When it comes to the fence for your home, privacy can be paramount. That’s why privacy fences are such a great choice for many. Find out if they’re right for you.
Get matched with top fence companies in Burley, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Burley
- Broken Arrow FencingThey repaired several sections of my fence and replaced a few areas that were too bad to repair. They did a great job.
- Buetts Fence CoI can’t say enough good things about this company! They are punctual, professional, courteous, friendly, if you are looking for fencing you want to use Buetts!!!
- J & J ConstructionIt was fine. It was good communication. Their estimator was warm, professional, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable. They did a great. I can’t think of anything they can to improve on. Their estimate was unbelievable high. They were very professional. I probably not use them because they were so expensive
- J & J ConstructionWe initially contacted Jerry Stuart of J & J Construction for help with removal of our 3 tree stumps. In getting an estimate for that we found out the he did many other types of work. We asked him for an estimate for replacing our patio door (form the house), fixing our cracking patio and an RV pad. In walking around, Jerry pointed out that our roof line was sagging due to an improperly installed post and discussed with us what we could do to fix it. Needless to say our initial bid for removal of tree stumps soon blossomed into a full blown project. Jerry was very good about discussing our options and very flexible in accommodating our needs. Together we came up with a plan and work began the next day!! Work began on October 20, 2012 and despite weather delays and additional work we added, we were completed by November 13, 2012. Jerry and his team are extremely hard workers and have an incredible attention to detail. The work that they completed for us is even better than I could have imagined. It was fun working with them in coming up with ideas on some of the finish work. I really appreciate have a crew that is on time, works a full day and works on Saturdays to get things done. And did I mention their work is awesome!
- J & J ConstructionNo dont's. This is far and away the. Best experience I have ever had with a contractor. TThe whole crew was efficient and. Professional. We are going to have them do some more work this year. Highly recommend!!!
- Campbell's Quality ExteriorsExcellent jobs, both times. I would definitely hire them again or highly recommend them to friends. Window replacement for entire house was about $3,000 and fencing a large back yard was about $4,000.
- Western Fence, Inc.It was wonderful. We needed to get a fence in before we closed on the house and they assured us it would be done. They began the job on a Monday and had it done that Friday. They did a fabulous job. I would recommend them to anyone!
- Buetts Fence CoThey did an excellent job. They just adjusted our latch on the gate today. we will be calling them in the future to do the other 1/2 of the fence.
- Fence SolutionsGave a very prompt, descriptive estimate. Kept me well informed and the service provided was done in a very timely and professional fashion.
- Moose Creek Landscaping & Fence LlcWe made a few changes during the installation and they were very willing to do it with not complaints so overall they were great.
Fencing Contractors in Burley
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:Are you in need of fence repair or a brand new fence put up? I specialize in quality built agricultural/livestock barbwire, barb less wire, no climb fence, high tinsel and woven wire in any terrain. If you have brush and trees that need to be removed before the fence can be installed, no problem I do that too! My name is Terrance Taylor. I have built and repaired many miles of fence while I was a cowboy so I understand the need of a well built fence that will last the test of time. I have..Recent Review:I have horses on a small acreage property. Most of the fencing that was present needed to be replaced. The acreage is on a mountain terrain with very little flat ground and in many places shallow rocky soil. Not the easiest fencing job in the world. Terrance had the expertise and background to install a sturdy fence complete with rock jacks and rock cribs for support that should be in good shape for 50+ years. Terrance returned phone calls quickly, came out and did a detailed estimate and started working immediately after getting all the required materials together. He and his crew worked long hours steadily from start to finish and completed the job in less than a week. From start to finish, Terrance was ready to answer any questions I had and if a problem arose during construction due to some aspect of the terrain and a change needed to be made he discussed the solution with me. Terrance was courteous and professional, has the expertise needed and completed the work described in the contract completely and promptlyJan A.
