If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Twin Falls, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Twin Falls
- Fast Concrete LLCIt went very well they did a good job and they where on time wit the project I would recommend this company to my friends and family very respectful and friendly also the clean up was amazing they took care of it as well
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCThey replace a sidewalk that had caused problems in the winter. Water would get underneath and cause it to rise. They replaced it last fall and we did not have any problems. They were courteous and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend their company.
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCGreat father and son team! They came when they said they would, they were careful not to damage the garage and flower beds when they dug up the old concrete, and they worked long hours to finish the project quickly as well as doing an excellent job. They spent the time needed to dig up mud and pack in lots of fill and put in rebar to make sure the concrete lasts. We really appreciate their work ethic as well as how easy they were to work with read less
- Those Guys Specialty Concrete LLCThey did a terrible job pouring the initial pad and the top began crumbling away within 6 months. I contacted him to come repair it. He came out to see what repairs were needed. He made several appointments to complete the repair and then wouldn't show up to actually do the work. He gave excuse after excuse. Eventually, I had a separate business make the repairs. This contractor is unreliable, does terrible work, and is not worth the time and money! read less
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crew read less
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had the pleasure of working with Mike and his crew today. We reached out to him about a month ago for a patio and some sidewalk. He respond quickly and with a very competitive estimate. He was upfront about how far out he was with his schedule and showed up exactly within the timeframe he promised. Both he and his crew were friendly, polite, professional and hardworking. I love that he took our design ideas to heart and made some incredible suggestions that turned a simple concrete slab into a work of art. Not only did our patio turn out gorgeous but it will definitively be the focal point of our new backyard. The quality of his workmanship is top of the line. And to top it all off my yard was immaculate when they left. Looking forward to working with Mike and his crew again in the near future read less
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncHe was very busy so it took a while to get on the schedule. When he did show he gave me notice and was here at 6:30 on a Thursday morning. He finished to whole project by noon on Friday. these guys sure know how to work. Mike was awesome. He cleaned up and moved some dirt for us while he had his equipment here and best of all he cleaned up and left us in good shape. He even moved some sod to help my wife plant some trees. These guys were great to work with and they sure got the job done. He even offers a 5% discount to Angie's List members and that amounted to $830 for me read less
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike and crew were fantastic to work with - 100% professional but also a pleasure to get to know. The quality of their work exceeded our expectations. We will definitely use them again for future projects.
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc5 stars! They're just a great company. That's why we went with them. They're really a terrific company. The estimate worked out great. It was a little bit better than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be more expensive. It turned out to be cheaper. I was really impressed with it. I chose them because the reviews on Angie's List told me what a great company they were. Then I was able to go see some projects that they have done and projects that they were working on as well so I could see the finished project and it was just amazing. I found them on Angie's List so that was a good thing read less
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncProfessional flat work, crew came in at 8:30 am broke up and removed the old Driveway, removed tree roots, filled, leveled, set forms and rebar. Poured the new 4" Driveway and was finished by 5pm
Concrete Repair Contractors in Twin Falls
- Business Description:Carlson's Custom Concrete, Inc. in locally owned and services all of the Snake River Valley. They offer exquisite decorative concrete, and take pride in their finishing abilities of all flatwork. They offer excavation and replacement to update any home. They bring new techniques to the field, including acid staining, concrete countertops, and fire pits. They make it their business to keep customers satisfied, and their reputation in the community speaks for itself. References are always avail.. read lessRecent Review:Mike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crew read lessLawrence S.
- Business Description:We are a full service swimming pool & spa company. We have our own in house plastering and tile crew which will save time and misunderstandings during the construction or remodeling process of your pool. By doing this, sub contractors are held to a bare minimum. The president of the company holds a Mechanical Engineering degree and can take on any project no matter what the challenge or difficulty and make sure the finished product is properly built and of the highest quality possible! Our tr.. read lessRecent Review:Still waiting for someone to return our call. (801) 554-5299 or (801) 550-1866 Need hot tub repair!!Ken F.
