A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Shreveport, LA
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Shreveport
- Daryl's Appliance ServiceThey were very good. This was a second opinion work order through American Home Shield. First company came and said the problem was due to lack of maintenance. Since there isn't much we can do to maintain an oven with electronic ignition, we called AHS for a second opinion. They sent DARYL'S APPLIANCE SERVICE out. It took them 3 days to get out here for the initial visit. They ended up having to order a part. They also said this was due to the age of the oven, not to a lack of maintenance. Only took 5 days (including a weekend) to get the part and get back out to our house to replace it. Now our oven lights and is working fine. I saw the other reports on Angie's list which gave me a very bad feeling before this company came out to look at our oven. Fortunately, they were better for us than the previous reports indicated. When the technician was here he remarked that he had been here on a previous visit to repair dishwasher. I was not aware they were the same company, but I do remember that when the company came to repair our last dishwasher (another AHS repair) they were again prompt, professional, and courteous. Our dishwasher has been working fine ever since. Many people are more than willing to complain, but they often do not take the time to put on a good report read less
- Wooten ApplianceThe company communicated in advance to coordinate a date and time to perform the service, called to confirm on the date of service, arrived on time, and completed the service to my complete satisfaction.
- Byrd Appliance SpecialistsExceptional. Had a malfunctioning LG SteamWasher; leaking, not draining & stopping at the Drain / Spin Cycle. Called on Monday morning & told they'd have a technician out later that day between 1 - 3 PM. Technician called at 2 PM to say he was on his way. He arrived, diagnosed the issue of a faulty drain pump & worn gasket. Called the main office to check on parts & price and provided a quote for parts, labor & tax. Upon my approval, scheduled a Wednesday morning appointment for repair. Showed up promptly Wednesday morning and repaired the Washer. Technician was very polite, professional, knowledgeable & made sure to clean up after himself. Very impressed with this company and would definitely use them again read less
- Sears Appliance RepairThe repair man was very professional. He explained what was needed and did not try to make something more wrong with the dryer to make more money.
- Sears Appliance RepairWe had them out twice. The technician that came out was the same each time. He was early and did a great job. Unfortunately we had to have them out again as there were cracks in the ice maker that developed after the first visit. He was very knowledgeable and was honest about this being a design flaw in the product. This fridge is only 3 years old. I have an Admiral side by side in the garage that is 26 years old and has never needed servicing and cost 1/3 the price of this one. We had the ice maker repaired but who knows how long it will last. I won’t buy another refrigerator with an inside the door ice maker. But Sears did a great job. We have used them before and they have always done a great job for us read less
- WATSON'S APPLIANCE SVCVery well. Easy to get an appointment with and he had the parts on his truck so was able to fix immediately.
- Sears Appliance RepairThey were good. The repairman that came, kept me informed of what he was going to do and he did it. He didn't try to sell me anything that I didn't need.
- American ApplianceI called on 7/28/11 and they said that someone would be out on 7/29/11 between 9 and 12, probably before 11 am. Around 11:30, I called to make sure that they were coming, since I had not heard from them. They apologized for their delay, and said that he would be there very soon. He arrived around 12:30, which was fine. The repairman was very nice, didn't mind dogs (one of mine was very interested in him) and went right to work. (I put the dog up anyway, so she wouldn't be in the way.) It didn't take him long to find the problem. He explained what was wrong and told me how much it would be. I told him to go on and fix it. He got the part out of his truck, fixed it in about 20 minutes and left the bad part behind "for my husband to look at". He thanked me and left. I did use the oven tonight, and it did work properly. I was very pleased with this service. I would definitely call them again read less
- American ApplianceI only use them. They are very very honest and he didn't actually do anything, he told me he could fix my machine but I would be better off buying a new one. I paid him for the service call and I asked him his recommendation on where to go to buy a new one and what kind to buy and he was very informative about that. I knew what to look for when I went read less
- American ApplianceHE WAS A CHRISTIAN MAN AND I WOULD USE HIM AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT. HE DID HIS BEST NOT TO COST ME A LOT OFMONEY UNNECESSARILY. I APPRECIATED THAT SINCE WE ARE ON LIMITED FIXED INCOME AND IN OUR 70,S.
Appliance Repair Experts in Shreveport
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair.. read lessRecent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:For more than thirty years, we have fulfilled our mission of providing outstanding service, in a timely manner. We specialize in all your plumbing needs. We have the latest technology and trained professionals to do the job right the first time. As a family owned and operated business we appreciate the opportunity to assist in any problem the customer has. Our customers share an appreciation for quality work and understand that the key to saving money in the long-term is to invest in quality .. read less
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Twin City Appliance, Inc. was formed in 1984 by Dennis and Sarah Broughton. Dennis began work at Shreveport Refrigeration in the 1970's and decided to open his own service business. From a 1 man shop to 12 employees, we have stayed committed to this business and the Shreveport/Bossier City area. Last year, we ran over 20,000 house calls. We strive to offer the best possible service and if we fall short, please call Sarah and I'll do my best to fix the issue. Thank you for allowing us to serve.. read less
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read less
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read less
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read less
Deals in Shreveport for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Bossier City
- Red Chute
- Elm Grove
- Oil City
- Plain Dealing
- Cotton Valley
appliance repair services in Shreveport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Appliance Service Center Inc550 E 70th St
- AAA APPLIANCE HEATING AND AIR4615 Parkridge Dr
- Advanced Tank Testing & Trailer Repair LLC1111 Fullerton St
- American Appliance2665 E Texas St
Bossier City, Louisiana
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A Appliance Service Center Inc
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- C C Hardman Co3309 Line Ave
- CAJUN ELECTORNIC REPAIR SERVICE INC1809 BELLVIEW DR
- Cannon Services509 W 67th St
- Clean Air Systems of Louisiana Inc225 Mt Zion Rd
- Commercial Kitchen ServicesPO Box 38465
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Crandell Family Handyman Services2901 N Radcliffe Ln
- C & R Service Solutions LLC
- Daryl's Appliance ServicePO Box 8910
- Daryl's Appliance Service
- GE Factory Service3884 Industrial Circle
Bossier City, Louisiana
- GE Factory Service3245 Stage Coach Road
- GE Factory Service7000 West Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
- Geek Squad - Best Buy2641 BEENE BLVD
Bossier City, Louisiana
- Geek Squad - Best Buy7080 YOUREE DR
- GE Factory Service
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- High Tech Home Warranties
- JEB Design/Build, LLC1220 Pierremont Road
- JEB Design/Build, LLC
- L & L Electric of Shreveport, L.L.C.10001 Stratmore Cir
- L & L Electric of Shreveport, L.L.C.
- Mastey Construction/Moving & Labor4746 Southern Ave
- Mastey Construction/Moving & Labor
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Outshine modern lighting8780 Weirwood Rd
- Outshine modern lighting
- Southfield Apartments109 Southfield Rd
- Southfield Apartments
- Twin City Appliance Inc5037 Flournoy Lucas Rd
- Twin City Appliance Inc