Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Nahant, MA
There are 75 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Nahant
- MasonWorks LLCMasonworks did a fantastic job building a patio into the hill of the backyard. The patio was completed according to schedule, the workmanship was exceptional, and the patio itself is not just functional but absolutely beautiful. Neighbors have walked over just to comment on how great it looks.
- MasonWorks LLCMasonworks did a fantastic job building a patio on my back yard into a hill. They completed the work as scheduled, the workmanship was of the highest quality, and the aesthetics of the patio are breathtaking. We've had neighbors walk over just to compliment us on the patio. Masonworks may be more expensive than other contractors, but there work speaks for itself
- Archadeck - Advantage Design & ConstructionWe are thrilled with our new porch. Krisoula was amazing and patient while we figured out exactly what we wanted to build, and the materials we wanted to use. She was extremely knowledgeable and guided us through the pros and cons of each decision we had to make in that respect. Her drawings really brought the project to life. Once we had the technical drawings from the Archadeck team, we discovered that the permitting process would require a variance because of city regulations, but she stuck with us and guided us through the process, even making sure that the application was completed properly. She even joined us on the prime time call with the Board of Appeals and spoke on our behalf. I’m quite sure that our approval wouldn’t have happened so quickly and easily if it weren’t for Krisoula’s help. Once construction started, Mike took over and he proved to be equally as patient and thorough. He was easy to contact and was always available to discuss the project. The crew working on our project was excellent and rather nice to have around the house. They were super friendly, respectful of our property, and did really high-quality work. In the past when we’ve had home renovations and repairs, we’ve had to pay close attention to the work to prevent mistakes or nonsensical construction. Not with this crew. Whenever I had a question, they had an answer and could explain how it was going to be resolved. And, if I didn’t like something, they were willing to change it. I’ve truly had to rethink what my role was supposed to be as a homeowner, because in the past I’ve had to micromanage the process. No one wants to do that, so this round of renovations was such a relief. Initial pricing and timing estimates were right on target. We had a few addendums, but our own fault for making some changes as the build was taking place. They were minor too. There were times when we thought we were going to have to pay more based on unexpected complexity of the build, but Archadeck never asked for more money despite the small surprises. Lumbar prices increased since we signed the contract, but we never heard a peep. Bottom line, the team was determined to get it done within the original budget, and even more importantly, they were determined to get it done right, to our liking. You really couldn’t ask for more! We would work with the Archadeck team again in a heartbeat. They were excellent partners on our porch build and exceeded expectations. We can’t wait for the nice weather so we can fully enjoy their hard work
- Archadeck - Advantage Design & ConstructionMike, Krisoula, and whole Archadeck team were fantastic. Walked us through every step of the process and were extremely through/detailed with what was happening on site every day. Job site was immaculate during the entire process as well. Would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a new deck/patio
- Mosca Landscaping IncI was the president of a 44 unit Condo Association... I can honestly say that Joe Mosca and his entire crew were always responsive to whatever our needs were. Joe always responded immediately to phone calls, emails, and text messages... His horticulture knowledge is expansive and he was able to make sure our grass was green and weed-free after just a couple of years (it was not in great shape when we hiredJoe).. This company is an excellent Landscaping and Snow Removal company and I highly recommend them!
- Asphalt EngineeringPrep crew did an amazing job, prompt, polite, and professional. Can’t wait to see final coat, best paving company around!
- MasonWorks LLCMasonWorks was taking over for a contractor who had run out of steam in mid-project, so it was challenging for them...and there were details left un-addressed by the original contractor. They showed up with the right number of people, then they said they'd show up. They immediately identified design issues, and solved them on the spot (a poor layout for the fire pit, and no border design). They free-handed a beautiful layout for the fire pit, and suggested a really nice border design. The job was started on a Wednesday morning. It rained like crazy on Thursday, and they finished Friday. This was after months of playing footsie with my previous contractor. The solved my problem, and left me with a gorgeous patio...quickly and professionally. They also stayed past 5:00 on the last day to get the job done quickly. So, smoothly done
- The Pros, Inc. - Landscape Design & BuildContacted The Pros about our grading and drainage issues, and before anything else, they asked us what our budget was, which we considered to be a good sign. That we were able to schedule the work within a month was also a bonus. The quote was laid out very clearly, and in detail, so when Salo and his team actually were onsite, they knew what they were doing. The work was originally only supposed to take 2 days, but with the shortening days in late fall, it stretched into 4, but they stayed on until everything was done and cleaned up. All in all, we were very happy with the work Salo and his team did for us, and the aestethic and infrastructural improvements to our property were remarkable
- Phalan Construction & The HandymanBob did a great job with repairs that were required by our homeowners insurance policy. Everything came out perfectly, and Bob was prompt and professional.
