A backyard is an extension of your living spaces, so maintaining this area is important. These tips will help you learn how to take care of your backyard.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Twin Falls, ID
There are 3 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Twin Falls
- T&T Lawn ServiceCalled to reschedule a sprinkler winterization at 12:30 p.m. I needed to reschedule due to a new tree being planted recently and the tree needed the extra water at this time. The service had been scheduled for 5:00 pm the same day. The company charged my credit card a $45 rescheduling fee. I had to cancel the service and any future services with this company. This is a sprinkler service, this is not a Dr.'s office. It's not a life or death situation, and I was giving them plenty of time to schedule someone else and notify staff to not go to my house. When talking to staff about this, they were very short and unprofessional. I will never use them again. My credit card was automatically billed the $45 charge without my consent, so do not give them your credit card #
- Design Tree Maintenance, IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- LawnTechIt went really well. They were prompt, professional, arrived on time and gave suggestions for future upkeep. I was very pleased with the services.
- HIGH DESERT LANDSCAPEHigh Desert Landscaping was my lawn care company for several years. This year I thought I'd try an organic product and informed High Desert. John was very understanding and thought it was worth a try. Even though I didn't use their services for my lawn, John has always answered my calls promptly and professionally. I called for the spider spray and a couple of hours later it was done. He happened to be in the area, but he always completes the work within a couple of days at the most
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5794They are very thorough, punctual and prompt. They don’t mow the lawn. They weed and feed it. They aerate it at the end of the year. Wendy is the name of the service representative who comes here. She is very personable and very helpful. She explains everything and answers any questions I might have. They come in, do the work and leave. I don’t have to worry about them leaving the gate open and things like that. I pay them upfront at the beginning of the year and I don’t have to worry about it
- LawnTechProbably a little spendy, but then I no longer have to purchase multiple products for application nor do I have to purchase and maintain a fertilizer spreader or other equipment for application of various products. My lawn is beautiful and weed free, shrubs are in great condition, fruit trees sprayed and no spiders around my house. For me, this service is a bargain. LawnTech employees are knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend their service
- Ruffing Lawn CareThey are an all-woman team consisting of Tonya and her daughters. They have been maintaining our yard for nearly seven years. Tonya has never been late or called in sick. They have done a sprinkler install for me as well as other extensive sprinkler work. She is very consistent and you can trust what you are going to get from her. Week after week and year after year, the quality is just the same
Last update on September 28, 2022
Lawn Services in Twin Falls
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Though artificial grass is easy to maintain, it still requires periodic cleaning. Vacuuming can sound like the best option, but we've got some alternatives.
You don’t have to overcomplicate things when revamping your garden space. Check out these simple tips to help beautify your backyard.
Find lawn care services in
- Glenns Ferry,
lawn care services in Twin Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- KJ Lawn Maintenance & Spraying Inc1025 Sawtooth Blvd
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Lawn & Order1169 Fiesta Way
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- LAWNSCAPES1300 ADDISON AVE W
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- Local Lawn & Tree Spraying ServiceP.O Box 2656
Twin Falls, Idaho 83303
- The Yard Doctor1298 Twin Parks Dr
Twin Falls, Idaho 83301
- KJ Lawn Maintenance & Spraying Inc
- Bronson Handyman Service409 Jefferson Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Bronson Handyman Service
- Habiscapes6920 Pearl Rd
Eagle, Idaho 83616
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
Blackfoot, Idaho 83221
- J & J Construction
- Korrect Kleaning LLC161 ClubHouse Circle
Idaho Falls, Idaho 83401
- Korrect Kleaning LLC
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
Canton, Michigan 48188
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.