If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Shreveport, LA
There are 4 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Shreveport
- Olshan Foundation RepairAppointment was made at our convenience and tech was on time. Very polite. Listened to our concern about the situation where they had performed work in the past. Reviewed the situation and assured us there was no changes and all was fine. No charges were incurred and they said we were welcome to call for a follow up any time. Very polite read less
- Blue Tide Exteriors LLCThe men got the job done, very nice to complete the job. Very happy with my green house floor. THANK YOU. DEWANNA McGee.
- Blue Tide Exteriors LLCWonderful, work was done on time and as expected. Crew was expedient and flexible due to bad weather.
- Blue Tide Exteriors LLCA lady came out and went over what they offered, showed samples, and took pictures. She promised to call back to set up a follow up appointment. I have heard nothing else from them in several weeks. If this is how they do business, I'm certainly glad I didn't sign any contract or put up any money.
- Surface Solutions, LLCThey showed up exactly when they said they would; very professional - all the workers were polite and personable. The interior is exactly as slick as we asked for an the parking area is finished just right. The cleanup afterwards was exceptional - their pride in work definitely shows! No doubt I will use them again and will highly recommend their services! read less
- Surface Solutions, LLCTerry was fantastic. He was very knowledgable and patient with my husband and I who had no clue what we were doing. Terry always responded to our questions in a timely matter. Our patio looks wonderful and was completed professionally and quickly. We definitely recommend Surface Solutions to anyone who is looking read less
- Ashleys Building & ConstructionI contacted Ashley's Building for a quote on remodeling my only bathroom in the house (built in 1955). Adam came over the next day and inspected the room to determine what would be required for the remodel. He asked me and my wife to visit the vendors and pick out a tub, fixtures, and marble; which we did within the next couple of days as our schedules permitted. Based on the materials we chose, Adam was able to provide a bid quickly and we accepted. Adam and the sub-contractors were professional in every way and worked quickly given the situation we were in - not having another tub/shower in the house. Adam stayed involved in every step of the process and the job was completed in about a week despite a few setbacks given the age of the house (and how many remodels don't have some sort of setback?) If it wasn't for Adam and his experience and professionalism, I truly don't feel the job would have been completed as quickly, especially with a less experienced or engaged contractor. Remember that a good contractor is one that KNOWS what they are doing and RESPECTS the homeowner. I never felt like I needed to oversee the work being done as Adam came highly recommended and he appeared to treat the job as if it were for his own house. Adam is very particular about the work he does (and his subs) and will not accept anything less than perfect. My wife and I are extremely pleased with, not only the final product, but the process from beginning to end. I look forward to having Adam and his crew back out to the house for my next project. If you want something done right, don't do it yourself . . . call Ashley's Building read less
- Surface Solutions, LLCFrom the initial contact through to job completion, Terry was very responsive to any questions or concerns I had. He spent time at the jobsite each day to keep tabs on the progress and kept me updated. His crew was very professional and always cleaned up the job site each day before leaving. I highly recommend Surface Solutions read less
- Driven Nail ConstructionI didn't end up hiring them but they were very punctual. Their estimate was too high so I used somebody else. It was about $5,000 more than the nearest competition.
- Pierce Decorative ConcreteDespite winter weather and holiday delays that extended progress for some three weeks, Pierce stayed in contact and ultimately finished the job with outstanding results. Another issue to know is that my wife and I changed our mind on color choice in the middle of the project, yet Pierce was very understanding and handled it with great understanding and professionalism. Don't do concrete work on the cheap, get what you pay for and get the best from this outfit read less
Concrete Repair Contractors in Shreveport
- Business Description:Your local exterior contractor from the roof down. "Outside never looked so good" We do Sun-rooms, screen rooms, decks, porches, roofs, windows, concrete, fencing and more. if it's outside, we can do it. Please call or text us today for your Free Estimate 318.202.933 read lessRecent Review:A lady came out and went over what they offered, showed samples, and took pictures. She promised to call back to set up a follow up appointment. I have heard nothing else from them in several weeks. If this is how they do business, I'm certainly glad I didn't sign any contract or put up any money read lessDale S.