- Business Description:Are you looking for a new drive way, patio, or sidewalk? For quality, durability and excellent service, call Golden Lion Concrete for a quick bid for any of your concrete needs! Our headquarters are in Brigham City, Utah. Golden Lion Concrete is locally owned and operated. We specialize in both residential and commercial jobs. Licensed and insured, with over 45 years of experience, concrete specialist Mike Larragoitiy and his team provide the best service and quality workmanship in concrete f.. read lessRecent Review:Mike came out to my property and measured out a quote on an RV pad and back patio. Mike seemed very professional and knowledgeable. He told me to take the RV pad out 6 inches from the property line to provide enough room for a fence. He stated they would have to dig in the back and haul out dirt for the back patio (We discussed giving to the neighbors because they needed dirt). Mike created a contract that contained an RV pad and a patio in the back of the house, which I signed and provided to him to start the work the following week. The day Mike showed up to do the job with his crew, things started to change. He said he was going to raise the back patio to encase the stairs in concrete which would make the first step only 2 inches high. I told him I didn't like the idea because that would mean I could never remove the stairs without breaking concrete and also it would make the first stair a different height than the rest. I asked Mike what the correct thing to do was and he stated it was to dig down and remove dirt (which is what we originally discussed). After that, Mike seemed irritated. We then went to the RV pad and he told me that the RV pad was going to cost "a lot" more than originally discussed and contracted. He stated that the RV pad would cost more or for the same price, have a big gap between the concrete and the fence. Since the RV price was now "a lot" more or would have a huge gap, I asked Mike if we could just do the patio in the back. I was then told that the back patio was going to cost more because originally I was provided a package deal wit the RV pad. When I expressed that I didn't understand why it would cost more for the patio due to the fact that the measurements for the RV pad were originally wrong, Mike told me he thinks I should go with another company. I find this experience very unfortunate. I was excited to utilize Mike and his company for our concrete work. He was suggested to us by a friend and came highly recommended. The day Mike came to bid and then the day he showed up to do the job seemed like two totally different people. If you go with this company, make sure the contract you sign is very specific and contains all of the details from the get go. Mike will not remember the specifics as originally discussed and things are subject to change after you sign the contract. Make sure that they also call Blue Stake prior to digging in your yard. They showed up to dig in my yard prior to having Blue Stake come out which would have put any liability on me read lessCHRISTOPHER S.
- Business Description:We are a small S.E. Idaho Based Business that have been serving the community for over 20 years with excavation, remodel and handy man work.Recent Review:Jerry and the entire crew did an excellent job. They came out and met to review the scope of the project and then worked up a bid. They began construction shortly after obtaining the building permit. They finished the project exactly on bid. The building was finished in a professional manner. They even enclosed all outside wood in painted custom formed metal, so there is nothing needing to be painted every few years. We highly recommend their work and we would not hesitate to hire them if we need a contractor in the future read lessVernon U.
- Business Description:I specialize in concrete flat work. Removal and replacement and new installation of concrete. Driveways, sidewalks, curbs, patios, rv pads,. Stamp and stained work custom design concrete. I've been in the Industry for twelve years now. I believe in honesty and integrity. I take in my work as people will be enjoying the product they receive forany years. I talk with my clients to insure they fully understand the process of our work. When we pour concrete we pour lasting product and take every .. read less
- Recent Review:It was excellent! His price is fantastic, the work is pristine, and it was perfect. He left some of his equipment and extra sealant for us to seal, for no charge. I highly recommend him.Kathy B.
- Business Description:30 years in the industry doing landscaping, Hydroseeding, Landscape curbing, scaled plot plan and digital photography designs...
- Business Description:A & J Burley Concrete is a concrete contractor in Burley and all the surrounding areas. Concrete, Cement Work, Stamped Concrete, Concrete Company, Concrete Contractor
- Business Description:We fix, redesign and manage any concrete related issues, from house foundation lifting and under filling concrete pads to driveways to stone overlays. We guarantee our work for 5 years because we only do what we would do if it was our property. We can save you 60% or more of costs compared to other alternatives or new concrete. We have been in business for 15 years and are family run, passed down from father to son read less
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com. Additional phone - (208) 478-1062.Recent Review:The individual came to the house and did a visual inspection. He promised a written bid by the end of the day. Three days later, after no bid, I contacted him. He told me that his "business manager" wrote the bids and I should have a bid hand delivered to my home by the end of business that day. Two months later, still no bid, no call, no follow up. Sketchy read lessClayn L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Glenns Ferry
concrete contractors in Twin Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Burley Concrete1315 Parke Ave
- Accurate Concrete Cutting1219 S 5th W
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
- Advanced Masonry/Tile &Landscaping568 N 10 W
- Advanced Restoration2050 E. 3000 S.
- Angel - 1 Pro Construction324 5TH AVE EAST
- A & J Burley Concrete
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- KMB Supply4227 N 950 E
- KMB Supply
- N&L Construction LLC480 s main st
- N&L Construction LLC
- SUZZIE'S HANDYMAN SERVICE140 5TH AVE E
- SUZZIE'S HANDYMAN SERVICE
- Triple A PlumbingPO Box 2341
- Triple A Plumbing
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC
- Viking Concrete & Excavation Inc.1201 Falls Ave E. Suite #25
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Viking Concrete & Excavation Inc.