Bowen Plumbing, Inc.

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2012

For more than thirty years, we have fulfilled our mission of providing outstanding service, in a timely manner. We specialize in all your plumbing needs. We have the latest technology and trained professionals to do the job right the first time. As a family owned and operated business we appreciate the opportunity to assist in any problem the customer has. Our customers share an appreciation for quality work and understand that the key to saving money in the long-term is to invest in quality workmanship and cutting edge applications. As our loyal customers will attest, there is no better plumbing service available in the area. Contact us today!...

Home Air Services

Home Air Services is a heating and air conditioning repair company. We take pride in doing the job right the first time. Call us today!

Rix HVAC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Favorite appliance repair

I'm a independent appliance service company with one employee. And anyone who said that they found my company on anoise list will get 15% percent off until march 30 2016

08/15/2019

Excellent. Dug down found leak and capped it.

Description of Work
Outside facet leaking

07/27/2017

I dug out the small area by the house he requested and removed several plants. I even called his office to tell him the work had been done. My wife was at home when he arrived. I planned to be there about 30-minutes later. David immediately showed her attitude because we had not trenched out four sections along the driveway where new lines were to be run. Confused and frankly not wanting to take D...

Description of Work
WHOVER HEARD OF A PLUMBER WHO REPAIRS AND INSTALLS SPRINKLER SYSTEMS THAT EXPECT THE CLIENT TO DIG THE TRENCHES FOR HIM: I contacted Bowen Plumbing because of the rating on Angie's list. A time was scheduled and David arrived on time as promised. He was courteous if a bit reserved. After talking with him, he asked me to dig out a sensitive area around the front window where there were plants and where leaks were occurring. I agreed. He also said he needed to move sprinkler lines along the driveway to get the coverage we needed with half-circle broadcast nozzles. We agreed on the work to be done and scheduled a time the following Thursday. He gave an estimate which I approved.

Category irrigation systems,plumbing

In response to your complaint, first and foremost we apologize for the misunderstanding on your sprinkler system. Mr. Bowen tried to let you know he was not interested in the job when he came to bid it, as he saw the complexity of the work and he was very busy with other jobs. And that's probably the same reason the other plumber and sprinkler person didn't want to take the job. Unfortunately, he ...

05/25/2017

Very quickly, professionally and no mess

Description of Work
Replaced toilet, repaired shower faucett

04/14/2017

Hot Arkansas summer day. - Mr. Bowen, plumber was able to arrive early. Diagnosed the problem and handled it efficiently.

Description of Work
Leak in PVC elbow under house (crawl space). Replaced elbow. Also dripping outside spiget. Replaced part.

12/30/2016

Mr. Bowen was on time, very efficient, neat and personable. Never had a problem with any of his work. Third time I've used him.

Description of Work
Mr. Bowen installed and connected new vessel sink and faucet.

Category plumbing

Water pressure problems, Leaks and drips, Faucet installation and repair, Water heater installation and repair, Tankless water heaters, Garbage disposals, Toilet installation and repair, Clogged water and drain lines, Gas, water, and sewer services, New sewer drain installation, Major and minor kitchen and bathroom remodeling, Sewer video camera diagnostics and repair, Leak detection; water and gas, Lawn sprinkler services, Trenching and backhoe service, Water treatment equipment

Well Pumps