You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Get matched with top fence companies in Twin Falls, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Twin Falls
- Broken Arrow FencingThey repaired several sections of my fence and replaced a few areas that were too bad to repair. They did a great job.
- Buetts Fence CoI can’t say enough good things about this company! They are punctual, professional, courteous, friendly, if you are looking for fencing you want to use Buetts!!!
- J & J ConstructionIt was fine. It was good communication. Their estimator was warm, professional, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable. They did a great. I can’t think of anything they can to improve on. Their estimate was unbelievable high. They were very professional. I probably not use them because they were so expensive
- J & J ConstructionNo dont's. This is far and away the. Best experience I have ever had with a contractor. TThe whole crew was efficient and. Professional. We are going to have them do some more work this year. Highly recommend!!!
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome!
- Campbell's Quality ExteriorsExcellent jobs, both times. I would definitely hire them again or highly recommend them to friends. Window replacement for entire house was about $3,000 and fencing a large back yard was about $4,000.
- Western Fence, Inc.It was wonderful. We needed to get a fence in before we closed on the house and they assured us it would be done. They began the job on a Monday and had it done that Friday. They did a fabulous job. I would recommend them to anyone!
- Buetts Fence CoThey did an excellent job. They just adjusted our latch on the gate today. we will be calling them in the future to do the other 1/2 of the fence.
- GREEN ACRES HOME IMPROVEMENTSDetails matter to us and they matter to this company. The follow through with what is promised and the end product always match. If they missed something, it has been our experience that they take care of it. Although we moved from the house that they have previously worked on, we are still within the area and we hope to use them at our new house
- Phoenix FenceHe came on the day he said he would, set the posts and returned to install the vinyl a couple days later. His work is excellent. Then he removed the posts that had been improperly set by another fencing company. He set them properly and fixed the gate. He also replaced the hinges that had cracked on another gate in the back
Fencing Contractors in Twin Falls
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Are you in need of fence repair or a brand new fence put up? I specialize in quality built agricultural/livestock barbwire, barb less wire, no climb fence, high tinsel and woven wire in any terrain. If you have brush and trees that need to be removed before the fence can be installed, no problem I do that too! My name is Terrance Taylor. I have built and repaired many miles of fence while I was a cowboy so I understand the need of a well built fence that will last the test of time. I have..Recent Review:I have horses on a small acreage property. Most of the fencing that was present needed to be replaced. The acreage is on a mountain terrain with very little flat ground and in many places shallow rocky soil. Not the easiest fencing job in the world. Terrance had the expertise and background to install a sturdy fence complete with rock jacks and rock cribs for support that should be in good shape for 50+ years. Terrance returned phone calls quickly, came out and did a detailed estimate and started working immediately after getting all the required materials together. He and his crew worked long hours steadily from start to finish and completed the job in less than a week. From start to finish, Terrance was ready to answer any questions I had and if a problem arose during construction due to some aspect of the terrain and a change needed to be made he discussed the solution with me. Terrance was courteous and professional, has the expertise needed and completed the work described in the contract completely and promptlyJan A.
- Recent Review:Well it was badly butte fence lied to me Margit said it would take 3 days a charged for 3 days but it only took 1 guy 2 hours to finish, but they still charged for 3 days thieves, liars will not recommand or use them ever this is what happen to me and I feel they overcharged me they came out and lied to meLisa b.
- Recent Review:Jeff is unreliable. Does not back up his work. He is also lacks in communication. The tree he installed was dying last year after only installed few months prior. We notified him of this fact then. This spring it failed to get any leaves. It did indeed die. He promised to come out the following week , no show. He refused to replace the tree. We had to pay for a new tree. We spent 1800.00 with this company. We would NEVER recommend him to anyone and would advise anyone we spoke to AVOID Moose creeGlenn M.
- Business Description:Liquid Landscape and Curbing is a locally owned small business serving Idaho Falls and surrounding areas.Recent Review:These local young men went over and above my expectations! Their bid was far less than I thought their work would have cost and they did an AMAZING job! They did decorative curbing around my trees and shrubs and removed some sod I no longer wanted. After they got started they found four railroad ties in the ground that had to be removed before they could begin the work and they did not even charge me for all the extra labor to dig them up and haul them away. These guys hardly took a bathroom break until the job was finished. Cleanup is not usually included with some jobs like this but they cleaned up everything and hauled it all away for me. They really did a great job and were very nice and professional. I would refer them to anyone wanting quality work at an amazing price. <br /Alana W.
- Business Description:Four H Construction is powered by 4 people, we are a family orientated company. We offer special discounts to veterans and senior citizens. We require half of costs up front and the remaining upon completion of the job
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:We have been in buisness for over 12 years. We are licensed and insured. We offer free estimates.Recent Review:<p>.Called Mr. Seal, gave him a description of my small job. He gave me an estimate that we agreed on. I was aware that this in deed was a small job. He stated it did not matter. He arrived later with one of his workers and the job was soon completed. His bill was much less then what we agreed on. </p> <p>A note on professionalism: both Mr. Seal and his worker were clean, dressed appropriately, friendly, polite and cleanup when the job was done. I will not hesitate to call Seal Construction in the future. </p> <br /Barry P.
- Business Description:Work guaranteed. Free estimates. Start to finish home improvements.Recent Review:Mr. Lopez was good to his word. It took only a few days over the estimated time to complete the work. His price was reasonable and fair. His work was excellent. His advise was insightful and reflected solid professional skills and experience. He is fully trustworthy and very pleasant to work with. We plan on hiring him for additional work in the future. <br /Cheryl D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
A dog fence is essential to keeping your pup safe. Luckily there are many options, from tall privacy fencing to wireless underground electric fences. This guide will help you calculate the average cost to install a dog fence.
Find fence companies in
- Glenns Ferry
fence companies in Twin Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Cody custom repairs and maintenance525 Shoup Ave W
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Cody custom repairs and maintenance
- Diamond Peak Remodeling4162 E. 200 N.
- Diamond Peak Remodeling
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- NeuScapes LLC888 East Main Street
- NeuScapes LLC
- SNAKE RIVER FENCE CO.,INC.535 4TH. AVE. WEST
- SNAKE RIVER FENCE CO.,INC.
- TJ Fencing LLC2981 Little Valley Rd
- TJ Fencing LLC
- Western Fence, Inc.P.O. Box 395
- Western Fence, Inc.