Before you rent a home carpet cleaning machine for the first time, find out everything you need to know. From how many hours you should invest in carpet cleaning, which detergent to buy, and which machine is best, we’ve broken it all down.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Twin Falls, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Twin Falls
- Sophisticated CleanersThe girls arrived on time , meet and exceeded my expectations!, Can’t thank them enough, Looking forward to a long relationship
- CASCADE CLEANING SERVICES, LLCVery Well. I do not live in Boise, I live 2 hours away and when I call Matt to help clean my sister's filthy carpet because of her pets, he always takes good care of me. I have never met him, but I trust him, he always does what he says he will do.
- SERVICE MASTER OF MAGIC VALLEYFantastic! It took a little longer than I expected but wasn't sure what to expect either. I had never had my carpet professionally cleaned before. Smells and looks fantastic and I have four dogs in my house (that are not always purfect little angels). Very satisfied with this service and will use it again next year
- Regal Carpet Cleaning, IncIt went perfect. They arrived on time and did a professional job, Very happy with Regal.
- Mr. Steam LLCThey were so incredibly professional, kind and polite. They did an amazing job and explained everything they were doing before they did it. My carpets look beautiful and they even got out some stains that I didn't think would come out. I highly recommend them. This was the best carpet cleaning experience I've ever had
- Mr. Steam LLCthe technician, came with a great attitude, and was very thorough, he checked for trouble spots, and any area's that may have been a problem, and pre vacuumed, the house, and spot checked. he was very clean and ,worked steady the whole time.. our carpet is 25years old, and it looks like great still!! And two weeks later our old dog, had a accident on the carpet, while I was out of town, and when I got home, I found it, I called Mr. Steam's, and they came out and recleaned the carpet for minimal charge, they gave us our money's worth of care and service. Sad to say the dog died. But the carpet still looks great
- Mr. Steam LLCHe was on time and well mannered. He was mindful of the mud outside & cleaned our carpets amagingly. He exceeded our expectations.
- Mr. Steam LLCI scheduled to have my carpets cleaned on a Friday. We took our daughter to the babysitter and moved all of our furniture, preparing for them to show up.... and they never did. I called them and it turned out they had lost our scheduled service. While they were booked for the rest of the day, they squeezed us in first thing the next morning. I appreciated the fact that they booked us back up quickly, but they didn't really offer much else to compensate for the large inconvenience of not being able to use any of our furniture or take our daughter out of the house for a second day. The actual service was great-- the cleaners were kind and efficient and took very good care of our walls and belonging to ensure everything remained damage free. The cleaners themselves are what would make me use them again. They did a fantastic job and left our carpets looking and smelling much better
- Mr. Steam LLCPERFECT! The only thing better than the carpet cleaning experience was the professionalism in this organization from the intial contact with Kelly, the scheduling with Angela, and the actual work which was done by Kyle. A truly professional team and the results achieved by Kyle were outstanding - this was a surprise for my wife and she was totally delighted at the results. Thanks
- Mr. Steam LLCIt went well. Technician was overly prompt. I had appointment for his arrival between 12:30 and 1:30. I was returning from out of town and arrived at 12:29, hoping that it would be business as usual, closer to 1:30 when they arrived. He actually arrived at 11:45. The company had my cell phone but didn't call it. Technician was cheerful, not rude about my being late. My husband and I quickly moved most of the furniture and he was able to start immediately
Carpet Cleaners in Twin Falls
- Business Description:We clean carpets, airducts, pressure washing etcRecent Review:TJ was very thorough and pleasant.Sandee T.
- Business Description:Medalist Cleaning and Restoration LLC strives to serve our existing clients, new clients, insurance agents or adjusters interested in quality and professional cleanup after a disaster or everyday living!Recent Review:Quick appointment, professional interactions, excellent work. Highly recommended!David P.
- Recent Review:They did fantastic and communicated well.Megan S.
- Recent Review:Fantastic! It took a little longer than I expected but wasn't sure what to expect either. I had never had my carpet professionally cleaned before. Smells and looks fantastic and I have four dogs in my house (that are not always purfect little angels). Very satisfied with this service and will use it again next yearElisabeth H.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Heaven's best is locally owned and operated by Cory and Tawny McEwen.We know Idaho residents are committed to quality products that are better for the environment. Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning recognizes this fact so we use a mild citrus-based solution and all active ingredients are safe for you, your family, your pets and the environment. Because we use a low moisture process that doesn't soak your carpet and damage the fibers, your carpet will last longer. Your carpet will also dry a lot f..
- Business Description:Carpet CleaningRecent Review:I have used Sunshine Chem Dry for over 10 years and absolutely love them! They are always prompt, they charge a reasonable price and my carpets always look so clean and nice when they are finished.Sherry E.
