Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Twin Falls, ID
There are 4 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Twin Falls
- Design Tree Maintenance IncDesign Tree Maintenance did a good job putting in the system. We had a hard time getting them come back out and showing us how to work the system so we weren't too happy about that part. Other than that, they did a good job.
- Morning Mist YardJunior and Lydia blew out 11 irrigation systems in our subdivision in one long afternoon. Wonderful job.
- J & J ConstructionWe had a real mess of half done and badly done landscaping in our new house. I needed mainly excavation and rock work so I called J&J after finding their ad in the newspaper. J&J responded, showed up and then provided me with a written estimate. That's three out of three stars in my book already since it's three more steps than most other contractors we contacted bothered with! The work involved removing all the rocks, weeds, shrubs, etc. in front of our house and border areas then grading the dirt, installing fabric and decorative rock (about 35 cubic yards). Other work included repairing a poorly installed sprinkler back flow section and headers and reinforcing a concrete walkway which was separating from the garage. We were leaving town the following day and I was concerned about the job getting done on time but Jerry assured me he would come back the next day to finish installing the new rock. When we got back from our Memorial weekend trip the work was done just the way he said it would be. The landscaping looked great and the side street where all the rock had been dumped by the delivery truck was spotless. Landscaping seems to be one of those areas where there are a lot of fly by night operations. Unlike any other landscapers we have tried or contacted, J&J actually does all of the following: Respond to calls. Show up when they say will show up. Provide written estimates. Stick to those estimates without gouging for extras they forgot to mention. Do quality work. Other contractors could (and should) take lessons from the way J&J does business. We will definitely be using them again next year for the back yard
- J & J ConstructionJerry was amazing. There was a bit of a wait until he could get to our project, but once he did, he did a terrific job. He worked well with my elderly parents, and listened to their concerns, and wants. He was extremely knowledgeable and experienced in every facet of the work he did. He was very conscientious about doing quality work, and he made sure that the repairs would last and that they were up to code. I love the way it all turned out and I would recommend him to anyone, without reservation
- LawnTechIt went really well. They were prompt, professional, arrived on time and gave suggestions for future upkeep. I was very pleased with the services.
- Dan Vernon & Construction & ContractingDan Vernon performs high quality work in a timely manner. He is ver professional and nice to work with. He is worth the prices he charges and is willing to give a detailed estimate in advance.
- Bio-Logic Lawn CareThey do a good job. They come out almost weekly. They always come at the same time every week. We are signed up with them for next year.
- Mike's Lawn Service LLCMike's Lawn service did a great job for us for a few years, unfortunately they closed up the company last October (2016) when Mike graduated and couldn't do it any longer. I don't know if anyone else took over the company since it was a bunch of college students.
- Frank's Handyman SVCFrank entered into a verbal contract to care for my front and back lawn mowing and weed control twice monthly for the summer of 2012 at 70.00/month. The work was always done to my satisfaction and there were never any problems or disputes. I would not hesitate to have Frank come back and resume his services if the need arises
- GATEKEEPER LAWN & LANDSCAPEOne of his employees did the latest work on my sprinklers. I kept asking how much he thinks this work will cost, and he kept replying, "Not much, I'm just digging holes." When I got the bill I nearly fainted! $225 to fix ONE sprinkler. Had he told me it was going to be so expensive, I would have shut that area down on the computer and used a hose and a sprinkler to water that are
Lawn Services in Twin Falls
- Business Description:TruGreen is the nation's largest provider of lawn and landscape services. We make it easy for you by delivering customized care solutions that are effective, innovative and responsible TruGreen® provides a full suite of tailored lawn and landscape services. From fertilization and aeration to tree & shrub services and much more, TruGreen delivers superior results backed by our Healthy Lawn Guarantee.®1 We also offer effective solutions to help control and prevent lawn damaging insects, like ch..Recent Review:It was good. I would highly recommend them.Jamie K.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:We are booked out for this calendar year! Welcome to Habiscapes where we pride ourselves in the creation of distinctive and nature-friendly outdoor spaces. Habiscapes will work with you to create a xeric landscape that will reduce water consumption and maintenance by utilizing beautiful, indigenous plantings. These water-wise and fire-safe landscapes incorporate special designs that showcase drought tolerant shrubs, trees, grasses, perennials and stone. Our landscapes are guaranteed to attr..Recent Review:We purchased our home sight unseen and after a few outrageous quotes we chose Habiscapes primarily because of Michael's easy going demeanor and commitment to stay within our budget. Our builder grade backyard turned into a beautiful oasis and we really enjoyed learning from him about which plants would thrive in this area - how respectful the team was of our dogs & neighbors (being sure to clean up any rocks, dirt, etc. on our street) and for making our home a pollinator friendly spot Huge thanks also to Kim, James & crew - it's so beautiful guys!Lisa D.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:After working in the business for 7 years and obtaining a bachelors degree in landscape architecture, Pedro Garcia chose to build his own company . With the help of his wife, Mandolyn, 2 older brothers, Adrian and Eleazar, and a close family friend, Jessen Jene Buste, the adventure began in March of 2011 in the state of Idaho. Advanced Landscape Design & Construction (ALDC) is a company that is family owned and committed to the ideals of strong ethics and personal attention to every customer..