- Phalan Construction & The HandymanBob is a fantastic handyman, an extremely knowledgeable hard worker with great ideas. I’m so glad I found him on Angi. He can take on ANY home-related project and do excellent work. Very prompt, great about communicating and taking the best approach to a job. He thoughtfully cleans up the work area at the end of each day. Bob is a total pleasure to work with. I give him the highest possible recommendation and will definitely continue to work with him on other projects
Concrete Repair Contractors in Nahant
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today
- Business Description:We are a fully functional construction company who can fulfill all of your home improvement needs. We can tackle any task from large to small inside or outside your home. With over 10 years of making customers happy, you can have full confident in knowing that we will handle your job with the up most careRecent Review:100% I would recommend Francis if you’re looking for fast communication, a friendly and reliable worker, and one who does not settle until the job is perfectly done. He is always willing to make time for customers, and his work is beautiful. He was a great find and I can’t wait to use him again in the futureTaylor M.
- Business Description:Locally owned business with over 12 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavorsRecent Review:Leo and his team were fantastic. They got the job done very quickly and the results were beyond our expectations. They replaced our walkway and repaired our badly needed landscape. Wish we could show before/after pictures. We are so impressed, we’ve asked them to return and do spring or autumn maintenanceMitch A.
- Business Description:Big or Small, do not worry at all, we do it all - concrete, sidewalk, driveways and masonry services! Masonry repair, masonry service, driveway construction, sidewalk construction, driveways Woburn, MA & Wilmington, MA & Bedford, MA & Billerica, MA & Lexington, MRecent Review:We are so happy with SBC Concrete. Jeff and his crew did an amazing job, were so professional and kind, and patiently answered any questions that I had along the way. I highly recommend them and will absolutely use them again if we ever need anything else like this doneBrian J.
- Business Description:Special Promotion for Spring 2014: Free full roof inspection and report. If you're considering a new roof and not not sure you need one, this free report will provide you with the information you need to make an educated decision. Also a Preferred Remodeler for James Hardie Siding.Additional Service Areas: Portions of Ashland Norfolk, Chelmsford Haverhill, Chelsea Saugus, Concord Maynard, Dorchester Braintree, Downtown & Norwood Brockton CountiesRecent Review:This is a follow-up to my previous review. ICS eventually contacted me to complete the necessary repair. We were promised the work would be done in March--we were put off until May due "to the weather". The repair itself only took a couple of hours. Nick contacted us about the repair and did a great job with his crew. They were neat, punctual, and thorough. Nick was great to work with and easy to talk to. Our whole experience took 8 months to get repaired. While the work was great, I wish the company had been more responsive to initial call and had responded with greater customer service--especially someone they had preciously done work forMary C.
- Business Description:Established in 1999, as a contractor, it is a great feeling to step back and look at the home improvement you have just completed. Better yet, is to see the property owner's smile... At F. Kempes General Contractor., we pride ourselves on quality, every time, no matter how big or small your project may be. All of our employees undergo extensive training until we feel that they meet F. Kempes General Contractor criteria, which is none other than customer satisfaction. Unlike our competitors, e..Recent Review:Fernando and his crew did a great job removing, then rebuilding our front porch. He had previously rebuilt our back porch. He worked with us on materials selection and design issues, and he made great recommendations. He handled everything, including permits, demolition/removal, materials delivery and final construction. Fernando and his crew were very conscientious about COVID 19 precautions. He is a responsive and professional contractorAngela C.
- Business Description:Serving Boston's North and South Shore for the past twenty years. Free estimates available. Both large and small jobs welcomed. Fully licensed and insured. Work is always done to the customer's satisfaction.Recent Review:We needed some patching done to our dining room ceiling, Phil did a great job can't tell where the repairs were made. Phil was always on time, showed up when he said he would, always cleaned up, and gave us a very fair price. Easy to recommendJohn L.
- Business Description:Homeowners and business owners rely on MACH for High Quality Masonry, Hardscaping and Landscaping Services, all aspects of creating a beautiful outdoor: patios, pavers, retaining walls, walkways, as well as lawn maintenance all year aroundRecent Review:We had a patio in our backyard that was supported by railroad ties which were now rotted. Mario and his crew dug out the ties, and put in stone to support the patio. So much better! He also put in an eight foot Japanese Maple for us, which is absolutely beautiful. He's always done ahead of schedule and on budget. Can't recommend him highly enoughCaitlin B.
- Business Description:Since 2018, Stewart construction, we have been specialize in all kinds of masonry and landscaping work. There is no job too big or small we have completed a wide range of projects. Patios, stone walls, concrete, driveways, walkways, brick/block work, landscaping (routine maintenance or one time cleanups, etc.) and much more!! for whatever custom project that you have in mind, Check out all of our services offered below, click or call to schedule a free estimate today
- Business Description:we are a full service family owned construction company registered with the better buisness. We have 8 employees. We use only 3 subcontractors who are very dependable and have the work ethics we are known for. We are licensed and registered with the state of mass. We provide free estimates for suffolk, Essex, and Middlesex counties.We have worked on large projects such as the big dig and the Boston convention center. We also enjoy small home renovations which we have been doing since childhoodRecent Review:Attention please! First thing first, Mike is tall and handsome:) Mike's workmanship and his service standards are nothing short of "tall and handsome". Our 5 year old air conditioner stopped working. We hired two techs from two different "highly respected" companies. In both cases, we were charged dispatch fees and were told we need to repair/change our Condenser for about $2900...A big chunk of money for a relatively young machine. We were sad... Until we were introduced to Mike! He showed up, on time, fully prepared, professionally equipped, and went at the problems right away. Our Condenser was leaking badly. Plus, the leaking pipes are difficult to reach. As I thought we were screwed....Mike skillfully twisted and pulled the problematic "intestines" out of the lifeless Condenser, fixed the leaks, and brought the whole thing back to life again! Chi-ching! Just like that. Problem solved. Ninja style. Efficient and handsome. Everyone loves to know and work with real masters. I know I found oneLan M.