- Business Description:Western Fence has been in business since 1977. We provide the highest standard materials and workmanship. Serving contractors, farmers, ranchers and home owners.Recent Review:It was wonderful. We needed to get a fence in before we closed on the house and they assured us it would be done. They began the job on a Monday and had it done that Friday. They did a fabulous job. I would recommend them to anyoneWhitley D.
- Business Description:We are a full service landscaping and general construction company serving both Cassia and Minidoka counties. We are always available by appointment. We accept cash, check and all major credit cards.
- Business Description:I have one full time employee. Because of this I don't have a lot of overhead, thus my rates are cheaper than most companies. If sub-contractors are to be used on a project, I do have many reliable and certified subcontractors that I can call to give you quality work
- Business Description:Your surroundings—whether residential or commercial—embody all the benefits that you have worked so hard for, and that’s why we take immense care to deliver the highest level of personal attention to each of our projects to create a memorable, integrated landscape that perfectly complements and supports the architecture it surrounds. We understand that, like most great investments, quality landscapes should be beautiful each moment and built to last a lifetime. We oversee the design, installa..Recent Review:<p>Lawnscapes LLC is the contractor used by the builder of my house for landscape and fencing. The builder agreed to pay for fencing the backyard and I agreed to pay for fencing the sides of the house. The sides were 7? on one side and 8? on the other, on the side that was 8 feet I asked for a gate to be installed. Lawnscapes LLC charged me for 16? of fencing at $28 per linear foot ($448) and $300 for the gate. Lawnscapes refused to deduct the width of the gate from the charge, something other fencing contractors deduct because the vinyl used in the gate is already cover in the cost of the gate. I paid the $748 per my verbal agreement when the estimate was given to me over the phone. When the work was completed I noticed the cheap fencing materials that were used and that upon completion of the fence in the backyard the installers had failed to fill in all the holes for the fence poles. In order to be a good neighbor, I filled in the holes myself. </p> <p>I will never use this contractor again.</p> <br /Ralph C.
- Business Description:Building Material-Sales with focus on Design CenterRecent Review:Franklin Building Supply were very easy to work with the team, they brought exactly what we wanted, we didn't have to drive to their store, which was very nice. Their installers did a great job. We had some laminate flooring put down and we very fussy about how it was put down and they did a great job with it. I would recommend them highlyJan R.
- Business Description:I am a self-employed contractor. I have no employees. I accept AE, Visa, MasterCard, Discover checks and cash
- Business Description:We have been in buisness for over 12 years. We are licensed and insured. We offer free estimates.Recent Review:<p>.Called Mr. Seal, gave him a description of my small job. He gave me an estimate that we agreed on. I was aware that this in deed was a small job. He stated it did not matter. He arrived later with one of his workers and the job was soon completed. His bill was much less then what we agreed on. </p> <p>A note on professionalism: both Mr. Seal and his worker were clean, dressed appropriately, friendly, polite and cleanup when the job was done. I will not hesitate to call Seal Construction in the future. </p> <br /Barry P.
- Business Description:sprinkler system installed on new and existing lawn and gardens ,full service landscaping from bush ,trees, rock walls, pavers, ponds
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
A privacy fence gate helps keep your yard extra secure, keeping kids and pets inside. This guide helps you calculate the average cost to install a privacy fence gate.
Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Find fence companies in
- Twin Falls
- American Falls
- Arbon Valley
fence companies in Burley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC
- Bronson Handyman Service409 Jefferson Ave
- Bronson Handyman Service
- Cazares landscaping and construction 347 W 300 N
- Cazares landscaping and construction
- Diamond Peak Remodeling4162 E. 200 N.
- Diamond Peak Remodeling
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- Keever Constuction525 Arizona Street
- Keever Constuction
- LAWNSCAPES1300 ADDISON AVE W
Twin Falls, Idaho
- NeuScapes LLC888 East Main Street
- NeuScapes LLC
- TJ Fencing LLC2981 Little Valley Rd
- TJ Fencing LLC
- Western Fence, Inc.P.O. Box 395
- Western Fence, Inc.