A small investment in door hardware — be it new handles, mail slots, peep holes or kick plates — can upgrade your home’s look and improve security.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Twin Falls, ID
There are 1 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Twin Falls
- Handy HelpersJim and his crew were very efficient and on time. They helped my move go very well, in a stressful time for me. I then hired them to paint my new house and they did a great job! I would definitely hire them again.
- IDL Construction, LLCThey dont know what they were doing. I wasnt happy at all. It was a lot of money. I dont have the money to fix it again. The paint job was horrible. it was not even. They missed a lot of parts.They went above their estimate. It was above $200.
- Reid Painting LLCBill was fantastic and we are so glad we found him. He was able to fit us in and have our house painted before it became too cold. He did an excellent job of caulking everything before he started. He was able to answer all of our questions and we are very happy with his work. We would recommend him to anyone looking to have their home painted
- Premier Painting Professionals by WaagenaarsThe job started on a Friday with pressure washing and prep work. The exterior painting of my house was completed the following Friday. The Contractor was very professional and I am extremely satisfied with the finished project. I highly recommend Premier Painting Professionals by Waagenaars.
- Reid Painting LLCBill Reid and his team did an absolutely fantastic job painting our Mom's split level house, deck, pergola, and staining her fences! Bill is very professional and every interaction was a positive experience. He exceeded our expectations at all levels including price, scheduling, outstanding quality of work, and completion time ahead of schedule. Bill repaired things along the way, and every aspect of the job was completed with absolute precision. Because of Bill's professionalism and excellent references, we trusted him to choose all the colors, paints, and stain to do the job, and we were extremely delighted when we saw the house completed! He finished the entire job in just three days so we could get the house up for sale right away. It was a joy to work with Bill, and we highly recommend Reid Painting LLC to everyone
- Natural Born Painters IncWe explained what we wanted and we had a very good discussion and review of options. His quote was competitive with other offers and he was able to get to the project when he said he would. We were pleased with prep work done before starting the job! Completed the job in the time he estimated and they cleaned up completely when finished. Excellent to work with and I would not hesitate to have Natural Born Painters on a future project
- Natural Born Painters IncEven with the late spring in Valley County this year, Nick and his crew came to our home in a timely manner to prepare the surface for painting. At our request, they matched the original paint colors, and made sure we were pleased before continuing with the job. They worked consistently and dependably, and completed the job within the week of having started. They addressed any concerns we had, and paid very good attention to detail in all of the jobs we asked them to do. When they painted the interior of our home, Nick was not satisfied with the quality of the coverage, and left to obtain more paint for another coat. Even with the extra paint and time, he honored his original quote exactly. Each evening when the crew would leave, their work area was picked up and left neat. They were very personable and respectful throughout their time at our home, and we really enjoyed getting to know them! As before, our experience with Natural Born Painters was thoroughly positive. We would refer them to anyone with exterior or interior painting needs, and will not hesitate to use them in the future whenever we have painting needs. Nick has gotten his general contractor's license since completing our job, and we will use him for any related needs in the future because of the positive experiences we have had with Natural Born Painters
- Natural Born Painters IncThis was a very pleasant experience. Nick called when he said he was going to call, arrived when he said he would arrive and was easy to work with. The quality of the workmanship was good. Best of all, he has a large crew so he was in and out quickly. They were meticulous about prep and cleanup. I intend to repaint the entire house a portion at a time, will certainly call Nick next year
- Aim High PaintingI was very impressed for the amount of preparation work they did, and the job was beautiful after they were finished. They were very clean, picked up after themselves, arrived on time, very pleasant to work with, and the price was reasonable. I had them 3 times before already and I will have them again for a job this summer. They were very trustworthy
- Aim High PaintingGreat friendly staff and Quality Work! Aim High was very helpful in helping us pick out the colors and deciding how to make the house look the best. This was new construction with over 2,000 square feet on the main level (unfinished basement) and 3 car garage. They were very good at prepping the drywall texture before priming (The drywall contractor missed a bunch of spots sanding) and did all the caulking for the trim to make a very clean look. The exterior of the house was LP Smartside and that required caulking also. We are very happy with the finished product. They removed all the doors and sprayed them individually to give a very nice finish. They even color matched the bathroom exhaust vents on the gable end of the house to the color of the gable to make them disappear. We will use them again when we get ready to finish the basement
Last update on September 8, 2022
House Painters in Twin Falls
Work with exterior house painters in Twin Falls
Bring an updated look to a home with a brand-new coat of paint. Beyond additional curb appeal, a new paint color on a home’s exterior can protect wood and other surfaces from wind and rain damage. Getting that coverage on your home can be a tough endeavor, though. Working with a qualified exterior house painting service in Twin Falls is a good way to be certain the project is up to your standards.
Exterior home painting companies bring the knowledge and capability required to make sure house paint look lovely and have longevity. Professionals also bring equipment like specialty ladders, which may ensure each area of your house’s exterior is appropriately painted. Opting to DIY an exterior home painting job may leave you responsible for buying or renting such equipment, which can drive up the expenses.
Launch your query right here by entering your ZIP. Simply answer some questions regarding your house painting plans to then browse a list of experienced house painting companies near your location. Be sure to check out ratings and reviews and photos of previous work to get an idea about the nature of services offered by every contractor.
Once you pare down results, begin contacting painters to get quotes for your project.
How much does exterior home painting cost?
The total price of adding new paint to the exterior of the home varies. Factors impacting costs include the kind of surfaces that require paint, your location, the square footage of your home, and the level of prep work needed for the job.
Across the country, the median cost for exterior painting is about $3,000, with many homeowners paying from $0.75 to $2 per square foot.
Below, you’ll find some considerations that could drive up the price of any exterior house painting work:
- Geographical location. Exterior paint projects in regions such as the West Coast tends to cost more than painting projects in other areas of the nation.
- Size of job. If the home is big, has more than one story, or is a complex structure that will require detailed finish work, the average price can be about $6,000.
- Exterior surface types. Certain types of surfaces may be more difficult to paint than others or can require additional paint. Consider the fact that it can run you $3,000 to $10,000 for an exterior paint job involving painting over brick. Materials such as vinyl and concrete usually lead to lower overall prices.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Should you use ceramic paint on your home’s exterior? Learn the pros and cons of choosing ceramic coating for your home, including warranty information, UV protection, and the cost compared to traditional house paint like latex.
What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Find exterior painters in
- Glenns Ferry,
exterior painters in Twin Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Angel - 1 Pro Construction324 5TH AVE EAST
Jerome, Idaho 83338
- Angel - 1 Pro Construction
- Do Right Painting5285 west buckskin road
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Do Right Painting
- ecocountertopsUSA2480 E 950 S
Hazelton, Idaho 83335
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- Jack Roberts Specialty ContractorsPO Box 702
Council, Idaho 83612
- Jack Roberts Specialty Contractors
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
Chester, Idaho 83421
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Mahin'S Master Painting1083 E 600 N
Rupert, Idaho 83350
- Mahin'S Master Painting