Deals in Nahant for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Nahant
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- A Cut Above LandscapingP.O. Box 100
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A-1 Concrete Inc22 Manning Street
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- ABBOT BUILDING RESTORATION CO INC28 ALLERTON ST
- AC Stone Work41 Perry St
- Accurate Masonry ConstructionPO Box 202
- Acor II EnterprisesPO Box 442
- Adelino Soares Construction1255 Sharps Lot Rd
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advance Concrete Construction Inc47 Wilson ave 1
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Advanced Spa And Pool Corp.199 Lowell Road (Rt.3A)
Hudson, New Hampshire
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Masonry23 Chartier st.
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- American Made Masonry LLC9 Locust St
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Angeli Concrete & Construction14 Grove St
- ANJ Construction5 Rutledge Road
- Anthony's Cleaning Inc.56 Magoun Ave
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors85 Marshall St
- Antimone Landscaping25 Palmer Ave
- Aproserv756 Princetone Blvd
- Aran Islands Masonry81 Rhodes Ave
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- ARAUJO CONSTRUCTION105 Blossom street -
- Arcaya remodeling35 Harvard St
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- ASL Construction Corporation11 Belmont St
- Atl Maintenance66 Blanford PL
Bedford, New Hampshire
- Aureli Construction707 Winthrop St.
- Avico Mason Contractor Inc505 Paradise Rd Ste 111
- Ayer Concrete Cutting1 Columbia Street
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- B & B BRICK WORK126 MAIN ST
North Reading, Massachusetts
- B & D House of Carpets and flooring217 Middlesex Turnpike Ext
- B-Dry System M/E Inc25 Sullivan Rd Ste 4
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Bailey Building Corp108 Montclair Rd
- Bailey's Landscaping1 Felton St Ste D-10
- Barnard Landscaping Inc3 Allen St
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- Basement Self Solve800 Turnpike Street
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Basement Solutions of New England, inc.P.O. Box 532
- Bellrock Construction LLC1 Atkinson Dr # 3
- Bentley Services Inc74 Sawin St
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- Better Than New Renovations Inc.21 7th Ave
- Bill Hakala Contracting LLC87 Ashby Rd
New Ipswich, New Hampshire
- Blue Dog exercise and Psychology center56 woodbine st
South Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Blue Star MasonryPO Box 692
- Boston and Wakefield Masonry LLC7 Lilah Cir
- Boston Best Construction345 North Ave
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston Home Renovations8 Museum Way Suite 705
- Boston Structural Solutions, Inc.922 LONG POND RD
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Brothers Property Management2 Langevin st
- Building Technologies Inc. Design and Construction400 W. Cummings Park
- Bulkhead Doors Inc401 Wareham St
- B & B BRICK WORK
- C & G CONSTRUCTION CO412 Worcester St.
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- C E CYR CONSTRUCTION CO INC300 CANAL ST 1
- C Townsend ConstructionPO Box 383
- C&C Handymen40 Linden Street
- C. Grealish General Contractor635 Gallivan Blvd
- Callaghan Masonry89 Minot Street
- Capital Construction Contracting Inc3 Norwood St
- Capuano Construction48 Slayton Rd
- Carroll Flooring & Remodeling78 oakdale ave
- Celtic Masonry144 Berkeley St
- Cerna Contracting8 Duke Street
- Chahine Contracting Services95 Elmwood Rd
- Chase Masonry & Waterproofing56 Keith Pl
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Chip Gill Landscape & Design2 Gradall Ln
- Cicchetti Construction79 Essex St
- Cisneros Construction Inc.43 Rose St
- Citywide Paving and Masonry689 Main St.
- CJ's Finish Carpentry505 Maple St
- CLANCY STONE WORKS17 LANSING AVE
- Classic Concrete800 Main St #224
- Classic Construction60 Taylor St
- COELHO CONTRACTING INC872 Fellsway
- Coen Construction10 Harriet St Unit B
- COLONIAL BARN RESTORATION, Inc.269 OLD BAY RD
- COLONIAL SIDING & HOME CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 948
- Combat Corp24 Wright Ave
Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Commercial Property Solutions 38 Broadway
- Commonwealth Utility CompanyP.O Box 256
- C & G CONSTRUCTION CO