- Business Description:Your surroundings—whether residential or commercial—embody all the benefits that you have worked so hard for, and that’s why we take immense care to deliver the highest level of personal attention to each of our projects to create a memorable, integrated landscape that perfectly complements and supports the architecture it surrounds. We understand that, like most great investments, quality landscapes should be beautiful each moment and built to last a lifetime. We oversee the design, installa..Recent Review:<p>Lawnscapes LLC is the contractor used by the builder of my house for landscape and fencing. The builder agreed to pay for fencing the backyard and I agreed to pay for fencing the sides of the house. The sides were 7? on one side and 8? on the other, on the side that was 8 feet I asked for a gate to be installed. Lawnscapes LLC charged me for 16? of fencing at $28 per linear foot ($448) and $300 for the gate. Lawnscapes refused to deduct the width of the gate from the charge, something other fencing contractors deduct because the vinyl used in the gate is already cover in the cost of the gate. I paid the $748 per my verbal agreement when the estimate was given to me over the phone. When the work was completed I noticed the cheap fencing materials that were used and that upon completion of the fence in the backyard the installers had failed to fill in all the holes for the fence poles. In order to be a good neighbor, I filled in the holes myself. </p> <p>I will never use this contractor again.</p> <br /Ralph C.
- Business Description:One of the most distinctive features of any landscape is the trees and grass. These majestic examples of nature’s beauty add a unique energy and refreshing vitality to their surroundings. But if you have trees, you need proven professionals who know how to treat them right if you’re going to maximize their beauty and attractiveness. With many years of experience, The Yard Doctor from Twin Falls, ID is insured and will give you a very professional job
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Find lawn care services in
- Glenns Ferry
lawn care services in Twin Falls
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24/7 Backflow Service222 Eden St W
Twin Falls, Idaho
- 24/7 Backflow Service
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc9635 W Halstead Dr
- A-1 Mowers2001 S. 5th Ave.
- Advanced Landscape Design & Construction LLC1218 South Main Street 106
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- All Purpose Handyman1220 Eric Ct
Mountain Home, Idaho
- Anne,s Cleaning ServicePo. Box 445
- Another Lawn Care Service757 Cypress Way
Twin Falls, Idaho
- Artek Landscape LLC.240 E 400 N
- ARTESIAN SPRINKLERS INC3651 N 250 E
- A to Z Sprinklers and Landscape Inc
- double diamond tree service1135 McKinley Ave
- double diamond tree service
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Habiscapes6920 Pearl Rd
- Ideal Construction Inc1251 Freeman Ln #18
- Ideal Construction Inc
- J & J Construction420 Wilson Ave
- J & J Construction
- Platinum Lawn Services121 Punkin Center Rd
- Platinum Lawn Services
- Woods Sod Farm LLC1742 Hoff Rd
- Woods Sod Farm LLC
- Yard Master Services120 Stone Hedge Ct
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Yard Master Services