Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Twin Falls, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Twin Falls
- Key Handyman ServiceEric is amazing! He made our bannister exactly the way we described wanting it done. Very reasonable rates and very professional work. Will be using him in the future!
- Fence SolutionsKory and his crew were amazing! They were so helpful and professional. They gave us tips on how to install the fence and responded fast when we had additional questions through the install. I would give them a million stars if I could! We will always be using them for our fencing needs. Wonderful people, I can’t say enough good things about Fence Solutions
- Broken Arrow FencingThey repaired several sections of my fence and replaced a few areas that were too bad to repair. They did a great job.
- J & J ConstructionIt was fine. It was good communication. Their estimator was warm, professional, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable. They did a great. I can’t think of anything they can to improve on. Their estimate was unbelievable high. They were very professional. I probably not use them because they were so expensive
- J & J ConstructionNo dont's. This is far and away the. Best experience I have ever had with a contractor. TThe whole crew was efficient and. Professional. We are going to have them do some more work this year. Highly recommend!!!
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome!
- Buetts Fence CoI can’t say enough good things about this company! They are punctual, professional, courteous, friendly, if you are looking for fencing you want to use Buetts!!!
- THOMPSON QUALITY FENCE INCThis was an incredible contract. They did everything I had asked for, they did it quickly, they were on time, and are true professionals. I would, and will use them again, and recommend them to anyone.
- GREEN ACRES HOME IMPROVEMENTSThey had to work around all kinds of landscaping and gardens. They are very considerate and professional. Punctual as well. Jared is a pleasure to work with.
- Buetts Fence CoThey did an excellent job. They just adjusted our latch on the gate today. we will be calling them in the future to do the other 1/2 of the fence.
Last update on December 6, 2022
Fence Contractors in Twin Falls, ID
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
What is chain link fencing, anyway? Chain link fencing has a lot to offer, so consider this option when installing a fence on your property.
If your metal railings need a makeover, wrought iron paint can work wonders. Here’s how to prep and paint your wrought iron railings in five steps.
Find fence companies in
- Glenns Ferry,
Fence Companies in Twin Falls, ID
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Angel - 1 Pro Construction324 5TH AVE EAST
Jerome, Idaho 83338
- Angel - 1 Pro Construction
- Bronson Handyman Service409 Jefferson Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Bronson Handyman Service
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- J & J Construction
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - Moscow760 N Main St
MOSCOW, Idaho 83843
- Moscow Building Supply Inc - Moscow
- Patrick H. Alires Construction198 Mesa Grande Dr
Jerome, Idaho 83338
- Patrick H. Alires Construction
- SNAKE RIVER FENCE CO.,INC.535 4TH. AVE. WEST
Wendell, Idaho 83355
- SNAKE RIVER FENCE CO.,INC.
- TJ Fencing LLC2981 Little Valley Rd
Harper, Oregon 97906
- TJ Fencing LLC
- Western Fence, Inc.P.O. Box 395
Rexburg, Idaho 83440
- Western Fence, Inc.
Fencing contractors that service Twin Falls
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.