently met the demands of a wide range of commercial, industrial and residential clients including national developers, contra..Recent Review:I needed an as-built survey done urgently and our prior surveyor did not return our calls. I called many surveyors but Merrimack was the most respoinsive and able to take care of us quickly. They answered phone messages and emails quickly. The guys that came out were professional. The work was exactly what we needed and the price was comparable or better than the other guys I called. I would absolutely recommend Merrimack or use them again if I needed similar servicesYael H.
- Business Description:Amerisite Land Survey, LLC is owned by Randy J. Donckers with over 30 years of land surveying experience in New Hampshire and Massachusetts. Now utilizing the highest quality, latest technology robotic total station equipment to perform land surveys with a one man field crew to save you money. Award-winning drafting services utilizing the latest Carlson 3D computer aided drafting software to prepare high quality surveys at reasonable rates. Free estimatesRecent Review:The work was done quickly and as expected. Randy showed up earlier then we thought (a good thing) and did the job in a timely manner. He marked the lot lines so we can easily follow them. I would defintely hired him again. Very professionalrosemary p.
- Business Description:We have 6-10 employees and handle all types of survey work. licensed & insured, have a number of Structural and Civil Engineers that we work with along with contractors and fence companies. We offer free proposalRecent Review:We were applying for a building permit and our city requested a certified plot plan with proposed structure. We hired Chuck Veneziano (Medford Engineering and Survey), and we are extremely pleased with his service! His price was very competitive, with the shortest lead time! He performed survey on time (despite blizzards and snow), made the necessary corrections for the architected structure - and even pointed out the error in architectural drawings!! It was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Thank you ChuckPatrycja M.
- Business Description:Land Surveying Company with licensed Land Surveyor available for all types of survey work: including Lot stakings -certified plot plans (additions–pools-decks) – site plans – ANR plans –elevation certificates- Easements-condominium plans. Highest quality service at very reasonable rates. We are a small experienced based company. All of our employees have at least 15 years experience. We pride ourselves on our knowledge of Land Surveying and our affiliations with other professionals providing ..Recent Review:<p>Stunningly competent, dedicate, meticulous, accurate plus cost approximately 40 per cent less than other Angie’s list surveyor’s that I contacted. Michael Clancy of C & G Survey Company was very professional and obliging. We made an appointment, he showed up on time and finished the job ASAP. </p> <p>I highly recommend him and would definitely hired him again. Very pleased and I have worked with two other surveyors and hence have experience to judge C&G Survey Company. </p> <p> </pRobert O.
- Business Description:Landscape Construction Company Established in 2001.Recent Review:It basically started with Darryl coming over and giving me an estimated for what I thought I wanted and ended with something much better. Darryl worked with me to create an area that my family truly enjoys. The concrete patio is stunning. We have gotten so many compliments on it. The excavation of the pool area worked out great. It is an above ground pool but the top of the pool is level with the yard so it looks like an underground pool. The cement skirt poured at the base of the foundation stopped the water problem we had in the cellar for years. This was the best investment I ever madeLinda H.
- Business Description:With decades of experience, we have the ability to offer our professional services for Land Surveying to complete your projects with a quality product, on schedule and at competitive prices.Recent Review:Elliott has done multiple surveying jobs for me over the years and I am always happy with the completed work. Elliott is one of the nicest and professional men in the business and he is truly a joy to work with. Can't recommend AS Elliott and Assoc enoughnathan d.
- Business Description:Stamski and McNary, Inc. is a full-service engineering, land surveying and land-use planning company providing services since 1984 to homeowners, businesses, real estate development corporations, educational and religious organizations and municipalitiesRecent Review:Professional company, and quick response. Glad to have them honestly state they were too far away, and tell me to go with someone local, instead of trying to take the job, and bill me extra for travel, etc.SARA C.
- Business Description:Since 1988 A D Construction LLC an award winning General Contractor - Builder full service construction company has been designing, building, and remodeling homes. Our extensive network of high end quality skillful and licensed sub-contractors alone with our well trained employees can manage any type of project from foundation to the roof. Financing is AvailablRecent Review:Excellent. Alex is wonderful to work with. He was prompt and provided regular updates regarding the status of the project. Project was completed in a short period of time and quality of work was excellent. His crew was very polite as wellLynette P.
- Business Description:Massachusetts Survey Consultants is a full-service commercial and residential land surveying firm. We provide a full range of land surveying services to homeowners, architects, builders, developers, attorneys and engineers, from property surveys for residential real estate closings to ALTA/ACSM compliant surveys for commercial properties. We also provide certified plot plans, construction stake-out services and Flood Insurance Elevation Certificates. All surveying services are supervised by T..Recent Review:We needed to fence in our unruly, rocky, and hilly backyard for a dog and needed a proper survey to make sure we weren't encroaching on our neighbors. Mass Survey is a fairly small operation as far as I can tell-- the number listed is Tom's cell phone, so don't call expecting to get a receptionist. After a little back-and-forth, we got on his list and he showed up as promised with an assistant to get started on the initial work. It took two visits-- one to locate any existing pins (including several down the block) and the another to mark out with stakes where the line was. Several of our existing pins were correct, and he located and highlighted several we hadn't noticed. As an added bonus we discovered that we had more land than we'd thought in one corner. He emailed me a PDF of the plot plan the same day as the second visit, and we feel confident using this with any disputes we may have with our neighbors. I had thought that perhaps he'd put some more "official" looking pins with a name of the surveyor or the date, etc. But I've never never used a surveyor before, so maybe what he did was just standard practice. All in all I was pleased and would recommend Mass SurveyNancy K.
- Business Description:We are already 8 years in this business and can offer you Landscaping Contractors, Drainage Systems, Lawn Installations, Snow Plow Management Services and Landscaper in Groton, MA.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Nahant
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A S Elliott and Associates29 Northrop St.
- A-Plus Construction Services Corp.17 Accord Park Drive
- A.S. Elliott & AssociatesP.O. Box 85
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Alpha Omega Enginnering Inc25 Highland View Dr
- Amerisite Land Survey, LLC25 Oaktree Road
Auburn, New Hampshire
- Ashkar Engineering70 Washington Street Suite 306
- Avatar Construction Corporation558 Main St
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC
- Empire MappingPO Box 221
- Empire Mapping
- Framingham Survey Consultants Inc.P.O. Box 1190
- Framingham Survey Consultants Inc.
- GRADY CONSULTING LLC71 Evergreen Street
- GRADY CONSULTING LLC
- Halliday Construction9 Vernon Street
- Halliday Construction
- Stamski and McNary, Inc.1000 Main St
- Stamski and McNary, Inc.