- Business Description:Our goal is to provide our customers with astonishing service and the best investment in cleaning and restoring hard surfaces. We strive to ensure 100% satisfaction by providing professional, affordable high quality service. Our certified technicians are committed to continuing-education, and we provide them with the most advanced equipment in the industryRecent Review:Very well. They gave me and estimate within a day of first contact. They started the next day after I agreed to hire them, and finished by noon of the second day. The work was superb in quality, and the price very fair for the amount of work neededLawrence F.
- Business Description:Founded as a way to help Southern Idaho residents in times of disaster, Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration is available 24 hours 7 days a week for all your needs in the aftermath of a fire, flood, mold, or even asbestos damage. When you call, the company ensures fast, reliable response. Idaho Fire & Flood Restoration understands the importance of timely service and treats all service calls with urgency. No matter the scope of the damage to your property, the company’s expert team is highly traine..Recent Review:The owner of the company did help us with our insurance and helped us figure out a way to re-design our kitchen. After that everything went downhill. We initially had to wait a while to get our roof fixed because the weather had to warm up. Which was fine, but then they did not do many of the measures against mold that they said they would. We had to ask them multiple times to even do temperature readings to make sure there was no more moisture in our walls. The whole process from then on was dependent on me asking them multiple times when they were going to do the next step. Then when they did the next step it was often incorrectly installed. They installed our kitchen cabinets completely unlevel and not spaced correctly. They never checked their work and they had to come back 3 times to fix the cabinets. We initially had a different project manager, but he was fired from the company half way through our project. Then the owner of the company took over as project manager. When I complained to him about the quality of the work he would give a half hearted apology that just blamed his workers. He then continued to send these same workers out to "fix" their work. There was no quality control and when we brought up these mistakes he tried to make us feel like we were being difficult or unreasonable. Is it really unreasonable to expect level cabinets, matching trim, and not having paint on our brand new floors? He also never seemed to know what was going on with the project and would ask us what was left to doKayla K.
- Business Description:since 1999. really good, really fast, really cheap. Most detail shops take all day or days, so if TIME is your most valuable thing, then we are your choice and of coarse the quality is the best. We have invested in our detailing system more than anyone else in the world. We have equipment and process that makes us do what others just cant. We have worked ON our business, not just IN itRecent Review:Have take many cars to them in the past, but they have taken a horrible turn for the worst in the last months. Have taken three cars to them in the last month. The first one was OK, but they put and extra trunk liner and floor mats in my trunk that I had to take back down to them. The second, the entire interior was so coated everywhere in protectant spray that my hands were coated after driving it home, and my pants were stained from it. The last car, they vacuumed up a small rubber insert in a compartment of my center console, and when I spoke with Shane (the owner) about it, he said he would replace it. When I searched and found out it was only $11, I sent him a note with the price and was in the process of sending a follow up text to say don't worry about it, when he called me and berated me for 15 min without letting me get a word in edge wise. He told me if I could afford a nice car, I could afford to replace the part without bothering him. Seriously sounded like he was on something. When I told him I was a regular customer and had taken 6 or so cars in to his shop in the last year, he laughed and said he could care less. I guess he doesn't need my business, so I won't be "bothering" him anymore. I suggest you don't bother him eitherMark O.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
When you’re a pet parent, dealing with household accidents is just part of life. Accidents happen, but sometimes a stinky smell can linger long after you’ve cleaned up the puddle. Learn how to get rid of the pet urine smell in your carpet.
Deep cleaning your carpets can instantly freshen up a living space. But should you prep your home before the professional carpet cleaners arrive? Once you've found the team for you, follow these 10 tips to get ready for their upcoming visit.
Find carpet cleaners in
- Glenns Ferry
carpet cleaners in Twin Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Campbell's Cloudless Cleaning707 North View Dr.
Twin Falls, Idaho
- CANYON CARPET CARE3250 ridge place
Twin Falls, Idaho
- CASTLE CARPET CLEANING1008 S JEFFERSON ST
- Certified Carpet Cleaning601 Addison Ave
Twin Falls, Idaho
- CLAUDE BROWNS HOME FURNISHINGS202 MAIN AVE S
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- COUNTRY CARPET CLEANING908 15th Ave E
- Campbell's Cloudless Cleaning
- Elite Restoration- Twin Falls1920 Highland Ave E
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Elite Restoration- Twin Falls
- Floor Show, Inc.880 KOOTENAI CUT OFF RD
- Floor Show, Inc.
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning581 Sunrise Blvd N
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Go Green Carpet Cleaning
- Henderson Restoration & Cleaning1436 N Trellis Lane Ste #1
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Henderson Restoration & Cleaning
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration2601 Pole Line Rd
- Idaho Fire and Flood Restoration
- OdorXit Products3729 Riva Ridge Dr # 194
- On The Spot Cleaning & Restoration235 W Hwy 30
- On The Spot Cleaning and Restoration2030 W 65th S
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- ON THE SPOT CLEANING AND RESTORATION457 N 80 W
- Oriental Rug Pet Pee Pee Odor Removal4106 NW 78 Terr
Coral Springs, Florida
- OdorXit Products
- Red Carpet Cleaning
- Red Carpet Cleaning