- Business Description:Ashley's Building has been building and remodeling homes and businesses for over 20 years. Licensed and insured, we have earned the reputation of a trusted, safety-first general contractor and design team with a combined 35 years of remodeling and construction experience in Shreveport, Bossier City, and the surrounding areas read lessRecent Review:Each January Ashley's calls to determine if I want my mower serviced and we set a date to pick it up. They called before picking it up and arrived at about the time they said they would. Pickup and delivery of the mower was done at a charge of $10. The mower was serviced and delivered to my house in a few days. My mower actually had problems because it wouldn't start. The total price including parts, service, pickup and delivery was $98.10 which I thought was well worth the cost. The person who did the pickup and delivery was very courteous and professional read lessJeffrey T.
- Business Description:We are a experienced skilled team that provides all handyman services. We have great competitive prices. Our team has been in the line of work for years and can guarantee a fantastic job.Recent Review:Excellent. They (Bobby? @ his helper) arrived when they said they would. They were very professional and did a beautiful job.Richard A.
- Business Description:A-1 Topsoil (Givens) has been in serving Louisiana in concrete, dirt work, excavation, since 1990. We specialize in site clearing, land clearing, hauling fill dirt, top soil, sand, gravel, re-pouring concrete, tear-outs, demolition, driveways, house pads and ponds. Thank you for your interest in our company we will provide excellent customer service, in a timely manner, and we offer FREE ESTIMATES!!!!! WE look forward to serving you in the future. 318-538-8800, 318-372-0455 read lessRecent Review:Great work clearing some land for us. Would definitely hire again.Charles J.
- Business Description:Established in 1933, Olshan Foundation provides cost-effective foundation solutions to residential and commercial property owners. Services are backed by an available lifetime warranty, friendly customer support and convenient financing options. Free, no-obligation structural assessments are performed by Certified Structural Technicians. Since no two homes are alike, our Technicians carefully inspect the problems affecting your home before developing a comprehensive repair plan designed uniqu.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent. The representative was honest and informative and explained his findings to me in detail. He was extremely knowledgeable and I would recommend him to everyone.William J.
- Business Description:Gonzalez Fence and Iron is a family based business. We are licensed and insured. Owner installs work, and always offers quality work guaranteed. Free estimates are available for members in Shreveport and Bossier (within 25 mile radius), outside 25 miles radius member call for estimate fee pricing. Methods of payment accepted cash or check read lessRecent Review:Great job, very reasonable and very honest!Charlotte L.
- Business Description:Number of Employees: 8 Free Estimating Warranty
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Bossier City
- Red Chute
- Elm Grove
- Oil City
- Plain Dealing
- Cotton Valley
concrete contractors in Shreveport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aberdeen Construction & Renovation, LLC168 Patton Ave
- Advantage Wastewater301 Radbrook Cir
Bossier City, Louisiana
- AMB Construction LLC7516 Blue Bonnet Blv. Suite 251
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- American Construction-Drywall & Painting,Inc.846 West Lakeshore Drive
- Aquarius Contractors, Inc.9356 Wardlow dr
- Ashleys Building & Construction113 Rolling Meadow Ln
Bossier City, Louisiana
- Aberdeen Construction & Renovation, LLC
- C L Construction Inc6067 Apple Tree Dr
- Cam's Custom Construction LLC183 Avalon Shores Rd
- Carrington Construction & Management Company115-D Eureka Street
- Code Plus Construction232 Forest Ave.
- Concrete Crew3555 cedar Creek
- Corporate Contracting Group, LLCPO Box 52803
- C L Construction Inc
- D Max, LLC6203 Bocage Drive
- Dalton Construction LLCP.O. Box 5339
- Davis Handyman Services4871 LA-145
- Deloach remodeling &handyman services llc.7641 university dr.
- Dennis Harris Construction6525 Graham Ln
- Driven Nail Construction5151 Tara Ln
Bossier City, Louisiana
- Duplessis concrete company LLC
- D Max, LLC
- Five Star Roofing & Construction
Mt Pleasant, Texas
- Five Star Roofing & Construction
- international style construction inc.6058 F.M 9 South
- international style construction inc.
- KARTCRETE U-CARTPO Box 5964
Bossier City, Louisiana
- KARTCRETE U-CART
- NORTH DESOTO DIRT WORKS4322 HIGHWAY 171
- NORTH DESOTO DIRT WORKS
- Olshan Foundation Repair2916 Gum Springs Rd
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- WESCO DISTRIBUTING INC1535 WILKINSON ST
- WESCO DISTRIBUTING INC